This app suffers from people that do not read app description.
This is simply IMPOSSIBLE. If you want so, I know many apps that inspect your CPU every second or memory and that really drains your battery, you will easily find such apps, but definitely not mine.
When tracking my battery usage, I was always missing something...
That information was the Battery drain in percent per hour.
I just made this app for my personal use and it's now time to share it.
This app will always sleep and wake up every time your battery drop one percent to save the current battery state and the time. On the next battery drop, I will compute the battery drain.
I plan to work on the User interface and improve it during next weeks/month, feel free to contact me if you have suggestion/ideas.
Keep in mind that this app has to stay simple and minimalist.
BEST BATTERY SAVING APP EVER!!!! A+++++ - K Meow, Mar 26, 2013
it has saved my battery up by 80% Great app.! - Jesse Kennedy, March 3, 2013
Jaw dropping amazing - A Google User, December 31, 2012
"...a good mix of both simplicity and battery savings to make it worthy download for most people." - androidstatic.com
Trend Micro is a leading global software developer and has been solving complex consumer computer problems for 20+ years with innovative industry- leading technology.
Based on user feedback this version includes a new power saving report to help you keep track of your battery savings and the advanced power saver automates even more tasks.
For questions or comments please visit www.trendmicro.com/longevityhelp or email email@example.com
This app includes powerful features for free, along with a 30 day trial of our more advanced functions that can be purchased for continued use.
- Just-a-Phone: A single tap turns off power draining features that are not required for phone use. Keeps you in contact for as long as possible.
- Power Saver Report: Keeps track of power savings
- One-click Optimize: improves the performance of the device leading to improved battery life
- Power Hog Pie Chart: a simple view of what is draining the battery
- Power Hog App List: Identifies which apps are draining the most battery and enables fast action
- Full Charge Counter: Informs you how long it will take to fully charge your device
Premium Version, includes all features of the free version plus;
- Premium Just-a-Phone: Allows you to choose the functions of just-a-phone and set a time of power limit to automatically turn it on.
- Power Hog App Alerts: As you download new apps Longevity uses cloud intelligence to warn if a particular app will have a high impact on the battery, and enables you to immediately remove the app.
- Widget: Place the widget on your home screen to have fast access to the features of Longevity.
- Smart Power Saver: Automates power saving features when your device is not in use or WiFi is not connected.
- Fully Charged Alert: Longevity will sound an alert when your phone is ready to be taken off the charger.
This product may be incompatible with other battery saving products such as: JuiceDefender, Norton Mobile Utilities & Task Killer, NQ Android Booster, Advanced Task Killer, Battery Defender, Battery Dr saver, Battery Saver, PowerMax
Keywords: Battery Optimizer, Battery Saver, Battery Enhancer, Battery Life, Power Saver, System Tuner, Utility, Mobile Utilities, Juice.
Note: This free version contains ads. For an ad free version please go to the premium version:
The app displays detailed and accurate information about operating system processes, CPU utilization,
device storage, random access memory, battery statistics and information, installed apps,
WiFi network information, internet connections, mobile network information, device hardware
software and firmware information, sensors and more.
The device and operating system information provided by the app is displayed in 8 screens as detailed below:
System & Processes - Operating system boot time, CPU utilization (system mode, user mode and idle times),
detailed information regarding operating system processes divided to apps including the total number of processes,
total memory usage, CPU utilization and total number of threads. Here you can also kill background processes of a specific app.
Storage & Memory - Device storage statistics, memory statistics (RAM) and detailed operating system memory management information.
Battery - Battery charge level, health, charge status, power source, temperature, battery voltage and battery technology.
Apps - Detailed information regarding apps installed on the device including total size, data usage, version, installation date,
last update date and app permissions. Here you can also delete apps.
Network - Internet connectivity state and type, IPv4 and IPv6 addresses, WiFi network name, signal strength, link speed, MAC address,
DNS, gateway, netmask and DHCP server, and detailed information regarding network connections including the app to which the connection
belongs, the local IP address, the remote IP address and the connection state.
Telephony - detailed telephony and mobile network information including telephony type (for example GSM or CDMA), subscriber ID
(for example IMSI for GSM phones and MIN for CDMA phones), telephony software version,
device ID (for example IMEI for GSM phones and MEID or ESN for CDMA phones), service provider, network operator, network type,
(for example GSM, UMTS, LTE and CDMA) signal strength, service state (for example normal service and limited service),
network selection type (automatic or manual), data network type (for example GPRS, HSPA+ and LTE) and data state (UL and DL traffic).
