- Enable Windows Animation
- Enable Transition Animation
- Activate/Deactivate GPRS/EDGE connection
- Force Closed Bug fixed
- Restore Default
Next version with more cool features is coming soon.
Build Prop Tweaker is a super tool for your android arsenal that helps you tweak your build.prop file to improve performance, customize UI, improve battery power, network speeds etc. The Build Prop Tweaker comes bundled with many tweaks ; hand picked and thoroughly tested on many devices and known to work on all of them. Moreover you can define your own tweaks. It is a very powerful tool if your Device is rooted.
Some of the highlighted features of Build Prop Tweaker
* More than 40 tweaks bundled along with the app.
* You can also add your own Tweaks and comments for build properties.
* Increase Video and Image Quality
* Improve Booting Speed.
* Enable or disable boot animation
* Change LCD Density of a Device
* Backup and Restore build.prop files. Unlimited backup files supported.
* Add or remove properties from your build.prop file.
NOTE : This app requires root and busybox to work properly. If you don't know what root is don't buy this app. Modifying your build.prop file can sometimes soft-brick your device so if you are not sure about what you'r doing don't do it at all.
This app has no service or any background execution. It generates a dynamic UI using the config xml provided by "/res/uci.sh config" command and calls the actions defined by the same xml upon user actions.
The same application can be used to configure different kernels if the kernel has support for the interface. An example implementation can be found in the initramfs of Siyah Kernel for S2 ( http://github.com/gokhanmoral/initramfs3 ).
The source code of this app can be found in http://github.com/gokhanmoral/STweaks
All of Android Devices(Phone,Phablet,Tablet...)
Android 3.0 or higher
[*] Settings [*]
WiFi Scan Interval
WindowMgr Max Events Per Second
Force GPU Rendering
Dalvik Heap Size
[*] Tweaks [*]
One-Touch Kernel Tweak
Governor Control(Custrom Kerenl)(Pro)
CPU Voltage Control(Custrom Kerenl)(Pro)
GPU Clock/Voltage Control(Custrom Kerenl)(Pro)
Battery Charge Control(Custrom Kerenl)(Pro)
System apps Remove/Restore
I/O Scheduler Settings
[*] Tools [*]
One-Touch Optimize(for low spec)
IMEI(efs) Backup/Restore(Specific Devices)
Kernel Updater(Specific Devices)
Recovery Updater(Specific Devices)
Make kernel update(flash) zip(Specific Devices)
Make recovery update(flash) zip(Specific Devices)
User apps and data Backup/Restore(Pro)
System app\'s data Backup/Restore(Pro)
Call logs Backup/Restore
[*] TWRP Manager [*]
TWRP One-Touch Backup
TWRP One-Touch Restore
TWRP One-Touch Wipe
TWRP One-Touch Installer
[*] Philz Touch Recovery [*]
Philz One-Touch Backup
Philz One-Touch Restore
Philz One-Touch Wipe
Philz One-Touch Installer
[One-Touch Kernel Tweak]
* Depending on the type of kernel is displayed and can use it.
CPU Suspend Scaling
Front Buffer Early Suspend Delay
CPU Idle Mode
Multicore Power Saving
Touch Wake Control
Fast Charge Control
SD card read ahead buffer size
Make kernel update(flash) zip
Make recovery update(flash) zip
[Specific Features] - [Galaxy S4]
[Specific Features] - [Galaxy S3]
[Specific Features] - [Galaxy Note 1]
[Specific Features] - [Galaxy Note 2]
[Specific Features] - [Galaxy Note 10.1]
[Specific Features]-[VEGA Iron]
That occurs while using this application developer are not responsible for any problems.
Using this program means that you agree with the statement above.
Own Your Risk!!
This app requires:
- ROOT and working busybox installation
These devices are officially supported
- GALAXY NEXUS (toro, maguro, toroplus)
- Nexus 7 (grouper) and Nexus 7 3G (tipalia)
- Nexus 7 2013 (flo)
- Nexus 4 (mako)
- Nexus 5 (hammerhead, preliminary support)
- Sony Xperia Z (yuga) and ZL (odin)
- LG Optimus G
- Galaxy SIII with Exynos SOC
- HTC Incredible S (vivo: preliminary support)
- Nexus 10 (preliminary support)
- HTC One X International (endeavoru; preliminary support)
- HTC One M7U and M7UL
- Galaxy SIII with Qualcomm SOC (preliminary support)
Coming to more devices in the future.
