Based on the CalcRC www.calcrc.com.
Includes calculation of the maximum speed, oil viscosity conversion, battery charging time calculation, conversion values servos and finally calculate the size of the gears.
View the version history, and added models, tires, engines and chargers
- Flight/Run/Charge logs
- Ohms Law Calculator
- Oil mixture calculator
- scale speed calculator
- image gallery
- battery time calculator
- lipo low end voltage levels
- mac calculator
- cg calculator
- airplane trimming guide
- level indicator tool
- lap timer/stopwatch
- location info
- weather forecast
- watts performance table
- glow to electric conversion
- power calculator
- note pad
- check lists
- static thrust estimator
- gear/transmission/final drive ration calculator
- servo tester
- Unit conversion tool
- Manage Categories and Tools option
- Several Themes
- Manage web links
- feedback option
With the tool you can identify very easy and very exact the value of the pitch from a rc-heli in the following three different ways:
1. By using a yardstick.
2. By using the mobile camera.
3. By using the mobile sensors.
Process for 1. and 2.: You have to scale and type the rotor blade length (hole to end). Both blades has to show in the same direction. If you have 0 degrees pitch the blades have to be exact parallel. If you change pitch, the blades are moving apart. By using the gap between the blades you have the pitch value.
Process for 2.: By using the mobile camera it is enough to type a nearby blade length in the programpart 'calculate pitch'. After selecting the camera icon, you have to make a photo from your blades of the helicopter (like the title picture). Then you have to move the lines upon the blades. The ends of the blades are less important. Important is, that the lines are upon the blades (parallel).
Process for 3.: You can fix you mobile at a blade by using an elastic strap and read the pitch from the display.
-Bugfix: pitch with sensor (for some devices)
- Bugfix: If no camera app is available.
V 2.6.10 / 2.6.11
+ Pitch with Sensor: Movement now a bit smoother. I have changed the method of painting the view. Maybe it has fixed the Samsung Galaxy 2 bug. If the problem is still existing, please send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a short description. Then i can give you test versions.
+ Look is now android version independent.
+ Pitch with Sensor: now you can change the sensor orientation by using the menu. It is useful for some mobiles, because of different orientations. (Thanks to Volker)
V 2.6.7 / 2.6.8
+ Graphic improvements (Pitch with sensors / number wheel)
- Bugfix: OutOfMemory in Pitch with sensor
- Bugfix: crash program, if an old value has not a valid value. (Thanks for report.)
+ Graphic improvements (Pitch with sensos)
+ Input of numbers now with number wheel.
+ move to SD card (with Android 2.2)
+ Now with min and max in 'Pitch with sensor'. Min and Max are applied, if the pitch value is 2sec fix and greater then +/- 2°.
+ Pitch is not bouncing this hard any more .
The Watcher always shows you which battery you should use at next.
Even in the basic version, the batteries can be managed easily.
The batteries are grouped by RC model (heli , helicopter, airplane, car, boat, drone etc.) and are given a unique number.
The state of charge can be easily changed per battery.
All actions are stored in the logbook!
The Premium version extends the product to great comfort functions that greatly simplify the everyday life of an RC pilot. Batteries can be scanned by NFC or QR code. There are also two widgets for those who do not want to scan.
Basic version (free):
- Management of all RC models
- Management of all batteries (three lists of charged, uncharged and stored batteries )
- Battery charging levels can be changed
- Battery Storage
- Sort batteries by number of cycles
- Sort batteries by last charge date
- Sort batteries by number
- Logbook & statistics for all RC models
- Logbook & statistics of all batteries
- Copy of batteries
- Backup and recovery (use SD Card, Clouds Storage eg Dropbox, Google Drive)
Premium Version (can be purchased as in app buy):
- QR Code generation: Generate QR Codes for each battery, print them out and stick them onto each battery. The built-in scanner will now detect the batteries easily!
