Please Read: "This application works with MODDED RC29, RC30, RC33, RC8 UK and ADP."
Developed by DroidSans.com team
★★ Kernel Tweaker have been Open Sourced!!★★
Check the code on github: https://github.com/cesco89/android-kernel-tweaker
★ Included in DirtyUnicorns rom! ==> https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/109738128866939227235
★ Included in AICP rom! ==> https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/101008638920580274588
★★ General ★★
* - -- LongPress one item to display the Contextual ActionBar, select values you want to set on boot and hit the heart icon
★★ Cpu tuning ★★
* - -- Cpu Max frequency
* - -- Cpu Min frequency
* - -- Governor
* - -- CpuQuiet
* - -- Governor fine tuning : manage every single paramenter of your preferred governor
★★ Gpu tunig ★★
* - -- Gpu Max frequency
* - -- Other Gpu Parameters if available
★★ UnderVolt Table ★★
* - -- Supports uv_mv_table and vdd_table
* - -- Batch undervolting
* - -- Single frequency voltage editing
★★ Kernel specific values ★★
* - -- I/O Scheduler
* - -- Read Ahead size
* - -- Tune Scheduler parameters
* - -- TCP Congestion control
* - -- Toggle Fast Charge
* - -- Toggle Fsync
* - -- DoubleTap 2 Wake
* - -- Sweep 2 Wake
* - -- Sweep 2 Sleep
* - -- Vibration intensity
★★ Low Memory Killer ★★
* - -- Tweak native android task killer
★★ Review Items ★★
* - -- a list that contains all values that will be applied on boot! You can also edit values from this tab ;)
* - -- Longpress one item to shoe the Contextual ActionBar, select values you want to Delete and hit the trash icon!
★★ Simple File Explorer ★★
* - -- Install Boot.img
* - -- install Recovery.img
* - -- Flash package
★★ Backup ★★
* - -- Backup Boot.img
* - -- Bavkup Recovery.img
★★ Recovery Actions ★★
* - -- Only TWRP Recovery is supported!!!
* - -- Create a custom editable list of commands
* - -- Wipe Cache
* - -- Wipe Dalvik cache
* - -- Wipe Data
* - -- Install package
* - -- Nandroid Backup
* - -- Add and reorder commands as you wish, then hit the reboot button and take a coffee, your commands will be executed automatically and device will reboot automatically
* - -- Read/Write SD-Card : Needed for File Explorer and Backup tools
* - -- Access SuperUser : to apply selected values
* - -- Access Network : Needed for Google Analytics stuff ( to track crashes and errors)
* - -- Receive Boot Completed : To apply your selected values when you reboot the device!
This app will always be free and without Ads!
More stuff will come!!
* Francesco Rigamonti : https://plus.google.com/u/0/+FrancescoRigamonti/posts
* Enrico Solazzo : https://plus.google.com/u/0/116757450567339042397/posts
This app has no service or any background execution. It generates a dynamic UI using the config xml provided by "/res/uci.sh config" command and calls the actions defined by the same xml upon user actions.
The same application can be used to configure different kernels if the kernel has support for the interface. An example implementation can be found in the initramfs of Siyah Kernel for S2 ( http://github.com/gokhanmoral/initramfs3 ).
The source code of this app can be found in http://github.com/gokhanmoral/STweaks
Build Prop Tweaker is a super tool for your android arsenal that helps you tweak your build.prop file to improve performance, customize UI, improve battery power, network speeds etc. The Build Prop Tweaker comes bundled with many tweaks ; hand picked and thoroughly tested on many devices and known to work on all of them. Moreover you can define your own tweaks. It is a very powerful tool if your Device is rooted.
Some of the highlighted features of Build Prop Tweaker
* More than 40 tweaks bundled along with the app.
* You can also add your own Tweaks and comments for build properties.
* Increase Video and Image Quality
* Improve Booting Speed.
* Enable or disable boot animation
* Change LCD Density of a Device
* Backup and Restore build.prop files. Unlimited backup files supported.
* Add or remove properties from your build.prop file.
NOTE : This app requires root and busybox to work properly. If you don't know what root is don't buy this app. Modifying your build.prop file can sometimes soft-brick your device so if you are not sure about what you'r doing don't do it at all.
*This app is not compatible with CM9 or CM10. I have no plans to release an app that is compatible with CM9/CM10 but other developers are trying to bring similar functionality in the future.
A small simple app to tweak a rooted Nook Color running the CM7 kernel(nightly 88+) or Dalingrin's OC kernel.
This app allows control for:
-CPU clock rate per stepping
-USB Host mode control
-External speaker volume
-Display bit depth
More features to come...
