It is better than other box calculation software because it also considers approximate cabin gain, power compression, port compression and other non-linearity. Because of that, it can also predict final SPL in your car.
It is more useful because it knows how to handle total box volume in addition to net box volume. It can also calculate vented (ported) enclosures in the opposite way (e.g. it can calculate vent size or total box size for desired vent).
It can even calculate optimal box for your car and equipment, for burping or for music, depending on priority (SPL to SQ).
Projects can easily be saved and loaded. Boxes, Drivers and Vehicles can also be saved and loaded separately. Units an constraints can be changed under settings.
Please email me if you find any bugs or have any trouble. Quick guide is available on: http://www.pcmehanik.com/WBCGuide.pdf
This app is also suited for Tablets, graphs are shown in fullscreen.
Just enter your Thiele and Small parameters for your driver and you can choose different types of speakers: Sealed, Vented, Sealed Compound, Vented Compound, Push-Pull, 4th Bandpass and 6th Bandpass. It can calculate optimums for a sealed enclosure, vented, sealed comp., ventend comp. and 4h band pass. If you choose a vented or band pass enclosure, you also can calculate the vent length and minimum port diameter.
Speaker Designer can handle a number of metric types: Inches, cu. Inch, cu. ft, ltrs, cm, mm, etc.
Speaker Designer doesn't give you any dimensions for an enclosure. It gives you the volume for an enclosure in a given configuration. You will have to determine the dimensions your self. Don't forget, the volume is the net volume.
It uses the proximity sensor to know if the phone is near your ear or not.
If you are using any type of headset, it will turn the speaker off, regardless of the proximity sensor and use the headset.
Whenever you are in a call, a new "control" button appears (default location is on the top left of the screen).
Pressing this button enables (Green icon) or disables (Red icon) the service for the current call.
Alternatively you can use notification on the status bar instead of the control button.
Please note that when disabling the service it will turn off the speaker.
Furthermore, the speaker button of the dialer may not indicate the current status of the speaker (on\off), nevertheless the status is changed.
Some devices may need to be calibrated for the app to work correctly.
See 'Calibration' option in settings if needed.
- Set default service status.
- Disable the service when phone is set to silent or vibrate (optional).
- On each call, you can change the service status for that specific call (It does not change your dialer).
Using it will turn the speaker on if service is enabled, and off if service is disabled.
- Set the speaker status when call starts.
- When changing to speaker, set the volume to maximum (configurable).
- Keep the screen on when speaker and/or headset is in used (optional).
- Control for speaker on\off delay (separate delay for on and off).
- Select between using control button or notification on status bar.
- Custom location of the control button.
- Custom transparency of control button.
Default setting is to turn off the speaker quickly when putting it near the ear, but a longer delay to turn it off.
This way if you just move the phone for a second from the ear it will not turn it on.
Any comments\requests can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Just put in the subject "Auto Speaker".
Special thanks to:
- Mitch Atchley - For his big help in testing the application
- Nauman Afzal (@nomidesigns) - For Designing and and contributing the application icon
- Grigore Frișan - For translating into Romanian
- Daniel Delion - For translating into Russian
- Sine, square, triangle, sawtooth waves and linear, cubic, exponential sweeps and white, pink, blue noise.
- Rectangular, wedge and circular enclosures, sealed or ported, calculates dimensions given the material thickness, volume and port specs
Enclosure response graph
- Determine the relative gain of the enclosure, based on the T/S specs of the subwoofer.
- Gives values and schematics for crossovers given load and frequency (High, low, bandpass, narrow bandpass crossovers and Zobel filters).
Wire Gauge Calculator
- Automatically calculate length, load, gauge or number of runs by inputting 3 out of the 4. Also includes a list of wire specs for common gauges.
- Calculate the relative decibel level around the device.
(PLEASE NOTE: This is limited by the hardware. The microphone is designed for capturing voices (300-3400Hz). Outside this range, the microphone is not as responsive.)
Amplifier gains calculator
- Given the rated specs of your amplifier, you can properly set your line output to eliminate any clipping.
