Sonuçları doğru alabilmek için GPS ve İnternet Bağlantınız olması gerekmektedir.
Ölçüm işlemi sadece GPS e bağlı olmadığı için binaların içersinde de rakım bilgilerine ulaşabilirsiniz.
Harita üzerinde istediğiniz bölgeye 1 sn tıklayın ve o bölgenin rakım bilgilerine erişin.
Uygulamadaki aksaklık, hata ve görüşlerinizi bildirmenizi rica ederim.
Height above sea level, is an application to help you find your fishing spot.
GPS and an Internet connection to get the results must be accurate.
GPS is not connected to you in the process of measuring the altitude information can be found for the buildings.
Click on a sec, and the region on the map region you want to access your altitude information.
Glitch in the application, error, and feedback please contact us.
Puu kauguse ja kõrguse mõõtmiseks, kasutab tarkvara seadmes olevat kallutusandurit ja kolmnurga valemeid. Kõrguse mõõtmisel saab valida, kas kaugus puust on teada või mõõdetakse ka kaugus tarkvaraga. Ekraanil on näha abistav rist, millega tuleb sihtida objekti madalaimat ja kõrgeimat punkti.
- Estimate height and distance
- Save measurements - Share measurements
- Supports Metric or Imperial units
Height Estimate is designed to make use of your mobile devices built in sensors to calculate the height and distance of an object. Height Estimator uses your mobile devices sensors to calculate the angle that you are holding your device. Using the angle, simple trigonometry, and assuming that your target object is at a 90 degree angle from the distance you are from the bottom of the object, height estimator can estimate the objects height from within feet to even inches of the actual height of the object. See instructions down below for help on how to operate the height estimate application.
Note: Height Estimator only works in landscape mode.
1. First you will need to enter the height at which you will be holding your mobile device relative to the bottom of the object you are going to measure. In many cases this will be how high off the ground you are holding the mobile device. To enter the height you will be holding your mobile device, click the button in the top left corner that reads "Device Height".
- If I am measuring the height of a building and I am standing on the ground, I would enter the distance I'm holding my mobile device from the ground.
2. Next you will need to use the built in distance estimator to determine how far you are from where height is equal to 0 of the object's height of which you are after. To do this, click on the button in the bottom left hand corner of the screen that reads "Distance". The word "Distance" will slide to the center of the screen which means that the distance estimator is enabled. Point the crosshair or target in your mobile devices view at the bottom of the object you are measuring. Give the estimator a few seconds to adjust and click record. Now that the distance has been calculated, you are ready to find the height.
- If I am measuring the height of a building and I am standing on the ground, I would point the target shown in my mobile devices view at the bottom of the building and click record.
3. To calculate the height, click the button in the bottom right hand corner of the screen that reads "Height". The word "Height" will slide to the center of the screen which means that the height estimator is enabled. Point the target in your mobile devices view at the top of the object you are measuring. Give the estimator a few seconds to adjust and click record.
- If I am measuring the height of a building and I'm standing on the ground, I would point the target shown in my mobile devices view at the top of the building and click record.
Simply hold the phone at eye level and align the cross hair on the ground at the point you want to measure. The phone will display a continuously updated horizontal distance from the camera to the point under the cross hair.
A one off calibration is required where you need to enter you eye level height i.e. the height from the ground up to your eyes.
The distance is calculated by trigonometry so for accurate measurements you need to always keep the phone at your eye level regardless of the angle of the phone pointing at the ground.
If you always maintain the phone at eye level and hold the phone steady whilst taking a measurement you should be able to get a typical accuracy of about +-3cm at 5m distance.
Now supports imperial measurement feet and inches alongside metric meters and centimeters.
Begin by carefully aligning the red dot at the center of the phone's viewfinder phone with the highest point of the building or tree. You should be standing perhaps twice as far away from the object as you estimate its height to be. Preferably you are on level ground at the same elevation as the base of the object.
