- Todo offline
- Suporta os ofícios: Laudes, Horas Médias, Vésperas, Completas, Ofício das Leituras e Evangelho do dia
- Catequeses de JP II e Bento XVI sobre os Salmos e Cânticos.
English, German, Latin, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Portuguese (Brazilian), Polish. Change in Preferences / Language.
You can also read part of the prayer in a different language. Use Preferences / Alternate Language and click on the Red Titles.
Diurnal bilingual: Display two languages side by side for tablets.
If you have problems or find a (type) error, send me a email (in German or English).
Book of Hours, Divine Office, Breviary Breviary, Liturgy of the Hours, Horarium, Livre d'heures, Roman breviary.
Catholic Christian Prayer, Roman Catholic prayer and devotional book for the Liturgy of the Hours.
ORADEI se puede utilizar también en modo fuera de línea, con descarga “off-line”.
O aplicativo já vem com várias orações, liturgia do dia (atualizado todos os dias), Bíblia no formato CNBB ( totalmente offline e em português (BR) ) e o Santo do dia.
- Bíblia - 73 livros - Português Brasil; Totalmente offline!
- Santo do dia - Atualizado diariamente;
- Orações - Faça suas orações a qualquer hora e onde você estiver.
- Liturgia diária - Atualizado todos os dias!
Bíblia: Português Brasil / 73 - Livros da Bíblia formato CNBB:
Gênesis, Êxodo, Levítico, Números, Deuteronômio, Josué, Juízes, Rute, I Samuel, II Samuel, I Reis, II Reis, I Crônicas, II Crônicas, Esdras, Neemias, Tobias, Judite, Ester, Jó, Salmos, I Macabeus, II Macabeus, Provérbios, Eclesiastes, Cântico dos Cânticos, Sabedoria, Eclesiástico, Isaías, Jeremias, Lamentações, Baruc, Ezequiel, Daniel, Oséias, Joel, Amós, Abdias, Jonas, Miquéias, Naum, Habacuc, Sofonias, Ageu, Zacarias, Malaquias, São Mateus, São Marcos, São Lucas, São João, Atos dos Apóstolos, Romanos, I Coríntios, II Coríntios, Gálatas, Efésios, Filipenses, Colossenses, I Tessalonicenses, II Tessalonicenses, I Timóteo, II Timóteo, Tito, Filêmon, Hebreus, São Tiago, I São Pedro, II São Pedro, I São João, II São João, III São João, São Judas, Apocalipse
- biblia, biblia offline, biblia cnbb, imissa, liturgia, liturgia diaria, cristão, católico, santo do dia, orações
Sugestões? Reclamações? Elogios?
TO PRAY ROSARY IN LATIN, PLEASE TAP [NEW ROSARY] BUTTON WHEN IN LATIN ROSARY SELECTION.
We do read phone state but we don't keep any of the phone data. This feature to check phone state is enabled to interrupt playing on internal podcast player so you can answer the phone without podcast playing.
Also, we read SD card to save and import files for [My Prayers] section.
If you're running into more issues please email me from application using: Menu->Email Developer
I will work with anyone to resolve problems.
Send us email to email@example.com with problems,and check ayckasoft.blogspot.com for release notes and how to use it.
Read the readings of new and old Testament, psalms and gospel of daily liturgy.
- English (Calendar of United States Conference of Catholic Bishops)
- Spanish (Calendar of Conferencia Episcopal Española)
- Portuguese (Calendar of Conferência Nacional dos Bispos do Brasil)
- French (Roman Calendar)
Support the development of the application installing the PRO version "Daily Readings PRO key"
Les Lectures (Évangile...) de la messe sont aussi disponibles. Téléchargez plusieurs jours d' Offices et textes du jour sur votre smartphone.
También incluye, cuando el calendario litúrgico lo indica, una breve biografía del santoral del día o un comentario sobre la fiesta litúrgica.
La tecnología pone en comunión a los creyentes en la Palabra de la Biblia, divina y viva que celebramos diariamente.
LICO se puede utilizar en modo fuera de línea, con descarga “off-line”.
