Excellent monitoring app! Theres nothing more to say, this app is brilliant. Well designed and so good to see what the internals of the phone are doing all the time cos the readings are always visible in the notification bar. Well done dev :)
Not quite a replacement for the venerable BattClock for Windows Mobile, but the closest approximation I could find. Still has quite a few flaws, bugs, and non-existent documentation.
CPU load doesn't work on AOSIP Nougat ROM (Oneplus 3)
It's a nice app and very useful for me
Used to be very good, then crap, now Very good again!
Every android user should have it.
- Alternative memory usage mode (see Advanced tab)
- minor fixes
- repaired long tap menu
- support 10 cores CPUs
- fixed AutoStart feature for some HTCs and Samsungs
- Increased CPU bar width for multicore processors (4+)
- fixed 'hide when fullscreen' feature
- removed audio tools as deprecated
- crash fix
DU Phone Cooler & Cooler Master Reduces CPU usage and Cool Down your phone!