All the commands in the app are on the sliding menu bar in the center of the screen, When the app opens, the orange button 1 is shown. Scroll the menu down for the other options.
Tap the orange button marked '1) record the angle'. The measured angle and the location where you are standing should then appear written over the orange button.
Your observer position is now marked on the lower map with a yellow dot.
Now scroll down until the orange Button 2 ivisible.
You will locate the object on the map by sliding the map until the object is in the center. Then tap Button 2.
The object lo0cation should now be marked in yellow on the screen.
To calculate the height estimate, scroll down past the orange buttons. The height, distance away, and angle of measurement will appear written in the white box just below on the scrollable center menu.
The height estimate depends somewhat on the variability of the GPS positions, which only claim to be within 10 m of true location. Most often, they seem to be within 3 m of true position.
Note: For the GPS location settings to function accurately, the Location setting must be set to Use Satellite Location on the Location settings of your phone.
It may take a couple of minutes till the satellite connection is established properly and you must wait. You can check whether it has a satisfactory signal by starting Google Maps first, and checking that your location appears on the screen as a blue triangle.
Because it hogs battery power, the Satellite Location setting should be turned off after you finish using the app, unless you choose to leave it on for other apps.
Questo strumento per funzionare ha bisogno solo del modulo GPS, ma per una misurazione più accurata e consigliato attivare una connessione dati internet.
Altre funzioni disponibili:
- Visualizzazione delle cootdinate della propria posizione
- Possibilità di inviare le coordinate tramite sms o email
- Visualizzazione ora dell' alba e del tramonto
- Impostazione unità di misura in Metri, Yard o Piedi
To measure the height just aim at the bottom point of the object and tap the screen. Then move the crosshair to the top point and tap again.
Height and distance will be shown in the upper left-hand corner of the screen.
That's it! Couldn't be simpler!
A must have tool for accurate measurements and camera measure.
This android app performs remote, non-contact in plane measurements using Android phone or Android tablet. It uses the phone camera and any available object with known size as a reference. Most common reference objects like credit card, sheet of paper, DVD/CD, etc. are included in the application. Moreover you can use your own custom objects with known size to do camera measure.
If your friend or colleague is next to you, you don't need a ruler: use his height as a reference and measure objects around you.
Use the app in medical area: for example, to measure distance between pupils by holding a credit card next to your face.
Measure fish size very quickly and also you can load your pictures and measure all previous catch using your own height.
Length-Mode - measure and divide an object in certain ratio or mark length on the object using ratio ruler (slider).
FreeHand-Mode - measure an object in any direction and compare sizes to each other.
Angle-Mode - measure length, area and angle on an object in any direction and compare sizes to each other.
Area-Mode - area calculator, measure area of different shapes
Circle-Mode - measurements on circular objects: radius, arc, length, sector, area, angle.
New in v4.4 distance in pixels on screen and original image, pic load from Picasa, Drive, file browsers
- auxiliary lines in Free Mode
- scale grid, multiple rulers, add points on line in Area Mode, cycling through points, fractions.
The App shows a measurement result in different units like meters, millimeters, centimeters, feet, inches based on user settings. It also calculate dimensions of the object in relative units with respect to the reference object
You have an option to make a snapshot of the camera view and work with a still camera measure image instead of live camera view or load picture from a photo gallery.
The App is useful to measure bigger distances on a plane, where a simple ruler or tape measure are difficult to apply. All you need to do is to place a reference object (credit card or sheet of paper) on the measurement plane, make sure that the object of interest fits into the camera view and take your measurement
Partometer can be handful if:
- moving in and need to measure size of your room quickly
- buying furniture and want to estimate its size
- measure baggage size
- when buying glasses and need to measure Pupillary Distance (PD)
- measure fabric or cloth area and size
- measure trees
- need to measure out some distances on objects (handcraft, woodcraft, etc.)
