Do you use Google Voice? Did you ever wish it was easier to change the Google Voice call forwarding settings in your account (between Google Chat, your mobile phone, your home phone, etc.)? Do you like your Google Voice calls to be forwarded differently based on whether your mobile phone is currently using WiFi or cellular data? Are you a GrooVe IP user and want your Google Voice calls forwarded differently based on the registration state of GrooVe IP? If yes, this app is the answer you have been looking for!
In the "manual" mode, GrooVe Forwarder lets you make changes to your Google Voice call forwarding settings with one click. No need to start a browser, go to the appropriate URL, navigate to the correct screen and then finally make the change!
To make life even easier, GrooVe Forwarder lets you configure how you want your Google Voice calls to be forwarded when your mobile phone is on WiFi or cellular data. Once so configured, the settings in your account will be automatically updated as you move between WiFi and cellular data networks.
In addition, if you are a GrooVe IP user, and you want different call forwarding settings based on whether GrooVe IP is operational (running and registered to Google network) or not, you can configure this once in GrooVe Forwarder. From then on, your Google Voice call forwarding settings will be updated automatically based on the state of GrooVe IP.
Give GrooVe Forwarder a try and save some time and frustration!
If you have any questions, feature requests, or run into any problems please contact us! We cannot help you if you only leave a comment.
*** FINE PRINT *** Google Voice(SM) services are provided by Google, Inc. SNRB LABS, LLC is NOT affiliated with Google, Inc.
Simply enter your phone number and then choose the delay for activating the call forwarding.
★ you can choose a phonenumber from a contact from your phone
★ a history of the phonenumbers you've entered
★ you can clear the phonenumber history
★ you can choose the duration before redirecting a call
★ a duration of zero seconds causes an immediate redirect
★ in the Pro-Version no advertisement
- DIRECTLY CALL PHONE NUMBERS -> The call forwarding is performed via MMI-Codes (the app calls this code).
- READ CONTACT DATA -> you can choose a phonenumber from your contacts (Feature of the PRO-Version)
- FULL INTERNET ACCESS -> there are some ads in the "Lite"-Version
Would you like to use the extended features or want to remove the ads? Then buy "RedirectCall Unlock Key" (PRO-License)!
!!!!!Please test the application in your country before you buy the license key!!!!!
Some Provider like FONIC, don't allow call forwarding except to the voicemail. There is no solution!
If there is any problem with the app, please write me an email before you give me a bad review!
Automatic call forwarding will forward your call automatically based on your current location. You come to office and your cell phone calls will be automatically forwarded to office phone. You leave the office and forwarding will be automatically deactivated. You return home and now forwarding to your home phone will be automatically activated. You can have unlimited number of locations for automatic call forwarding.
NOTE: ****Automatic call forwarding based not on GPS location but of WiFi network connection so WiFi network connection is required for automatic call forwarding.****
You can also forward your calls manually just typing phone number to forward.
Call forwarding using SMS is also supported. Imagine you come to the office and find out you forgot your cell phone at home. You can send specific SMS from any phone at the office (or using e-mail) and activate call forwarding to your office phone.
NOTE: ****Call forwarding activation using SMS is not available in Lite version of our application.****
This application supports unconditional call forwarding (forwards all incoming calls without ringing first) by default but conditional call forwarding is also supported over custom configuration.
Please verify your plan supports call forwarding before purchasing.
Built in configurations for major carriers in the US. There is also the ability to make custom forwarding configuration.
NOTE: ****Please verify you have call forwarding on your plan. This application will not bypass your plan's limitations.****
NOTE:**** Some carriers charge for call forwarding so please contact you carrier before purchasing this application.****
Fully-featured Call Blocker, Blacklist app and Whitelist app. Easily block anyone from calling, sending MMS or texting you.
Block unwanted calls, MMS messages and text messages in a snap, with Blocker.
No more annoying and unwanted phone calls and texts! Blocker is the most effective call-blocking app for Android, blocking unwanted calls, and letting you control your privacy and security. Phone Blocker is constantly working in the background, to block unwanted calls and text messages.
Your privacy is guaranteed, with excellent PASSWORD PROTECTION.
This is a 100%-FREE application, with NO ADS.
- Excellent privacy protection - password protection
- Block unwanted and spam calls, and MMS and SMS/Text Messages
- Blocked calls don't ring! Send calls to voicemail, or hang up on the caller.