Device - Detailed device information including device model, manufacturer, brand, hardware, screen resolution and density, CPU information
(model, number of cores, speed, manufacturer, instruction set and features) and detailed sensors information including type, vendor,
range, resolution, electric current and minimum delay between events.
Software & Firmware - Android operating system version, Linux kernel version, GCC version, baseband version, bootloader, build ID
and a list of device drivers installed on the operating system.
In addition, you can use the app's battery and network widgets to stay up to date with the device's battery and network statistics.
A high battery drain is often a limiting factor for a great user experience.
With BetterBatteryStats you can analyse the behavior of your phone, find applications causing the phone to drain battery while it is supposed to be asleep and measure the effect of corrective actions:
- Spot drainers based on detailed information about the root cause
- measure the effect of actions to reduce drain, following a simple method
- detect changes in the awake/sleep profile and quickly find the causes (rogue apps)
In other words BetterBatteryStats helps you gettings the best experience with your smartphone.
Please don't use the rating system for support. In case of issues or for any question or suggestion please contact me by e-mail or use the contact information from the about box.
If you experience problems with your superuser app keeping asking to grant su rights don't blame BetterBatterStats but try another superuser app instead.
Keywords: better battery stats, wakelock, kernel wakelock, partial wakelock, reduce battery drain, optimize battery life, save battery, battery drain, saving battery, network stats, alarms, CPU states
- android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE is used only for writing dumps to the SD. In case you don't need that feature please feel free to revoke that permission. It won't have any side effect besides disabling that feature
- android.permission.BATTERY_STATS is obviously the permission to access the internal statistics and can not be revoked without making the app unusable (from Kitkat on BBS will have to be installed as a system app to access this permission)
- android.permission.DUMP from Kitkat on BBS can be installed as a system app to access this permission. It is required to access dumpsys without root for a better performance
- android.permission.INTERNET is required to access the online Knowledge-Base. You can revoke this permission
- android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE This permission can be revoked
- android.permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED is required for cleaning references. Revoking this permission may affect the results of kernel wakelocks and custom reference until new references were saved
- android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE is required to detect when the phone was turned on/off in order to store references for advanced diagnosis
- android.permission.DEVICE_POWER is required to detect when the phone is disconnected from the charger and store the corresponding kernel wakelock reference. Revoking this permission will lead to losing "since unplugged"
- android.permission.BLUETOOTH is required to fix a bug where the communication to the batteryinfo service stops working
- android.permission.READ_LOGS is required to allow logcat dumps to be saved. You can revoke this right and will lose only the ability to save logcats
BetterBatteryStats is open source so you can inspect/review/contribute and submit issues or feature requests. Please check the about dialog for further details.
Professional, easy to use and supporting 27 languages, Battery Doctor by Cheetah Mobile (formerly known as KS Mobile) gives a longer life to your Android phone , provides you with detailed battery information and helps it charge healthily with our unique 3 Stage Charging system. Enjoy an incredible power saving experience that's as good as Project Volta, even before Android L comes out.
Defend your Juice!
Find out what’s draining your power. Adjust your draining settings (e.g. brightness) and disable unnecessary apps that drain your battery.
Accurately Estimates Remaining Battery Time
Tells how long battery will last under a variety of situations (playing games, wifi on or off, etc)
Battery Doctor regulates the manner in which your device is charged with a Unique 3 Stage Charging system to ensure you get the most out of your battery and reminds you not to over charge. It also has features that can monitor and regulate power consumption.
Our "Task Killer" widget will optimize your power consumption conveniently. The 4x1 widget makes it easier to manage Wifi, Data, Brightness, etc, and set power saving modes.
- Disable unnecessary apps that drain your battery!
- Task Killer kills tasks with one click!
- Kill apps when screen is off!
- Accurate battery remaining time!
- Accurate charging remaining time!
- Schedule power saving modes for work/class/sleep and more!
- Unique 3 Stage Charging system!
- Wifi/Data/Bluetooth toggle!
- Brightness control!
- CPU Management (for rooted phones)!
- Battery temperature!
- Charging Tips!
- 15 languages supported!
- Simple easy-to-use interface!
Battery Doctor fans, please join our beta testing group. Be the first to try our recent updates, report bugs, and contact developers.
Q: Can Battery Doctor save power and extend battery life?
Tap the circle at the home screen (Save Power) to kill power hog apps that are not currently in use to improve battery life.
Run our app while charging to let Battery Doctor manage the process with its Unique 3 Stage Charging system that ensures a longer battery life.
