The main remote control features include (2X MDM account NOT required):
Camera - You can see a live stream of your mobile device camera from your browser and take pictures
SMS - You can send your sms via web interface just like from your phone and receive a popup directly on your browser (Chrome or Firefox with desktop notifications extension) when a message is received. Autocomplete, mass-messages, and other features.
Contacts - You can see the contacts present on your phone, add or delete phone numbers and emails.
Call Handler - When your phone starts to ring you will see it on your Web Desktop, and you can decide to answer (With speakerphone or headset of your phone)
Wifi Keyboard - Remotely type text on your device using your keyboard
File Manager - A complete file manager with preview functions, to navigate into your device memory. You can fast see text files and images by double-clicking on the file icon. Files can be uploaded with drag&drop too (IE doesn't work).
Sensors - You can see the values of the sensors of your phone. You will find a compass that shows the orientation of your phone and Google Maps showing the position based on Network or GPS.
Clipboard - You can see and set the clipboard of your phone absolutely in real time.
Personal Web Server - Web pages hosting on your android phone!
Shell - A simple but complete way to access the phone shell directly from the web.
Logs - Now you can see the logs directly via web interface!
Internet Explorer in compatibility mode is not supported.
Register and connect this device to a 2X Mobile Device Management account to remote control via internet and additional features. 2X Mobile Device Management is an online service that allows you to easily manage, secure, monitor, find and track your mobile phones, tablets or notebook computers.
The main features include (2X MDM account required):
Bridge Mode -Take control of your device through an internet connection from anywhere.
Device Tracking – Simple, precise tracking of connected mobile devices using Bing Maps
Deploy Applications – Manage apps to groups of Android phones
Security – Remotely lock or wipe corporate data from abused, lost or stolen devices
Administration Portal – Receive alerts, send messages to your mobile devices and audit your users
Take full advantage of your mobile devices without creating a management nightmare. Sign Up for a Free 2X Mobile Device Managent account at http://www.2x.com/mdm/mobile-device-management/ or directly from this application.
2X Mobile Device Management is provided free of charge for up to 5 devices, but without technical support.
Questions about 2X MDM should be posted here
We also recommend that you review our blog and support pages:
And read our manual:
Please note that these forums are answered by users, not 2X staff. If you need technical assistance from 2X, you would need to purchase a commercial 2X MDM account
Device enrollment is done (OTA)Over-The-Air. After installing the ME MDM app in the mobile device, a few clicks would make the device ready, to be effectively managed by ManageEngine Desktop Central. Administrators can create Policies and Restrictions which can be imposed on the mobile devices. Creating an App Repository, and distributing in house and play store apps adds variety to mdm. ManageEngine Desktop Central MDM empowers system administrators to execute security commands like remote lock, clear passcode, corporate wipe and complete wipe which ensures security of corporate data. All the managed mobile devices are scanned periodically for audit purpose and a lot of innovative and out-of-box reports are generated at ease.
For more information about mobile device management, refer to http://desktopcentral.com
Your Service Provider can streamline the tracking, management and reporting of any Apple iOS or Google Android mobile devices.
• Setup WiFi access automatically
• Configure Email settings
• Remotely reset passcodes
• Lock or Wipe devices that are stolen or lost
• And much more
The CA MDM app for Android devices requires communications with a back-end CA MDM server to function properly.
Please contact your enterprise IT administrator for device enrollment instructions.
CA MDM key features include:
• Device configuration management: Policy-based enrollment and configuration of devices
• Enterprise app management: Total enterprise app lifecycle management from enterprise app store
• Security: Locate, lock and selective/full wipe device capabilities through easy-to-use admin and self-service portals
• Monitoring and reporting: Telecom Expense Management (TEM) and extended analytics including device/application trends and compliance reporting
• Enterprise integration: Out-of-the-box support for key enterprise resource integration such as Exchange, Active Directory and certificate authority
• Proven scalability and performance: Scalability through server farms and cluster landscape supports high availability
• Flexible deployment options: Available as on-premise or Software as a Service (SaaS) model to address the needs of an enterprise of any size
• Smart Containerization™: CA Management Cloud for Mobility which includes CA MDM is powered by Smart Containerization technology to dynamically control mobile device, application and email provisioning policies at a granular level