This app is free to families of schools that have eSchoolPLUS Mobile Connector enabled. If your school does not show up, please contact your school district for more information.
Alerts: Parents will be alerted of important notifications right on the home screen. They can receive unique alerts for things such as:
* Student Fees
* School Updates
* ...and more
Schedule: Let parents know where their children are on any given day throughout the year. Details include:
* Dates and times
* Class names
* Room numbers
* Teacher assignments
Resources for Success
* Provide extra resources such as lunch menus, social media accounts, and a unique RSS feed.
* Plus, parents will always have access to important transportation information like pickup times, pickup days, bus number assignment, and bus stop location.
Classwork: Provide detailed classwork information for parents and students to reference, such as:
* Due dates
* Associated links
* ...and more
Grades on the Go: Parents can stay up-to-date on student success through detailed comments, class grades, and interim progress reports and report cards.
Calendar: Assignments, events, activities, and tardies can be viewed as month or list details and can be synced with personal calendars for easy access.
Activities: Always keep parents and students up-to-date on when practices, clubs, and events will take place and show information such as:
* Activity name
* Dates and times
Designed for users of the eSchoolPLUS student information system, the eSchoolPLUS Admin Mobile App is another 21st-century tool developed for 21st-century schools by SunGard K-12 Education.
Robust Functionality, Information
• Anytime, Anywhere Access. A wealth of student information is at your fingertips—contact information, class schedule, attendance, report card/individual progress reports, discipline, notes, demographics, and alerts, such as medical advisories.
• Quick Search Capabilities. Easily find student information by scanning bar or QR codes on student I.D. cards, or search by first name, last name, student I.D., grade, gender, house team and status. The search engine provides results as a gallery of student photographs to ensure you connect with the right information.
• Convenient Offline Mode. Student information is available even when a wireless connection is not, thanks to the app’s offline mode. This feature synchronizes basic information to your local device, secures it, and then makes it available when you’re not connected—on field trips, at athletic contests, or even during school emergencies.
Powerful Mobile Office
• Today at a Glance. The Dashboard features today’s class schedule and allows you to retrieve lists of students who are absent and those celebrating their birthday.
• Portable Notifications. When paired with the eSchoolPLUS 3.0 notification engine, the app can extend the reach and timeliness of routine and emergency communications. You can read notifications wherever you are.
• Discipline At-the-Scene. The discipline referral process is available wherever you need it—in school hallways, classrooms, and the cafeteria. The tool permits you open and submit a conduct referral. You also can add documentation, like photographs and notes, to the referral. • Timely Connections. Initiate conversations from your mobile device by tapping on phone numbers and e-mail addresses in a student’s contact information.
Intuitive 21st-Century Tool
• User Friendly App. The touch interface is easy to use. Those who need a little help can watch a short video available on the customer support website, which explains how to navigate the app and use its features. In addition, screen overlays will appear the first time you open each of the app’s pages.
• Building-Specific and Student-Centric Data. Based on your eSchoolPLUS domain and password, the app quickly takes you to the student information for your building. This increases the speed of your searches and reduces the amount of data stored on your device. And, if you need to view information for more than one building, the app allows you to move there with ease.
• Protection for Student Privacy. The app’s security, with encrypted data exchange, safeguards student data from prying eyes, either on the device or in the air.
• Consistency with District Access Criteria. On first use, you will be required to enter a passkey to gain access to the district’s eSchoolPLUS server. The district’s pre-established criteria determine what student information eSchoolPLUS Admin Mobile App users can view.
Key Features are :
- School Calendar
- Latest News
- Canteen menu
Parents can also log in view private notices as well as communicate with the school.
News: View recent District 204 news stories.
Events: View upcoming district events and add them to your calendar.
Maps: Get directions from your current location to all district schools and offices.
Menus: View monthly menus for students at all levels.
Schools: View addresses, phone numbers, principal names, and web addresses for all IPSD 204 schools.
Contacts: Get phone and email contact information for district administrators.
Board: View upcoming board meetings and add them to your calendar. Read meeting agendas and supporting documents. Browse board member bios and email contact info.
Calendar: View the current school year's calendar and add important dates (e.g., holidays, starting/ending dates for the school year, etc.) to your device's calendar.
204tv: Watch district videos, including our most recent board meetings.
The app also contains convenient links to several online resources related to the district: our website, the @ipsd204 Twitter account, eSchoolPlus Home Access, Edline, etc.
When you send a report on the application, it is automatically sent to your school's designated administrator! This way, adults can stop the problem, and know one can know that you sent in the report! 100% anonymous!
The BullyBøx application, as well as MostBeastlyStudios, are under no circumstances liable for any consequences caused by a single act of bullying, or many acts of bullying. This includes, but is not limited to: acts of bullying after reports are not sent successfully, acts if reports are not investigated, and cases where school discipline did not deter the bully(s).