Use the "Task Killer" widget to optimize your power consumption conveniently
Q: What is a full charge and why does it matter?
A: Plug in your phone when the battery has about 20% remaining and continue to charge until Battery Doctor tells you the 3rd stage of trickle charging is complete. Do not overcharge by keeping your device plugged in nor undercharge by charging in short bursts whenever convenient.
Q: How does "Saving Mode" work?
A: "Saving Mode" is an extreme setting that shuts down all non-essential functions of your phone with exception of making phone calls and sending/receiving text messages. WiFi, Data, GPS, etc will all be shut down to ensure battery life and defend your juice.
Q: How do I set up the widgets?
A: The "Task Killer" widget will automatically appear on your home screen with installation. The other widget that monitors WiFi/GPS/etc can be installed just as any other widget on your device would be set up.
Other CM apps:
CM Browser :
- Fuel Widget
- Circle Widget, with big numbers
- Neon Gauge Widget
- Alarms and Notifications
- Battery indicator on the notification bar
- General and Weekly Statistics
- Simple and neat interface
- Support for Tablets and Android Kitkat
A Pro version is available with plenty of Widgets personalizations, lots of settings and no ads.
Follow @fsinib on Twitter, Facebook and Google+
This App saves your battery by disconnecting an Internet connection while in sleep mode.
"iBattery" got more positive reviews in Japan than "JuiceDefender", because it doesn't just disconnect from the Internet, but also ends all the running Apps.
Furthermore, at a chosen battery level phone can be automatically switched to Flight Mode, making you chances of running out of battery even lower. (This feature is available on Android 4.1 and earlier.)
＊Power-saving experiments were conducted on Galaxy S3.
If you phone's coverage is unstable you'll be able to save even more battery power!
◎Cautions and other info
・"iBattery" disconnects your phone from the Internet while in sleep mode.
・You can turn it ON-OFF in the Notifications.
・Re-connection speed depends on your device.
・On some devices it is impossible to re-establish Internet connection after screen turns on.
・There are no ads.
◎iBattery introductions by media in Japan.
and many others …
Enjoy your every tap and personalize your keyboard! Are you bored with plain android keyboard? We offer the personalized and customized keyboard, from theme, font to key tone, etc.
GO Keyboard is a Emoji Free keyboard that delivers smart auto-correction and a user-friendly interface. It supports 60+ languages. The symbols in the keyboard are compatible across all popular apps, including Facebook, SMS, Gmail, Whatsapp, etc. The most important for us - always listening to your feedback!
1. How to use dictionary pack and enable GO Keyboard on my mobile?
Step 1: Download and install Czech FOR GO Keyboard
Step 2: Click open GO Keyboard icon from home menu, and click through 2 steps to enable GO Keyboard and set as default one;
Step 3: Click into Settings -> Languages -> Select your language
For more fun and info, follow us on FACEBOOK: http://goo.gl/kLxbSl
★ FREE 800 Emoji and other cute smiley faces explosion (ʘ‿ʘ)
It is free to use a pack of 800 emoticons, emoji, and smiley faces. They are grouped into different categories so you are able to find it real fast.
★ PERSONALIZED EXPERT - type fun
There are 10000+ colorful themes in market that are compatible with GO Keyboard and new free themes are delivered weekly! You could also set keyboard background wallpaper image free.
Plus, we have several features to make your typing more fun. Voice recorder can transfer your voice into a different one and it is so fun to send to your friends.
★ WORD CORRECTION and suggestions
Smart enough to recognize mistyping and provide correction suggestions to you. Sloppy typing is away from you.
★ TYPE what you speak
It supports voice input and it frees your hand.
★ GREEN and Pro
It is small(smaller than most of the keyboards), green and professional.
★ PRIVACY and security
We will never collect your personal info including credit card information. However, you may receive a warning when activating GO Keyboard saying “This keyboard may collect your personal data.” The warning message is just a standard message in Android for ANY third-party keyboard app, so don’t worry.
*** Lollipop users read the info at the bottom ***
Unsolicited quotes from real users:
"It gave me about 2 hours more use with 30 minutes more screen on time. Saved me from buying a $25 battery."
"Just donated 5 Dollars to support this masterpiece.. Keep up the good work"
"[Amplify] just revolutionized the true meaning of wakelock managing"
"This module is awesome! I get less than a half percent drain per hour for idle standby. "
...and many more.
Amplify puts you in control of how your device uses your battery by controlling how often your device can wake up, and how long it can stay awake. Use the recommended settings for easy battery savings, or dig in and customize every alarm, service, and wakelock on your device.
