Do you use Google Voice? Did you ever wish it was easier to change the Google Voice call forwarding settings in your account (between Google Chat, your mobile phone, your home phone, etc.)? Do you like your Google Voice calls to be forwarded differently based on whether your mobile phone is currently using WiFi or cellular data? Are you a GrooVe IP user and want your Google Voice calls forwarded differently based on the registration state of GrooVe IP? If yes, this app is the answer you have been looking for!
In the "manual" mode, GrooVe Forwarder lets you make changes to your Google Voice call forwarding settings with one click. No need to start a browser, go to the appropriate URL, navigate to the correct screen and then finally make the change!
To make life even easier, GrooVe Forwarder lets you configure how you want your Google Voice calls to be forwarded when your mobile phone is on WiFi or cellular data. Once so configured, the settings in your account will be automatically updated as you move between WiFi and cellular data networks.
In addition, if you are a GrooVe IP user, and you want different call forwarding settings based on whether GrooVe IP is operational (running and registered to Google network) or not, you can configure this once in GrooVe Forwarder. From then on, your Google Voice call forwarding settings will be updated automatically based on the state of GrooVe IP.
Give GrooVe Forwarder a try and save some time and frustration!
If you have any questions, feature requests, or run into any problems please contact us! We cannot help you if you only leave a comment.
*** FINE PRINT *** Google Voice(SM) services are provided by Google, Inc. SNRB LABS, LLC is NOT affiliated with Google, Inc.
Simply enter your phone number and then choose the delay for activating the call forwarding.
★ you can choose a phonenumber from a contact from your phone
★ a history of the phonenumbers you've entered
★ you can clear the phonenumber history
★ you can choose the duration before redirecting a call
★ a duration of zero seconds causes an immediate redirect
★ in the Pro-Version no advertisement
- DIRECTLY CALL PHONE NUMBERS -> The call forwarding is performed via MMI-Codes (the app calls this code).
- READ CONTACT DATA -> you can choose a phonenumber from your contacts (Feature of the PRO-Version)
- FULL INTERNET ACCESS -> there are some ads in the "Lite"-Version
Would you like to use the extended features or want to remove the ads? Then buy "RedirectCall Unlock Key" (PRO-License)!
!!!!!Please test the application in your country before you buy the license key!!!!!
Some Provider like FONIC, don't allow call forwarding except to the voicemail. There is no solution!
If there is any problem with the app, please write me an email before you give me a bad review!
Automatic call forwarding will forward your call automatically based on your current location. You come to office and your cell phone calls will be automatically forwarded to office phone. You leave the office and forwarding will be automatically deactivated. You return home and now forwarding to your home phone will be automatically activated. You can have unlimited number of locations for automatic call forwarding.
NOTE: ****Automatic call forwarding based not on GPS location but of WiFi network connection so WiFi network connection is required for automatic call forwarding.****
You can also forward your calls manually just typing phone number to forward.
Call forwarding using SMS is also supported. Imagine you come to the office and find out you forgot your cell phone at home. You can send specific SMS from any phone at the office (or using e-mail) and activate call forwarding to your office phone.
NOTE: ****Call forwarding activation using SMS is not available in Lite version of our application.****
This application supports unconditional call forwarding (forwards all incoming calls without ringing first) by default but conditional call forwarding is also supported over custom configuration.
Please verify your plan supports call forwarding before purchasing.
Built in configurations for major carriers in the US. There is also the ability to make custom forwarding configuration.
NOTE: ****Please verify you have call forwarding on your plan. This application will not bypass your plan's limitations.****
NOTE:**** Some carriers charge for call forwarding so please contact you carrier before purchasing this application.****
Call notification : Call notification from your phone will appear on the tablet. You can check caller ID and send a decline message.
Message notification : Message notification from your phone will appear on the tablet. You can read the message and reply.
SNS notification : Once phone receives an SNS notification, the same notification will appear on status bar of the tablet.
QMemo transfer : If you save QMemo on the tablet, the same file will be saved to Gallery on the phone.
Internet via phone : Connection will be established via Internet via phone (Wi-Fi hotspot). Phone data charges may apply.