- outdoor and want to know size of a big object that practically impossible to measure with a ruler or tape measure. For example, you can measure height of a house using sheet of paper as a reference object.
- measure small objects just by placing them on A4 or Letter sheet
- measure or compare height of a person
- compare objects to each other
- measure angles, pitch gauge
- measure spark plug gap
- measure rectangle areas
- measure bearings, roller bearings, nuts, rings.
- measure any internal feature or free, irregular shape area on X-ray if you have a reference, useful for dentists
- metric and imperial units: meters, centimeters, millimeters, inches, feet
Features: flashlight, autofocus, Save and Share results.
Depending on the distance to object with this camera measure app you can achieve sub mm resolution
furniture, moving, room, decoration, pitch gauge, bearing, roller bearing, thread pitch gauge, dimension, engineer, construction, architect, real estate agent, feet, photo, size, wall, floor, plan, irregular shape area measure, picture, line, design, house, android tablet, telemeter, planimeter, area calculator, spark plug gap
- Telemeter Tool: quick remote distance estimation without reference objects using only a camera measure.
- SpiritLevel3D Tool: distant object alignment and tilt measurement using a camera.
- Lines Tool: vertical and horizontal reference lines, that can be used for horizontal or vertical object alignment and tilt elimination.
- Augmented Compass Tool: orientation detection in the room or space for better room planning, angle measurements, electromagnetic interference and metal detection.
- Angle Tool: measure and mark angles in vertical and horizontal planes.
- Calibration Tool: calibrate your phone before measurements.
- Unit Converter: convert results into different length or area units.
- Detailed help
The distinctive feature of the Telemeter Tool is two options:
Choose Hand-Mode when the exact height of the camera is unknown and you are on the ground holding the device in you hands.
Enter your height and smart algorithm estimates the camera height. You don't need to enter the exact camera height, as required in other applications. Since you know your height exactly, you can start measurements immediately. This is an advantage of using Hand-mode. This mode requires to hold and move your camera as shown in measurement guide that is included in the app.
If the exact height of the camera from the ground is known, Stand-Mode is to be used.
Stand-mode doesn't make any assumption about your position. Exact camera height leads to more accurate measurement results. You can use this mode in different situations or build your own camera measurement setup.
Measurements can be conducted in metric and imperial units: feet, meters, inches. Angles are measured in degrees.
With the Telemeter you can measure:
- distance from you (observer) to an object
- distance between points in direction 'from an observer'
- distance between two points in a plane
- object dimensions (depth, height, width, length)
- height from the ground level
- height of big objects or a person
- angles between planes (e.g. between two walls)
- angles between two orientations in the space
- angles in horizontal or vertical planes
You can also use Telemeter for:
- object alignment
- tilt measurement or elimination, pitch gauge
- checking orientation in space (cardinal directions)
- electromagnetic interference and metal detection
- marking a plane for object placement (e.g. a wall for pictures and shelves mounting)
Please try also Partometer - camera measure App, that uses common reference objects for measurements.
For long distance you can try Distance2Meter - camera measure that uses motion for distance measurement. You can measure distances in hundred meters range with good accuracy.
If you enjoy using this app, please take a moment to share your experience and rate it.
Thank you for your support!
Keywords: lawn, room, decoration, tape, distance measure, ruler, meter, carpenter, construction, architect, real estate, unit, feet, size, wall, floor, plan, picture, angle, area, design, house, planimeter, android
1. Enter the object's height,
2. Align the two bars with object's top and bottom edges,
3. That's all!
You will find well explained instructions in the HELP menu.
You can enter the object's height in one of four most common units(in, ft, cm, m), and the resulting distance can be in one of two system of units (imperial or metric).
You can measure the distance either from the top or the bottom edge of the target. It's important, that you know which distance you are going to measure. Just press (click) the distance at the top and choose it from there.
The effective measurement range is from 20cm to 5km (from 8in to 3mi).
The target's height must be proportional to the distance, i.e. for a long length measurement a taller object is needed.