*Only for Nook Color. Need kernel support for volume and CPU clock rate adjustments.
*For audio adjustments you must have a recent 2.6.32 kernel on CM7 or Dalingrin's OC kernel for CM7 or rooted B&N Froyo 1.2
*For CPU adjustments you must have Dalingrin's overclock kernel from 06/09/11 or later.
*Voltage control requires Dalingrin's overclock kernel from 06/30/11 or later.
All of Android Devices(Phone,Phablet,Tablet...)
Android 3.0 or higher
[*] Settings [*]
WiFi Scan Interval
WindowMgr Max Events Per Second
Force GPU Rendering
Dalvik Heap Size
[*] Tweaks [*]
One-Touch Kernel Tweak
Governor Control(Custrom Kerenl)(Pro)
CPU Voltage Control(Custrom Kerenl)(Pro)
GPU Clock/Voltage Control(Custrom Kerenl)(Pro)
Battery Charge Control(Custrom Kerenl)(Pro)
System apps Remove/Restore
I/O Scheduler Settings
[*] Tools [*]
One-Touch Optimize(for low spec)
IMEI(efs) Backup/Restore(Specific Devices)
Kernel Updater(Specific Devices)
Recovery Updater(Specific Devices)
Make kernel update(flash) zip(Specific Devices)
Make recovery update(flash) zip(Specific Devices)
User apps and data Backup/Restore(Pro)
System app\'s data Backup/Restore(Pro)
Call logs Backup/Restore
[*] TWRP Manager [*]
TWRP One-Touch Backup
TWRP One-Touch Restore
TWRP One-Touch Wipe
TWRP One-Touch Installer
[*] Philz Touch Recovery [*]
Philz One-Touch Backup
Philz One-Touch Restore
Philz One-Touch Wipe
Philz One-Touch Installer
[One-Touch Kernel Tweak]
* Depending on the type of kernel is displayed and can use it.
CPU Suspend Scaling
Front Buffer Early Suspend Delay
CPU Idle Mode
Multicore Power Saving
Touch Wake Control
Fast Charge Control
SD card read ahead buffer size
Make kernel update(flash) zip
Make recovery update(flash) zip
[Specific Features] - [Galaxy S4]
[Specific Features] - [Galaxy S3]
[Specific Features] - [Galaxy Note 1]
[Specific Features] - [Galaxy Note 2]
[Specific Features] - [Galaxy Note 10.1]
[Specific Features]-[VEGA Iron]
That occurs while using this application developer are not responsible for any problems.
Using this program means that you agree with the statement above.
Own Your Risk!!
This app requires:
- ROOT and working busybox installation
These devices are officially supported
- GALAXY NEXUS (toro, maguro, toroplus)
- Nexus 7 (grouper) and Nexus 7 3G (tipalia)
- Nexus 7 2013 (flo)
- Nexus 4 (mako)
- Nexus 5 (hammerhead, preliminary support)
- Sony Xperia Z (yuga) and ZL (odin)
- LG Optimus G
- Galaxy SIII with Exynos SOC
- HTC Incredible S (vivo: preliminary support)
- Nexus 10 (preliminary support)
- HTC One X International (endeavoru; preliminary support)
- HTC One M7U and M7UL
- Galaxy SIII with Qualcomm SOC (preliminary support)
Coming to more devices in the future.
Trickster MOD app is a tweaking tool to change various settings included in your kernel and other mods to your phone.
* Trickster MOD has abilities to do the following *
- ADB over WLAN
- Set I/O scheduler, read ahead buffer, CPU scaling governor, min and max CPU speed
- CPU Statistics
- Set Device hostname
- Apply Grace Period (was Bootloop Preventer)
- Frequency Lock
* Donate key will get you following features *
- I/O scheduler advanced control
- Color profile for device with color settings
- CPU Frequency profile
- Voltage profile for some settings
- Sound control for faux's patches
- Advanced gamma control for N4 with faux's patch
- Touch Filter Control for N4 with supported kernels
- Bootloader lock/unlock without fastboot and data wipe for some devices
- Kernel backup/restore on some supported devices
- Launcher shortcuts to some app operations
* Following features depend on kernel support *
- Color for Galaxy Nexus and Nexus 4, contrast and gamma tweaks for Galaxy Nexus
- Generic hotplug
- CPU Temp limit
- Minimal SmartReflex voltage of Core, IVA, and MPU domains
- Nominal SmartReflex voltage for Core, IVA, and MPU domains
- Regulator voltages
- GLaDOS live OC of Core, GPU and MPU
- WIFI mode for screen off (power saving or full speed)
- Vibrator strength
- Headset volume boost
- High performance sound
- Force fast charge
- Battery live extender
- Touch wake and touch wake duration
- fsync control
- Sweep 2 wake
- And more...