- QR Code Scanner: Identify via the built-in scanner to change your batteries charge state.
- Write NFC tags (on Metal): Equip your batteries with NFC tags. Program that tags with the RC Battery Watcher. Note: Please use special "On Metal NFC tags" because normal NFC tags may not not work on batteries(magnetic field disturbance, metal).
- Scan NFC tags: Identify your battery via NFC to change their charge state.
- RC Action Mode Widget: Shows you based on the cycles immediately, which battery you should use next.
- RC Charge Widget: Change battery states with one Klick.
- No ads
This app is available in languages German, English and French.
Write me if you suggestions, bugs or any ideas! email@example.com
Tags: RC Manager, RC Log, modelmaking, model-making, battery, flight, heli, helicopter, car, ship, lipo, lipo watcher
This app is for 1/10 R/C car.
- Final gear ratio
- Motor RPM
- Potential Speed
Enter the transmission ratio, spur, and pinion to generate Final gear ratio.
Enter tire diameter, motor KV and battery voltage to get potential speed and max motor RPM.
Overclock: Allows you to overclock your computer on-the-fly using your Android Phone. This feature gives you all the tweaking options required for overclocking your computer.
Monitor: Provides you with real-time monitor system information, critical part's temperatures, voltages, frequencies, and fan speeds on your PC.
RC Remote: Allows you to Power On, Power Off, and Restart your system. You may also clear CMOS settings with this function.
RC Poster: Provides you with system POST status.
*Before tweaking your computer, you need to follow these steps:
1. Download and install RC Bluetooth on your Android Phone
2. Set up the Bluetooth connection between your computer and your Android Phone.
*Learn how to set up the connection, you need to:
Go to Support Site (http://support.asus.com) >> Search for Model & Manual >> Select Operating System >> Download RC-Bluetooth Quick Start Guide. (If using Maximus IV Extreme motherboard, please download ROG Exclusive Feature Guide.)
Just add your RC models with a suitable image. After that add the associated spare parts including picture, item number, barcode and inventory deposit.
And that's it. From now on it is so easy to check which spare parts you have in stock.
- Manage spare parts
- Manage RC Models
- Change inventory
- View orders
- Scan spare parts via barcode scanner to find them quickly
- Backup and restore (via Dropbox or other Clouds)
- Quick search spare parts by barcode and custom QR Code.
- Create custom QR Codes for each spare part (premium only).
- Possibility to hide adds (premium only).
- Share spare parts between RC Models (premium only).
Feel free to contact me via email with suggestions or error reports!
Tags: RC Manager, RC Log, modelmaking, model-making, battery, flight, heli, helicopter, car, ship spare part, parts
Facendo uso dell'effetto doppler e della trasformata di Fourier, si produce un grafico delle frequenze nel dominio del tempo (uno spettrogramma), portando sul suono caratteristico dell'aereo, come da screenshot, le guide gialle e verdi, si può immediatamente vedere la velocità rilevata. Il parametro della temperatura dell'aria è molto importante, dal momento che la velocità del suono nell'aria dipende anche dalla temperatura dell'aria.
L'applicazione richiede molta potenza di calcolo per essere portata a termine, e quindi, purtroppo, molti telefoni di fascia bassa saranno penalizzati da questo. Sto lavorando ad una versione più "leggera" in grado di funzionare anche su hardware poco potente.
Tutto è partito da una tesi di laurea, e quindi è ancora molto tecnica, ma sto lavorando per renderla fruibile da chiunque.
Come si usa:
1) Si imposta la temperatura dell'aria, anche approssimativa;
2) Premere "Start";
3) attendere che l'aereo passi di fronte o sopra di noi;
4) Premere "Stop";
5) A seconda del telefono il tempo di elaborazione varia da
qualche secondo a qualche minuto;
6) Portare le guide su una delle frequenze rilevate, e
rispettivamente la gialla sulla frequenza più alta e la
verde su quella più bassa;
7) Leggere la velocità rilevata;
Guardate gli screenshot per capire come posizionare le guide, scegliete la curva di frequenza più alta possibile, in modo da minimizzare l'errore.
