In addition, Finance Mastery is the only finance app which uses the worldwide standards for security.
Your data is encrypted with 128-bit AES, unlike many competing products that do not use encryption. Finance Mastery does not need an Internet connection so that only you exclusively have access to your data.
Only for creating and restoring a Backup of your data Finance Mastery needs access to your SD-card.
Finance Mastery is intended solely for the usage by private customers.
✔ Export your data to Excel (CSV-Format)
✔ Effortless Budgeting for categories and accounts
✔ Great look and feel
✔ View limits of your credit cards
✔ Intuitive user interface for inserting incomes and expenses
✔ Pie chart for incomes and expenses in your personal categories
✔ account balances at any time
✔ Account limits and budget category (you are able see which transaction are coming up to you in the future)
✔ Standing orders / Scheduled Transactions
✔ Receive reminder about overdue payments
✔ Integrated Calculator
✔ AES-encrypted data
✔ Create your personal categories and accounts.
✔ Backup to the SD card
✔ English and German support : firstname.lastname@example.org
✔ Interactive charts and reports
✔ set limits and monitor whether these are exceeded
✔ English and German translation included
Check this review: http://goo.gl/hiQnZ
You may return the app within 24 hours after you have purchased it if not fully satisfied.
** Featured by Google, About.com, and Lifehacker **
* See you budget anytime, anywhere
* Track your bank balance in addition to envelope balances
* Sync 2+ devices so you can budget with friends and family
* Record your expenses quickly anywhere
* Get location-based payee suggestions
* Check envelope balances before spending
* Split transactions
* Quick Transaction widget
* Your data is automatically backed up to Goodbudget's website. Never lose your data due to a faulty app update or user error.
* Schedule future and recurring transactions (on the web)
* Detailed reports: by envelope, by month, vs. budget, v. income (on the web)
* Bank account statement import. Import your transactions with a file from your bank (on the web)
Ad-free, Free Forever version includes 10 regular budgeting envelopes & 10 annual/irregular envelopes. It's great as a basic budget tracker. Enjoy!
Subscribers Get More Features!
* Unlimited regular envelopes
* Unlimited annual envelopes
* Sync up to 5 devices
* 5 years of transaction history
* Personal email support
* Compare to envelope budgeting systems that cost more and have no Android app.
If you're looking to track expenses, or for a checkbook ledger, budget tracker, expense tracker, budget planner, or personal finance app, try us out!
Features, bug, just want to say hello? Email email@example.com. We're happy to help!
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: the most recent Android-Update version 4.4 (KitKat) deletes the data of the app!! It's not caused by an error of this app. It's a problem with Android. PLEASE BACKUP YOUR DATA WITHIN THIS APP BEFORE INSTALLING AN ANDROID UPDATE. Additionaly the app has now an auto-backup feature. I'm really sorry for this and it's driving me mad. Believe me. It's my goal to provide a helpful and stable app and many hours and dedication went into this app. I do my best to find a long term solution.
This app has a strong focus on simplicity. It can be so easy to record a transaction: tap the desired category from the apps home screen --> the QuickAdd-dialog opens – from here, you can enter the desired amount with a large, easy to read number pad --> hit OK and you’re done. The amount you entered is automatically assigned to the current day. 95% of the time that’s all you need. And if you really need to enter more details (different date, payment method, comments, etc.) you can use a detailed dialog.
The app does not have every function you can imagine, but rather utilizes a solid set of features. It aims to be an app you actually use - not just install. It’s ad-free and no Internet connection is required.
- Use it as your primary spending tracker
- Use it to record your spending on the road in combination with another tool at home
- The app can also be used temporarily to keep track of a shopping tour, vacation or business trip
- A compatible desktop app is also available (see below)
- From the Category List, you can reach all the central functions with a single tap
- Categories can be grouped by expenses, income and investments
- Assign each category a suitable icon
- automate recurring transactions
- Enter transactions with the QuickAdd dialog without having to use the native keyboard
- Several charts and reports are available
- Configure two standard payment options to be used within the QuickAdd dialog
- No Internet connection is required
- Export your data to CSV
- Mail yourself the exported data directly from the app or upload it to Dropbox
- Backup and recovery features
- Detailed documentation is also integrated
A free compatible desktop app for Windows or Mac is also available.
