- Know how long since the last baby feeding, did he take a nap, how many diapers were changed today, etc.
- Write a note for any activity (baby spit up the milk while nursing, was crying during sleep, enjoyed first bath, etc.).
- Each day's summary lets you see the stats and filter daily activities with a single tap.
- Supports breast feeding, breast pump, bottle (formula), drink, solid food, diaper, sleeping, bath, medicine and many more tracking activities.
- Manage and change activities order as you like for each of your baby.
- Multiple babies tracker is very useful for taking care of twins or even for tracking mother's activity.
- Sync data across multiple devices using Dropbox.
- Backup & Restore your data.
- Dark interface will not disturb your newborn during night feeding.
- Customizable app color.
- Pro version enables Statistics menu with charts for all activity types.
★ Support ★
We provide email support for any questions you have. Please don't leave a low rating before contacting us.
Facebook community: https://www.facebook.com/babydaybook
★ Please read ★
This app is free but supported by ads, so we can keep developing the app and make it even better.
All permissions added are completely harmless and at no point do we collect or store any personal information.
★ Beta testing ★
If you would like to try beta versions of the upcoming updates, follow these steps:
1. Join Baby Daybook App Beta testing Google+ community: https://plus.google.com/communities/101208795042579594395
2. Follow Google Play instructions to opt-in: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.drillyapps.babydaybook
3. You will receive all beta versions of the app.
Please note that beta versions may not be stable, so try at your own risk.
Special thanks to Icons8.com for gorgeous icons used in the app.
Record Bottle Feeds and Breastfeeding, Baby Diapers, Baby Sleep pattern, Breast Pumps, Growth Charts and Journals and Diary of your baby.
★ Featured on the Google Play home page under "Apps for New Parents" and "Wellbeing Apps" ★
★ Number 1 Paid Medical mobile app in over 20 countries worldwide, including US, UK, Canada, Australia and India ★
★ Supports Android Wear ★
The perfect app for breastfeeding mums.
Also includes Timelines, Graph, Reports and different Themes. Data Export and Alarms. Suitable for new parents of babies aged 0 to 5.
Feed Baby is also available for the iPhone on the Apple app store. Just search for "Feed Baby Tracker" in iTunes.
(This is the "Lite" version of the app. The "Lite" version will give you full access to all features for 20 days, after which some features will be disabled. Upgrading to Pro will enable all features in Lite again, so that you do not need to worry about losing your data as you can keep using Lite as usual)
★ Easily record breastfeeding / bottle / solid feeds with a single touch.
★ Easily record diaper changes (pees/poos) with a single touch.
★ Easily record your Babys Sleeping Sessions with a single touch
★ Device-to-Device Synchronization between any number of devices so that Mom and Dad always knows whats going on!
★ Easily record and chart your babys Growths (weight, height and head circumference)
★ Easily record your Pumping sessions
★ Easily "Continue" the last recorded feed
★ Easily "Pause" the current feed
★ Easily add Medicines and create Medication Records to record all of your babys medicine intake
★ Easily record Baths, Diary entries, Activities, etc....
★ Record 2 Babies (only available when Feed Baby Pro is installed)
★ Supports Twins!
★ Daily Summary screen that shows ALL activities for each day
★ Timelines shows you all of your activities across multiple days so that you can have a better understanding of your babys activity patterns
★ WIDGETS to help you access key features from the home screen
★ You can now use your Android Wear smartwatch to perform various actions in Feed Baby with just a touch of your wrist. You will also be able to use your Android Wear smartwatch see quick updates of your babys latest Feeds, Diaper changes, Sleeps and Pumpings.
★ Feed Baby automatically saves and restores your data in case the database gets corrupted
★ Easily add notes for Breast Feeds, Diapers and Sleeps
★ Setup Wizard to help you get started quicker
★ Charts and graphs give you a clear visualization of feeding patterns.
★ Customizable Theme/Skins! Choose your preferred color scheme for Feed Baby from one of "Dark Knight", "Baby Blue" or "Vintage Pink". And more Themes are coming!
