Reminder application helps you to remember anything which is important to you.
-Need to remember an important date?
-Do not want to be late for a meeting?
-Need to take medication at a certain time?
-An important job to do at a specific day and time?
Reminder is a simple and very useful program. You can easily create a reminder and it gets triggered at predefined time and notifies you. You can also configure the sound and vibration settings using the Settings menu.
The application is compatible with almost all Android devices, however in any problem let us know, we will proceed immediately.
In short, Simple is the best!
Permissions requested by the application:
Allows using Power-manager Wake-locks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming when notification is triggered.
Allows access to the vibrator
Allows Internet Access to send crash report.
Available in over 40 Languages !!
(english, german, italian, france, swedish, spanish, chinese, polish, korean, hungarian, turkish, czech, slovak, ...)
It helps you in reminding different things which you don't want to forget.
But pls. do not mix it up with a to-do list.
Do you want some samples ?
★ Is there a need to make an urgent phone call tomorrow?
No problem with the COL reminder. Just set up a calling reminder and the program will notifiy you exactly about the appointment - just one finger tap and the call will be transferred automatically.
★ Is there a need to do something urgent at home?
No problem with the COL reminder. Just set up a text reminder and you will get the notification at the exact time.
★ Is there a need in reminding you about the parking time (short - term parking zone) ?
No problem with the COL reminder. Just set up the parking reminder and you will never pay for a parking ticket again.
★ Now with Location Based Reminders
★ Now with MyBackup Integration Support!
Backup your COL Reminder data and settings with MyBackup!
★ Now with DashClock Widget Extension
Show your reminders on your lockscreen
With All Reminder you can create as many notes as you want.
Each note has a date and a time that you specify when you create the note.
When that date and hour is reached, the associated note will be notified to you.
With this app you won't forget birthdays, aniversaries, orders, etc. anymore.
Did you ever miss important calls while you left your phone outside the meeting room?
This is the must-have app for you.
Whenever you have a missed call or unread message,
this app will remind you by sound, vibration, LED, or lighting up your screen,
for every 10 minutes, or other interval you set.
Reminder continue to work until:
(a) you open the call log screen or message box
(b) you turn reminder off manually
(c) exceed the max reminding time you set
* any combination of reminder target: call, sms, or mms.
* any combination of reminder type: sound, vibration, LED, or screen on.
* preference options include: reminder interval, reminder duration, max reminding time, reminder tone.
* Auto silent when you set your phone in silent mode. (It’s an option)
* Using ringer volume or media volume as your choice.
* This app does not show up any visible message while working.
So check the 'Screen On' is helpful to see what event occurs on system bar.
This is an add-on to system function, not replacement.
* Support app2sd
Changes in version 2.0:
* [Quick Stop] to stop reminder easily.
* Add LED as reminder option. (LED may not work on every device)
* Now you can set different tones, different LED colors for call and message, to distinguish what you received.
* Auto silent and vibrate off when you set your phone in silent mode.
* Build-in simple HELP document.
* Though this app works as a resident service, it does not consume your valuable power when standing-by in background. No any polling code inside. It works only when specified event occurs. For example, an incoming message received.
* If you have missed call from viber, opening viber's call log can not stop the reminder. You need to open original system's call log.
You can create a note by tapping at "New Note (+ sign)" button at the top right corner of the screen. You can set title to your note, add the description in it, then tap on "Save Note" button,... and there you go...!!! whats more is that you can share your notes via any messaging app. You can change the title of your note anytime without altering its content. In case you do not give any title to the note, the first word of the content, by default, is set as the title of your note.
You can create a new reminder by tapping at "New Reminder" button at the top right corner of the screen when reminders are opened from the drawer. You can set a Subject of the reminder, date and time of the reminder, reminder type and repeat settings of the reminder. Reminder type includes Birthday, Anniversary, Meeting, and To-Do.Your reminder won't be set if you are trying to do it in the back date. Even if your device is locked, the reminder will flash on the screen and this will wake up your device as well. You can select the alarm tone from the preference menu, and you can set the silent tone if you don't want the ringing reminder. Set a repeating alarm with the features provided in the settings drawer.
Set your own custom font from the "Settings" drawer. A lot more feature will be included as per the reviews received from the users. So, send your reviews to us and we will provide you with the app, incorporating more and more features that you suggest.
