Not quite a replacement for the venerable BattClock for Windows Mobile, but the closest approximation I could find. Still has quite a few flaws, bugs, and non-existent documentation.
CPU load doesn't work on AOSIP Nougat ROM (Oneplus 3)
It's a nice app and very useful for me
Every android user should have it.
Cool as a cucumber Highly flexible and effective the very best in its class
- Alternative memory usage mode (see Advanced tab)
- minor fixes
- repaired long tap menu
- support 10 cores CPUs
- fixed AutoStart feature for some HTCs and Samsungs
- Increased CPU bar width for multicore processors (4+)
- fixed 'hide when fullscreen' feature
- removed audio tools as deprecated
- crash fix