★ Export your entire Feeding History as a CSV file and automatically send it to any email address. You can then print it out for further analysis by yourself or your doctor
★ Full screen clock is displayed during feeds so you can check at a glance the amount of time that has elapsed during a feed
★ All history is kept and fully browsable
★ Individual feeds are grouped automatically into "Feeding Sessions" for better visualization
★ Fully customisable notifications means that you never miss a breast feed or have a breast feed go for too long
★ Each feed is fully editable so that you can retrospectively alter the start/end times and bottle quantities
★ Supports both oz and ml for bottle quantities. Simply specify your preference in the Settings
★ Fully supported with regular updates. 'Feed Baby' is a fully supported product. And we provide email support for any questions you have or issues you may encounter.
THE BEST WAY TO KEEP UP WITH OUR UPDATES, GET ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS OR TO PROVIDE FEEDBACK IS TO FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK! http://www.facebook.com/FeedBaby
IF YOU LIKE THIS APP, THEN PLEASE GIVE IT A GOOD RATING
My Baby Today includes all this and more:
- Daily calendar: A personalized guide to your baby’s first year
- Checklist: Customizable list with reminders to keep you on track
- Photo album: Document your baby's growth and milestones
- Sleep guide: From how to settle a newborn to sleep training + lullabies
- Feeding guide: Breastfeeding or formula tips + a solid food tracker
- Search BabyCenter: Info & answers from our entire site
- Is it normal? Trusted answers to your burning questions
- Baby health & safety: Articles, videos, and more resources
- Weekly activities: Top suggestions for you and your baby
- Baby care: Timely advice on diapering, bathing, and more
- For moms: Ideas for taking care of yourself, too
- Fun: Reasons to laugh and celebrate along the way
The BabyCenter Medical Advisory Board reviews and approves all medical information featured in our My Baby Today app.
But seriously, download latchME for top-quality breastfeeding support. lt's the only breastfeeding app developed by doctors and lactation consultants to help you and your little one succeed.
How does it work? Smart, nursing mothers and pros share great breastfeeding resources every day. latchME collects these and connects you to them instantly! It's like a breastfeeding tracker app that tracks helpful people, great advice, and nearby resources, instead of feeds or diapers. And resources are what you really need to reach 6 to 12 months!
latchME is the ONLY free newborn app where you can:
* Ask mothers and professionals anything and get instant advice!
* Improve your baby's latch with cool videos and easy-to-use instructions!
* Easily connect with professionals and support groups nearby!
* Find convenient, clean places to feed or pump while out!
* Shop at businesses that support breastfeeding!
* See what other breastfeeding mothers think!
* Add new resources in your community!
Like ice buckets, every time you use latchME to share something, more mothers are connected to quality support and breastfeed longer. Then they help others, who help others, etc. It's a pay-it-forward-amazing-karma-chain-reaction that helps women allover the world breastfeed easier!
How do we know latchME works? First, mothers tell us so! Second, our listings are curated by breastfeeding experts based on the latest research into what breastfeeding mothers need to succeed. Third, latchME empowers us all to change local culture by promoting professionals and businesses that truly support breastfeeding. Any app designed to change culture to help women and babies is bound to be helpful.
No more waiting for support. Download latchME and succeed at breastfeeding today!
latchME: mother driven, doctor approved
Feeding, wrapping diapers, sleeping, medical care, etc. ..
In our hectic world it is not always easy to keep an overview.
Baby Log will help you here.
By simply logging the most important activities you will get a clear history and statistics.
- timer, history, statistics and a graphical overview
- Logging: breastfeeding left / right (or pumping), feeding bottle / solid food, sleep, diapers, medicine
- easy creation of new entries (of course manual additions possible)
- editing and deleting entries
- optional comments for each entry possible
- statistics for each logged activity as well as any time period possible
- Homescreen widgets (4x1, 3x1, 2x1) for quick logging (also supported on lockscreen with Android 4.2 and higher)
- Online synchronization of all entries between multiple devices
- Import / Export data in CSV format
- light and dark color theme
- in app help
- a lot of options concerning usability and data to display
Do you have questions, troubles or suggestions please leave us a comment on our website:
We take personal data privacy VERY serious and no data is accessed until it is really needed for a feature.