Based on Google's Material Design, KNOT IT allows you to create a reminder for your daily tasks within seconds, FORGET about them & when the time comes, KNOT IT will REMIND you.
And since it works on Android Wear as well, you can view all your reminders on the go, without reaching for your pockets.
Just tie a knot & never miss a beat!
We’re always excited to hear from you! For any feedback, questions, or concerns, please email us at:
or you can find us on:
or visit our website:
You can find the sorce code of Knot It on:
Contribute by reporting bugs, fixing them, translation app.
Simple Reminder is a remind-application for your Android phone.
Available in 3 Languages (english, german, hungarian)!!
It helps you in reminding different things which you don't want to forget.
Simple and clever.
To create a reminder, only two things need to be supplied: a subject and a date. That’s it. It could not be quicker.
Application have wide-ranging customization options. This is where Simple Reminder is very special, because it allows you to configure your application, which can be assigned to reminders.
Notication is highly configurable. With Simple Reminder you can easily set an alert that will be repeated periodically. All of notifications you can set another alarm sound, vibrate, volume and repeat properties.
Suspend (for example, when you're on vacation) and reset the repeated reminders to yourself, but you can trust the applications, which turn on the reminder to another date.
You can backup and restore datas and settings and you can change your application skin in application options.
You can select pictures for each alarms.
Multiple screen support.
You can select a phonenumber from contactlist to call with reminder.
Remove reminder immediately with the closure of reminiscent.
Selection of images read the preset libraries contents.
Default preset time snooze in options.
Automatically set 24/12 hour displaying.
You can choose which closed reminder would you like to delete.
If you want to transfer a reminder to another day you can chosse it from the calandar view.
It can be given as to which day is the first day of the week.
You can set delay of reminder on landscape screen too.
Reminder templates management.
Home Screen Widget for Voice Memo.
Snooze button (You can turn on in Settings)
When launches an alarm you can mute the notification sound with volume up, down button or "Play" button of voice-memo.
The best solution if you don’t want to forget things.
Memory like a sieve? Now there’s no need to remember all those things that you have to do, because To Do
Reminder can do that for you! It’s quick and easy to use; you can set a task in the reminder list in mere seconds.
It has following key features
- Easy and quick to set reminders.
- No need to type anywhere in the application, you can handle it with a voice.
- Set one-off task, or repeat it daily, weekly, monthly,Weekdays,Yearly.
- Synchronise birthdays of your friends from Facebook, Phonebook, Google Calendar, or add them manually.
- Send birthday wishes to your friends.
- Post birthday wishes on your friends Facebook wall or send them Wishes by Gmail, SMS, WhatsApp.
Important Note - Sony Xperia phone users! Make sure to add application to 'Stamina Mode' white list - without it alarm won't be able to wake up the device! Please make sure that you don't prevent the alarms from working with a battery saver app, a task killer app.
Why does the app ask permissions to access personal data?
Contact access - It allow the app to sync birthdays from phonebook and show that on Birthdays screen
Photos / Media / Files- It allow the app to take backup or restore the tasks and birthdays.
Identity: - It helps you to notify that, is there an important bug fix or an app update.
Got a question or suggestion? Just email us, and we will be happy to help.
YOU CAN HELP! BY
* Give Rating and comment on Google Play.
* Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/ToDoReminder
* Join us on Google+ page https://www.google.com/+Todoreminder
* Share and join on Facebook, Google+ or twitter using this link
It will keep us motivated to work on new features.You can contact with us at http://www.todoreminder.com
- Nightly and/or daily Sefirat Haomer reminders
- Reminders that can be customized with special times for Friday and Motzei Shabbos, as well as a daily backup reminder in case you forgot to count the night before
- The full Sefirat Haomer text that automatically changes based on the current Hebrew date
- A portable Omer chart that saves your progress
- 5 different Nuschaos: Ashkenaz, Sefard, Sephardic (Edut Mizrach), Chabad (Ari), and Teiman
- Crisp, clear text with a special font that automatically fills your screen: both in landscape and portrait mode
- 2 different size widgets for your Home Screen
Note: This is the ad-supported free version of the Sefira Reminder app. Get the full version to remove the ads.
Please contact us if you have any features you would like to see implemented.
If you have any problems, please send me an email before leave negative comment.
If you want help with translation to your language, please contact with me.
*With this app you can easily setup reminders, which will apear on your device during the day. For example you can setup "Eyes training" event that will start at 10:00 and end at 19:00 with 45 minutes repeat period. Or if you learn foreign language you can setup a list of new words which you want to learn.
