It’s time to say goodbye to the default alarm clock app of your Android device as Futuristic Alarm is going to change the way you used to wake up and follow your favourite news!
This free alarm clock app delivers everything you should expect from such alarm apps and it even sets the bar to a higher level by offering the option to dismiss the alarm by solving math equations, learn about weather information and listen to your favorite news automatically as soon as you dismiss the alarm.
Isn’t it interesting? Well, download this free talking news application on your Android device, set up the alarm and leave the rest to the Futuristic Alarm.
Futuristic Alarm Clock Main Features at a Glance:
• Clean and neat design with fresh and intuitive interface
• Solve math equations to dismiss alarm
• Choose news sources for the personal news anchor feature in different categories including Sport, Entertainment, Finance, Technology, and General
• Listen to favourite news from different sources including BBC News, Business Insider, CNN, National Geographic, USA Today, Guardian, The Verge
• Customise the duration of reading
• Get weather information of your current location
• Snooze alarm
• Repeatable alarms
• Choose your own music for alarm sounds
Futuristic Alarm Clock uses the Text-to-speech technology to listen to your favorite articles and news while you are struggling to get out of the bed and start your day. You just need to set up the alarm, enable or disable math equation, specify your favorite news sources to listen to, and wake up to your favorite song and of course news.
Download Futuristic Alarm Clock, the free personal news anchor and let us know about any bugs, questions, feature requests or any other suggestions.
Permissions info and more below.
News Sources include:
- BBC News
- Business Insider UK
- National Geographic
- Business Insider
- USA Today
- Daily Mail
- The Guardian
- The Huffington Post
- The Washington Journal
- New York Magazine
- Hacker News
- The Next Web
- The Verge
- Financial Times
- The Economist
- The Wall Street Journal
- BBC Sport
- Fox Sports
- The Sport Bible
- Entertainment Weekly
- The Lad Bible
*** For better user experience, please enable all permissions. (Some devices need those permissions manually)
- Need to enable the application for "Autostart" when the device reboot or boot.
- Need to enable the Wi-Fi permission ***
**Permissions explanation: Location (Get coordinates for weather forecast), Photos, Storage, Media (Alarm Sound option and database), Wi-Fi (Turning on Wi-Fi on alarm to retrieve data), run at startup (To assign alarms when you boot your device, Receive Data (To fetch data from news and weather forecasts), Prevent Device from sleeping (It simply to run on background to check if there is an alarm or not)