QPair for Wi-Fi GPad works with phones running Android 4.1 or later. Some features may be limited depending on carrier’s policy or compatibility of your phone model.
Both of your phone and tablet need to be installed to use QPair for Wi-Fi GPad.
And among the tablets, this is for only LG G Pad 8.3 (LG-V510).
★ FREE FREE FREE ★
PHONELEASH IS NOW COMPLETELY FREE! NO TRIAL PERIOD, NO PURCHASE, JUST FREE!
PLEASE CHECK SPAM FOLDER IF YOU DON'T SEE TEXTS IN YOUR EMAIL, AND MARK PHONELEASH EMAILS AS SAFE
SMS & MMS forwarding to email or second phone; missed calls; Reply remotely to incoming SMS from any email account or the 2nd phone; Phone locating; Battery status; Check it out!
On FB - facebook.com/phoneleash
On Twiter - @PhoneLeash
PhoneLeash is s.i.m.p.l.e. to install and setup -- usually 1-2 clicks (see video link below). You can use it from anywhere you can get to email.
Forward to your Facebook email and do all your text messaging from FB! See http://youtu.be/4rJqz_LyIsk?hd=1
- Reply to texts remotely from any email address
- Reply to texts remotely from a 2nd SMS-capable phone
- Forward MMS with attachments (to email or to second phone [phone MMS is in beta, be gentle!] )
- Get confirmation when your SMS reply is sent
- Import text history into email
- Locate a missing phone
- Emails GPS location just before the battery dies (great for lost phones)
- As intuitive as it gets!
Setup video - http://youtu.be/NmU46p1T240?hd=1
Support - email@example.com
WHY YOU NEED PHONELEASH
- you have multiple phones but want to text from one place, and get notified of call activity
- your have to leave your phone by the window to get a good signal, but you don't want to be standing by it all day
- you use a different phone when travelling internationally, but want to be able to "use" the regular phone you left behind
- you find texting from a phone inconvenient, and would like to use a PC or a tablet to compose your messages on
- Find your lost phone using GPS, or simple loud ringing
- you want to check if your phone is charging without having to go to it
- you like to impress friends!
All you need is a PC with email access, or another SMS-capable phone, and you are ready. PhoneLeash will let you know who is calling, will forward your SMS messages, and you can even reply to them!
PhoneLeash can use your 3G/4G/WiFi connection to send out messages to an email address. Or it can use SMS instead and send them to your second phone (great if there is no data connection).
And you'll be amazed how easy it is to setup and use.
No monthly fees. No websites to register at. No ads. Just peace of mind, and productivity.
About "Services that cost you money":
* send SMS messages - If you are forwarding to an email address, PhoneLeash only sends SMS when you reply. If forwarding to phone number, everything is sent over via SMS. Remember you can turn on only those notifications you need.
"Device not compatible" issues? Try this link - http://www.gearandroid.com/apk/PhoneLeash.apk
SEO: SMS forwarding, SMS to email, SMS reply, reply to SMS, export sms, GPS tracking, find phone, lost phone, ring phone, missed call, DeskSMS, MightyText, EasySMS, RemoteSMS, MightyTxt, SyncSMS, dgAway, Tablet Talk, Heywire, Pinger, Textfree, Google Voice, browser texting, sms from computer, text from computer, text from pc, sms from pc, SMS from Computer, SMS from browser, text messages, sms 2 desk, crosstxt, desktop SMS, write SMS from computer, sms from pc, text to email, sms via computer, SIM change
Stop wasting your money and time using calling cards for international calls!
TalkU let you make free and cheap phone calls to anyone over WiFi and 3G/4G data networks without using any cell minutes. You can save up to 90% comparing to your phone company.
* Get a real US phone number for free
* Turn your Tablet into a phone
* Add a second line to your phone
TalkU, the new way to talk, text, and share.
◆◆◆◆◆ Why use TalkU ◆◆◆◆◆
Free Calls & Text Message
- Unlimited free calling & texting between TalkU users
- Make calls and send texts to any phone numbers worldwide without payment!
- No roaming costs, even when calling from abroad
Cheap International Calls
- Call any mobile/landline phone numbers in over 200 countries
- Super low rates
- Display your phone number when your friends or family receive your calls.