Data exchange takes place ONLY in the purpose of the synchronization feature.
For transfer an encrypted transport protocol is used and NO personal related data (like an email address) are ever sent.
Under NO circumstances will the data be sold or passed on to third parties for any other reason!
Explanation of used Permissions:
- vibration feature when starting / stopping the timer
modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
read the contents of your USB storage
- CSV data file export / import
add or remove accounts
create accounts and set passwords
find accounts on the device
toggle sync on and off
- scheduled data synchronisation using the android account manager (optimizing the battery consumption)
full network access
- send / receive synchronisation data
Tags: baby log protocol breastfeeding breast feeding diaper sleep timer stopper
At home or on-the-go, you’ll find everything you need to know to help you make the most of your baby's first year — right at your fingertips. You’ll get:
• A month-by-month guide to baby development and behavior
• Practical advice on baby care, doctor visits, colic, and more
•Ideas for games and activities, no matter how old your baby is
• Access to the What to Expect message boards so you can get support and ideas from other baby mamas (and dads)
• And much, much more!
Download the free Baby Tracker today so you can start feeling like a pro in all things baby. And join Heidi and a whole community of other new moms and dads — and their babies— at WhatToExpect.com
You can have records for as many babies as you want.
Our app is one of the best rated apps by careful parents like you.
Baby Lara recommends it warmly.
The only app of this kind which allows you to hide the multi-babies interface if you want!
- Multiple babies support
- Auto sync multiple devices
- Follow bottle and breast feeding
- Follow diaper changing
- Follow sleep
- Follow medicine/vitamins taking
- Follow bath events
- Follow solid food
- Follow breast pumping
- Growth measuring and percentiles
- Set and follow other events
- Widget for last events
- Configuring the details for your baby (name, date of birth, picture)
- Statistics are available for all this information, helping you follow:
- daily digest
- feed progress (diagram with average value)
- time elapsed since last event for each category
- diapers usage
- breast feeding progress
- breast pumping progress
- Alerts and notifications
- Possibility to edit or delete an event
- Easy navigation between days
- Add notes for any activity
- Customizable action bar
- Possibility to sync the log between two devices
- Backup function
- Very small size. Our app will not eat up much memory
- Very flexible and customizable. It works in landscape, but also in portrait position
- Very easy to use, almost no configurations.
Visit our site and leave us your comments, they can help us improve the app.
If you want to have the app translated in your language, see http://ackuna.com/translate-/baby-care-log.
If you help translating, you will be mentioned in the about section and can request an ad-free version of the app from eVerbum.
Features help to give the baby aware of. Collected.
* Widget: widget on most of the functionality of the application can be used.
- Breastfeeding: Breastfeeding time record and the latest recommendations on how to Breastfeeding function
- Sleep: Sleep time recording and playback potential bellow
- Craps: Craps content written in one click
- Weight: The weight record with my mom jaelsu
- Note: Please record the time spent with baby
- Vaccination: Vaccination information for my baby today
Check the past history of sweeping grow a healthy baby world
MIT DEM BABY UNTERWEGS zeigt Ihnen hilfreiche Adressen von babyfreundlichen Restaurants & Cafés, Wickelräumen, Spielplätzen, Zoos u.v.m. – von Eltern für Eltern.
BABYS ERNÄHRUNG gibt eine interaktive Speiseplan-Empfehlung für Ihr Baby und die einfache Produktsuche z.B. via Lieblingszutat Ihres Babys.
FOTO-WETTBEWERB bietet eine monatliche Gewinn-Chance. Laden Sie einfach Ihr Lieblings-Bild aus Ihrem Album hoch oder schießen Sie direkt ein neues Bild mit Ihrem Smartphone.
