Driving License Exam App, with all the questions allotted by the Depart of
Transport Management (DOTM, YATAYAT), Nepal, is fully dedicated to those who want to digitally learn and practice the DOTM License of Motorcycle, Scooter and Moped i.e. Category A, objective questions and answers along with the traffic signs with pictures provided by the DOTM Nepal.
This application contains all objective questions related to the examinations that the candidate must give to get the license of the motorcycle, scooter, or moped. It even contains the visual and digital representation of the traffic signals that will help the people to easily recognize what the signal is saying on the road while driving/riding and operate the vehicle accordingly.
This application saves your almost Rs.500 that you spend to buy the License's Guides from the book store. You can practice the question in different categories of the DOTM license department.
The categories are:
- Knowledge of driving rules (सवारी ऐन नियमसम्बन्धी ज्ञान)
- Technical and mechanical knowledge of vehicles (सवारी साधनको प्राविधिक तथा यान्त्रिक ज्ञान)
- Conceptual knowledge about environmental pollution (वातावरण प्रदूषण सम्बन्धी अवधारणात्मक ज्ञान)
- Accident awareness knowledge (दुर्घटना सचेतना सम्बन्धी ज्ञान)
- Knowledge of traffic signs (ट्राफिक सङ्केत सम्बन्धी ज्ञान)
The questions are provided and asked in the written examination taken to the candidates of License (Category 'A') by the DOTM Nepal. You can practice them in a more realistic and digital way. You need not buy a separate book for practicing the questions.
- Simple and more convenient to use.
- Easy and realistic UI.
- Replaces the book that costs almost Rs.500 in the books store.
- Speed: Fast loading screens.
- All the 500 questions provided by the DOTM Nepal for Category 'A' license.
- Every topic of the syllabus of DOTM's license examination.
- Game for random topic's questions practicing.
We guarantee if you practice this app's questions, then you will surely pass the written
examination taken by the Department of Transport Management for providing the license.
Feel free to contact us if you have any feedback regarding this application.
If you have any questions, regarding this app, feel free to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org