★★★★★ "Now I know where my money is disappearing to, thanks to Toshl...” — BBC
★★★★★ “ Toshl is simple to use and organizes expenses in a streamlined manner. If you use multiple smartphones running on a variety of platforms, you will really love Toshl. ” — The Next Web
★★★★★ Winner of The Europa award 2013 for Best Commerce, Finance or Payments Startup
Toshl Finance is a personal finance manager made fun. Find out where your money is going, keep on top of bills and spending, set up budgets and live easy with a financial peace of mind.
It's intuitive, safe, private, designed with character and attention to detail. Toshl is like your personal financial advisor that's with you all the time. Except it's less awkward in bed. ;)
★ Expense tracker
- track expenses and incomes with ease
- incredibly quick & intuitive expense entry
- set up repeating expenses and incomes to organize your bills
- export your expense reports into PDF, Excel, Google Docs and CSV
★ Budget keeper
- easy and versatile budgeting
- track spending and make budgets for specific tags
- compare the rate of your spending with the time of the month
- one-time budget, daily budget, weekly budget, bi-weekly budget, monthly budget, yearly budget
- move remaining funds to the next budget
- learn from your budget history
★ Bill organizer
- reminder for your bills as they become due
- plan family bills for upcoming months and know how much your family can spend
- note when you need to repay your loans
★ Travel companion and currency converter
- works with any currency
- track your spending and budget your travel
- convert foreign currencies
- daily updated exchange rates for top 160 currencies
- enter custom exchange rates
★ Finances on multiple devices
- automatically syncs with multiple devices and toshl.com
- access your personal finances from anywhere, just log in
- track family finances with other family members in the same account
★ More graphs & backup on toshl.com
- manage your finances on the big screen
- visualize your finances with infographics
- your data is automatically backed up and saved
★ Keep it safe and private
- use a passcode to lock the app
★ Toshl Pro
The Toshl Finance app is free to use, but there are more features and capabilities available with Toshl Pro that can be purchased within the app.
Toshl Pro - $1.99 monthly subscription
Toshl Pro - $19.99 yearly subscription
- multiple budgets
- multiple monthly incomes & repeating incomes
- more export options (PDF, Excel, Google Docs & monthly email reports)
- more cool graphs on the web
- search on the web
Not to mention all the positive karma points you get for supporting the development of Toshl Finance. ;)
★ Ahead of Mint, Pageonce, EasyMoney, Expense Manager
Use Toshl, track your money spending and save money with ease. Compare it with other finance managers and budget apps like Expense Manager, My Budget Book, EasyMoney, Mint, Pageonce, Mint.com, Daily Money, Spendroid, You Need a Budget, Money Manager and enjoy the ease of use and security in Toshl Finance Expense Tracker.
Why is Toshl Finance better than Mint, Expense Manager, Pageonce or EasyMoney?
- Mint.com only works in the US and Canada, Lemon.com, Pageonce only in the US,
- less cluttered, prettier and easier to understand than Mint.com, EasyMoney or Expense Manager
- Mint.com is only available on Android and iOS, EasyMoney and Expense Tracker on Android, but Toshl Finance is available on Android, Windows Phone, iOS, MeeGo, Symbian with cross-platform sync
- friendly Toshl Monsters to make finance fun and quirky!
Walletpig is designed to keep all your financial information upfront, so you can clearly see your financial status.
Quickly understand your financial status by gliding through Walletpig's dashboard, or see where your money is going by looking at the reports. Also you can keep up-to-date with your account balances, quickly check your remaining budget, and set financial goals to work towards.
Walletpig works powerfully as a personal budgeting app by allowing you the flexibility of setting your budget to what ever period (weekly, fortnightly, or monthly) you feel the most comfortable with. But say you set your weekly budget and you're interested in seeing both the fortnightly and monthly budget. With Walletpig as your budgeting app this is no problem. Simply set your budget any way you wish and then flip through the other budget periods with just a touch of a button.