The app has zooming feature, so you can bring closer the object during the measurement (better visibility and better results).
This application is intended to measure the distance only by the target's height and not the width, as the last method is inaccurate and unreliable for a length measurement.
Very accurate measurement can be obtained, if you know the exact height of the target and follow the instructions.
It's worth to try the app. It's free.
Not to mention that you can measure a distance in golf fields.
The idea is not innovative. There are other similar apps. Only this one can measure with a high accuracy, if it's used the right way.
Some devices might not support required camera capabilities, and the app will not work on them.
Any suggestions will be considered and bugs will be fixed to improve the app.
- gps based altimeter with metric/imperial (m/ft) unit switcher
- background changing to various world sight / tourist attraction photo depending on current altitude
- displays accuracy of altitude measurement
- GPS coordinates of your current position
Info: to get altitude from your device, please turn on GPS module!
*** more features and photos coming! ***
★ The version there is no free publicity version.
★ I think that it is fundraising, thank you for your cooperation.
I will measure with height, distance and angle.
Approach is simple,
(1) Simple measurement method
I put it in the smartphone tube,
① Press the button with the exception of the location you want to measure at a position standing,
Just press the button ② With the exception of where you want to measure at the point where you were sitting.
(2) high-precision measurement method
You can put on the smartphone the laser pointer,
① Press the button to apply the laser to the place where you want to measure to put a smartphone in the jaw,
Just press the button ② put a laser to the place where you want to measure and place the smartphone on the ground.
You can also be measured in a place where there is (1) height difference.
(In some cases, twice measurement is required height.)
Even if there is anything beneath the (2) measurement point, measurement is possible if even Miere measurement point.
You must enter the height of the lower (1) measurement position, and higher.
(2) The initial configuration, with high accuracy measurement, and has been set to the height of the front position and face the ground.
If numerical high accuracy is required, when the 3 degrees or less, when measuring, the angle Θ1, Θ2 of the varying height measurements.
- Mark the centre of the building on the map.
- Get the elevation by targeting the top of the building.
The height will be then calculated.
Penasaran dengan tinggi gedung di depan anda? Gunakan aplikasi ini untuk menghitung tinggi gedung dalam 2 langkah berikut.
- Tandai tengah-tengah gedung dalam peta.
- Dapatkan elevasi dengan mengarahkan ke puncak gedung.
Tinggi gedung kemudian akan dihitung.
- Send broadcast to gallery for re-scanning media.
- Add height information to captured picture.
A spirit level. Hold any of the phone's four sides against an object to test it for level or plumb, or lay it down on a flat surface for a 360° level.
- Sound effects
- Install on SD
- Orientation locking
- Roof pitch
- Internet access required for update news
- Open source
- More Total Free application ...
According to wikipedia: An inclinometer or clinometer is an instrument for measuring angles of slope (or tilt), elevation or inclination of an object with respect to gravity. It is also known as a tilt meter, tilt indicator, slope alert, slope gauge, gradient meter, gradiometer, level gauge, level meter, declinometer, and pitch & roll indicator.
‘Akıllı Araçlar’ günlük hayatta ihtiyaç duyacabileceğiniz her türlü araçlara sahiptir. ‘Akıllı Araçlar’ yardımı ile Yükseklik, Uzunluk, Mesafe, Açı, Yön, Ses, Titreşim ve Manyetik Alanı çok kolay bir şekilde ölçebilirsiniz. Ölçüm sonuçlarını zamana göre anlık izleyebilirsiniz. Kullanımı kolay ve hızlıdır.
Anahtar Kelimeler :
- 50 farklı dil desteği
- Metal Dedektörü
- Kabarcık Seviyesi
- Açı Ölçer
- Yükseklik ve Mesafe Ölçer
- Ses Ölçer
- Titreşim Ölçer
Desteklenen Diller :
- na hÉireann
- Afrikaanse taal