Ohm's Law Calculator and Common Equations
- Calculate Voltage, Amperage, Wattage or Resistance by inputting 2 of the 4. Includes most common equations for car audio (components in circuits, area and volume of shapes, enclosure specs, waves, etc)
Resistor value finder
- A visual tool to calculate the resistor value given the resistor band
LED resistor calculator
- Find the correct resistor for an LED to run on any voltage circuit
Speaker wiring calculator
- Find the final load of any series/parallel speaker circuit, given the voice coils and impedance. Wiring diagrams for most common setups.
"Olen nähnyt / kuullut merkittävä ero. Se todella auttaa."
"Omg. Cant uskoa se toimi"
"Vaikka se ei toimi, sen hyvä ärsyttäviä ihmisiä. Tuntui kuin se toimi, vaikka"
Vaikka vanhanaikaisesta käytännöstä on edelleen paras, kaiutin Clean hyödyntää patenttia teknologiaa ja ultra taajuuksille yritä poistaa likaa ja hiukkasia, jotka saattavat olla tukossa ja kaiuttimet. Yksinkertaisesti aseta laite tasaiselle alustalle sitten pyörremyrsky painiketta aloittaa puhdistuksen. Täydellinen kierto kestää alle puoli minuuttia, mutta voi tarjota maailman ero kaiuttimen selkeyttä.
Ilmainen, ei enää push-mainoksia, vain linkki enemmän vapaa apps puhdistuksen jälkeen!
Com ele você terá:
- Cálculo de 4 diferentes tipos de caixas acústicas: Retangular, Cilíndrica, Trapezoidal Vertical e Horizontal;
- Cálculos diversos, como: Frequência de Sintonia, Duto, Sensibilidade, Amplificador, Comprimento de Onda e Lei de Ohm;
- Medidor de Polaridade de Falantes;
- Medidor de Pressão Sonora (SPL);
- Real Time Analyzer (RTA);
- Mini Osciloscópio para verificar o formato de onda.
*Melhor para dispositivos de 4.5 polegadas ou maior.
The JBL Tools app is a necessary tool for all audio lovers. The app provides the user with tools to build an acoustic box, and powerful measurements tools.
- 4 Different types of acoustic Box calculations: Rectangular, Cylindrical, Prism Slanted Vertical and Horizontal;
- Several calculations, such as: Tuning Frequency, Duct, Sensitivity, Amplifier, Wavelength and Ohm's law;
- Speaker Polarity Checker;
- Sound Pressure Meter (SPL);
- Real Time Analyzer (RTA);
- Mini oscilloscope to check the waveform.
* Best for 4.5 inches devices or greater.
O esquema de ligação série e paralelo permite saber qual o tipo de ligação à ser realizada para "casar" a impedância final dos alto falantes com a impedância de saída do amplificador (até 4 alto falantes).
O cálculo da litragem da caixa, ajuda a projetar perfeitamente a caixa acústica dos alto falantes utilizados no sistema a partir o seu formato (retangular/cubo, trapezoidal e bazuca), além do cálculo de volume dos dutos (redondo E triangular).
O ''cálculo de bateria'', projeta a partir das informações da bateria e do consumo do módulo o tempo estimado de uso do sistema.
Caso tenham dúvidas, há um link diretamente para nosso canal no youtube com vídeos explicativos.
It is easy and convenient to calculate the PPI of Smartphone, Tablet, PC Monitor, Notebook.
* My Archives
- It enable to store and manage the PPI information.
- Provide convenient Preset data.
* Tags : dpi, retina, display, screen, density
It is design for tablets and phone devises!
Math in One graphing calculator can evaluate any mathematical expression of any length and complexity that includes real or complex numbers. It can operate in decimal or common fractions format. It graphs in Cartesian, polar coordinates or parametric equations. Expressions can be entered in editor text box Input Output Display (IOD) and then edited in the middle of the string (text) on any line. The calculation execution can be performed from any line in (IOD). If a user makes an unsupported entry during the operation of this software, the calculator will generate an error message and explanation. The help is built in to the calculator (Alt 0 - cm, help) and available on line. It also includes a uniquely designed Unit Converter, Financial Analysis (savings, loans, bonds) and can save Graphs, Memory, Expressions and IOD in to a File.