Trickster MOD app is a tweaking tool to change various settings included in your kernel and other mods to your phone.
* Trickster MOD has abilities to do the following *
- ADB over WLAN
- Set I/O scheduler, read ahead buffer, CPU scaling governor, min and max CPU speed
- CPU Statistics
- Set Device hostname
- Apply Grace Period (was Bootloop Preventer)
- Frequency Lock
* Donate key will get you following features *
- I/O scheduler advanced control
- Color profile for device with color settings
- CPU Frequency profile
- Voltage profile for some settings
- Sound control for faux's patches
- Advanced gamma control for N4 with faux's patch
- Touch Filter Control for N4 with supported kernels
- Bootloader lock/unlock without fastboot and data wipe for some devices
- Kernel backup/restore on some supported devices
- Launcher shortcuts to some app operations
* Following features depend on kernel support *
- Color for Galaxy Nexus and Nexus 4, contrast and gamma tweaks for Galaxy Nexus
- Generic hotplug
- CPU Temp limit
- Minimal SmartReflex voltage of Core, IVA, and MPU domains
- Nominal SmartReflex voltage for Core, IVA, and MPU domains
- Regulator voltages
- GLaDOS live OC of Core, GPU and MPU
- WIFI mode for screen off (power saving or full speed)
- Vibrator strength
- Headset volume boost
- High performance sound
- Force fast charge
- Battery live extender
- Touch wake and touch wake duration
- fsync control
- Sweep 2 wake
- And more...
This is provided with NO GUARANTY whatsoever. Use your common sense.
First time when I try to play games I found that ping very high, and jump from 30 to 1000 and more.. Also skypе calls is were been so laggy.
So I decided built this small quite application, which force try support H+ connection, to decrease ping jumping, and increase quality of mobile internet.
Well, with standard value in settings my ping after that 95% of time is low! Also calling now w/o any lags, I just enjoy using this app.
Additionally: This application only for stabilizing an existing 3G H+(HSPAP) connection, And I found that some Samsung galaxy devices isn't support. But you can test it own.
Few errors is normal for few minutes of work. If you a had a lot more errors try to change server to github(USA) in preferences. (Quan of errors shows in notification).
Bad if errors a lot more (more than 500) per few minutes of using, Here I reccomend you change server in preferences, or increase a little bit download interval
Thanks for reading this description, Let me know if you find some errors, bugs or other. Regards, developer of this app, Roman.
UPDATE INF :- Turbo Charger! Boost your phone with PreSet TurboCharge'd LMK profiles ! Now added Set On Boot Option,Hardware Acc. , Faster App , Old Features Coming Back Soon in Further Updates
Fellow Developers! Feel free to add this app to your release's ramdisk
Previous Users of this app must have noticed that this app is updated after ages :P Actually i did not update it,
I completely rebuild it from scratch ! with a better heirarchy , sleeky UI, a fast Interface, and sexier tweaking
So you may miss features like Prop Editor, Turbo Charger, Customized toggles, etc
These features will be added in the next few releases after which i will work on better tweaks
Current Features of this application :-
* Cpu Frequency Optimization
* Governor Selection
* Choice of Available Scheulers
many old and new features coming back
Titanium Kernel Users :- There will be updates on kernel specific parts too like voltage and other scripts Stay tuned for it.. You can get the voltage working version from Aditya's SL kernel Thread till then
The application works right from froyo upto JellyBean (4.2)
Note :- ROOTED USERS ONLY !!! no, i was'nt shouting,, its so that it comes to you attention
Supporting all SU binaries and works with all kernels and roms.. If you are on stock, it will not work..
follow on xda :- http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1749151
Aditya Patange (adi_pat) - could'nt have dont it without you
Ajay Kawte (speed_bot) - appreciation
StackOverflow :P - i would have been nothing without you.
Others - testers etc..
3C CPU Manager requires a rooted device to offer a simple yet powerful interface to control your CPU and GPU configurations.
You can remove ads and unlock all features using in-app purchase inside 3C CPU Manager.
Control single, dual, quad, hexa and octa-core CPU settings.
- Set frequencies, governor and voltages *
- Configure thermal and mp-decision deamons
- Set SD read cache size to boost read performance
- Set IO scheduler to optimize multi-task
- Set fsync to improve write performance*
- View frequency usage table
- Control cores separately*
Set screen on or off configurations of all above settings.