Wir und alle HiPP Mein BabyClub Mitglieder zählen vor allem bei den Adress-Tipps auf Ihre Mitarbeit. Tragen Sie Ihre persönlichen Favoriten für babyfreundliche Restaurants oder Wickelräume ein oder bewerten und kommentieren Sie die bestehenden Eltern-Tipps. So schaffen wir gemeinsam einen einzigartigen Service für alle Eltern!
Im Detail bietet die HiPP Baby App Ihnen folgende einzigartige Funktionen, die Sie als junge Mutter bzw. junger Vater schnell schätzen werden:
BABY UNTERWEGS – Tipps von Eltern für Eltern
Auf einer Karte zeigen wir Ihnen über GPS-Ortung bzw. per manueller Adresseingabe die interessantesten Eltern-Empfehlungen in Ihrer Nähe. Sie können auch eigene Tipps eintragen oder vorhandene Adressen von den anderen Eltern bewerten und kommentieren.
Welche Eltern-Empfehlungen gibt es?
*** Babyfreundliche Restaurants & Cafés
*** Zoos & Tierparks
Wir bieten Ihnen zusätzlich:
*** Wo gibt’s HiPP?
BABYS ERNÄHRUNG – über Empfehlungen und Lieblingszutaten zu Ihren Favoriten
*** Persönlicher Tagesplan für Babys Ernährung – Sie erhalten altersgerechte Empfehlungen für die Ernährung Ihres Babys nach Tageszeiten sortiert. Wir bieten Ihnen zusätzlich die die Möglichkeit nach Inhaltsstoffen zu filtern.
*** Lieblingszutaten – Ihr Nachwuchs mag am liebsten Apfel, Banane oder Karotte? Wir zeigen Ihnen all die Produkte mit den Lieblingszutaten Ihrer Kleinen. Wir wünschen viel Spaß beim Stöbern!
*** Das leckere HiPP-Sortiment interaktiv erkunden – Stöbern Sie durch die Kategorien Milchnahrung, Beikost sowie den Bereich für Kleinkinder. Entdecken Sie auch unsere neuen Produkte.
Über alle 3 Wege können Sie Ihre persönlichen Favoriten abspeichern und diese Liste für Ihren Einkauf direkt nutzen oder als Einkaufsliste per E-Mail versenden.
FOTO WETTBEWERB – nutzen Sie die monatliche Gewinn-Chance
Monatlich suchen wir zu wechselnden Themen die besten Schnappschüsse. Laden Sie einfach Ihr Lieblings-Bild aus Ihrem Album hoch oder schießen Sie direkt ein neues Bild mit Ihrem Smartphone.
Natürlich können Sie in einer Galerie auch die anderen Teilnehmer begutachten. Auf die 3 Gewinner warten monatlich attraktive Preise.
HiPP Mein BabyClub – Direkt in der App anmelden und vollen Funktionsumfang nutzen
Sie können die HiPP Baby App auch ohne Registrierung im kostenlosen HiPP-Mein BabyClub nutzen, jedoch empfehlen wir Ihnen sich anzumelden, um den vollen Funktionsumfang der App nutzen zu können.
Viel Spaß wünscht Ihnen Ihr HiPP Online Team!
* Display last feeding session (start- and stoptime and from which breast OR from bottle + amount).
* Displays time since last feeding, with the ability to count the time from the start or end of the last feeding
* History of all feeding sessions possible to export via mail and then import in for example Excel.
* Possibility to adjust start- and stoptime before saving
* Dark background for better readability at night
* Keep track of Vitamine D supplementation with a checkbox and time
* Reminder to stop a feeding session if you forget
* Possibility to turn breast-buttons upside down to the mothers point-of-view for better usability
* Export history via mail
Press the breast-button that corresponds to the breast you're feeding from and the time is registered. In the same way, when you stop feeding, press one of the breast-buttons and the end time of the feeding is registered. Then you will get a choice to save the feeding session or not. You can also adjust the start- or stop time by clicking the start- or stop text. It can not get any simpler than that!