Crystal Clear Calls
- Voice calls are transmitted on TalkU’s high-quality dedicated VoIP network
- HD voice technologies for superior clarity
- Free calls are no longer low quality!
Free U.S Phone Number
- A FREE U.S. phone number that works!
- It’s like a free second line to your phone
- Turn your Android Pad into a phone
- Receive calls even under bad cellular reception
Amazing Premium Features
- Visual voicemail with instant listening
- Block unwanted calls to stop spammers
- Call screens
- Call forwarding to any phone numbers
- Record phone conversations for future playback
- Free group conference calls for up to 8 people
- Turn your iPhone into a Walkie Talkie. Push to talk!
One more thing, no annoying ads!
TalkU, the best free calls & free text app ever!
(1). Free SMS, free text and free international calls are between TalkU users only.
(2). You can earn free minutes for cheap international calls.
(3). TalkU utilizes Internet call (aka WiFi call, IP call, or VoIP call), which requires data connection.
(4). Unlike international calling cards, TalkU does not use your cell minutes.
(5). TalkU can be used as a call recorder to record phone calls. You must ensure recording phone call is compliant to local and state laws.
Some of our rates:
Calls to United States 1.0 c/min *
Calls to Mexico 1.1 c/min
Calls to India 1.8 c/min
Calls to Pakistan 7.8 c/min
Calls to Bangladesh 3.2 c/min
Calls to Philippines 7.9 c/min
Calls to Jamaica 6.2 c/min
Calls to Nepal 7.7 c/min
Calls to Saudi Arabia 6.6 c/min
Calls to Africa: Egypt, Nigeria, Ghana, etc. From 5 c/min
* c is TalkU credit.
♥ Learn more at http://www.talkyou.me
♥ Follow us at http://twitter.com/talkuapp
♥ Like us at http://facebook.com/talkuapp
♥ Google+ at https://plus.google.com/117914945862475453910
♥ Need Help? http://talkyou.me/support
*** Some features are Pro version only (see below) ***
* Forward SMS to Gmail
* Forward SMS to another phone (Pro)
* Forward name and number of missed calls (Pro)
* Remote on/off (Pro)
* Contact list integration
* Forward to any email account (Pro)
*** Does not support MMS***
Keywords: Text messaging, text forwarding, forward text, forward messages, backup messages.
★ RedPhone uses your normal phone number to make and receive calls, so you don't need yet another identifier.
★ RedPhone calls are encrypted end-to-end, but function just like you're used to.
★ Free and Open Source, enabling anyone to verify its security by auditing the code.
★ Uses wifi or data, not your plan's voice minutes.
★ All RedPhone calls are free, including long distance and international.
Please file any bugs, issues, or feature requests at:
Advanced Call Settings is a replacement for the Call Settings menu on Android phone. This app covers all functions in the Call Settings menu, and it includes many advanced settings that you can not do with the built-in Call Settings menu.
BEFORE USING this app, you have to MAKE PROVISIONING FOR THE APPROPRIATE SUPPLEMENTARY SERVICES with your mobile service provider (your mobile network operator).
★ Some terms and definitions:
- Basic mobile service: telephony (voice call), facsimile (fax call), SMS, data…
- Supplementary service: call forwarding, call barring, call waiting, line identification…
★ With this app, you can:
- Forward an incoming call to different numbers for each of the basic mobile service. For example, you can forward incoming voice call to number A, while incoming fax call is forwarded to number B (where the fax machine is located).
- Set the custom time-out value for the “Call Forwarding on No Reply” service instead of default value 30s. Furthermore, you can set different time-out value for each basic mobile service. For example, the incoming voice call will be forwarded after 25s while incoming fax call will be forwarded after 5s, if no reply.
- You can choose which basic mobile service to be barred. For example, the incoming SMS will be barred while incoming voice call is not barred. Or you can set so that the outgoing call is barred while you can send an outgoing SMS.
- And there will be unlimited cases that you just can imagine.