Buon Volo a tutti.
Important gear parameters are revolutions per minute per volt (Kv), the engine voltage and the ESC value in percent.
The gear is defined with cog wheel positions at the shaft and the cogs from the cog wheel.
The program has presets for the helicopter: AcrobatSE, Align T-Rex 250SE/450/500/700, Compass Atom 6hv/7hv, EXI 250, GAUI Hurricane 425, GAUI X5, Herobo Embla 450E, MSH Protos, Outrage fusion 50, SAB Goblin 700, Henseleit TDR, Nova7.0
How to use:
- short touch activates / deaktivates the gear wheel
- touch and move changes the cog count
- long touch (1sec) without move changes the gear wheel in a gear belt
- Change it by touching the name or rpm.
+ Now you can use 4 or 7 shafts.
+ new presets: Henseleit TDR, Nova 7.0
+ small changes for android4
+ new presets: Herobo Embla 450E, SAB Goblin 700, EXI 250
+ new presetss: Align T-Rex 700, Outrage fusion 50, Compass Atom 6hv/7hv
+ Look is now android version independent.
+ Menu with icons
- Bugfix in email presets.
+ Shows ratio for pinion to mainshaft and tail to mainshaft (xx:1)
+ save with question and only if you made changes
+ presets now with prefix '~'
+ now you can't modify presets. Changes are stored with no prefix.
+ cogs from wheel can selected a bit better
+ new presets: GAUI X5, MSH Protos
+ Gear parameter revolution per minute per volt has now 5 digits
+ Graphic improvements (number wheel)
+ Menu Help (show the text 'How to use')
- Bugfix: Units
+ new Presets: AcrobatSE , T-Rex 250SE, T-Rex 500 (thanks to Andreas und Rene)
+ Added gear belt to bridge a shaft. (nice idea from Andreas)
+ Added shaft typ name.
+ move to SD card (with Android 2.2)
- Bugfix: after changing engine parameter all values are recalculated
- Bugfix: Values greater than 999999 RPM will be visible as >999999 and don't destroy the layout.
- small patches
+ cogs from wheel can now selected precisely (Thanks for comment from Brian and MarkD)
+ Presets for: Hurrican 425, T-Rex 450 (Thanks for good idea from Brian)
+ In the menu you can select 'email presets' to send me your presets. So i can add them to the next version. By using the menu item, you email client opens with all preset values. You can remove rows you don't want to send. (Help me to generate a good preset list.)
+ Added toast for load and save.
- Bugfix: Load now recalculates all values correct.
- now with function load, save and delete
- Bugfix: small display resolution (HTC Wildfire)
- Number input now nicer
RC Electric Calc v1.1 Free - A calculator for Radio Control (RC or R/C) electric powered model airplanes/helicopters using Lithium Polymer (LiPo) batteries.
(Please Note: EMAIL me if you have a problem, I CAN NOT respond to comments)
Calculate the following:
- Average Current Used (after battery recharge).
- Average Discharge Rate (C-rate).
- Expected Flight Time from a particular battery.
- Power in Watts (from Volts & Amps).
- Static thrust of a propeller in pounds or kilograms.
Disclaimer: This is not intended to be scientifically accurate, rather as an aproximate guide for when you're at the flying field.
Comments & suggestions (& donations) very welcome
Check out my CG Calculator v2 too, search for CG Calc.
(This app requires the following permissions:
android.permission.INTERNET - to check for updates
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - to move the app to EXT SD on your phone if neccessary.
android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE - to check for phone calls while the app is running.
android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - to move the app to INT storage if neccessary.)
* After you've recharged the battery use the mAh you put back into the battery with your charger.
** Thank you very much to the donaters for supporting this app!