If you like the app and has suggestions of improvements or found errors, please send me an e-mail to email@example.com.
Keywords: Breast feeding, nursing, Baby Feeder, iBaby, ibaby, baby esp, baby tracker log timer
Featuring 400 articles, 598 tips, 70 videos, and 5 tools, the WebMD Baby app delivers timely physician-approved guidance, ensuring parents are informed and one step ahead of their baby’s growth and development.
In baby’s first year, the WebMD Baby app will deliver:
✔ New articles, videos, and more updated each week and based on the baby’s age
✔ A new doctor-approved tip every day
In baby’s second year, the WebMD Baby app will deliver:
✔ New articles, videos, and more updated each month and based on the baby’s age
✔ New doctor-approved tip every month
Capture and record a baby's key memories and milestones. Fill in the Baby Book by associating memories with text, photos or videos. Add caption and assign each photo or video to a section of a Baby Book chapter. Share each memory via email and Facebook. View the Baby Book slideshow by swiping photos and videos in sequential order. Baby Book is comprised of 8 chapters with ability to add custom titles within each chapter:
★ My Arrival: The first journey from Mommy's belly to the trip home.
★ My Firsts: From first toys to first crawl to the first word.
★ Watch Me Grow: A slideshow using one baby photo taken every week.
★ Favorites: From favorite foods to favorite books, keep track of new favorites as the baby grows.
★ Words: Keep track of new first words by date.
★ Unforgettable: Record moments like making a silly face and eating a birthday cake.
★ Family & Friends: Chronicle photos and videos of friends and family.
★ Holidays: Capture moments from every holiday.
Hundreds of searchable, medically-approved articles, videos and more:
✔ Baby & Toddler Care (16 categories)
✔ Illness & Emergencies (39 categories)
✔ Just for Moms
✔ Just for Dads
✔ Parenting Tips (367)
✔ Baby Week by Week (64 content packages)
✔ Ask the Pediatrician (8 video Q&A sessions with WedMD’s in-house pediatrician)
✔ Milestones (7 categories divided by age up to 24 months old)
✔ Vaccines (all baby vaccine info)
✔ Baby Doctor Visits (11 well-visit guides)
WebMD Health Corp. (Nasdaq: WBMD) is the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers, and health plans through our public and private online portals, mobile platforms and health-focused publications. More than 95 million unique visitors access the WebMD Health Network each month.
The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD Health, Medscape, MedicineNet, emedicineHealth, RxList, theheart.org, drugs.com and Medscape Education.
SOURCE WebMD Health Corp.
WebMD. Better Information. Better Health.
WebMD does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the WebMD mobile application.
Podrás acceder a la aplicación como padre, profesional o integrante de un grupo de apoyo. En ella encontrarás información sobre lactancia materna de manera rápida e intuitiva:
- Recomendaciones generales adaptadas a la etapa del lactante.
- Técnica de lactancia.
- Hábitos recomendables durante el período de lactancia.
- Problemas más frecuentes que se pueden presentar.
- Falsos mitos.
Los padres podrán crear un sencillo perfil para su bebé en el que se podrán almacenar datos diarios de mucha utilidad que se podrán consultar a posteriori en la sección de "estadísticas" en formato de gráfica.
Incluye servicio de notificaciones para mantener actualizado al usuario (padres, profesionales o grupos de apoyo) con las últimas novedades en el campo de la lactancia materna. En función de su perfil recibirá solo las noticias y notificaciones que sean de su interés.
