- Know how long since the last baby feeding, did he take a nap, how many diapers were changed today, etc.
- Write a note for any activity (baby spit up the milk while nursing, was crying during sleep, enjoyed first bath, etc.).
- Each day's summary lets you see the stats and filter daily activities with a single tap.
- Supports breast feeding, breast pump, bottle (formula), drink, solid food, diaper, sleeping, bath, medicine and many more tracking activities.
- Manage and change activities order as you like for each of your baby.
- Multiple babies tracker is very useful for taking care of twins or even for tracking mother's activity.
- Sync data across multiple devices using Dropbox.
- Backup & Restore your data.
- Dark interface will not disturb your newborn during night feeding.
- Customizable app color.
- Pro version enables Statistics menu with charts for all activity types.
★ Support ★
We provide email support for any questions you have. Please don't leave a low rating before contacting us.
Facebook community: https://www.facebook.com/babydaybook
★ Please read ★
This app is free but supported by ads, so we can keep developing the app and make it even better.
All permissions added are completely harmless and at no point do we collect or store any personal information.
★ Beta testing ★
If you would like to try beta versions of the upcoming updates, follow these steps:
1. Join Baby Daybook App Beta testing Google+ community: https://plus.google.com/communities/101208795042579594395
2. Follow Google Play instructions to opt-in: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.drillyapps.babydaybook
3. You will receive all beta versions of the app.
Please note that beta versions may not be stable, so try at your own risk.
Special thanks to Icons8.com for gorgeous icons used in the app.
Record Bottle Feeds and Breastfeeding, Baby Diapers, Baby Sleep pattern, Breast Pumps, Growth Charts and Journals and Diary of your baby.
★ Featured on the Google Play home page under "Apps for New Parents" and "Wellbeing Apps" ★
★ Number 1 Paid Medical mobile app in over 20 countries worldwide, including US, UK, Canada, Australia and India ★
★ Supports Android Wear ★
The perfect app for breastfeeding mums.
Also includes Timelines, Graph, Reports and different Themes. Data Export and Alarms. Suitable for new parents of babies aged 0 to 5.
Feed Baby is also available for the iPhone on the Apple app store. Just search for "Feed Baby Tracker" in iTunes.
(This is the "Lite" version of the app. The "Lite" version will give you full access to all features for 20 days, after which some features will be disabled. Upgrading to Pro will enable all features in Lite again, so that you do not need to worry about losing your data as you can keep using Lite as usual)
★ Easily record breastfeeding / bottle / solid feeds with a single touch.
★ Easily record diaper changes (pees/poos) with a single touch.
★ Easily record your Babys Sleeping Sessions with a single touch
★ Device-to-Device Synchronization between any number of devices so that Mom and Dad always knows whats going on!
★ Easily record and chart your babys Growths (weight, height and head circumference)
★ Easily record your Pumping sessions
★ Easily "Continue" the last recorded feed
★ Easily "Pause" the current feed
★ Easily add Medicines and create Medication Records to record all of your babys medicine intake
★ Easily record Baths, Diary entries, Activities, etc....
★ Record 2 Babies (only available when Feed Baby Pro is installed)
★ Supports Twins!
★ Daily Summary screen that shows ALL activities for each day
★ Timelines shows you all of your activities across multiple days so that you can have a better understanding of your babys activity patterns
★ WIDGETS to help you access key features from the home screen
★ You can now use your Android Wear smartwatch to perform various actions in Feed Baby with just a touch of your wrist. You will also be able to use your Android Wear smartwatch see quick updates of your babys latest Feeds, Diaper changes, Sleeps and Pumpings.
★ Feed Baby automatically saves and restores your data in case the database gets corrupted
★ Easily add notes for Breast Feeds, Diapers and Sleeps
★ Setup Wizard to help you get started quicker
★ Charts and graphs give you a clear visualization of feeding patterns.
★ Customizable Theme/Skins! Choose your preferred color scheme for Feed Baby from one of "Dark Knight", "Baby Blue" or "Vintage Pink". And more Themes are coming!
