Enjoy to the max your visit to the Guggenheim Museum Bilbao with this Application. Plan your visit by choosing from the scheduled exhibitions and selected activities, and discovering the Guggenheim Museum Bilbao Collection in just one App. Learn about the history of the Museum and its architecture, the features of its iconic building and the architect, and browse the interactive floor plans. Images, audio files, and information on the Guggenheim Museum Bilbao Collection. Choose from the various pre-designed routes or plan your own visit according to your needs, get connected to Youtube, share your favorite activities via Facebook and e-mail, and participate in the users’ ranking of favorites. All these features make this Application a must for art lovers and Museum fans. Experiment with the application and turn your visit into a unique experience. Available in three languages (Spanish, English, and French).
Plan your visit
-Information on the services, ticket purchase, hours, and everything you need to know in order to visit the Museum.
-Exhibitions and selected activities.
-Choose from several routes pre-designed according to visitor’s needs: time, preferences, family, etc.
-Live your own experience by creating your personal route.
–Texts on some of the works in the Collection.
Learn about the building and the Collection
-Learn about the Museum architecture, the construction, the details regarding the building and its architect, Frank Gehry. Discover why it has become such an architectural icon, and learn about its relation to the city of Bilbao.
-The Guggenheim Museum Bilbao Collection: information and texts on some of the works, artists’ biographies, audio files, and images.
The audiovisual experience
–Thanks to approximately three hundred images, this App is an essential resource for museum-goers and for those with an interest in the art world.
–Audio files in several languages to complement the information, as well as videos of exhibitions and selected works in the Collection.
–Interactive floor plans, infographics and images... just one click away.
Share your experience
–Share the information with your Facebook contacts, or send it by e-mail.
–Get connected to Guggenheim Museum’s Youtube channel, Facebook, and Twitter.
–Participate in the ranking of favorites and know other users’ views.
–Leave your views and recommend the application.
Se presenta en tres idiomas, dividida en cuatro apartados recogiendo, en primer lugar, la historia y las características del cementerio en los dos primeros apartados, para entrar en el contenido patrimonial en los otros dos, proponiendo en el primero la visita de 39 elementos de interés histórico artístico, y presentar en el último apartado una ficha de todos los elementos de interés artístico contenidos en el cementerio, clasificados por estilos.
This is the mappa map for Bilbao, the capital of Vizcaya in the Basque Country, Spain. The city is situated on the banks of the Nervión, a tidal river.
There are loads of museums: Guggenheim Museum, Museo de Bellas Artes (Museum of Fine Art), Basque Museum (Euskal Museoa), La Ría Maritime Museum, Museo Taurino (Bullfighting Museum), Museo Diocesano de Arte Sacro (Museum of Sacred Art) and the Museo de Reproducciones Artísticas (Museum of Artistic Reproductions).
Top 5 reasons to get your offline mappa map for Bilbao, Spain:
1. SIMPLE - No geeky features. It’s a map!
2. ENTIRE LOCATION AVAILABLE OFFLINE - download the entire city and POI database to your phone and travel without an Internet connection. You won’t get any nasty roaming charges. Your map will work anywhere.
3. VECTOR DATA - means that you get maximum detail, maximum zoom and maximum coverage with a tiny map file that takes moments to download and uses hardly any space on your phone.
4. POINT OF INTEREST DATABASE BUILT-IN - Search a dozen categories including, restaurants, bars and hotels, also handy places such as hospitals, taxi ranks and public transport stops. We’ve also included a fuzzy partial search for POI and street names to make it fast and easy.
5. EXCELLENT COVERAGE - Maps are the very latest OpenStreetMap with superb coverage and detail. And you will get free updates to the app and map forever as long as we add new versions.
Install your offline mappa map for Bilbao now!
Follow us @
This app finds restaurants, Banks, ATMs, Bus stops, Hospitals etc near your current location.
*Auto detect user location by GPS.
*Now works even without GPS , by detecting the mobile tower location.
*30 categories which covers almost all businesses.
*Address, Phone, Website option for each businesses.
*One touch directions for each item though google maps.
If your need is to find local business , you are at the right place .
Bilbao city guide is one of the best local business directory available in play store .
- Plano informativo del metro de Bilbao
- Localizador de estaciones cercanas gracias al GPS o introduciendo una dirección de forma manual.
