TipSee is far and away the leading Tip Tracker app by downloads, and is available for both Android and iPhone devices. The three versions on Android let you try it at no risk, and move up based on your needs.
TipSee is a complete package, while TipSee Plus has no ads on the main pages.
TipSee Pro has a long list of user requested features, with more features are being added all the time.
TipSee is an all inclusive tip tracker app for anyone who gets tips daily or enough times throughout the year that you would like to keep a record. The app is user friendly and easy to learn. All tips for the month are displayed on a calendar page so you can see a summary at a glance.
If you need details, just select the summary view to look at daily, weekly, monthly or yearly totals. TipSee even shows you which days of the week have been your best tip tracker days.
TipSee was designed for quick and simple record keeping of your daily tips, but has many professional features only found on expensive apps, like auto backup, and exporting to excel or other financial packages. Forgot to enter a days tip? Not a problem, just pick the day on the calendar and enter the tip tracking amount. TipSee allows you to keep notes for each tip entered; "Wow, that was the greatest tip I have gotten all year!"
Here are some recent feature additions to TipSee Free:
- option to enter and display: hh.mm or hh:mm
- Set Notification Reminder times for each day
- Select any day as start of work-week
- Select the page where TipSee first opens
- Highlight when daily Tip/Hr goal targets achieved
- Support for International Symbols
For those users that require additional capabilities the "in-app subscription" (Unlock ALL Features) has minimal ads, features like displaying all your tips between any two dates and much more:
- Calculates Tips plus Wages - Tip Tracking
- Tracks two separate jobs or shifts simultaneously
- Multiple Wage support within the same job
- Advance tip tracker search and stats
- Track tips from Credit Cards, or Tips from other dept or even your paychecks - Tip Tracking
- TipOuts to busser, food runner, bar tender or anyone else.
- Track Tips by Individual Client - advance Tip Tracker feature
- Install Widget to see current tip totals and open the App.
- Tracking Sales Revenue
- Tracks Gross and Net pay
- Weekly Income - View by Tips Only, Wages Only, Tips+Wages ***Not Available in TipSee Pro***
TipSeePro is available at:
IF YOU HAVE ANY COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT US USING "GIVE FEEDBACK" IN THE SETTINGS MENU.
The free version is meant to allow users to sample the product without risk.
You can configure TipSee Free to remind you to enter your Tips. What good is a tracking program if you forget to enter your tips because of your busy schedule. Just go to the Setting page and select "Reminder To Enter Your Tips". After you turn it on, you can select the days of the week you want to be reminded. You can even tap on the "Reminder Time:" to choose the time of the day you want to be reminded. It is that simple.
Also, you can upload your favorite photo from time to time as a background image to customize the app to your liking.
With any of the tip tracker versions you can enter as many tips per day as necessary, and they will automatically be totaled for the day. All versions of TipSee automatically save your data locally every time you open the app and keeps multiple copies. Also, it saves manually, where you can email the saved excel file to yourself.
We highly recommend you email yourself a backup once a week in case your phone get lost, stolen or fails. Backup files can be used to easily import into other devices or new TipSee Apps, eg PRO.
You have questions? go to:
- Change brush stroke width
- Rotate on X and Y axis using sliders and touch
- Move your image, and Zoom in and out
- Clear and Undo with the back button
- Change colors
- Save and load images