RO: Această aplicaţie oferă calendarul romano-catolic pentru 2014, cu lecturile liturgice pentru fiecare zi, în limba română. Sursa agendei liturgice este Editura Presa Bună a Diecezei Romano-Catolice de Iaşi.
După instalare, aplicaţia nu mai necesită conexiune la internet, având incluse informaţiile pentru toate cele 12 luni ale anului şi textele pentru toate zilele anului.
iBreviary Pro Terra Sancta wants to contribute, through a partnership with Custody of the Holy Land, friendship and prayer for all Christians living Holy Places. iBreviary contains:
- Breviary, Missal and Lectionary complete in 7 languages and continuously updated (Italian, French, Spanish, Romanian, English and Latin)
- The text of the Breviary and the Missal in the Vetus Ordo Ambrosian Rite and Latin
- All the main prayers of the Christian
- Rituals for the sacraments and celebrations
- The liturgical texts used in the Holy Land Also iBreviary "Pro Terra Sancta" offers, than the first version of iBreviary:
- The new section, "Rites", with all the rituals and texts for the various celebrations Catholic (Adoration of the Eucharist, the Sacraments, Blessings, etc.).
- The brand new "Terra Sancta" the liturgical texts used in the Holy Land
- Keep in touch through the blog and the pages of the Franciscans Holy Places. - A rich section dedicated to Saints
- Store a day on any device
- Full management of saved days (selection and cancellation)
- Unlimited storage days (something very much in demand by those who want to download a bit of days for travel or long period without internet access from your Android
- Instantly download the entire week (continuing to quietly use the application without having to wait for the download).
- Enlarge and diminish the character of the text, with the flick of the fingers on the screen
- The ability to adjust the color of the background for a better reading of texts
- Application Languages: Italian, Inglese, Spanish, Deutsch, Française, Romanian - Content Languages: Italian, Inglese, Spanish, Français, Romanian, Latinum
- Languages constantly updated content.
- A new graphical interface
Hours included for each day are:
* Office of Readings
* Morning Prayer
* Daytime Prayer - text only, no audio
* Evening Prayer
* Night Prayer
This app will automatically update its content while you are running it with an Internet connection.
This App is an audio and text version of the official set of daily prayers from the Liturgy of the Hours of the Roman Catholic Church (Breviary). It wirelessly downloads several days of prayers at a time, without the need for synchronization or access to a computer.
For clergy required to pray the Liturgy of the Hours daily, or laity who recite the daily prayers to maintain their intimate connection with God, The Divine Office App is designed to make praying more convenient, enjoyable, and simple enough for anyone to use. It automatically downloads the appropriate prayers for each office, every day of the year, including Solemnities, Feasts, and Memorials.
The Divine Office App uses the current four-volume Liturgy of the Hours with a bias towards the USA calendar. This version is the official prayer book of the Catholic Church, however, it is suitable for those following Eastern Orthodox and Anglican traditions.
When St. Paul advises us in 1 Thessalonians 5:17 to “pray without ceasing,” he intends more than simply bowing our heads and speaking to God on a regular basis. He means for us to adopt an ongoing attitude of prayer that is a way of life and a constant intercession for the salvation of all mankind.
As the mystical body of Christ prays in unison, it fulfills what Paul advises as Christian conduct, that believers at once pray for the good of themselves, their neighbors, and the world. In this way, prayers become liturgy, a way to fulfill our divine calling and a practical approach for addressing the suffering of the world.
The English translation of The Liturgy of the Hours (Four Volumes) ©1974, International Commission on English in the Liturgy Corporation. All rights reserved. Used with permission by Surgeworks, Inc for the Divine Office Catholic Ministry. DivineOffice.org website, podcast, apps and all related media is © 2006-2011 Surgeworks, Inc. All rights reserved.
IF YOUR APP WORKED FINE AND HAS STOPPED WORKING: Just remove and reinstall from the marketplace to restore full functionality.
More from developer
Lodi / Lodi + lecturas Oficio
Lecturas de la liturgia del día