Control GPU configuration *
- Set max frequency, governor and votlages *
- View frequency usage table
* Support depends on kernel
A system suite to monitor and record all activities, backup and restore *any* applications, extended task killer, CPU SD and memory controls, logcat reader, terminal emulator, widgets and notifications, all in one highly optimized app!
♦♦ Feature set (some require root access or pro version) ♦♦
In-app purchase can be made to remove ads
► Application manager *1
◊ Backup and verify app apk/data
◊ System app uninstaller
◊ Share and backup apps to e-mail, DropBox, GDrive, etc...
◊ Move any apps to user, system, SD
◊ Freeze/unfreeze apps, and control app startup and events
◊ Zip align, clear cache, wipe dalvik-cache, fix permissions and optimize databases
► Task manager
◊ Check CPU, network and memory usage
◊ Kill (default) or force-stop *1 any apps or kernel processes
◊ Automatic task killer, memory booster, memory cleaner
► System Control *1
◊ CPU governor, frequency, voltage, GPU controls, thermal and MPDecision controls
◊ Build.prop and sysctl editor (basic and advanced mode)
◊ Boost, analyze and benchmark SD cards
◊ Android memory manager, memory cleaner, f-sync control
◊ Safe: auto-restore CPU settings on boot-loop
► System Monitoring
◊ All Android applications or all processes, CPU, memory
► Status bar notifications
◊ CPU, memory, sd, optionally with graphics in drop-down
► Highly Configurable Widgets
◊ Resizable gauge widget
◊ 1x1 and 2x1 (PRO ONLY) text widgets
◊ 2x1-5x2 graphic widgets (PRO ONLY)
► Terminal Emulator
◊ Command history
◊ Share commands and outputs
► System Logs Reader *1
◊ Logcat or kernel messages
◊ Advanced filtering and search
and much more that meets the eye ☺
*1 Requires root and kernel support for full feature
Caution: Rooting and root brushing your mobile device can compromise its performance or cause malfunctions.
This pro key only supports the following devices:
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
This key is not compatible with newer galaxy phones and tablets including the Note Edge, Note 4 and Note Pro 12.2 and Note 10.1 2014 Tablets
If you'd like to show your support and further the development of this ROM, this pro key will do just that! Just be aware that this key only exists for you to help support development and remove the 5 second nag popup inside the Tweaks app.
We thank you for your dedication towards making Hyperdrive ROM even better.
For more information please visit XDA developers. [http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2413721]
- Fine control of Kernel parameters.
- No ads.
- A rooted phone with CoCore Kernel 9.0+.
- A latest version of Busybox.
- On Boot Intent but no init.d support for now.
- Add support for more Device/Android versions.
Tested only on Samsung Galaxy Advance with CoCore Kernel 9.0+
- Samsung Galaxy Advance (GT-I9070 - JB Only with CoCore 9.0+ Kernel)
If this application fails on devices not listed above please DO NOT rate it bad.
Xtended Settings app is run in conjunction with XPOSED framework. All modifications DOES NOT touch main system files.
99% of modifications work without any reboots for pure un-interrupted usage.
FOR STOCK BASED ROOTED SENSE 7 (Ported) / 6 / 5 STOCK ROMS
HTC M8, HTC One, HTC One Max, HTC One X, HTC One S, HTC One X+ ..
LOLLIPOP, KITKAT, JELLYBEAN SUPPORTED!!
[*] Statusbar theming support - theme each icon individually!
