The main remote control features include (2X MDM account NOT required):
Camera - You can see a live stream of your mobile device camera from your browser and take pictures
SMS - You can send your sms via web interface just like from your phone and receive a popup directly on your browser (Chrome or Firefox with desktop notifications extension) when a message is received. Autocomplete, mass-messages, and other features.
Contacts - You can see the contacts present on your phone, add or delete phone numbers and emails.
Call Handler - When your phone starts to ring you will see it on your Web Desktop, and you can decide to answer (With speakerphone or headset of your phone)
Wifi Keyboard - Remotely type text on your device using your keyboard
File Manager - A complete file manager with preview functions, to navigate into your device memory. You can fast see text files and images by double-clicking on the file icon. Files can be uploaded with drag&drop too (IE doesn't work).
Sensors - You can see the values of the sensors of your phone. You will find a compass that shows the orientation of your phone and Google Maps showing the position based on Network or GPS.
Clipboard - You can see and set the clipboard of your phone absolutely in real time.
Personal Web Server - Web pages hosting on your android phone!
Shell - A simple but complete way to access the phone shell directly from the web.
Logs - Now you can see the logs directly via web interface!
Internet Explorer in compatibility mode is not supported.
Register and connect this device to a 2X Mobile Device Management account to remote control via internet and additional features. 2X Mobile Device Management is an online service that allows you to easily manage, secure, monitor, find and track your mobile phones, tablets or notebook computers.
The main features include (2X MDM account required):
Bridge Mode -Take control of your device through an internet connection from anywhere.
Device Tracking – Simple, precise tracking of connected mobile devices using Bing Maps
Deploy Applications – Manage apps to groups of Android phones
Security – Remotely lock or wipe corporate data from abused, lost or stolen devices
Administration Portal – Receive alerts, send messages to your mobile devices and audit your users
Take full advantage of your mobile devices without creating a management nightmare. Sign Up for a Free 2X Mobile Device Managent account at http://www.2x.com/mdm/mobile-device-management/ or directly from this application.
2X Mobile Device Management is provided free of charge for up to 5 devices, but without technical support.
Questions about 2X MDM should be posted here
We also recommend that you review our blog and support pages:
And read our manual:
Please note that these forums are answered by users, not 2X staff. If you need technical assistance from 2X, you would need to purchase a commercial 2X MDM account
The MediaContact MDM software allows you to update, secure, monitor, manage and support fleets of mobile devices ( tablet or smartphone ) running Android 2.2 or above.
The Mediacontact agent installed on the mobile device can only work if connected to a MediaContact server. To download the server software and start testing the product please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
MediaContact provides the following functionalities:
Centralized Over-the-Air Deployments (software installation, update …)
Asset Management of all Android Devices (hardware and software inventories)
Over-the-Air Configurations, Management and Provisioning (WIFI, 3G, …)
Device Security (password, kiosk mode, wake up on SMS …)
Device monitoring (rooted devices, SIM changes …)
Files and folder synchronization
MediaContact allows personal and corporate devices to securely exchange data with enterprise networks ( MAM ).
Mediacontact can manage Tablets and Smartphones for customers or vendors in retail outlets, sale forces or field forces ( MDM ).
MediaContact optimizes enterprise mobility ROI and reduces down-time by remotely managing device security and custom configurations over the air ( OTA ).
MediaContact is brought to you by Telelogos, a software publishing company. Telelogos also provide a kiosk for android devices called LOCKIOSK and a Digital signage software solution called Media4display.
Flexible profile based configuration allows to manage large amounts of mobile phones and tablets easily.
* FREE ONE YEAR TRIAL!
A fully functional free trial manages your devices for 1 year (up to 20 devices). Afterward, you can choose to continue using free version of the app or purchase a license.
TO UNINSTALL: Uncheck “Device Administrator” for Mobilement before uninstalling the application. Settings->Location & Security-> Select Device Administrators
MOBILEMENT APP ENABLES YOU TO:
- Locate devices. Get a precise location of any device at any point of time.
- Track device route. Get full report of all device movements.
- Set up a geofence to receive a notification when you child leaves a predefined area.
- Prohibit malicious, porno, gambling or other inappropriate web sites
- Manage Internet browsing. Track and restrict web sites being visited.
- Manage phone calls. Track and restrict incoming and outgoing phone calls.
- Track SMS messages. Track and restrict incoming and outgoing text messages.
- Applications usage. Track time spent on different device apps and games.
- Application control. Control applications installed on mobile devices.
- Manage app usage. Allow and disallow applications usage on a schedule basis.
- Secure mobile devices. Reset password, remote lock, remote wipe a device.
- Messaging. Send and receive individual and group text messages.
- Emergency Alarm. Send an emergency alarm using a simple gesture.
- Wi-Fi settings. Manage device Wi-Fi networks and access points.
- APN settings. Manage device mobile access point names.
- Kiosk Mode. Replace the standard home screen with a customizable one.
- App installation. Require certain list of apps to be installed on the device.
- User password. Manage device user password complexity policies.
- Manage device hardware, like camera, Bluetooth, microphone, Wi-Fi, Android beam, Audio/Video Record, SD card write, prohibit power off, force GPS on/off.
- Certificates. Manage device certificates
- Email. Set up POP3/IMAP/Exchange accounts on group devices
- File Sync. Synchronize files on the device and a remote server
- Time Sync. Require the device to have its time synchronized
IMPORTANT: The 1Mobility MDM Agent application is for enterprises and requires back-end software setup to work. Please contact your IT Administrator(s) for a username and password.
1Mobility solution secures, monitors, manages and supports mobile devices deployed across various platforms, service providers and enterprises. We provide Over-The-Air (OTA) distribution of applications (MAM), data and configuration settings for all types of Android devices; including smartphones and tablets.
1Mobility is a highly flexible, cloud-based enterprise device management solution designed to grow as your business grows. Some organizations may choose to privately license the 1Mobility platform for hosting on their own cloud or private servers.
For employees, 1Moblity enables you to securely access corporate resources. 1Mobility lets IT Administrators apply enterprise grade security and compliances on BYOD devices while protecting employee privacy.
For IT Administrators, 1Mobility allows you to manage and protect corporate data in motion and at rest on Android devices using high grade encryption.
1Mobility helps enterprises
• Take control of security policies on mobile devices
• Manage risk of enterprise data and Intellectual Property
• Increase productivity and modernize your infrastructure
Features of 1Mobility
• Mobile Device Management (MDM) - Central web console for managing devices across operating systems
• Configure Devices - Over-The-Air (OTA) configuration of security profiles, emails, VPN, Wi-Fi Monitor and Secure – Passcode policies, detection of compromised devices, location tracking, call tracking, restrict blacklisted apps
• Enterprise Apps Management (MAM) – Distribute Enterprise Apps, Public Apps, recommend and blacklist apps