Walletpig wants to help with:
1. Keeping you up-to-date with your accounts. Taking control of your money.
2. Helping you to enforce a budget in order to save money.
3. Saving towards your life's financial goals.
4. Reporting where you have spent and received money.
Quick setup procedure:
- Download Walletpig - Budgeting app
- Create accounts and categories
- Set your budget
1. Use the dashboard to quickly learn about your financial status.
2. Keep in control of your spending with the different financial reports.
3. Change your default budget period at any time (Weekly, Fortnightly, Monthly).
- if you ever change your budget period in the future have Walletpig automatically update it for you. No need for multiplying or dividing.
- Quickly set each categories budget all in one place.
4. Quickly jump between different budget periods on the dashboard to see how you are doing from a different perspective.
5. Create custom accounts and categories.
6. Export your data to SD Card
7. Send your data by email or upload to Google Drive (this depends on installed apps)
8. Set goals and watch them come closer as you save towards them. Including 3 goal types:
- Contribute: money is set aside within accounts when you contribute to a goal.
- Link to an account: Great if you have an existing account setup for a goal that you transfer money into.
- Link to an expense category: This one is perfect for settings goals such as paying off a student loan.
9. Keep track of your finances in the currency of your choice:
- Dollar $
- Japanese yen ￥
- Korean won ₩
- Chinese yuan ￥
- Pound £
- Euro €
If you have any queries, requests or bug reports please contact Archertech using the provided email.
Explanation of permissions:
Internet access: Walletpig is currently an ad supported app, so it will ask for internet permission in order to request ads.
Storage permissions: This is requested so Walletpig can export your data to an SD card.
* Create and manage budgets for any situation.
* Log monetary transactions against budgets.
* Archive budgets that are no longer used
* View past budgets/transaction lists
Help and guidance: http://coetre.com/products/crunch/support
Help be a part of the app - give suggestions for usability, features or any other comments, questions, suggestions at http://coetre.com/products/crunch
INTERNET: Analytics and error tracking
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Analytics and error tracking
Tags: Budget, Money, Transactions, Budgeting
Saved is the tool makes budgeting and tracking your expenses delightfully simple. Saved helps you visualize your budget and savings every single day, week, and month of the year to track how much you'll be able to spend on your loved ones, holidays, and vacations.
Traveling abroad soon? Saved's powerful multi-currency support keeps track of exactly how much you spend on your trip - add purchases in a foreign currency and Saved seamlessly converts the purchase to show you how much you are spending in your home currency. Never convert currency in your head again!
* DESIGNED and perfected for Android.
* POWERFUL yet easy to understand multi-currency support.
* BEAUTIFUL visualizations of your expenses and budget.
* VIVID colors help to enhance your understanding of your expenses.
* SIMPLE workflow - just set a budget and start tracking.
* SEAMLESS and modern user interface that doesn't get in your way.
* FREE to download and use.
* FREE enhancements and even more money saving features coming soon.
* FRIENDLY support, just email us.
Are you tired of trying to track your expenses and then giving up soon afterwards because it was too much effort? You owe it to yourself to try Saved out. Getting started is as easy as adding a budget for the month and then adding your expenses as you incur them. Best of all, Saved is free to download and use. We promise that you will be surprised at how effortless and motivating saving money is once you start using it.
The free version of Saved lets you create up to 100 free entries each month, which is enough for most people. If you are a power user, or simply love the app, you can unlock Saved Pro from within the app.
Track your finances in style with Keeper!
Easily track your finances, safely and securely. Keeper offers many features, including:
• Organizing accounts: with support for checking, savings, and credit card accounts, it's easy to keep track of your finances
• Transaction analysis: See where your money has been going with beautiful, understandable charts and graphs
• Bill payments: add and pay your bills with ease, supporting monthly, biweekly, and weekly billing periods
• Budgeting: with easy-to-create budgets, it simple to monitor your spending
• Transaction records
• Ability to export your records to CSV files
• International currency support, including Bitcoin
• Local storage
Since Keeper is completely local, there are no security concerns that are usually associated with the cloud, as there are no passwords or access to your actual funds. Instead, it acts as a beautiful, easy to use checkbook!