*You can use your notes from any notes making apps (Google Keep, Wunderlist, Evernote and so on) to create reminders.
*You can share your reminders with others (this feature have an issue on some devices, I will fix it soon)
*Send notes from your refered notes app (Google Keep, Wunderlist, Evernote and so on) to your smartwatch.
*Manage notes on your smartwatch.
*All created reminders from this app will apear to your watch
This app supported wearable devices:
* Sony SmartWatch
* Sony SmartWatch 2
* Motorola MOTOACTV
* Pebble ( DailyHelper 2.2.1+)
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
LiveWare extension for SmartWatch 2
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
Wake up with your own voice or the voice of the person you love with the record vocal function or set your "personalized sentence" and talking alarm clock will use it to wake you up. Moreover Talking Alarm Clock tells you the current time!
To snooze the alarm you can simply shake the phone.
Talking alarm clock is further provided with large snooze button to prevent you from accidentally turning off the alarm.
If the "Talking Alarm Clock" doesn't work, try to do this in your phone:
Go to "Setting"-> "Voice input and output"->
"Text to speech setting"->"Install voice data"
Supported languages: italian, english, spanish, french, german (language automatically selected).
Conflicts with other programs:
- Task Manager
If you use Taskmanagers apps such as "Advanced Task Killer" you must put "Talking AlarmClock" on the exclusion list (ignore list) since
these tools can kill the alarm service used by "Talking AlarmClock" compromising functionality.
For people who had ever installed this version, and don’t like the changes in new version, here is a chance to downgrade.
If you want to downgrade, you should uninstall new version first.
If you are new to “Missed Call Reminder”, you should search for latest version.
- Quickly add multiple tasks to your to-do list
- Allows you to view your to-do lists at a glance
- Sliding left or right to view different to-do list
- Organize and effectively manage your to-do items based on your preferred criteria such as completed date, due date and priority
- Set alarm reminders for your to-do items so you won’t miss anything
*Note: If you experience any non APP related issues on your ASUS device, please contact ASUS technical support team at http://vip.asus.com/VIP2/Services/TechQuery
If you like this app, please consider purchasing the donate version for more features.
How To Use:
• Lock the phone (turn off the screen) to activate the app.
• When an SMS, Gmail, missed call, etc. is received, the app will repeatedly flash the screen, vibrate or play a sound depending on your settings.
• To stop the notification, simply unlock the phone (use the phone/turn on the screen).
• Some Samsung devices have an accessibility bug where they may talk (ex: "folder is open") if any accessibility service is enabled.
• If you're using a 3rd party lockscreen or have disabled it, try unchecking "Normal Lock Checking." Please see http://tomatox.com/mmf#smi for more information.
• If you can't upgrade or uninstall, make sure "Advanced/Force Screen Lock" and "Advanced/Lock After Missed Call" are disabled.
• Please send me an email if you have any other problem -- I may not be able to reply in comments. Thanks!
Just enter measured dimensional and geometrical feature values to directly obtain the acceptability result: OK or NOK
E’ sufficiente inserire i valori prescritti a disegno di massimo materiale della feature e della tolleranza di posizione, selezionando il tipo di feature (foro o albero) in modo che l’applicazione calcoli la condizione virtuale della feature.
Successivamente, per il campione in esame, si dovranno inserire le coppie di valori misurati del diametro e della posizione effettiva della feature: in tempo reale l’applicazione calcolerà e visualizzerà il valore della capability ”Cpk”.
Se aveste il problema di calcolare l’accettabilità delle feature con tolleranze geometriche di posizione in presenza di modificatori di materiale (MMC-LMC), Vi segnalo la disponibilità dell’applicazione “GD&T Calculator” realizzata da Edges Labs.
With Battery Saver Widget (for Android devices 2.0 or higher) you will not only know the remaining charge, but you can act modifying settings that involve high consumption of battery, in an absolutely automatic way.
With Battery Saver Widget You can decide intervals and thresholds below which turn off Wifi, Bluetooth, GPS, Auto-Sync, decrease the brightness and other settings. In this way you can extend the battery life in a simple and automatic way.
Battery Saver Widget also provides you useful information on the battery, such as the status of "Health", temperature, voltage and is also able to calculate an estimate of the duration of the charge.
This power manager gives you a simple way to extend the battery life!
Manual on website