IMPORTANT INFORMATION: the most recent Android-Update version 4.4 (KitKat) deletes the data of the app!! It's not caused by an error of this app. It's a problem with Android. PLEASE BACKUP YOUR DATA WITHIN THIS APP BEFORE INSTALLING AN ANDROID UPDATE. Additionaly the app has now an auto-backup feature. I'm really sorry for this and it's driving me mad. Believe me. It's my goal to provide a helpful and stable app and many hours and dedication went into this app. I do my best to find a long term solution.
This app has a strong focus on simplicity. It can be so easy to record a transaction: tap the desired category from the apps home screen --> the QuickAdd-dialog opens – from here, you can enter the desired amount with a large, easy to read number pad --> hit OK and you’re done. The amount you entered is automatically assigned to the current day. 95% of the time that’s all you need. And if you really need to enter more details (different date, payment method, comments, etc.) you can use a detailed dialog.
The app does not have every function you can imagine, but rather utilizes a solid set of features. It aims to be an app you actually use - not just install. It’s ad-free and no Internet connection is required.
- Use it as your primary spending tracker
- Use it to record your spending on the road in combination with another tool at home
- The app can also be used temporarily to keep track of a shopping tour, vacation or business trip
- A compatible desktop app is also available (see below)
- From the Category List, you can reach all the central functions with a single tap
- Categories can be grouped by expenses, income and investments
- Assign each category a suitable icon
- automate recurring transactions
- Enter transactions with the QuickAdd dialog without having to use the native keyboard
- Several charts and reports are available
- Configure two standard payment options to be used within the QuickAdd dialog
- No Internet connection is required
- Export your data to CSV
- Mail yourself the exported data directly from the app or upload it to Dropbox
- Backup and recovery features
- Detailed documentation is also integrated
A free compatible desktop app for Windows or Mac is also available.
Saved is the tool makes budgeting and tracking your expenses delightfully simple. Saved helps you visualize your budget and savings every single day, week, and month of the year to track how much you'll be able to spend on your loved ones, holidays, and vacations.
Traveling abroad soon? Saved's powerful multi-currency support keeps track of exactly how much you spend on your trip - add purchases in a foreign currency and Saved seamlessly converts the purchase to show you how much you are spending in your home currency. Never convert currency in your head again!
* DESIGNED and perfected for Android.
* POWERFUL yet easy to understand multi-currency support.
* BEAUTIFUL visualizations of your expenses and budget.
* VIVID colors help to enhance your understanding of your expenses.
* SIMPLE workflow - just set a budget and start tracking.
* SEAMLESS and modern user interface that doesn't get in your way.
* FREE to download and use.
* FREE enhancements and even more money saving features coming soon.
* FRIENDLY support, just email us.
Are you tired of trying to track your expenses and then giving up soon afterwards because it was too much effort? You owe it to yourself to try Saved out. Getting started is as easy as adding a budget for the month and then adding your expenses as you incur them. Best of all, Saved is free to download and use. We promise that you will be surprised at how effortless and motivating saving money is once you start using it.
The free version of Saved lets you create up to 100 free entries each month, which is enough for most people. If you are a power user, or simply love the app, you can unlock Saved Pro from within the app.
Track your finances in style with Keeper!
Easily track your finances, safely and securely. Keeper offers many features, including:
• Organizing accounts: with support for checking, savings, and credit card accounts, it's easy to keep track of your finances
• Transaction analysis: See where your money has been going with beautiful, understandable charts and graphs
• Bill payments: add and pay your bills with ease, supporting monthly, biweekly, and weekly billing periods
• Budgeting: with easy-to-create budgets, it simple to monitor your spending
• Transaction records
• Ability to export your records to CSV files
• International currency support, including Bitcoin
• Local storage
Since Keeper is completely local, there are no security concerns that are usually associated with the cloud, as there are no passwords or access to your actual funds. Instead, it acts as a beautiful, easy to use checkbook!
Walletpig is designed to keep all your financial information upfront, so you can clearly see your financial status.