- Personal Blacklist - Add any phone number or group
- Personal Whitelist - Add any phone number or group
- Pickup and Hang-up mode, blocked calls don't go to voicemail.
- Backup - Save all of your profiles, contacts, and logs to your SD card, for easy restoration, or transfer to another device.
- Block private & unknown callers
- Privacy modes - Contacts Only, Block All Calls, Block only contacts from Blacklist, Whitelist support
- All Android OS versions from 1.6 to 4.0 are supported.
- Light App - Very small memory and very low battery consumption
- 100% Ad-free!
Tested on devices:
- Samsung Galaxy S3
- Samsung Galaxy S2
- Samsung Galaxy Ace
- Samsung Galaxy Fit
- Sony XPERIA Arc
- HTC Tattoo
Keyword: Call Blocker, Contact back-up, Block Phone Calls, History Eraser, Phone Privacy, Hide SMS, Hide Phone Calls, Hide Contact, Block Unwanted Calls, SMS Back Up, Blacklist, Password Protection, Hide Call Log, block MMS, mms message block
IMPORTANT: Call Control requires service from a BroadWorks powered service provider and the account must include the following services
- BroadWorks Anywhere
- Remote Office
- CommPilot Express
- Simultaneous Ring Personal
- Calling Line ID Delivery Blocking
- Do Not Disturb
- Call Forwarding - Always
- Call Forwarding - No Answer
- Call Forwarding - Not Reachable
- Call Forwarding - Busy
- Basic Call Logs
- Client Call Control*
- Voice Messaging
- Call Recording
in order to benefit fully from this app.
* Without "Client Call Control" call initiation is not possible.
Note that the default port for OCI/CAP communication is 2208 - or 2209 if SSL is enabled.
Regarding ICS / Ice Cream Sandwich & Jelly Bean:
The app works well on Ice Cream Sandwich (4.0) and Jelly Bean (4.1, 4.2 and 4.2.1)- there are however some manufacturers that are a bit sloppy getting the device profiles updated, resulting in erroneously listing of apps not being compatible. If you have a 4.0/4.1/4.2 based device and the app is listed as incompatible, please contact support for a workaround.
If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com
Turn your Android device into a free phone. Get a free US phone number that will be able to receive calls from anywhere in the world. In addition, you will be able to make unlimited calls to US and Canadian phone numbers for free using Voice over IP (VoIP) technology. You get all of this without using any of your cellular minutes. GrooVe IP works on any android device, mobile phone or tablet, and allows you to make calls using the device’s data (WiFi or mobile data) connection. If you have a smartphone with Wi-Fi connectivity but no mobile plan, you can use this app to convert it to a free, full-featured working phone. If you are traveling overseas, you can take your device with you and make/receive calls for free on WiFi without paying any carrier roaming charges.
GrooVe IP has a separate dialer that can be used to make calls. Alternatively, the native dialer, call-log, contacts, and favorite functionality can be shared between the phone and app on a call-by-call basis.
Try our free Lite version before purchasing. Lite version has the same feature set except it has ads.
For requirements, setup details, answers to frequently asked questions, known issues, or more information, please visit http://snrblabs.com/snrb/grooveIp.aspx
If you have any questions, feature requests, or run into any problems please contact us! We cannot help you if you only leave a comment. We have a 24 hour refund period! If you would like a refund please send us your order receipt and a description of why you want a refund. If you are having trouble with the app and contact us within 24 hours we will extend the refund period while we help troubleshoot!
*** FINE PRINT ***
- Phone number allocation and backbone call termination is provided by Ring.To, a service of Bandwidth whose network and communications solutions also power other innovative services such as Google, Skype, Vonage, and many more.
- GrooVe IP uses 1.2 MB per minute during a call
- Text messaging is currently not supported. It will be added in a subsequent update to the app.
Special note for existing GrooVe IP for Google Voice users: GrooVe IP will no longer support Google Voice users from May 15, 2014. This is so because Google is discontinuing third party access to Google Voice on that date. We encourage all existing GrooVe IP for Google Voice users to switch to the new GrooVe IP service (based on Ring.To), the features of which are described above. If you wish to keep using your Google Voice phone number, you can either port it to Ring.To to work with GrooVe IP, or get a new number (from GrooVe IP) and forward your Google Voice calls to this new number. Happy Calling!
If you have an existing Ring.To account and phone number, you can use it now with GrooVe IP.