In Cartesian coordinates, plotted multiple graphs can be moved and resized. Function values may be displayed for a specific independent variable. Tracing the pointers on a screen, one can find zeros, minimums, maximums and intersections of functions. Function’s first and second order derivative can be added to the graph display. Draw tangent or perpendicular line to the existing function at select point or line crossing two points on one or two functions. Calculate intersection of two functions and area bounded by one, two or three functions.
The Unit Converter has 19 different categories of units of measurement. There are 20 SI prefixes that can be applied to any unit. It supports 170 unique units, 1990 derived units, and when the prefixes are included there is a combination of 43,200 different units that can be converted. Any number in calculator’s IOD can be moved to UC, converted and then replaced. In addition, the number to be converted can be edited anytime directly in UC.
It recognizes 16 operators, over 60+ basic functions that are calculated in complex numbers, and 85 mathematical and physical constants(e.g. “trigonometric, hyperbolic, logarithmic functions and there invers”, “probability functions” "beta function", "gamma function", "error functions", and more special functions, " logical operators like exclusive or (XOR)", "Planck's constant", "atomic mass constant", "Avogadro's number",...). Finds zeros of any function in real or complex domain. Evaluates derivatives up to nine order and calculates integrals. Function’s first and second order derivative and Integral can be used in expression.
Evaluates calculation error for any function or expression. Displays calculation results in selected Sig Fig notation. Converts between binary, octal, decimal, and hexadecimal number systems. Performs arithmetic and logical operations on any number systems ("and", "or", "exclusive or", "not", "shift"). Executes trigonometric function calculations in radians, degrees, or gradients. The value of the last calculation computed is automatically stored in an "arg" variable, which is then ready for use in the next operation. Results from any calculation can be stored in the memory entry for future use with no limitation on the number of memories. Contains additional memory known as “Expressions” to store mathematical formulas that can be used in applications and graphing functions.
- Screen On – Keep screen on when calculator is in use
- Text Display – Font Size
- Title bar off- Do not display title bar in a main view. (Android v4.2 can use title bar or ‘Alt 0’ to get to custom menu)
- Pull Down Menu – Font Size
- Display Calculation error
- Fraction display format
- Decimal separator selection (dot vs. comma)
- Haptic Feedback –vibration
You can review our response to User Reviews at http://mathinone.com/calculator/help/comments.php
For more details visit us at http://mathinone.com.
Not all devices are supported, therefore it is strongly recommended that you try the Sixaxis Compatibility Checker (available for free on Google Play) before purchasing this app.
Finally the wait is over... The ultimate gaming experience awaits! Now you can play games on your phone the way they were meant to be played! Sixaxis Controller allows you to use the following controllers in many of your favourite games and applications:
DualShock® 3 Wireless Controller
PlayStation® Move Navigation Controller
DualShock® 4 Wireless Controller (If pairing on a PC, you must use SixaxisPairTool 0.3.0+)
*** IMPORTANT ***
- ROOT access is required!!!
- Due to the way pairing is done with the controllers, you need to manually pair your controller with the PC utility 'SixaxisPairTool' (available on the website) and a mini-USB cable. Android 3.1+ users can also pair directly on their devices via USB.
- It is highly recommended that you use an ORIGINAL controller. Many after market controllers will not work with this app. If you get a 'Client connected: 1' message, but the lights on your controller continue to flash, it is almost certainly not an original Sony controller.
- The fake controllers that are most likely to work (though not guaranteed) are those made by Gasia. If you bought a fake that works but isn't made by Gasia, I'd love to hear from you so I can compile a list of known working controllers.
- Be sure to read the instructions in the help menu carefully.
- Up to four Sixaxis, DualShock 3, DualShock 4 and Navigation controllers supported at once.
- Support as a native gamepad in Android 3.1+ devices. Full support for analog sticks and analog triggers.
- Keyboard emulation. Map all buttons and sticks to almost any key available in Android.
- Mouse emulation. Configure a button to activate the mouse pointer on devices that support mice (most tablets, and many phones should work).
- Touch emulation allows you to map buttons and analog sticks to the screen. Play all your favourite games with full analog support, even those without built-in controller support!