★ This app covers the following supplementary services:
- Call Forwarding: CFU, CFB, CFNRy, CFNRc (for the meaning of these abbreviations, see below)
- Call Barring: BAOC, BOIC, BOIC-exHC, BAIC, BIC-Roam
- Line Identification: CLIP, CLIR, CoLP, CoLR
- Call Waiting, Call Hold, Explicit Call Transfer, Multi-Party service
- PIN/PIN2, PUK/PUK2, IMEI, Call Barring Password
- And even some Android hidden codes: *#*#INFO#*#* (*#*#4636#*#*), *#*#CHECKIN#*#* (*#*#2432546#*#*)
★ With each supplementary service, you can choose to apply for all or one of the following basic mobile services:
- Data Sync/Async
- SMS (for Call Barring only)
- With each supplementary service, you can: Register/Erase, Activate/Deactivate, Interrogate (check status) and Invoke the service.
- [NEW!] You can choose from 2 operation modes: On-Air Mode (true working mode) and Reference Mode. In the Reference Mode, you can see the MMI commands (Man-Machine-Interface commands, for example to display an IMEI dial *#06#, or to check the status of call forwarding dial *#21#) that you can enable these settings on any another phone (e.g Symbian, Windows Mobile, iOS or even non-OS phone) by dialing it on the phone's keypad.
- [NEW!] History that logs all actions that may change your phone's behavior.
- [To-Do] Add your own Custom Code/Custom USSD/Custom MMI command.
- CFU: Call Forwarding Unconditional
- CFB: Call Forwarding on Mobile Subscriber Busy
- CFNRy: Call Forwarding on No Reply
- CFNRc: Call Forwarding on Not Reachable
- BAOC: Barring of All Outgoing Calls
- BOIC: Barring of Outgoing International Calls
- BOIC-exHC: BOIC except to Home Country
- BAIC: Barring of All Incoming Calls
- BIC-Roam: Barring of Incoming Calls when Roaming
- CLIP: Calling Line Identification Presentation
- CLIR: Calling Line Identification Restriction
- CoLP: Connected Line Identification Presentation
- CoLR: Connected Line Identification Restriction
- CW: Call Waiting
- CH: Call Hold
- ECT: Explicit Call Transfer
- MPTY: Multi-Party
- PIN/PIN2: Personal Identification Number
- PUK/PUK2: PIN Unblocking Key
- IMEI: International Mobile Equipment Identity
Any comment or suggestion are very welcome. Please visit:
This is ad-free version of the Advanced Call Settings app.
Turn your Android device into a free phone. Get a free US phone number that will be able to receive calls from anywhere in the world. In addition, you will be able to make unlimited calls to US and Canadian phone numbers for free using Voice over IP (VoIP) technology. You get all of this without using any of your cellular minutes. GrooVe IP works on any android device, mobile phone or tablet, and allows you to make calls using the device’s data (WiFi or mobile data) connection. If you have a smartphone with Wi-Fi connectivity but no mobile plan, you can use this app to convert it to a free, full-featured working phone. If you are traveling overseas, you can take your device with you and make/receive calls for free on WiFi without paying any carrier roaming charges.
GrooVe IP has a separate dialer that can be used to make calls. Alternatively, the native dialer, call-log, contacts, and favorite functionality can be shared between the phone and app on a call-by-call basis.
Try our free Lite version before purchasing. Lite version has the same feature set except it has ads.
For requirements, setup details, answers to frequently asked questions, known issues, or more information, please visit http://snrblabs.com/snrb/grooveIp.aspx
If you have any questions, feature requests, or run into any problems please contact us! We cannot help you if you only leave a comment. We have a 24 hour refund period! If you would like a refund please send us your order receipt and a description of why you want a refund. If you are having trouble with the app and contact us within 24 hours we will extend the refund period while we help troubleshoot!
*** FINE PRINT ***
- Phone number allocation and backbone call termination is provided by Ring.To, a service of Bandwidth whose network and communications solutions also power other innovative services such as Google, Skype, Vonage, and many more.
- GrooVe IP uses 1.2 MB per minute during a call
- Text messaging is currently not supported. It will be added in a subsequent update to the app.