Quickly understand your financial status by gliding through Walletpig's dashboard, or see where your money is going by looking at the reports. Also you can keep up-to-date with your account balances, quickly check your remaining budget, and set financial goals to work towards.
Walletpig works powerfully as a personal budgeting app by allowing you the flexibility of setting your budget to what ever period (weekly, fortnightly, or monthly) you feel the most comfortable with. But say you set your weekly budget and you're interested in seeing both the fortnightly and monthly budget. With Walletpig as your budgeting app this is no problem. Simply set your budget any way you wish and then flip through the other budget periods with just a touch of a button.
Walletpig wants to help with:
1. Keeping you up-to-date with your accounts. Taking control of your money.
2. Helping you to enforce a budget in order to save money.
3. Saving towards your life's financial goals.
4. Reporting where you have spent and received money.
Quick setup procedure:
- Download Walletpig - Budgeting app
- Create accounts and categories
- Set your budget
1. Use the dashboard to quickly learn about your financial status.
2. Keep in control of your spending with the different financial reports.
3. Change your default budget period at any time (Weekly, Fortnightly, Monthly).
- if you ever change your budget period in the future have Walletpig automatically update it for you. No need for multiplying or dividing.
- Quickly set each categories budget all in one place.
4. Quickly jump between different budget periods on the dashboard to see how you are doing from a different perspective.
5. Create custom accounts and categories.
6. Export your data to SD Card
7. Send your data by email or upload to Google Drive (this depends on installed apps)
8. Set goals and watch them come closer as you save towards them. Including 3 goal types:
- Contribute: money is set aside within accounts when you contribute to a goal.
- Link to an account: Great if you have an existing account setup for a goal that you transfer money into.
- Link to an expense category: This one is perfect for settings goals such as paying off a student loan.
9. Keep track of your finances in the currency of your choice:
- Dollar $
- Japanese yen ￥
- Korean won ₩
- Chinese yuan ￥
- Pound £
- Euro €
If you have any queries, requests or bug reports please contact Archertech using the provided email.
Explanation of permissions:
Internet access: Walletpig is currently an ad supported app, so it will ask for internet permission in order to request ads.
Storage permissions: This is requested so Walletpig can export your data to an SD card.
MoneyWise was named "The Best Budget-Tracking App For Android" by LifeHacker, 2012.
With this powerful yet simple to use application you can filter and browse expenses by date, category or account. View graphs and see if you are keeping your budget targets.
To this day MoneyWise has helped thousands of users from 120 countries around the world to get a grip of their personal finance and make wiser economic decisions.
MoneyWise supports all currencies of the world (e.g. $, €, £, ¥, kr, R$)
Using tags and categories you can classify expenses anyway you like: Private/Work, Cash/Credit, Projects, Expense accounts. Used for filtering and analysis.
In short: User friendly. Powerful budgeting tool. Professional filtering, browsing and graphing functionality. Export data as HTML for printing and archiving.
✔ User friendly and easy to use
✔ Doesn't require internet access, no registration.
✔ Multiple accounts
✔ Multiple budgets
✔ Weekly, biweekly and monthly budget periods
✔ Income and expenses
✔ Password protection
✔ Graph expenses over time
✔ Graph expenses by category
✔ Tag expenses
✔ Filter by categories and tags
✔ View by day/week/month/year
✔ Monitor account balances
✔ Backup to SD card
✔ Export as CSV for Excel import
✔ Export as HTML
✔ Export a backup of all data as e-mail or to Dropbox
✔ Multiple currencies
✔ Switch currency when traveling
✔ Mark transactions as cleared by the bank
✔ Create and rename Tags
✔ Create and rename Categories
✔ Change start date of budget months
✔ Highly configurable (date format, currency, text size)
Keywords: [money tracker, budget tracker, expense tracker, budget manager, expense manager, savings, save money, log, spending, payment, cash, exchange, personal finance, wallet, checkbook, checking account, currency, euro, dollar dollars, pound pounds, bank, mobile banking, receipt, gastos, checkbook, cashbook, ledger, budget envelope]