★ Export your entire Feeding History as a CSV file and automatically send it to any email address. You can then print it out for further analysis by yourself or your doctor
★ Full screen clock is displayed during feeds so you can check at a glance the amount of time that has elapsed during a feed
★ All history is kept and fully browsable
★ Individual feeds are grouped automatically into "Feeding Sessions" for better visualization
★ Fully customisable notifications means that you never miss a breast feed or have a breast feed go for too long
★ Each feed is fully editable so that you can retrospectively alter the start/end times and bottle quantities
★ Supports both oz and ml for bottle quantities. Simply specify your preference in the Settings
★ Fully supported with regular updates. 'Feed Baby' is a fully supported product. And we provide email support for any questions you have or issues you may encounter.
THE BEST WAY TO KEEP UP WITH OUR UPDATES, GET ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS OR TO PROVIDE FEEDBACK IS TO FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK! http://www.facebook.com/FeedBaby
IF YOU LIKE THIS APP, THEN PLEASE GIVE IT A GOOD RATING
But seriously, download latchME for top-quality breastfeeding support. lt's the only breastfeeding app developed by doctors and lactation consultants to help you and your little one succeed.
How does it work? Smart, nursing mothers and pros share great breastfeeding resources every day. latchME collects these and connects you to them instantly! It's like a breastfeeding tracker app that tracks helpful people, great advice, and nearby resources, instead of feeds or diapers. And resources are what you really need to reach 6 to 12 months!
latchME is the ONLY free newborn app where you can:
* Ask mothers and professionals anything and get instant advice!
* Improve your baby's latch with cool videos and easy-to-use instructions!
* Easily connect with professionals and support groups nearby!
* Find convenient, clean places to feed or pump while out!
* Shop at businesses that support breastfeeding!
* See what other breastfeeding mothers think!
* Add new resources in your community!
Like ice buckets, every time you use latchME to share something, more mothers are connected to quality support and breastfeed longer. Then they help others, who help others, etc. It's a pay-it-forward-amazing-karma-chain-reaction that helps women allover the world breastfeed easier!
How do we know latchME works? First, mothers tell us so! Second, our listings are curated by breastfeeding experts based on the latest research into what breastfeeding mothers need to succeed. Third, latchME empowers us all to change local culture by promoting professionals and businesses that truly support breastfeeding. Any app designed to change culture to help women and babies is bound to be helpful.
No more waiting for support. Download latchME and succeed at breastfeeding today!
latchME: mother driven, doctor approved
At home or on-the-go, you’ll find everything you need to know to help you make the most of your baby's first year — right at your fingertips. You’ll get:
• A month-by-month guide to baby development and behavior
• Practical advice on baby care, doctor visits, colic, and more
•Ideas for games and activities, no matter how old your baby is
• Access to the What to Expect message boards so you can get support and ideas from other baby mamas (and dads)
• And much, much more!
Download the free Baby Tracker today so you can start feeling like a pro in all things baby. And join Heidi and a whole community of other new moms and dads — and their babies— at WhatToExpect.com
My Baby Today includes all this and more:
- Daily calendar: A personalized guide to your baby’s first year
- Checklist: Customizable list with reminders to keep you on track
- Photo album: Document your baby's growth and milestones
- Sleep guide: From how to settle a newborn to sleep training + lullabies
- Feeding guide: Breastfeeding or formula tips + a solid food tracker
- Search BabyCenter: Info & answers from our entire site
- Is it normal? Trusted answers to your burning questions
- Baby health & safety: Articles, videos, and more resources
- Weekly activities: Top suggestions for you and your baby
- Baby care: Timely advice on diapering, bathing, and more
- For moms: Ideas for taking care of yourself, too
- Fun: Reasons to laugh and celebrate along the way
The BabyCenter Medical Advisory Board reviews and approves all medical information featured in our My Baby Today app.
You can have records for as many babies as you want.
Our app is one of the best rated apps by careful parents like you.
Baby Lara recommends it warmly.
The only app of this kind which allows you to hide the multi-babies interface if you want!
- Multiple babies support
- Auto sync multiple devices
- Follow bottle and breast feeding
- Follow diaper changing
- Follow sleep
- Follow medicine/vitamins taking
- Follow bath events
- Follow solid food
- Follow breast pumping
- Growth measuring and percentiles
- Set and follow other events
- Widget for last events
- Configuring the details for your baby (name, date of birth, picture)
- Statistics are available for all this information, helping you follow:
- daily digest
- feed progress (diagram with average value)
- time elapsed since last event for each category
- diapers usage
- breast feeding progress
- breast pumping progress
- Alerts and notifications
- Possibility to edit or delete an event
- Easy navigation between days
- Add notes for any activity
- Customizable action bar
- Possibility to sync the log between two devices
- Backup function
- Very small size. Our app will not eat up much memory
- Very flexible and customizable. It works in landscape, but also in portrait position
- Very easy to use, almost no configurations.