Special note for existing GrooVe IP for Google Voice users: GrooVe IP will no longer support Google Voice users from May 15, 2014. This is so because Google is discontinuing third party access to Google Voice on that date. We encourage all existing GrooVe IP for Google Voice users to switch to the new GrooVe IP service (based on Ring.To), the features of which are described above. If you wish to keep using your Google Voice phone number, you can either port it to Ring.To to work with GrooVe IP, or get a new number (from GrooVe IP) and forward your Google Voice calls to this new number. Happy Calling!
If you have an existing Ring.To account and phone number, you can use it now with GrooVe IP.
For full license and credits information visit http://snrblabs.com/snrb/Apps/GrooveIP/Credits.aspx
GrooVe IP uses Speex, an open source/free software, for certain voice processing functionality. Speex is available under the Revised BSD License; the details of this license are available here (http://www.xiph.org/licenses/bsd/speex/).
Бесплатная версия с рекламой. После реализации запланированных функций цена на приложение будет увеличена!
Не отображается всплывающее сообщение?
– В настройках Диалера/Звонилки (аппаратная кнопка "Меню" - "Настройки") выключить опцию "Сторонние приложения"
– В настройках вызовов выключить опцию "Защита от прослушки"
– В настройках "Безопасность" - "Приложения" - открываем Абонент-Инфо и отмечаем галочками "отнятые" права
– Если у вас MIUI v1.9.23-1.9.30 от 1-го октября, то обновите MIUI до v1.9.30 от 2-го октября или старше
+ Определение по номеру телефона во время входящих и исходящих вызовов
+ Определение в истории вызовов и сообщений от неизвестныx телефонных номеров
+ Определение в контактах
+ Поиск по номерам телефонов
+ Настройка всплывающего сообщения
- Поиск по местоположениям
- Поиск по операторам связи
- Подтверждение вызовов
- Информация по местоположению
- Информация по оператору связи
Похожие приложения: КтоТам?, Откуда звонили?, Операторы России, Информация о номере, TelInfoNumber, moCodes, Call Dispatcher
COMPLETELY FREE APP!!!!!
Did you misplace your Android Phone?.... Don’t worry at all. "Control ME" is here.
Have full control of your phone via your COMPUTER(http://momagic.mobi/controlme) or via just sending a normal SMS.
Do as you please. Reject calls on it, Delete data, Track it's location, Fetch important contacts and much much more.
No one gives you more control of your Android than "Control ME".
Remote Profile Changer
Change profile as desired in your misplaced phone by sending an SMS
Remote Call Divert
Divert calls to any number from your misplaced phone by sending an SMS
Remote Contact Fetcher
Fetch any contact details from your misplaced phone by sending an SMS
Remote Call Rejection
Reject calls and send an Auto SMS as well to caller from your misplaced phone by sending an SMS
Remote Data Deletion
Delete any type or all of your data from your misplaced phone by sending an SMS
Remote Phone Lock
Lock your phone by sending an SMS
Track your phone.
NOTE: Remote Call Divert , Remote Call Rejection and Mobile Tracker features will work only with Master SIM card in Dual SIM android phones.
NOTE : This Application will be stored in your phone's Internal Memory only.
NOTE : If you face any issue while uninstalling the application, follow the steps mentioned below.
(These are required as application needs device administrator for some features).
1. Go to Setting -> Location and Security -> Security
2. Select Device Administrators
3. Deactivate for Remote Phone Lock
4. After Deactivating Remote Phone Lock you can normally uninstall the application
Please check http://youtu.be/eVwNdY4LYP4
Meet Kikyu, the app that applies call forwarding on your incoming calls towards your desk phone.
Once you leave your office, the call forwarding is disabled automatically by the app.
Upgrade yourself with a magic sticker:
The sticker allows to activate the call forwarding with one-single-touch by the smartphone to it.
The magic sticker can be ordered via our website www.kikyunfc.com
Note: Best used for unlimited calls mobile packages.
You may be charged by your mobile operator for the calls forwarding.
Please be sure that your operator doesn't charges extra costs for the call forwarding.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get the magic stickers !
For any suggestion or support please refer : email@example.com
Enjoy less headache avoiding radiation :) !