This product is not affiliated with, nor authorized, endorsed or licensed in any way by Sony Corporation, its affiliates or subsidiaries. All trademarks are property of their respective holders.
For assistance, full instructions and FAQ, visit our website at http://www.dancingpixelstudios.com
CUSTOM KERNEL IS REQUIRED FOR FULL FUNCTIONALITY!
If your favorite kernel DOES NOT support this option, Simply Ask your developers to include these patches:
to their kernels!
*** FOR GOOGLE / LG NEXUS 4 ONLY ***
Total Control to boost your speaker volume and/or clean up audio distortions!
Great for the following activities:
Video Game Playing,
Movies / Youtube Watching,
Audio Books &
Conference Calls via speaker phone.
This app has Several BUILT-IN profiles for FAST and EASY adjustments / tweaks to your loud speaker:
From Pop Music, Hip / Hop, Rock, Jazz, Classical, Voice/News, MAX LOUDNESS, quiet and stock profiles and
lastly, it also has Custom Profile to allow for your own tweaks,
NOTE: THIS DOES NOT BOOST OR CLEAN UP AUDIO FOR EARPHONE OR HEADSETS! IT ONLY WORKS ON THE LOUD SPEAKER ONLY!!!
USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. Playing audio at high volumes, especially for a prolonged amount of time, can destroy speakers and/or damage hearing.
By installing this application you agree that you will not hold its developer responsible for any damage to hardware or hearing, and you are using it AT YOUR OWN RISK.
The app provides many 3D features including rotating model with finger movement, zooming in/out, panning, changing color, etc. You can also change rendering light intensity, choosing wireframe or surface rendering mode.
The app supports rendering 3D objects on top of different background, for instance, you can change background color, make it transparent or use an image as background. You can choose any image to be the background image. For instance, you can use model environment image, or your company's logo.
If you need share 3D model with your friend, coworker, client or partner, you can use in-app email feature to send your model out as email attachment. You can share 3D model in ATD, the app's native format or STL, a popular 3D format.
The app provides unique in-app reviewing feature. You can easily take screen-shot of your 3D model, draw your comment on the screen-shot and email it to your friends. The app supports many drawing elements, including free form, line, text, rectangle, circle, ellipse, etc. It supports undo/redo.
The app is part of ATView3D / ATModel3D 3D modeling & data visualization tool family developed by Afanche Technologies. If you need other 3D oriented apps, please search Afanche to find more. Afanche is a company specialized in 3D technologies. Afanche provides customized 3D programming solutions for mobile, web and desktop. For more info, please visit our website http://www.afanche.com.
This version contains calculators for figuring Port Dimensions and Tuning Frequencies and includes the ability to upload and save Thiele-Small parameters to create boxes for any driver you own.
Network permissions are needed for Facebook and dealer locator.
1) The application notifies ‘Full Charge’ and ‘Low Battery’ status over the voice.
2) You can set the voice mode to ‘Male’ or ‘Female’ as you preferred.
3) Internet or Data connection not needed for voice notification
4) Configurable volume level for voice notification.
5) Four notification icon styles available in the current version.
6) Configurable low battery notification level
7) UI status updates only when the screen is ON. So it saves the battery consumption by the application even it runs in the background. (Voice notification works even the screen is OFF)
8) Enable/Disable notification icon from the status bar. (It will allow you to use only the voice notification service without displaying the battery status icon in the status bar.)
Please feel free to rate the application. Email your suggestions and if there are any encountered issues while using the application
Keywords: battery status, battery monitor, battery notify, voice battery status, speak battery status, battery status speak, voice battery notify, voice battery, talking battery
You can design Butterworth, Chebyshev, 2nd Order Shelf, 2nd Order Parametric, DC Blocker, First-Order Lag, Exponential Averaging filters and IEC 61672-1/ANSI S1.43 A-Weighting & C-Weighting filters with this app. The Butterworth and Chebyshev filters can be any order of your choosing.
The app will calculate the filter coefficients, save them to a text file (so that you can copy/paste the values into your code) and plot the frequency response. You can plot the frequency magnitude and phase responses and can select linear or logarithmic frequency scales. You can use auto scaling or manually set the ranges yourself.
This really is the most exhaustive digital filter design tool available for any smart device.