Visit our site and leave us your comments, they can help us improve the app.
If you want to have the app translated in your language, see http://ackuna.com/translate-/baby-lara-s-nursing-log/.
If you help translating, you will be mentioned in the about section and can request an ad-free version of the app from eVerbum.
* Display last feeding session (start- and stoptime and from which breast OR from bottle + amount).
* Displays time since last feeding, with the ability to count the time from the start or end of the last feeding
* History of all feeding sessions possible to export via mail and then import in for example Excel.
* Possibility to adjust start- and stoptime before saving
* Dark background for better readability at night
* Keep track of Vitamine D supplementation with a checkbox and time
* Reminder to stop a feeding session if you forget
* Possibility to turn breast-buttons upside down to the mothers point-of-view for better usability
* Export history via mail
Press the breast-button that corresponds to the breast you're feeding from and the time is registered. In the same way, when you stop feeding, press one of the breast-buttons and the end time of the feeding is registered. Then you will get a choice to save the feeding session or not. You can also adjust the start- or stop time by clicking the start- or stop text. It can not get any simpler than that!
If you like the app and has suggestions of improvements or found errors, please send me an e-mail to email@example.com.
Keywords: Breast feeding, nursing, Baby Feeder, iBaby, ibaby, baby esp, baby tracker log timer
Feeding, wrapping diapers, sleeping, medical care, etc. ..
In our hectic world it is not always easy to keep an overview.
Baby Log will help you here.
By simply logging the most important activities you will get a clear history and statistics.
- timer, history, statistics and a graphical overview
- Logging: breastfeeding left / right (or pumping), feeding bottle / solid food, sleep, diapers, medicine
- easy creation of new entries (of course manual additions possible)
- editing and deleting entries
- optional comments for each entry possible
- statistics for each logged activity as well as any time period possible
- Homescreen widgets (4x1, 3x1, 2x1) for quick logging (also supported on lockscreen with Android 4.2 and higher)
- Online synchronization of all entries between multiple devices
- Import / Export data in CSV format
- light and dark color theme
- in app help
- a lot of options concerning usability and data to display
Do you have questions, troubles or suggestions please leave us a comment on our website:
We take personal data privacy VERY serious and no data is accessed until it is really needed for a feature.
Data exchange takes place ONLY in the purpose of the synchronization feature.
For transfer an encrypted transport protocol is used and NO personal related data (like an email address) are ever sent.
Under NO circumstances will the data be sold or passed on to third parties for any other reason!
Explanation of used Permissions:
- vibration feature when starting / stopping the timer
modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
read the contents of your USB storage
- CSV data file export / import
add or remove accounts
create accounts and set passwords
find accounts on the device
toggle sync on and off
- scheduled data synchronisation using the android account manager (optimizing the battery consumption)
full network access
- send / receive synchronisation data
Tags: baby log protocol breastfeeding breast feeding diaper sleep timer stopper
Features help to give the baby aware of. Collected.
* Widget: widget on most of the functionality of the application can be used.
- Breastfeeding: Breastfeeding time record and the latest recommendations on how to Breastfeeding function
- Sleep: Sleep time recording and playback potential bellow
- Craps: Craps content written in one click
- Weight: The weight record with my mom jaelsu
- Note: Please record the time spent with baby
- Vaccination: Vaccination information for my baby today
Check the past history of sweeping grow a healthy baby world
Featuring 400 articles, 598 tips, 70 videos, and 5 tools, the WebMD Baby app delivers timely physician-approved guidance, ensuring parents are informed and one step ahead of their baby’s growth and development.
In baby’s first year, the WebMD Baby app will deliver:
✔ New articles, videos, and more updated each week and based on the baby’s age
✔ A new doctor-approved tip every day
In baby’s second year, the WebMD Baby app will deliver:
✔ New articles, videos, and more updated each month and based on the baby’s age
✔ New doctor-approved tip every month
Capture and record a baby's key memories and milestones. Fill in the Baby Book by associating memories with text, photos or videos. Add caption and assign each photo or video to a section of a Baby Book chapter. Share each memory via email and Facebook. View the Baby Book slideshow by swiping photos and videos in sequential order. Baby Book is comprised of 8 chapters with ability to add custom titles within each chapter:
★ My Arrival: The first journey from Mommy's belly to the trip home.