Key Features & Technical Specifications:
• Supports G.711µ/a, G.722 (HD-audio), G.726-32, GSM, iLBC, Opus and Speex codecs
• SIP-based softphone
• Requires Android 4.0+
• Can be used over cellular data connection or WiFi
• Strong security features including SIP over TLS and 128/256-bit SRTP
• Supports 6 SIP accounts, up to 6-way audio conference, and 24 virtual BLF keys
• Native integration with mobile devices including contacts, call history and ringtones.
• Enterprise features including IP PBX integration, BLF, call transfer/pickup, call recording with UCM, LDAP
• Automatic call forwarding based on time and location rules
• Powerful NAT traversal options including automatic NAT discovery, STUN and UPnP
• Automatic provisioning including XML provisioning and 2-D barcode scan
• Fully customizable skins and themes for optional branding needs
• Voice channel switching between Bluetooth, earphone, speakerphone & 3.5mm headset
• Users can view info of Incoming & Outgoing calls and missed calls in call history
• Telephony Features: Hold, mute, transfer, forward (unconditional/no-answer/busy), call park/pickup, paging, Do Not Disturb (DND), call waiting, call history, flexible dial plan, custom ringtones, server redundancy & fail-over, Busy Lamp Field (BLF)
CallFilter provides useful functions such as "blocking unwanted calls" and "SecretCall function" which prevent incoming/outgoing calls from certain numbers.
SecretCall function is free of charge from ver4.0.
For ver3 users who have monthly payment, please cancel your subscription at the below URL.
※You can cancel the subscription through starting up My Apps at Google Play Store.
・Unable to block SMS.
If you receive SMS via Google Hangout, SMS cannot be blocked.
Please do not use Google Hangout to receive SMS.
・Unable to block Incoming calls.
Turn the setting "Disconnect after connected" off.
If you turn it off but still unable to block incoming, please uninstall it.
We think that the operation of apps to block incoming may be restricted by Android upgrades in the future.
If the application does not work due to the OS upgrade, we recommend you to uninstall it.
You can block incoming calls/SMS from specified numbers.
-Specified numbers (partial match with the first digit, rejecting all calls except for numbers registered in the address book)
-Numbers not registered in the telephone directory.
Controllable contents when incoming from specified numbers are received.
-Mute ring tone.
You can hide incoming from the numbers that you wish nobody know.
It protects your privacy by keeping secret the incoming/outgoing call log which you don't want to be opened.
-Delete from the phone log.
Incoming/outgoing log of the specified numbers can be automatically deleted from the phone standard log. You can see the log at the SecretCall window.
-Automatic delete missed call icons on the status bar.
-Switch blocking/receiving incoming or mute.
Change the settings to fit the situation.
-You can hide SecretCall function.
SecretCall is protected by a pass code.
Please visit our website for more details.
There are some restrictions with some models.
Android is customized by each device maker. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the operation with all models/all versions.
Basically we will not support each model individually.
If blocking incoming is not properly functioned, turn the option "disconnect after connected" off at the CallFilter settings window.
After changing the settings, if it is still not working, please uninstall it.
There are some models which unable to delete SMS automatically from the phone standard log.
It is confirmed if you turn "Disconnect after connected" on, the operation dose not work properly.
Please turn "Disconnect after connected" off.
It is confirmed if you turn "Disconnect after connected" on, the operation does not work properly with Android 4.2 and above.
Please turn "Disconnect after connected" off.
CallFilter is a trademark of Telemarks Co. Ltd.
For OneSimCard customers it creates a more convenient calling experience when using OneSimCard international cell phone service on your Android mobile device. OneSimCard Direct hides the callback process when making outgoing calls, and thus eliminates the need to answer the ring when the call goes through. OneSimCard Direct also allows you to dial directly using the address book of your Android phone, a super-convenient way to make direct dial calls while overseas.
The app allows Android users easy access to many OneSimCard functions, like checking or topping up the balance, activating discounts, turning on call forwarding, managing Voice Mail and contacting support.
OneSimCard Direct works with any Android phone, not just OneSimCard enabled phones.
With OneSimCard Direct, it’s now easier than ever for Android devices owners to use OneSimCard international cell phone service while traveling abroad!