Here are some highlights:
- A beautiful design, inspired by Material Design principles
- A stable blocking engine
- Comprehensive measuring of the time wasted and time saved because of alarms and wakelocks
- A growing list of descriptions of the alarms, services, and wakelocks in plain English (and 20 other languages)
- A new Pro package that lets you control any alarm or wakelock on the device
- An open source codebase so you can see how it works, or build it yourself
The In-App purchases allow you to unlock the Pro package that lets you customize the alarms, services, and wakelocks on your device. Without the pro package, you can control the worst battery hogs: NlpWakelock, NlpCollectorWakeLock, ALARM_WAKEUP_LOCATOR, and ALARM_WAKE_ACTIVITY_DETECTION.
May you have a long [battery] life!
- Amplify uses the Xposed Framework and will install it for you if you don't already have it. -
*** Lollipop users ***
Xposed has a new Alpha build for Lollipop. For more information, read here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=3034811
GO Keyboard Emoji, Emoticons Free delivers auto-correction and a user-friendly interface. It supports 60+ languages and thousands of themes. The emoji and emoticons in the keyboard are compatible across all popular apps, like Facebook, Hotmail and Whatsapp etc.
Emoji and Emoticons:
Turn plain text into cute emoji and emoticons! Communicate with emoji and emotions such as ( ^ω^) ! Emoji and emoticons speak 1000 times louder than words! Easy to find emoji and emoticons in keyboard area.
★ FREE Emoji, emoticons and other smiley faces (ʘ‿ʘ)
It is free to use a pack of 800 emoticons, emoji, and smiley faces. They are just like emoji in Facebook and Apple.
★ PERSONALIZED EXPERT
There are 10000+ colorful themes compatible with GO Keyboard and new themes are delivered weekly! You could also set keyboard background wallpaper.
★ WORD CORRECTION
Smart enough to recognize mistyping and provide correction suggestions.
★ VARIOUS LAYOUTS, gesture typing and support for tablet device
It provides various layouts such as QWERTY keyboard, QWERTZ and AZERTY keyboard for pad tablet.
★ TYPE what you speak
Free you with voice input.
★ PRIVACY and security
We will never collect your personal info including credit card information.
What our users said
"Love the emoticons, cute emoji " - Sonia Garcia
For more info, follow us on FACEBOOK: http://goo.gl/kLxbSl
"Definitely an app everyone will be thrilled to use." - AskyourAndroid.com
"Certainly worth giving a try" - AndroidHeadlines.com
"This one will change the trend." - Apps400.com
"Can considerably decrease the usage." - Apps4review.com
...and many more reviews!
8 in 1 Toolbox Mix App! – Memory Cleaner(i.e.Task Killer/Optimizer), Life Indicator, Deep Sleep Mode, Settings Optimizer, Charge Alert, Status Bar Notification, Battery Widget, and App Uninstaller. 8 Features but it's still VERY EASY TO USE! Download this app/widget for free, become a master of saving power!
* FEATURES *
★---1. Memory Cleaner (i.e.Task Killer)---★
✓ Cleans up Memory, Kills tasks with extremely simple one-touch "Optimize" button to save energy!
✓ Indicates memory clean level for before / after. Defend your phone from drain!
★---2. Battery Life---★
✓ Battery level in percent (%), and all battery life level is indicated with cool Droid icon.
✓ Indicates the remaining/limit time for Talktime,Game,Standby,AudioPlayback,MoviePlayback,WebSurfing,and Reading.
★---3. Deep Sleep Mode ---★
✓ Eventhough you are not using the phone, it syncs data every seconds that will drain your battery life.
✓ While not using your phone, set your "Sleep Mode" to cut down the data-sync to your desired time every 5min/30min/never. With easy-tutorial, become a master of the Deep Sleep Mode!
★---4. Settings Optimizer---★
✓ Turns off various functions with one-touch button for battery saver.
✓ Set Wi-Fi,Bluetooth,Auto-sync data,Auto-rotation,GPS,screen-brightness to optimize/save power!
★---5. Alarm notification---★
✓ Alarm notifies you when the power is charged to 100%/70%/50%/30%/lower than 20%! (on/off available)
✓ Estimates the remaining time the power requires to be, at specified life percentage.
★---6. Status Bar Notification---★
✓ Now You can check your percentage at your phone status bar! (on/off available)
✓ Also check the health of battery saver through pull-down notification bar
★---7. Battery/Memory Optimizer Widget---★
✓ 4*1 Battery/Memory Optimizer widget to check your Memory Clean Level/Battery Level!