★ My Firsts: From first toys to first crawl to the first word.
★ Watch Me Grow: A slideshow using one baby photo taken every week.
★ Favorites: From favorite foods to favorite books, keep track of new favorites as the baby grows.
★ Words: Keep track of new first words by date.
★ Unforgettable: Record moments like making a silly face and eating a birthday cake.
★ Family & Friends: Chronicle photos and videos of friends and family.
★ Holidays: Capture moments from every holiday.
Hundreds of searchable, medically-approved articles, videos and more:
✔ Baby & Toddler Care (16 categories)
✔ Illness & Emergencies (39 categories)
✔ Just for Moms
✔ Just for Dads
✔ Parenting Tips (367)
✔ Baby Week by Week (64 content packages)
✔ Ask the Pediatrician (8 video Q&A sessions with WedMD’s in-house pediatrician)
✔ Milestones (7 categories divided by age up to 24 months old)
✔ Vaccines (all baby vaccine info)
✔ Baby Doctor Visits (11 well-visit guides)
WebMD Health Corp. (Nasdaq: WBMD) is the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers, and health plans through our public and private online portals, mobile platforms and health-focused publications. More than 95 million unique visitors access the WebMD Health Network each month.
The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD Health, Medscape, MedicineNet, emedicineHealth, RxList, theheart.org, drugs.com and Medscape Education.
SOURCE WebMD Health Corp.
WebMD. Better Information. Better Health.
WebMD does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the WebMD mobile application.
Baby Connect is the only application available on Android, iPhone, iPad, Windows Phone and on the web. It will synchronize information with others authorized Baby Connect Applications on each device. If you change or lose your phone, no information is lost, you can always connect to your account at www.baby-connect.com with a browser or with another phone.
"Baby Connect is comprehensive and well-designed" - The New-York Times
*A top 5 Family & Fun App for Mom - babble.com
"Baby-Connect is just what you need to keep all the stress, anxiety and guilt at bay" - sitestouse.com
"This app is truly the most comprehensive way to log a child's daily activities" - lilsugar.com
You can record not only feedings, nursing, naps, diapers, milestones, pumping, but also the baby’s mood, temperature, what kind of game he’s playing, his gps location, and attach pictures. A web interface is also accessible for free at www.baby-connect.com from any browser, so your nanny or daycare doesn't need an phone to view and enter information about your baby.
You can compare with previous day and previous week averages, and view the data on graphs to identify trends. You can view when was the last medicine or vaccine. You can also track weight, height, and head size, and compare with the US or International percentiles.
With Baby Connect, you have access to the updates from the caregiver while you're away. You can also setup notifications to be immediately informed when something happens. Your baby will receive much better care thanks to all the detailed information automatically transmitted to each family member, and to the nanny.
* Easily track feeding (bottle, nursing, solid food), diapers, sleep, activities, mood, milestones
* Track pumping and expressed milk
* Track medicines, vaccines, sickness, weight, height, head size.
* Automatically synchronize data between accounts over the Internet
* Display graphical charts of the baby's activities
* For Preemies, percentiles are calculated with the birth date or with the due date.
* Timer to track nursing duration. The last nursing side is indicated as a reminder.
* Timer to track naps, activities, feeding session, mood, ...
* Easy to use! Log entries with just a tap
* Easily view entries from current and prior days
* Email formatted reports to spouses, doctors and nannies/sitters.
* Email Excel-compatible .csv exports.
* Enter free-form notes
* Post events and charts on Facebook or Twitter
* Upload child photo, indicate birthday, blood type and allergies
* Track as many babies as you like, setup as many parents and caregivers as you like
* holds unlimited data
* More than 100 built-in activities descriptions
* Existing built-in descriptions can be customized, new descriptions can be added
* Setup Push notifications
* Send your gps location, display the location on a map
* Track the average number and amount of sleep per day, and the longest sleeping session
* Track the average number of BM and Wet diapers per day.
* Track the average number, total and average amount of feeding and pumping per day.
* Track the number and average nursing duration per day.