- Calculador de rutas mostrando la ruta más rápida o más facil en función del número de transbordos realizados.
- Información de las estaciones por linea.
✓ Collect ideas for your trips and getaways. If you see or someone recommends you a destination that you want to visit someday, save it in a wishlist.
✓ Plan your trips in seconds without missing anything important. Do it in a visual and simple way, with over 10,000 locations and 300,000 places, activities and unique experiences available.
✓ NEW! Nearby recommendations while you are on your trip. We recommend you the spots to go next depending where you are, what you want to see and the time of day. It works offline!
✓ Community-created Wishlists and collaborative wishlists. Discover wonders like "The best beaches for surfing" or "Visiting New York with children" and asks your friends for help to find new ideas.
✓ Texts, photos and maps 100% offline. Forget about paying roaming charges or relying on wireless connections.
• Discover the experiences that you have to live in each destination. Sunsets, local dishes, secret gardens and thousands of unique experiences in each city to make your trip unforgettable.
✓ Receive personalized ideas to escape every weekend. We will propose you new ideas near your city so you can escape the monotony and enjoy something new every week.
• TouristEye is now a product of Lonely Planet, a world leader in independent, trusted travel advice.
• More than 800,000 people have traveled with TouristEye.
• Featured on Techcrunch, Gadling, Wired, The Next Web and other prestigious blogs.
★ Hundreds of cities available ★
We have City Travel Guides of thousands of cities, and everyday our community adds more places to visit, experiences to live and restaurants to eat.
Paris, London, Barcelona, Rome, Madrid, Venetia, Florence, Amsterdam, Granada, Seville, Prague, Berlin, Lisbon, San Sebastian, Toledo, Santiago, Salamanca, Bruges, Cordoba, Segovia, Valencia, Versailles, Pisa, Majorca, Cadiz, Ibiza, Istanbul, Santander, Bilbao, Vienna, Edinburgh, Siena, Brussels, Milan, Budapest, Munich, Porto, Dublin, Pamplona, Canary Islands, Tenerife, Las Palmas, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Saint Petersburg, Disneyland, Zurich, Moscow, Dublin, Oslo, Varsovia, Athens, Spain, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Germany, Portugal, Belgium, Austria Travel Guide...
✓ North America
New York, San Francisco, Orlando, Las Vegas, Miami, Washington, Chicago, Walt Disney, Los Angeles, San Diego, Boston, Philadelphia, Santa Monica, Seattle, Niagara Falls, New Orleans, Mexico, Cancun, Havana, Toronto, Vancouver, Quebec, Montreal, United States, USA, Canada, Cuba, Mexico Travel Guide...
Tokyo, Bangkok, Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai, Singapore, Sydney, Melbourne, Japan, China, India, Australia Travel Guide...
✓ South America
Buenos Aires, Rio de Janeiro, Montevideo, Santiago, Argentina, Brazil, Chile Travel Guide...
Marrakech, Cairo, Alexandria, Luxor, Aswan, Egypt, Morocco, South Africa Travel Guide...
Internet: You can change the setting: Offline, WiFi or 3G/WiFi
Contact list: It's ONLY used if you want to invite a contact to a trip. We do NOT use the call log (but it is the same permission as the contact list)
List of applications: It's used only when you want to connect through Facebook or Twitter to use their apps.
Use the map and keep your privacy:
This App does not require any internet connection so you don't need 3G or Wi-Fi to use the offline map. And more importantly your location is not tracked and stored on some company's computer.
Locate amenities without swiping or searching:
With standard mapping Apps, amenities are not usually shown, not searchable, or visible only when you zoom in. So, you end up swiping left and right or up and down randomly, attempting to find the nearest public toilets for example. With this App all amenities are clearly marked and visible at all zoom levels.
Find available amenities before you go:
Not in Bilbao yet? The App automatically switches to simulation mode. 'Fly' to any place on the map like Superman and discover the available amenities before you go there!
BilboShare is the ultimate free guide to the city of Bilbao.
Architecture, sculpture, audio guides, alerts, nightlife and events. Download it now.
MASHABLE: "Like a Local gets five stars for convenience and accuracy about cool spots."
CNTRAVELLER: "Like a Local is assembled by hundreds of local writers with a no-nonsense attitude."
HUFFINGTON POST: "Best for figuring out what to do. The Yelp for tourists."