This is provided with NO GUARANTY whatsoever. Use your common sense.
For more information please visit XDA developers. [http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2413721]
- Fine control of Kernel parameters.
- No ads.
- A rooted phone with CoCore Kernel 9.0+.
- A latest version of Busybox.
- On Boot Intent but no init.d support for now.
- Add support for more Device/Android versions.
Tested only on Samsung Galaxy Advance with CoCore Kernel 9.0+
- Samsung Galaxy Advance (GT-I9070 - JB Only with CoCore 9.0+ Kernel)
If this application fails on devices not listed above please DO NOT rate it bad.
- RAM Management
- Wipe Dalvik Cache
- Dalvik VM Management
- Backup/Restore settings
- Delete/Change Dalvik VM Key values
- Reboot. (needed for applying changes)
Note: Device must be ROOTED for the application to function properly.
Full version is at:
This app can enable/disable HDMI support in Irbis ROM.
This is not the HDMI switch on/off like the switch in system settings.
If you switch HDMI to disable in this app then your device is not support HDMI.
Disable HDMI support in this ROM slightly but still raises the system performance, it is recommended when you don't use HDMI all the time.
If this settings is changed, device reboot is required, remember - you can chcange this settings at any time.
→ CPU and GPU Boost options switch your CPU/GPU to maximum performance.
→ UI Style can change to phone(top & bottom bar) or tablet (one tablet style bottom bar)
→ Experimental feature: Enable/Disable CPU cores 2 & 3
→ Set max/min CPU frequencies
This pro key only supports the following devices:
Samsung Galaxy S4
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
This key is not compatible with newer galaxy phones and tablets including the Note Edge, Note 4 and Note Pro 12.2 and Note 10.1 2014 Tablets
If you'd like to show your support and further the development of this ROM, this pro key will do just that! Just be aware that this key only exists for you to help support development and remove the 5 second nag popup inside the Tweaks app.
We thank you for your dedication towards making Hyperdrive ROM even better.
WARNING: I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES ON YOUR DEVICE!
An application which manages kernel parameters.
It depends on your kernel which features you can use.
With Kernel Adiutor you can tweak and monitor things like:
CPU (Frequency, Governor)
GPU (Frequency, Governor)
Screen (Color Calibration [RGB])
Wake controls (DT2W, S2W)
Sound (Faux Sound)
Battery (Fast Charge)
Kernel Samepage Merging
Low Memory Killer (Minfree settings)
Build prop Editor
and a lot more... (check it out)
Features which aren't supported by your device won't show up in the first place.
Help me translating this application!
This Application is open source!
Tired of waiting for an update? New features every day! Join beta testing now.
Additionally I added some init.d scripts, it's advised only to install these if you know what you're doing!
Root is required!
WARNING TO ALL NOOBS:
Stop flashing apns-conf.xml if you don't know what It is... If your data connection works why would you flash it?
It's only for phones that have no APN configuration so far.
To restore just download a custom rom from XDA-Developers and pick the /system/etc/apns-conf.xml file from there..
[*] For devices non compatible: deep sleep info available
[*] Swipe gestures: horizontal swipe to show the most used settings
[*] Now compatibility with the device can be tested: "App Test" menu item
[*] Ability to reset/restore the timers when the cable is unplugged/plugged. thereshold customizable
[*] Added infos about battery juice lost since last reset.
[*] You can group togheter all the stats which percentage of use is under a customizable thereshold of.
[*] Lots of UI changes:
- Swipe gestures: horizontal swipe to show the most used settings
- 2nd UI layout with buttons for the most used action(start/stop timer, refresh, hide states)
- infos on both partial and total time
- timer info: initial battery level and juice lost
- expandible content in main UI layout
- row in the graph for all the grouped freqs
- "Deep Sleep" can be showen/hidden
[*] "Cpu Files" menu item to see the content of the files: affected_cups and time_in_state.
[*] UI sounds
[*] "Setting" menu to maximize the customization experience
[*] Available language: english, italian, german, chinese (simplified and traditional)
[*] "Idles states" informations with timers
[*] and more...
### PROBLEMS, BUGS, REPORTS ##
If you are having issues with this app, please contact me at email@example.com! With the comments left in the Market there is no way I can really understand what the problem is and how to fix it.
If you are experiencing some problem and you would like to get rid of it, you can enable the verbose option from Settings so that the app will generate a logfile of all the operation it does. Then, when a problem happens, you can send me at firstname.lastname@example.org the "CpuSpy.log" file stored in the mass storage that contains much more informations than the default android error report procedure. This way it will be easier and faster to solve the bug for me :)
!!!!!! IMPORTANT NOTE !!!!!!