[*] Hide specific notifications icons
[*] MIUI Battery bar with charging animation
[*] Choose custom clock colour
[*] Left / Right / Centre / Hide clock
[*] Hide am/pm
[*] Custom header Date / Time Settings
[*] Carrier logo for statusbar
[*] Select custom colour / Animation / Image for notifications pull-down
[*] Enable / Disable Fade Effect on pull-down
[*] CM brightness control
[*] Custom carrier operator text / Hide
[*] Choose between AOSP and HTC Recent apps dialogue
[*] Show carrier icon
[*] Custom xtended settings button
[*] Network speed meter
[*] Notification count setting
[*] Block Pull-down on lock-screen
[*] Custom notification colours
[*] Double Tap Gestures
[*] Gradient colours / custom image for statusbar
[*] Display operator name on left of statusbar
[*] Custom statistics line ( CPU , Battery, Wifi etc )
[*] Enable landscape
[*] Lock / unlock workspaces
[*] Custom navbar images
[*] Select custom colour / Animation / Image for app drawer
[*] Choose icon packs - ADW Icon Packs, Go Launcher etc
[*] Custom colour / Hide app labels on home-screen
[*] Custom colour / Hide app labels on appdrawer icons
[*] Custom colour / Hide folder labels home / appdrawer
[*] Custom colour background for open folders
[*] Blinkfeed ratio / sync options
[*] Customize weather clock widgets appearances
[*] Customize Actions menu, including custom app
[*] AOSP / HTC Lock screen
[*] Custom carrier lock-screen text
[*] Hide time on lock-screen
[*] Hide am/pm on lock-screen
[*] Hide date on lock-screen
[*] Custom lock-screen shortcuts on HTC / AOSP
[*] Custom app notifications on lock-screen
[*] Screen on custom app lock-screen notification toggle
[*] Hide operator on lock-screen
[*] Custom weather images Light / Dark / Colour
[*] AOSP enable add widgets and disable camera widget options
[*] Custom action motion gestures (M8)
[*] Custom action lockscreen gestures
[*] Custom 3 finger swipe gestures and 3 finger tap
[*] Configure long press delay of buttons
[*] Search panel has extra entries. Choose custom apps or actions
[*] Long-press Back / Home / Recent / Menu Actions (10+)
[*] Long-press on Lock-screen Back / Home / Recent Actions (10+)
[*] Use volume up / down to wake the device
[*] Volume buttons music control ( Screen Off )
[*] Customize button colours / glow (M8)
[*] Gradient colours / custom image for navigation bar
[*] Disable volume sound when pressing volume buttons
[*] Allow flash LED during charging / screen on
[*] Highly configurable auto-brightness settings, with manual configuration of each sensor value
[*] Use flash-light as notification light with custom flash rates
[*] Use button-light as notification light with custom flash rates (M7)
[*] Select time-out for led notification
[*] Disable low battery notification
[*] Select NFC restrictions
[*] Disable MTP Notification
[*] Enable / Disable ISO Mount. Use HTC Sync or custom image
[*] Custom auto-brightness algorithms, custom defined ramp values and pre-sets
[*] Force enable Wifi N
[*] Immersive Mode (Full Screen). Select custom app for hide statusbar / navbar / both
[*] Xtended power saver options
[*] Quick Flashlight when screen off
[*] CRT On / Off Animations
[*] Signature checking disabled
[*] Low memory killer values configuration
[*] Fix permissions
[*] Zip-align apks
[*] Media scanner for missing media
[*] Mount system rw / ro
[*] Disable log-cat
[*] Hi - Res mode
[*] Recovery zip installer
[*] Custom IMEI
[*] Wipe cache / dalvik
Plus lots more......
My android tools :
1. enable/disable components(activity,service,receiver,provider)
★blue:running currently (just for service)
2. show all running tasks and processes(with pid and uid)
3. show the logcat
4. show the sharedpreferences and sqlite database of all apps
5. enable/disable apps
(P.S. the icon coms from Itachi's Mangekyō Sharingan)
★Activity: An activity represents a single screen with a user interface.
★Service: A service is a component that runs in the background to perform long-running operations or to perform work for remote processes.
★Content providers: A content provider manages a shared set of app data.Through the content provider, other apps can query or even modify the data (if the content provider allows it).
★Broadcast receivers: A broadcast receiver is a component that responds to system-wide broadcast announcements.
★Shared Preferences: Store private primitive data in key-value pairs.
"The best way to have the silent mode on Samsung Lollipop"
"What’s in a name? Everything. Extended Controls is definitely the best settings widget app that I have come across and there are quite a few available at the moment" (appstorm.net)
"None of the other apps have as many functions and options as Extended Controls. The long list of widgets, the amount of various designs and its user friendliness make Extended Controls a real must-have!" (androidpit.com)
Extended controls is THE MUST HAVE APP for every Android user.
The application provides highly customizable widget with more than 30 controls.
Extended Controls provides user-friendly graphic interface and a easy configuration manager.
With its features user can customize his widgets and he can beautify your fantastic Android smartphone.