For full license and credits information visit http://snrblabs.com/snrb/Apps/GrooveIP/Credits.aspx
GrooVe IP uses Speex, an open source/free software, for certain voice processing functionality. Speex is available under the Revised BSD License; the details of this license are available here (http://www.xiph.org/licenses/bsd/speex/).
Reachy is a operator free call divert application which enables you to divert your calls to any other number regardless of the location.
Reachy supports "Remote call divert" through which you can divert you mobile remotely by using any other reachy clients.You need to provide your reachy password during the divert request to ensure the security.
[Soon the functionality will be available through Web as well]
Operator based divert features can be disabled from settings page of reachy so that the service will be absolutely free, but limited to your reachy contacts.
Reachy also supports the operator based divert to support the other clients who are not using reachy.
Reachy clients will push the divert information to the reachy server which in turn will be pushed on to all your contacts who are also using reachy.
Reachy helps you to identify whether the call is for a diverted user or actual phone owner.
Does not work on some devices, you just have to do a test.
- Block all calls
- Block private/unknown/anonymous/hidden numbers
- Block numbers not in contact list
- Block numbers not in favorite contacts (not on trial)
- Outgoing call confirmation
- Individual contacts blacklist. (readonly on trial)
Low memory footprint and minimal blocking delay.
The calls will be forwarded to voicemail if ‘Call forwarding settings’ are configured or else will be simply blocked.
Make better use of the available space on tablets
Note that no internet access is required!
read your contacts - android.permission.READ_CONTACTS
modify your contacts - android.permission.WRITE_CONTACTS
To read/set the flag Send to voicemail
directly call phone numbers - android.permission.CALL_PHONE
reroute outgoing calls - android.permission.PROCESS_OUTGOING_CALLS
To the Call confirmatiom dialog
Device ID & call information
read phone status and identity - android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE
Identify when receiving a call so that can be blocked
In-app purchases - com.android.vending.BILLING
To unblock all funcionality
★ FREE FREE FREE ★
PHONELEASH IS NOW COMPLETELY FREE! NO TRIAL PERIOD, NO PURCHASE, JUST FREE!
PLEASE CHECK SPAM FOLDER IF YOU DON'T SEE TEXTS IN YOUR EMAIL, AND MARK PHONELEASH EMAILS AS SAFE
SMS & MMS forwarding to email or second phone; missed calls; Reply remotely to incoming SMS from any email account or the 2nd phone; Phone locating; Battery status; Check it out!
On FB - facebook.com/phoneleash
On Twiter - @PhoneLeash
PhoneLeash is s.i.m.p.l.e. to install and setup -- usually 1-2 clicks (see video link below). You can use it from anywhere you can get to email.
Forward to your Facebook email and do all your text messaging from FB! See http://youtu.be/4rJqz_LyIsk?hd=1
- Reply to texts remotely from any email address
- Reply to texts remotely from a 2nd SMS-capable phone
- Forward MMS with attachments (to email or to second phone [phone MMS is in beta, be gentle!] )
- Get confirmation when your SMS reply is sent
- Import text history into email
- Locate a missing phone
- Emails GPS location just before the battery dies (great for lost phones)
- As intuitive as it gets!
Setup video - http://youtu.be/NmU46p1T240?hd=1
Support - firstname.lastname@example.org
WHY YOU NEED PHONELEASH
- you have multiple phones but want to text from one place, and get notified of call activity
- your have to leave your phone by the window to get a good signal, but you don't want to be standing by it all day
- you use a different phone when travelling internationally, but want to be able to "use" the regular phone you left behind
- you find texting from a phone inconvenient, and would like to use a PC or a tablet to compose your messages on
- Find your lost phone using GPS, or simple loud ringing
- you want to check if your phone is charging without having to go to it
- you like to impress friends!
All you need is a PC with email access, or another SMS-capable phone, and you are ready. PhoneLeash will let you know who is calling, will forward your SMS messages, and you can even reply to them!
PhoneLeash can use your 3G/4G/WiFi connection to send out messages to an email address. Or it can use SMS instead and send them to your second phone (great if there is no data connection).
And you'll be amazed how easy it is to setup and use.
No monthly fees. No websites to register at. No ads. Just peace of mind, and productivity.
About "Services that cost you money":
* send SMS messages - If you are forwarding to an email address, PhoneLeash only sends SMS when you reply. If forwarding to phone number, everything is sent over via SMS. Remember you can turn on only those notifications you need.