✓ Easy access to the Battery Saver App with one-touch
★---8. Application Uninstaller---★
✓ Application manager included
✓ Batch uninstall to save your power life!
COPYRIGHT NOTICE :
The Android robot is reproduced or modified from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License.
• Hunt down those battery draining Apps with the App Sucker
• Always know your battery state and time left estimates with a optional status bar notification
• Overlay the stock battery icon with the icon pack add-on.
• Dig deep into how an App uses your battery - including wakelock details
• Sort your app suckers by things such as CPU & sensor usage, app wakelocks, wake time, and kernel wakelocks.
• Set a custom time reference to see stats over a certain period of time.
• See time remaining estimates based on current and historical usage
• See historical averages - how long does your battery usually last?
• Add a widget to your home screen showing the battery status and time remaining
• Include all sorts of great battery information in your DashClock widget using the included DashClock Extension
• Download or create your own icon themes
• Set customizable alarms for various charge states, temperature, and battery health
If you have a Tablet, then you'll want to check out the Professional Edition. It includes:
• Optimized views for Tablets or other devices with large screens.
• More accurate time remaining estimates for devices such as tablets with long standby times.
For more information including instructions on creating your own Icon Packs, see:
NOTE: Please email me if you encounter any issues with this app.
Permissions: Please see the users-guide for a full explanation of the permissions that GSam Battery Monitor requires: http://badassbatterymonitor.blogspot.com/2011/11/badass-battery-monitor-users-guide.html#permissions
• Russian (Thanks to Dmitry Chernogaev)
• French (Thanks to Jaworski Johan)
• Italian (Thanks to Fabio Abbà)
• Hungarian (Thanks to István Kriskó (Stefi))
• Czech (Thanks to Matěj Trakal)
• Swedish (Thanks to Pontus Edgren & Göran Helsingborg)
• Dutch (Thanks to ArTsLeOpS)
• Hebrew (Thanks to Michael Sandler)
• Chinese (Thanks to Gavin Fang)
• Turkish (Thanks to Saldıray Günal)
• Polish (Thanks to cvxcvx)
• German (Thanks to Jan Fortein)
• Spanish (Thanks to Carlos Salazar & Broquen)
• Ukrainian (Thanks to Yaroslav Brukh)
• Portuguese (Thanks to João Ricardo)
• Traditional Chinese (Thanks to Andy)
• Armenian (Thanks to Hrant Ohanyan)
• Catalan (Thanks to Josep Rey Cases)
• Slovak (Thanks to Pavol Šrank)
• Interested in translating? See http://code.google.com/p/gsam-battery-monitor-translation/
KitKat & Lollipop support with root requires
Battery Stats Plus detects and notifies battery draining apps. It collects and analyzes battery usage per app basic on your Android devices.
Usage attributes include CPU, CPU foreground, network, GPS, sensor, wake lock, and battery information. Statistic data is optionally uploaded on our cloud and shared with other users.
Cloud-based service to compare your battery lifetime and battery usage between your device and other devices.
☆ Analyze battery stats per apps
☆ Statistics on CPU, CPU foreground, data usage, GPS usage, sensor usage
☆ Auto-detect & notify battery draining apps (PRO)
☆ Estimate and monitor battery lifetime
☆ Cloud based service to compare device's battery performance
☆ Cloud based service to compare battery usage per app of your device and average usage (reported by other users)
Visit http://battery.rootuninstaller.com/start to see online battery stats
Notices: at the first run, some data items are missed since the app does not collect enough data to show on
kw: BetterBatteryStats, Better battery stats, battery saver
A small 1x1 elegant looking widget that simply displays your battery level on it with a number and dynamic icon. At this stage it has a few configurable options such as changing between Celsius and Fahrenheit as well as whether or not to display percentage on the icon.
* Simple and elegant design
* Shows you your battery level at a glance, as well as detailed information, just by clicking on the battery.
*Extra info includes:
*Temperature (C or F)
This widget is nowhere near finished, new features will be added weekly. Here's some we've got in mind:
* Notification bar icon (Configurable and Themeable) (Working on this now)
* Themes for the widget as well as customization
* Estimated time remaining
* Graphs displaying usage
If you've got something you'd like to be added or if you've got some feedback, just send us and email and we'll do our best to incorporate it into BatteryStats.
Similarly, if you've found a bug - don't comment here. Send us and email with what's wrong and we'll try get it fixed as soon as we can. Usually within a day if were not elsewhere!