* The application has been designed for maximum security. Everything is password protected.
Visit http://www.baby-connect.com for more info.
Podrás acceder a la aplicación como padre, profesional o integrante de un grupo de apoyo. En ella encontrarás información sobre lactancia materna de manera rápida e intuitiva:
- Recomendaciones generales adaptadas a la etapa del lactante.
- Técnica de lactancia.
- Hábitos recomendables durante el período de lactancia.
- Problemas más frecuentes que se pueden presentar.
- Falsos mitos.
Los padres podrán crear un sencillo perfil para su bebé en el que se podrán almacenar datos diarios de mucha utilidad que se podrán consultar a posteriori en la sección de "estadísticas" en formato de gráfica.
Incluye servicio de notificaciones para mantener actualizado al usuario (padres, profesionales o grupos de apoyo) con las últimas novedades en el campo de la lactancia materna. En función de su perfil recibirá solo las noticias y notificaciones que sean de su interés.
My Pregnancy Today has been recommended by ABC News, Healthline, American Pregnancy, allParenting, Pregnancy magazine, and Best Android Apps Review. The BabyCenter Medical Advisory Board reviews all health content in My Pregnancy Today.
✔ Get a better understanding of your pregnancy each day
Check the daily calendar for timely information on how your baby and your body are changing. Plus, get interactive checklists and expert advice on everything from nutrition to relaxation.
✔ Visualize your baby’s growth with our helpful widget
Is your little one more of a poppy seed or a pumpkin today? The How Big Is Your Baby? widget makes it easy to visualize your growing baby using real-world examples of fruits and veggies. And it’s right on your home screen.
✔ Find out what’s safe during pregnancy
Can you still dye your hair? Eat soft cheese? Wear your favorite platform wedges? The Is It Safe? feature answers your questions about what’s safe and what's not.
✔ Watch award-winning videos
Enjoy informational videos ranging from 3-D animations of your baby’s development in the womb to a live-action video of giving birth with an epidural.
✔ Take a Bumpie
Snap a selfie every week and watch your beautiful bump grow .
✔ Choose just the right gear for your baby
Get help creating your baby registry with our Baby Registry Checklist, the definitive list of essentials you’ll need for your little one.
✔ Get support from your Birth Club
Join a thriving support system of expecting moms in your stage of pregnancy. Find encouragement, answers, and wisdom — and share some of your own — as you count down to the big day.
✔ Keep track of your baby’s movements
Once you start feeling your baby move, the kick tracker makes it easy to keep up with all the action.
✔ Receive timely reminders each week
Remember to take your prenatal vitamins, do your kegels, and start searching for childcare when the time is right. The interactive to-do list is filled with activities and reminders about decisions, doctor appointments, and more.
✔ Search BabyCenter
Find the answers you need with our integrated search tool.
✔ Eat smart with our nutrition guide by your side
Access tips and recipes that help you eat well and manage cravings.
Please contact BabyCenter with any questions or app issues at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This app has the following features:
User-friendly data entry and import
Statistics, reports, graphs
Useful information and childcare tips
With “Baby Care,” you can:
Keep track of the important milestones
First smile, first tooth, first steps, first words—you can keep a record of these and many other important events with the use of “Baby Care.” It is possible to transfer the data to a memory card or another device.
Write a blog and upload photos
Make daily diary entries—save information about the most precious, amazing, or funny moments in the life of your baby. Do not miss any opportunities to take pictures of your little one and attach a photo to every entry in your blog.
Monitor baby’s development
Your entries in the "Feeding," "Sleeping," "Walking," "Diapers," "Teeth," "Symptoms" and other sections will help you better understand the needs of your child and satisfy those needs. The information that you enter in this application will also be useful to your child’s pediatrician.
Making entries together
Use the app together with other family members. The next version will have a feature enabling data exchange between multiple devices. It’s not only the baby’s mother who can post entries from her mobile with the use of the app, but also the dad, nanny, grandmother, and other family members. The website, where your information will be stored, is currently being developed. Your relatives and friends will be able to see how your baby grows on this website.
Please note that we are going to improve and develop the app. Please do not hurry to give “Baby Care” a bad rating. If you are not satisfied with something, send your comments and suggestions to email@example.com. Together we can make this app even better!
We hope that you will like “Baby Care!” We wish you every success with it!