Extended Controls improves batterylife using an innovative feature called "Battery saver"
- Custom backgrounds (from your gallery or download a set of backgrounds from the web);
- Widgets transparency;
- A lot of different icons;
- Edit existing widgets;
- Direct Home shortcuts;
- Customizable colors & labels;
- On/Off dividers;
- All tablets supported;
- Different widgets size (over 10 toggle for any single widget);
- Different indicator type (standard or circular)
- System Info Widget (RAM, CPU, Network, ext-memory, etc.)
- Notification Widget (like Samsung Galaxy S3 and S4)
- Widgets sliders with double arrow, to beautify your home screen;
- Widgets controller on App Drawer (Extended Controls -> Widget option);
- Active widgets in notification bar;
- Stack Widgets list;
- Widgets in notification bar;
- Possibility to remove widgets size from android menu;
- Disable static indicator;
- Widget preview of your widget on configuration activity;
- Share your widgets with main social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc.)
- Save your widgets and load it whenever you want!!!!
As we know Android provides a widget that allows you to enable or disable these settings: WiFi,Bluetooth,GPS,Sync,Brightness.
With Extended Controls, Android Power Widget can be improved allowing users to add main settings:
- 4G (WiMAX only for EVO)
- APN (Rename APN, Direct Mode or Settings Shortcut)
- Wifi (with indicator label)
- Brightness (High customization, with custom seekbar, label percentage, native mode)
- Auto Sync
- Auto Rotate
- Fly Mode
- SD Scanner
- Silent Mode
- Vibration Mode
- Stay Awake toggle
- Flashlight (Torch) available on (Sony z3,Note 4, Samsung S5, Htc One, Nexus 5, Nexus 6 Verizon, Mobile, Nexus S, Galaxy Ace, Fascinate, LG Optimus, Atrix, Arc, Samsung Galaxy S2, Motorola Photon, HTC One, Sony Xperia Z, Sony Xperia Z1 Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Motorola X, Nexus 7, Nexus 10,Galaxy Tab 3, Motorola G, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy Note III and others)
- Mount USB
- AlwaysOn feature
- Reboot (only for root users!! bootloader, normal or fastboot, confirm dialog)
- Hotspot Wifi
- USB Tether
- Lock Screen (turn your screen off)
- Direct Shortcut app (All activities or applications)
- Haptic feedback
- Volume manager (All volumes controls)
- Shutdown (Only for root users)
- Contact direct call
- System info (RAM, CPU, memory usage, SDcard free memory)
- For any updates or news you can follow us on
****** WARNING *******
- Read Contact & Call permissions is used to add a "Direct Contact Call" toggle within widget. Without these permissions is impossible to call a contact with one-click.
The Read log permission is used into Issue Manager to allow user to send bugs of ONLY Extended Controls app.
Additionally I added some init.d scripts, it's advised only to install these if you know what you're doing!
Root is required!
WARNING TO ALL NOOBS:
Stop flashing apns-conf.xml if you don't know what It is... If your data connection works why would you flash it?
It's only for phones that have no APN configuration so far.
To restore just download a custom rom from XDA-Developers and pick the /system/etc/apns-conf.xml file from there..
Are you experiencing delayed push notifications? If so, then this app its for you!
It's free! No banners. No ads.
● What does this app do?
Push Notification Fixer (PNF) changes the heartbeat-interval numbers. The heartbeat interval it's a mechanism of android that keeps the push connection alive by sending a little network packet at specified intervals. PNF simply updates that interval numbers. By maintaining the push-connection active (for example every 5 minutes), push notifications will arrive on your device instantly.
Setting the intervals to their lowest values won’t make your notifications arrive more quickly. If the app is installed with the proper permissions, your notifications will arrive instantly regardless of a low interval.
If you have problems or questions, send me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) before giving the app a poor rating. I will answer you as soon as possible.
XDA support thread: http://goo.gl/1eCP1E
● How do I use PNF?
Install the app, accept Superuser permissions, choose your interval, select “apply,” and enjoy. The Mobile heartbeat interval must be longer than the Wi-Fi interval, once you applied the settings, the intervals are permanently changed and survive to reboots.
● How do I restore the default heartbeat interval value?
Before to uninstalling the app, tap "Restore default heartbeats".
This app is provided with no warranty. You are responsible for what you are doing on your phone.
Please Read: "This application works with MODDED RC29, RC30, RC33, RC8 UK and ADP."
Developed by DroidSans.com team