"Device not compatible" issues? Try this link - http://www.gearandroid.com/apk/PhoneLeash.apk
SEO: SMS forwarding, SMS to email, SMS reply, reply to SMS, export sms, GPS tracking, find phone, lost phone, ring phone, missed call, DeskSMS, MightyText, EasySMS, RemoteSMS, MightyTxt, SyncSMS, dgAway, Tablet Talk, Heywire, Pinger, Textfree, Google Voice, browser texting, sms from computer, text from computer, text from pc, sms from pc, SMS from Computer, SMS from browser, text messages, sms 2 desk, crosstxt, desktop SMS, write SMS from computer, sms from pc, text to email, sms via computer, SIM change
iChoose intelligently rings your designated landlines phone in parallel to your mobile phone - and lets you CHOOSE where you want to take mobile calls – on your mobile phone, or on your landline phone, without the radiation. Incoming calls ring simultaneously, and outgoing calls allow you to dial a contact from your smartphone - and complete the call on landline!
iChoose is free of charge (in all locations except the US, where it is free to try).
iChoose is a super light and super simple free app to use, no registrations or complicated setups needed and you get to reduce your daily radiation exposure!
Some of the benefits:
- Zero radiation- Major reduction in exposure time to mobile phone radiation
- Maximal availability and call quality even if your location is not well covered by your mobile phone carrier
- Battery conservation – talk time is a major battery drainer. Also, battery distribute radiation!
- It's much more comfortable to talk on landline phones. Smartphones are clunky, not shaped for good old conversations, and tend to heat up on long calls.
- It's free!
iChoose bridges the calls in an intelligent way. Only when you are in the vicinity of the landline phone, it will ring (iChoose does not require precise locations and does not use your GPS!) to avoid cases where someone else answers a call intended to you. Also, if you put your mobile phone on "mute", the landlines will not ring.
Does the iChoose service cost money?
iChoose doesn't charge anything (in the US, iChoose cannot be provided for free. it is free to try, then subscription based via in-app purchase). If you are on an "unlimited" mobile minute plan, then effectively, the service is completely free. If you are on a limited minute plan, your Mobile Operator charges a mobile minute for every minute of diverting the call to landline phone - so there may be a charge by your mobile phone operator, we advise to check your usual usage and decide.
How does iChoose work?
After downloading the app for free, enter your landline phone number/s. From then on the designated landline will ring when you are in the vicinity of it, and you can decide where to pick up the call.
Since mobile phones and especially smartphones have entered our lives, they have become, for most of us, the only means other people try to catch us on. No one calls the office and home phone numbers anymore. This creates some disadvantages we have all learned to ignore…
- Mobile radiation – radiation puts us and the people around us at unnecessary risk!
- Quality – where mobile phones indoor coverage is less than great, calls tend to be of low quality. This will become more severe in 4G than it is in 3G. Also, bad reception can distribute cellular radiation! Try iChoose now, it's free!
- Battery – with all the advances, batteries still run out pretty quick. Calls are a major battery drainer for people who tend to make long conversations.
- Comfort – Smartphones are getting larger, and are not as light and comfy to hold as landline phone extensions. They tend to heat up and make your ear sweat. And there is only one of them, where at home you may have an extension in every room!
So why compromise on health, quality and comfort when you can have them all and for free? iChoose lets you enjoy the best of both worlds, with zero complicated set ups. iChoose lets you pick up your mobile calls on landline when you want to – where you want to. At home, in the office, even direct calls to your secretary in parallel if you wish.
So put your smartphone in the charging dock, and pick up your calls on landline avoiding cellular radiation and poor coverage call problems. Try iChoose today for free and discover the old pleasure of better phone calls with zero radiation!
Unlimited Calling App.
You make a regular call, and it transfers to a free call.
BridgeCall is a free call service that lets you make calls without launching its app. It automatically connects to calls for free between BridgeCall users using the phone's default calling app. More than 2 million users already use BridgeCall to make free calls to their loved ones.
★★★★ Best voice quality ever
★★★★ Very simple. I love it!
★★★★★ It is way better than Viber.
BridgeCall users can talk for free on 3G/4G/LTE/WIFI network. Voice rate is completely free between BridgeCall users. If your device is not connected to the Internet, Bridge redirects a call as a regular call that uses your minutes.
How to use
Bridge Free Call - You will hear the Bridge sound and see a green bar at the top of the phone call screen.
Regular Call – You will hear regular ring tone and see a grey bar on the top of the phone call screen.
Please look at top of the phone call screen and make sure that it says “Bridge free call”
iOS version is not ready yet.
Bridge Mobile, Inc.