Use the individual transfers and standing orders feature to get an idea of your expenses over the next couple of months and see how much money you have available to spend. The app also gives you a graphical overview of the information, making it easier to plan (larger) purchases over the up-coming months.
We all know what it feels like to want to buy something but not know whether you can afford it. Use My Budget Book to see your current balance as well as how many bills you have to pay before the end of the month.
The new budget mode allows you to set goals and limits for various criteria and periods. For example, create a monthly limit for refueling or a weekly limit for food etc. You can also define limits for accounts such as credit cards or define limits for payment types. Furthermore, it can be determined whether recurring budgets should be transferred in the next periods. In addition, you can adjust the limit in recurring budgets for individual time periods, if you have a month more or less money to spend.
✔ Easy access. No internet connection required.
✔ No registration!
✔ Also optimized for tablets.
✔ Available in 10 languages: English, Deutsch, Español, Português, Français, Italiano, Nederlands, Pусский, Polski, Magyar.
✔ More than 100 currencies.
✔ See this month’s balance when the app starts up.
✔ The graphical overview is perfect for planning your expenses over the upcoming months.
✔ Customize the overview by changing the number of past and future months that are displayed.
✔ Manage multiple accounts and make transfers between them.
✔ Get more flexibility by selecting what day you want the month to start on.
✔ Visualise the statistics as a table or graph and see where your money has gone by categorising all earnings and expenses.
✔ Filter your earnings and expenses according to months, quarters or whole years, as well as any other criteria and periods.
✔ Sort your transactions by date, amount, title or category.
✔ Use the powerful search function to look for specific expenses and/or time periods.
✔ Carry your balance over into the next month.
✔ Manage standing orders so you can plan ahead for the upcoming months.
✔ Create templates to make the input of your transactions even more easier.
✔ Add further main and sub-categories to get a better overview of your expenses.
✔ Use the watchlist to monitor important transactions.
✔ Use the built-in calculator to quickly calculate amounts.
✔ Protect your data by activating the password protection.
✔ Export your data in HTML or CSV format (on SD card).
✔ Create backups so you never lose your data (including automatic backups).
✔ Import your existing data using the CSV import function (Just move the CSV file to the folder "SDCard/My Budget Book" and import it via the settings of the app (import of other formats will be made available by request).
✔ 4 Widgets. NOTE: If you move the app to SD card, you cannot use the widgets. This is due to the Android system and it cannot be changed.
✔ Use the integrated manual to find all the features of the app.
To use the app as a single user on different devices or to add automatic backups to Dropbox, it is recommended that you use a synchronization app like Dropsync or FolderSync. For more information, please read the chapter "Synchronization" in the integrated guide.
My Budget Book is easy to use – its further development will be based on users’ wishes and needs.
If you experience any problems with the app or would like to make a suggestion, just send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
money, budget, finances, bank, account, savings account, current account, transaction, budgeting, budget, finance, wallet, housekeeping book
Would you believe there could be a personal finance checkbook and budget app on your phone as powerful as Microsoft Money or Quicken on the desktop?
!! Try us risk free — now with a 1 week money back guarantee — we stand behind our product !! — see the end of this section for details.
“…you are getting a fantastic, powerful application that does a terrific job of helping you get your finances in order.” — 2011 Android App Guide: http://goo.gl/o9527
Some of the many features:
✓ Works great on the Nexus 7 and other 7" tablets
✓ Reads your MS Money / Quicken / SPB Finance / Cash Organizer export files. (QIF, OFX)
✓ Full featured and flexible budgeting (yearly, monthly, weekly, biweekly). Forecasting features make your cash flow easy to visualize
✓ 4 widgets for quick and easy data entry and one-glance access to your budget and upcoming bills
✓ Recurring bills/deposits with many different schedules, including biweekly pay checks. Reminders can be set right into your device's calendar
✓ Split transactions for more accurate budgeting and reporting
✓ Privacy with password/PIN security
✓ Never worry about your data with automatic backups on a customizable schedule
✓ Two-level editable categories and optional classifications (projects)
✓ Colorful reports and charts with drill-down (exportable to PDF, CSV or as a web-page)
✓ Customized reports can be saved for easy reuse
✓ Multi-currency with historical exchange rate support for accurate Net Worth calculations
✓ Your data can be exported to standard QIF or CSV
✓ Beautiful modern user interface
✓ Integrated with MyBackup Pro
✓ … and much more …
Explanation of the various permissions and why they are needed:
Permission: Your personal information, add or modify calendar events and send email to guests, read calendar events.
