"Use Your Own Form" is an Android app that can be used to generate field documents, such as forms, receipts, reports, invoices, proposals, purchase orders, and work orders, in the field using an Android phone. Some of the features include:
- WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get)
- Ad free
- No data mining
- No recurring subscriptions
- No need to sign up and log in
- You use your own form, just import your blank form as a picture for the background, and do your design on the phone by adding input fields
- The blank form can be either a picture generated using your favorite word processor program or spreadsheet program, a scanned picture from your scanner, or a photograph taken with your camera
- Input fields include "TEXT", "PHOTO", and "TEXTBOX"
- You determine the exact locations, sizes, and rotation angles of the fields
- Voice input of text field is supported
- Sign the document using the "DRAW" function
- Save the completed form as a picture, and email it to your client
Quick Start Guide:
There are four screens, the "MAIN MENU" screen, the "DESIGN" screen, the "INPUT" screen, and the "VIEW" screen. Horizontal position zero and vertical position zero is at the upper left corner of the form. The maximum horizontal position is 1658. The maximum vertical position is 2146. The maximum horizontal and vertical position is at the lower right corner of the form. All files are saved locally to a folder called "UYOF".
Follow the steps below to create and email your first form:
Step 1 - Before running the app, create your blank form, it works best if the form is about 8.5 inches wide and 11 inches tall
Step 2 - From the "MAIN MENU", click "NEW DOC", type in a file name, click "BLANK SHEET", click "DESIGN"
Step 3 - Click "LAYOUT", click "FORM", click "YES", select your blank form, click "OK"
Step 4 - Pan to the desired position and click "NEW", click the desired location, click "OK", repeat Step 4 to add more fields
Step 5 - Click "INPUT", pan to the desired position and click "PICK", click the "green cross", input your text, click "OK"
Step 6 - Click "VIEW", click "SAVE"
Step 7 - Click "MENU", click "EMAIL DOC"