** HUFFINGTON POST: TOP APPS FOR MOMS **
** ATT OPEN APPS FOR ALL HONORABLE MENTION **
** FEATURED IN FIT PREGNANCY MAGAZINE **
** BEST PREGNANCY APP - PARENTS.COM **
***WHAT THE INDUSTRY IS SAYING***
"The app that takes care of everything you track while you're pregnant." -- TECHNOLOGY FOR WOMEN EXAMINER
"10 OUT OF 10...full of features that blow away most of the other pregnancy apps and it has an extremely slick design overall." -- BEST APPS REVIEW
"Touted as an 'all-in-one pregnancy app' – BabyBump delivers...high marks for intuitive design, well-conceived content, and innovation. We all want to capture the magical aspects of pregnancy, and this app makes it manageable and convenient." -- GIGGLE APPS REVIEW
BabyBump is a comprehensive pregnancy app that keeps soon-to-be parents informed about their pregnancy progress and enables tracking and sharing the experience with family and friends.
✔ Meet other parents from around the world
✔ Fast and customizable forums
✔ Curated shop of the best pregnancy and baby products
✔ Expert editorial and review of all products
✔ Countdown widget
✔ Enter due date or calculate from Last Menstrual Period (LMP)
✔ Beautiful progress bar showing time remaining until delivery
✔ Weeks and days remaining and trimester information
✔ Personalize your countdown screen with a profile photo
DAILY AND WEEKLY INFO & IMAGES
✔ Schematic embryo picture of your baby each week
✔ Weekly details about your baby's size and weight and development
✔ Common symptoms, cravings, and bodily changes you can expect to experience each week
JOURNAL / WEIGHT TRACKING
✔ Track daily weight/waist measurements
✔ International: use lb/kg or in/cm or a mix
✔ Daily tracking of mood, energy, appetite, cravings, morning sickness, and other notes
✔ Calendar view with icons
✔ Multi-colored charts of weight/waist by week
✔ Automatically calculates estimated weight gain for each week based on your pre-pregnancy BMI
✔ Graph of low/high estimated weight against your actual weight for each week
✔ Track contractions with a large Start/Stop button
✔ Records start time, end time, duration, and interval/frequency
✔ Can delete individual contractions
✔ Averages contraction duration and interval/frequency and calculates your Stage of Labor
✔ Remembers your active contraction session if the app is exited
✔ Enter Notes about each contraction
✔ Email complete details of your contractions
✔ Large buttons to start kick counting and record kicks
✔ Automatically stops kick session when time runs out or after 10 kicks
✔ Remembers your kick session if the app is exited
✔ Email kick sessions to your doula or doc
✔ Add photos of your pregnancy from your camera or library
✔ View your photos in a swipe-able slideshow format
✔ Email photos or save them to your library
✔ Searchable database of over 24,000 BABY NAMES with gender, origin, and meaning
✔ Browse by by origin, popularity, meaning, and beginning and ending sounds
✔ Keep a favorite list of boy and girl names
✔ Email your list of favorites to friends or family members
✔ Watch a birth video
✔ Create a birth plan for the big day
✔ Keep a checklist of Newborn Essentials
My Pregnancy Today has been recommended by ABC News, Healthline, American Pregnancy, allParenting, and Pregnancy magazine.
Simply enter your baby's due date and My Pregnancy Today will turn your phone into an expert guide for each day of your pregnancy.
Feel more prepared for your baby's birth, and get the answers you need, whenever you need them.
My Pregnancy Today features:
• Pregnancy day by day: Learn how your body's changing, what's ahead, and how to cope
• Fetal development images: See in breathtaking detail what your baby looks like each week
• Award-winning videos: Watch babies grow in the womb, and see moms giving birth
• Bumpie photo tool: Take a selfie every week and see your beautiful bump grow
• Contraction timer: Time your contractions and we'll calculate their length and time apart
• Baby registry: Find out what you need for your baby and personalize your registry checklist
• Wish list: Keep track of all the gear you're thinking about in one place
• Kick tracker: Easily keep track of your baby's movements
• Birth clubs: Connect with other moms-to-be due at the same time
• Countdown: Anticipate your big day with weekly notifications
• Due date calculator: Quickly determine your due date, if you don't know it yet
• Search BabyCenter: Find the answers you need with our integrated search tool
• Birth preferences tool: Learn more about your options for labor and beyond
All health information is approved by the BabyCenter Medical Advisory Board.
Download My Pregnancy Today – it's free!