Purpose: Used for creating bill reminders in the phone's calendar.
Permission: Read contact data, write contact data
Purpose: Used when importing/exporting payees to and from the phone's contact list.
Permission: Storage, modify/delete SD card contents
Purpose: Uses to back-up books and import/export QIF/OFX files
Permission: System tools, prevents phone from sleeping
Purpose: For the few seconds while the auto backup and recurring transaction enter happens, keeps the phone from going to standby mode to prevent potential data loss.
Permission: Your accounts, discover known accounts
Purpose: Used when importing/exporting payees to and from the phone's contact list. The list of accounts on the phone is read and you are given the option to pick the account used for contact operations.
Permission: System tools, automatically start at boot
Purpose: Starts the alarm timer that performs the auto backup and recurring transaction enter functions. No processing intensive tasks are performed at this time.
Permission: Network communication, Market license check
Purpose: Used to perform the Android Market license verification.
Money-back guarantee details:
You have 7 full days to get a full and unconditional refund. If you are past the 15 minute refund window offered by the Google Play Store, contact us (email@example.com) for a refund which will be given in at most 8 hours.
finance, double entry, accounting. bookkeeping, checkbook, MS Money, Quicken, budget, expense, income
With Smart Budget, you will never have to worry about losing your data. This app is built with export function which helps you to backup your data to an Excel file (.xls) and save onto your SD card. Still, you can also choose to upload your data to Dropbox with just a single click.
‘What if I forgot to backup my data?’ No worries! Smart Budget is so smart that it will remind you to backup your data at the end of every month, so that you won’t miss out anything!
Smart Budget also provides necessary functions needed by the users. You can categorize your entries as well as add remarks on them. The category system offered is so flexible that you can easily add or remove the category options.
Features of Smart Budget:
-User friendly interface
-Export data to Excel file (.xls)
-Export by day/month/year
-Backup to SD card
-Manual and automatic backup to Dropbox
-View by day/month/year
-Flexible categorizing system, free to add or delete --category option
-Categories are accompanied by a unique color code – easy to differentiate
-Quick Input on every page
-Remarks system, add anything you want to note down about the entry
-Set budget for each month
-Automatically ask for month budget at the start of every month
-Bar chart to easily see how much budget left for the month
-Bar chart changes color upon reaching certain percentage of monthly budget
-View report by date or by category
-Export report by date or by category
-Super smooth interface
-Auto loss-less data transfer from free version to paid version
Go for Pro version to enjoy features:
-Monthly backup reminder
Mobile app development is all about helping people to get tasks done easily. Smart Budget makes recording expenses absolutely easy and worriless.
(Keywords: money, expense, tracker, expenses tracker, money tracker, wallet, budget, savings, spending, payment, checkbook, expense manager, manager, easy, smart, nexus, s4, galaxy)
• Tracking expenses and incomes by week, month and year as well as by categories
• Multiple accounts in multiple currencies
• Schedule the payments and recurring payments
• Take a picture of receipt
• Payment alerts
• Budget by day, week, month and year
• Search and reports
• Import and export account activities in CSV for desktop software
• Dropbox and SD Card backup
• Customize expense categories, payer/payer, payment methods, date format, white or black background, button style etc
• Account transfer
• Auto fill
• Convenient tools such calculator, currency converter, tip calculator, sales and tax calculator and credit card calculator
• Free and no In-App purchase needed
• Developer support
Internet Access is used to retrieve currency exchange rate.
Camera permission is used to take picture of receipt.
Account permission is used to for Google Drive data backup
All data is saved on your phone or your Dropbox account. Nobody but you can access your account.