If you see the message "No states found" when the app starts it means the app can't read the file /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/stats/time_in_state. This IS NOT an app related error. The solutions to the problem is to contact your ROM/kernel developer and let him know about this problem.
!!!!!! NON ROOTED DEVICES !!!!!!
To have a rooted devices it's not mandatory but however depends by the kernel of the ROM. For example tha app works on Galaxy S3 and Galaxy Ace, both of them on their stock ROMS
android.permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: to delete the some internal variables on each reboot.
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: used to write log messages to the file CpuSpy.log (if verbose option is enabled)
android.permission.BATTERY_STATS: only to READ the battery juice lost when timer is set
android.permission.INTERNET and android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE are used only for the ad banners
###### DONATION ######
If you LIKE my work and you think I should keep updating the app with new features, take in consideration to buy the DONATE version of the app like a little reward for my development efforts.
I can't get enough of stress this out. Some user's complaining the app doesn't work for some reason but if you don't send me any reports how can I get a clue of the problem? And most of all, how I can fix it? I'm not Patrick Jane ;)
Willing to free up some space or speed-up your applications without uninstalling anything nor tweaking your system?
Apps2ROM is the solution!
Android system is pre-installed on its own space called ROM which is not accessible by end-user. There is usually some wasted free space there?
When you update one of your pre-installed application (say GMail as an example), Android does not really update it but "deprecates" the pre-installed version and installs a new instance in your user space, which causes your available free space to decrease because of some duplicate applications.
What does Apps2ROM do:
- Lists all your applications and indicates their location (System and/or User space).
- Allows you to select user applications you want to move/update to system space.
- Once enabled, on every device boot it will automatically check for selected applications and move them to your system space if found.
- On some devices (mostly stock ROM neo-rooted), the auto-move feature might not work so you can try the "Move now" functionality which is compatible with more devices.
- Removes System application / bloat-ware
- You need to have ROOT access on your phone.
- Not all application like to be moved to system and will cause them to "Force Close". To resolve, remove the app with Apps2ROM and reinstall it from play store. (Adblock Plus is known to create problems).
- If you have a "Not found" error, try installing busybox, restart and retry.
- Some devices are S-ON which means "Security ON" and prevents from writing to system memory. Apps2ROM cannot work on such devices until you find a way to S-OFF your device. This problem have been reported on some HTC devices.
- Never restore Apps2ROM's data with a backup software as it uses ROM-dependent configuration.
- Selected applications are moved during phone boot time (or immediately with the Move Now button)
- Applications moved to system cannot be uninstalled by standard Android uninstaller. You can remove them with Apps2ROM.
- Please read help menu.
Q: Does Apps2ROM immediately move my applications when I enable it?
A: If you select "Move now", yes, and then your device will be restarted. If you Enable Apps2ROM, no, applications are moved during phone boot time in order to prevent instabilities (application disappearing or crashing).
Q: Doesn't Apps2ROM slow-down my phone by checking for updated applications to move?
A: No, Apps2ROM does not launch background process so it will not slow-down your phone. Once you close the application, it stops running and will do its job on phone reboot only.
Q: Why to I need ROOT access?
A: Apps2ROM needs ROOT access in order to write in your system ROM.
Q: Isn't it dangerous to write in system ROM?
A: Just be careful not to fill too much your system ROM. There is a security margin of 10MB that can be lowered in preferences (decrease it at your own risks!).
Q: You said it can speed up applications?
A: It does it indirectly. If you use some Apps2SD program, by freeing some space with Apps2ROM, you might be able to move some applications back to memory which will make them load faster. People using high-end devices with a lot of user memory will most likely not see any benefits.
Q: After restarting my device, applications haven't been moved.
A: Be sure Apps2ROM asked for super user permissions. If you have a stock ROM it most likely won't work. Try the "Move now" functionality. If it still don't work, try installing busybox if you don't already have it. If it still don't work, enable "debug" in advanced preferences and report the exact error to developer.
Q: Where are system and user app located on the my device?
A: System app are stored in /system/app/ and user app usually are in /data/app/
People having problems with Apps2ROM, please consider contacting me before giving a low valuation as you might help me fixing your problem. Thanks
Allows to check and compare the required security permissions between the remote and local versions before actual update.
Comments viewer is seamlessly integrated with Google Translate.
You may need tweak the market settings to make this app work properly according to your location.
* You must know what android id and market version is to properly use this app *
Please enable the AD to support the author.
- Enable Windows Animation
- Enable Transition Animation
- Activate/Deactivate GPRS/EDGE connection
- Force Closed Bug fixed
- Restore Default
Next version with more cool features is coming soon.