Want to have a European city break that blows the rest of your friends out of the water? Then Like a Local, a hidden spots uncovered travel app curated by local editors, is for you.
44 cities worldwide / 7000 reviews / 100% local reviewers / 100% offline maps / NO roaming charges.
CURRENTLY AVAILABLE CITY GUIDES:
- Buenos Aires
- New York
- Rio de Janeiro
- Sao Paulo
- St Petersburg
Many-many more offline guides to come soon.
What travellers love about Like A Local Guide:
--- LOCAL KNOWLEDGE ---
All our content is created by selected locals who’ve lived in their city for years and really know what they're talking about.
--- 100% OFFLINE ---
Our travel app works completely offline. Just download the content and start exploring your destination. No internet needed while travelling.
--- CONSTANT UPDATES ---
We launch a city in the mobile once it reaches certain amount of reviews but local editors are constantly adding new places every week.
--- SMART STREAM ---
Real-time stream shows you the places that are open and available wherever and whenever you’re browsing.
--- NO TOURIST TRAPS ---
Our tips don't include those tacky attractions that all the tourists go to. You won’t feel like a sheep if you follow our advice.
--- NO RIP-OFFS ---
We've all eaten at one of those main square restaurants or spent a fortune on a beer. Strange that you don’t see the locals there, right? None of that here.
--- LOTS OF HANDY STUFF ---
Like a place? Save it to your lists. Or see what others have saved about a city. Occasionally we also drop in some useful tips and recommendations for different neighbourhoods.
CURRENTLY AVAILABLE CITY GUIDES:
- Buenos Aires
- New York
- Rio de Janeiro
- Sao Paulo
- St Petersburg
The visitor can find almost everything in this small territory. This travel guide will help you explore the Basque Country and discover its modern and busy cities as well as the small villages and fishing towns open to the sea.
The Basque Country Guide is available in Spanish, English an French and compatible devices include Android, iPhone, iPod Touch & iPad.
• TRAVEL GUIDE DIRECTORY: Get massive amounts of info on Basque museums, landmarks, bars, restaurants, entertainment, hotels and more. Get descriptions, ratings, reviews and pictures of tourist attractions. Get opening hours, contact information and even view prices. Find new places add them to the travel guide and even share them with other mTrip travelers. Get unlimited free updates.
• DEFINED ITINERARIES: Numerous proposals for the Basque Country. More than 500 tourist attractions with its ratings, comments and reviews made by other travelers, descriptions and images. With all the functions to trace you and deploy the best path in off-line thanks to your GPS.
• OFFLINE NAVIGATION & DIRECTIONS: Have the guide locate you on the map and show you the best route to each destination by bus, tram or by foot. Use all map features offline with no roaming fees. 100% OFFLINE (except for updates and sharing).
• AUGMENTED REALITY: Display the city area in real-time with icons of all places super-imposed on your phones display. See the distance, ratings, opening hours and more for each place displayed all the places around you. No Internet connection required and no roaming fees.
• SHARE postcards via Facebook & Email.
• Special Highligths:
NO ROAMING FEES
THE ONLY TRAVEL GUIDE WITH FREE DAILY UPDATES!
The Basque Country Guide is available in English, French and Spanish
Compatible devices include: Android, iPhone, iPod Touch & iPad.
Bilbao, Txorierri, Barakaldo, autopista A8, Derio, Zamudio, Aeropuerto, Cruces, Zorroza, Max Center, etc.
No vuelvas a meterte en un atasco con tu coche, evita las retenciones. Informate y conoce el estado de las carreteras y autopistas.
See the roads index to locate the traffic cam. Sections A31, A42, A1, A2, A3, A4, A5, A6, AP6, M11, M14, M40, M45, M501, M503, M607.
You will be informed about the incidents: works, ports, cones, traffic jam, and
meteorology. You will be informed in real time.
Find the road cameras on the map. You will know where each is located.
Set your favorite cameras and you will see at a glance the state of the road. This
function also includes multi-channel, so you see many cameras as you want.
Notice the others. Now you can share the road conditions and incidents. You will prevent the others from suffering the terrible traffic jams and prevent accidents. You can share by MMS, Email, Twitter, Facebook, etc.
What are you waiting for! Avoid traffic jams is possible with your smartphone.
Suggestions: please, send us to: email@example.com