Thanks for the help from:
Emilio Blanco for Spanish translation.
Christian Glass and Manuel Gruber for German translation.
Michel Graciano, Gustavo de Freitas Leite and Ricardo Gomes for Portuguese translation
Cerrato Renaud for French translation
Please email question and feature request directly to developer.
Find out where your money goes! Plan your budget and savings. Enjoy the fastest way to track daily expenses using a comprehensive one-screen view of your finances. Improve your skills with a unique, game-like feel.
❤ “I would definitely recommend it if you are looking for a less tedious way to budget". --- AppAdvice.com
❤ "CoinKeeper is by far the best and easiest to use personal finance app I’ve ever used" --- 148apps.com
❤ “CoinKeeper is a budgeting app that takes a unique and very visual route to achieving financial control.” --- Tap! Magazine
✔ NEW! Data export into *.csv (other formats are in the works)
✔ NEW! Full freedom of budgeting! Set custom budgeting periods (week, 2 or 4 weeks, month, quarter, year) starting from any date
✔ Quick start with autobudgeting mode
✔ Multiple accounts and currencies
✔ Add transactions in couple of seconds - just drag a coin from the account you want to charge into an expense category
✔ The fill level and color of each expense category instantly shows where you’re overspending
✔ Reminders of upcoming bills & recurring transactions
✔ Financial goals help you save money for things you’re dreaming about
✔ Subcategories provide details on exactly how you spent your money
✔ The subscription is linked to a cloud profile. Use shared data on several devices (smartphones and tablets).
✔ Make payments from tablets without a GSM module.
✔ Captivating game mechanics stimulate smart budgeting
✔ Password protection of your data
★★★★★ TRIAL ★★★★★
Thank you for choosing CoinKeeper. All the main features (except synchronization) are for free to use for 15 days. In 15 days you will be prompted to purchase the full version. To access the information regarding pricing plans and to obtain the synchronization function before the end of the trial period, please see "Settings -> Your profile".
NEW! Need more time to evaluate CoinKeeper? Share information about us in your Facebook or Twitter and receive 14 more days of trial!
➜ One-screen overview of your finances
▸ Income source panel (green) - where your money come from and how much (budget for each source)
▸ Accounts panel (red) - where you store your money, cash or cashless
▸ Expense categories panel (black) - what you spend your money on with an optional budget for each category
▸ Financial goals panel (yellow) - what you are saving for and how much.
▸ You can rearrange and edit icons on main screen at any time, also change category names and budgets via the ”Edit” menu in your Profile.
➜ Sync & backup
▸ Instant or daily server backup to safely secure your data
▸ Synchronization between multiple devices with the same personal profile for shared budgeting
➜ One-click history of transactions
▸ View history of transactions by taping on any income source, account or expense category.
▸ Any transaction can be edited (by taping on it) or deleted (by swiping)
▸ On this screen you can also add transactions in extended mode - with notes and frequency (daily, weekly etc)
➜ Reports & statistics
▸ History of income and expenses month by month. Apply filters, view dynamics of any income source, expense category, net income and net worth, choose custom periods of time and build forecasts!
▸ Monthly breakdown of expenses by categories and subcategories. Overview expense distribution for any period of time. See stats on expenses in different accounts.
▸ History of your daily incomes and expenses
If you need any assistance with the application please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Forecast It Lite! is the free, ad supported version of Forecast It, a simple to use budget and planning tool to see where you will be in 6 months, 1 year, or further down the road! It is designed to be a balance between simplicity and customization to suit your needs. Forecast It! was tested on both 2.3 and 4.0 Android versions on several screen sizes to optimize the experience - both Tablets and Phones!
Just some of the features:
Deficit Detection - one button to scan as far ahead as you like to see if there's any dates we think you might hit below $0 - useful to see how that big trip or expense will impact you down the road!
Graphs and Reports - Graphs and Reports show where you are, and where you will be financially. More reports and graphs are planned (and feedback on what you would like added is welcome!)
Your Data is YOUR Data - easy to export into XML (CSV coming soon) so you can view the data in your favourite Spreadsheet program. Multiple Profiles are also supported!