This application has been tested on a HTC Desire, Motorola Droid and Sony Ericsson XPERIA x10 mini pro without any issues.
Please give feedback, report bugs or requests new features in the PassItForward forum : www.pixelkitchen.se/forum
Keywords : SMS forwarding, SMS forward, forward SMS, forwarding SMS, text forward, text forwarding.
You can add one or several widgets that come up as buttons labeled with NAME and MESSAGE on your home screen. When you click on the button the widget immediatly sends the MESSAGE to your loved one.
Please use sparingly if you don't have a all inclusive text/SMS plan.
It is destined for all those of us who often think of their loved ones and never quite get round to texting them our thoughts. Quite honestly this has been a real great addition to our family life.
Tanti Servizi e Tecnologia a portata di mano con PhoneFunky ! App Gratuita.
Molti servizi innovativi che ti permetteranno di ottenere di più dal tuo telefono. Visita il nostro sito web www.phonefunky.com per restare aggiornato.
Il tuo SmartPhone non è solo un dispositivo con l'antenna utile a produrre soldi per il tuo gestore di telefonia ... è MOLTO di più ... vieni a scoprirlo su PhoneFunky!
I servizi di PhoneFunky:
★ Chi Mi Ha Chiamato
Se il tuo gestore non fornisce questo servizio o se lo fornisce a pagamento e vuoi risparmiare qualche decina di euro l'anno, puoi utilizzare gratuitamente il nostro servizio. Non perderai mai una chiamata quando sarai occupato o irragiungibile. Ti diciamo sempre chi ti ha chiamato. Cos'ha ancora di bello ? E' GRATIS !!!
★ In arrivo molti altri servizi innovativi. Installa adesso l'app per essere sempre aggiornato.
Siamo sempre lieti di ricevere il vostro feedback, contattateci tramite il sito http://www.phonefunky.com/assistenza/ in caso di problemi e/o se avete dei suggerimenti per migliorare il servizio.
Ooma Premier users can now receive calls using the app and get unlimited mobile calling minutes every month
The Ooma Mobile HD app lets Ooma customers make and receive phone calls with any Android device running Android version 4.0 and above. The application transmits the calls over your device's Wi-Fi or 3G/4G/LTE data connection so you don't need a cellular voice plan or cellular voice service to make and receive calls.
With Ooma PureVoice™ HD technology, the Ooma Mobile HD app delivers great voice quality on the go without consuming a lot of bandwidth from your data plan. Even better, if you're calling another Ooma customer, your call will be connected in HD to bring you the most natural and lifelike calling experience available.
To get started, just download the app and log in with your My Ooma username and password. Now you can:
* Never miss a call: The Ooma Mobile HD app is linked to your Ooma account. If you are an Ooma Premier subscriber, you can setup your app to ring whenever someone calls your Ooma number.
* Make unlimited calls: Ooma Premier subscribers enjoy unlimited U.S. and Canada mobile app calling.
* Call overseas: Save up to 90% on international calls with our everyday low international rates. If you subscribe to the Ooma World Plan, you can access your plan to make international calls even when you are not at home.
* Access your account: Check voicemail and update your account preferences, all from within the app.
* Talk on Wi-Fi: Make and receive calls when you are connected on Wi-Fi. No cellular service required. This even works when you're traveling abroad so you can avoid expensive roaming charges.
* Be yourself: Calls made using the app show your Ooma phone number so people know who you are.
* Make calls from your Android tablet: The Ooma Mobile HD app transforms your Wi-Fi enabled Android tablet into a phone.
* Free HD calling to Ooma subscribers: Call another Ooma customer and enjoy the stunning clarity of Ooma HD Voice and talk for as long as you want.
***** IMPORTANT NOTICES - PLEASE READ *****
Use of the Ooma Mobile application requires Android version 4.0 or later and an Ooma account tied to an Ooma Hub or Ooma Telo system. If you do not own an Ooma Hub or an Ooma Telo, you WILL NOT be able to use the application. This app is not compatible with Ooma Office.
Be aware that some mobile network operators prohibit or restrict the use of VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) over their network. They may prohibit the use of VoIP over their network or impose additional fees and/or charges when using VoIP over their network. By using Ooma Mobile over 3G/4G/LTE, you agree to familiarize yourself with and abide by any restrictions your cellular carrier imposes and agree that Ooma will not be held liable for any charges, fees or liability imposed by your carrier for using Ooma Mobile over their 3G/4G/LTE network.