Learn about hundreds of clinical studies currently enrolling participants at the University of Arizona!
This free app is designed to help healthcare providers find current and upcoming studies, and share info with patients, clients and other providers.
- View details on hundreds of studies in dozens of categories
- Learn about studies in layman’s terms (or using medical language)
- Sign up for email alerts about new studies in categories you care about
- Easily share individual studies via email
- Contact study personnel via phone or email
- View studies even when you have no cell signal or WiFi
About the University of Arizona College of Medicine – Tucson
The University of Arizona College of Medicine – Tucson provides state-of-the-art medical education, groundbreaking research opportunities, and leading-edge patient care to the state of Arizona and its people.
About the Arizona Health Sciences Center
The Arizona Health Sciences Center (AHSC) at the University of Arizona is a network of health-related organizations and activities unique in the state and region. Arizona’s only academic health sciences center, AHSC is based on the campus of the University of Arizona in Tucson and maintains a growing presence on the Phoenix Biomedical Campus in downtown Phoenix. From these vantage points, AHSC reaches across the state of Arizona and well beyond its borders to provide health-care education, research, patient care and service for Arizonans and their neighbors today and for the future.