This app is free to families of schools that have eSchoolPLUS Mobile Connector enabled. If your school does not show up, please contact your school district for more information.
Alerts: Parents will be alerted of important notifications right on the home screen. They can receive unique alerts for things such as:
* Student Fees
* School Updates
* ...and more
Schedule: Let parents know where their children are on any given day throughout the year. Details include:
* Dates and times
* Class names
* Room numbers
* Teacher assignments
Resources for Success
* Provide extra resources such as lunch menus, social media accounts, and a unique RSS feed.
* Plus, parents will always have access to important transportation information like pickup times, pickup days, bus number assignment, and bus stop location.
Classwork: Provide detailed classwork information for parents and students to reference, such as:
* Due dates
* Associated links
* ...and more
Grades on the Go: Parents can stay up-to-date on student success through detailed comments, class grades, and interim progress reports and report cards.
Calendar: Assignments, events, activities, and tardies can be viewed as month or list details and can be synced with personal calendars for easy access.
Activities: Always keep parents and students up-to-date on when practices, clubs, and events will take place and show information such as:
* Activity name
* Dates and times
We inspire family transformation for people “on the move” just like you. With so many marriages and families across North America, falling apart at alarming rates, many are in serious need of something that really works. To us, God has a great blueprint for the home. That's where we come in!
Let us become your “pocket family coach” for getting your home life right wherever you are 24/7. It’s an incredible way to stay on the right track as a couple and family. It’s also an amazing source of input and help that you can pass along to the friends you really care about.
We’ll educate and equip you with timeless truths and practical steps toward building a stronger marriage and becoming an amazing parent. It’s a great way to keep your family a priority and close to your heart. Get the DFR App for our latest tips, podcasts, TV shows, articles, events and more.
Use the DFR App to give you easy, mobile access to some of the most amazing resources available for marriage and family success today. Our App features include:
• Practical Daily marriage and parenting tips.
• Incredibly insightful Articles from Dr. Dave and Our DFR staff.
• Access to our Twitter feed.
• Daily advice and interactions from our Facebook page.
• Over 400 Video Answers from North America’s top Experts.
• Great TV Shows with Couple Discussion Questions
• Our DFR Podcasts with Dr. Dave
• The Ask Dr. Dave feature
• Real-time website updates.
• Upcoming events Calendar.
• Quick sharing of our great advice via your Facebook, Twitter, text or email.
Psalm 127:1 says – “Unless the Lord builds the house, they labour in vain that build it”. Let us help you build well. Remember, “You’ll never regret putting your marriage and family first!”
Designed for users of the eSchoolPLUS student information system, the eSchoolPLUS Admin Mobile App is another 21st-century tool developed for 21st-century schools by SunGard K-12 Education.
Robust Functionality, Information
• Anytime, Anywhere Access. A wealth of student information is at your fingertips—contact information, class schedule, attendance, report card/individual progress reports, discipline, notes, demographics, and alerts, such as medical advisories.
• Quick Search Capabilities. Easily find student information by scanning bar or QR codes on student I.D. cards, or search by first name, last name, student I.D., grade, gender, house team and status. The search engine provides results as a gallery of student photographs to ensure you connect with the right information.
• Convenient Offline Mode. Student information is available even when a wireless connection is not, thanks to the app’s offline mode. This feature synchronizes basic information to your local device, secures it, and then makes it available when you’re not connected—on field trips, at athletic contests, or even during school emergencies.
Powerful Mobile Office
• Today at a Glance. The Dashboard features today’s class schedule and allows you to retrieve lists of students who are absent and those celebrating their birthday.
• Portable Notifications. When paired with the eSchoolPLUS 3.0 notification engine, the app can extend the reach and timeliness of routine and emergency communications. You can read notifications wherever you are.
• Discipline At-the-Scene. The discipline referral process is available wherever you need it—in school hallways, classrooms, and the cafeteria. The tool permits you open and submit a conduct referral. You also can add documentation, like photographs and notes, to the referral. • Timely Connections. Initiate conversations from your mobile device by tapping on phone numbers and e-mail addresses in a student’s contact information.
Intuitive 21st-Century Tool
• User Friendly App. The touch interface is easy to use. Those who need a little help can watch a short video available on the customer support website, which explains how to navigate the app and use its features. In addition, screen overlays will appear the first time you open each of the app’s pages.
• Building-Specific and Student-Centric Data. Based on your eSchoolPLUS domain and password, the app quickly takes you to the student information for your building. This increases the speed of your searches and reduces the amount of data stored on your device. And, if you need to view information for more than one building, the app allows you to move there with ease.
• Protection for Student Privacy. The app’s security, with encrypted data exchange, safeguards student data from prying eyes, either on the device or in the air.
• Consistency with District Access Criteria. On first use, you will be required to enter a passkey to gain access to the district’s eSchoolPLUS server. The district’s pre-established criteria determine what student information eSchoolPLUS Admin Mobile App users can view.
An important feature that would be available in the app is also the ability to log in the students’ information system and thus have immediate access to the progress of each student which will act as invaluable tool for our corporate clients in mentoring and monitoring students’ performance.
Tune into 90.5 The Night (HD1), Altrok Radio (HD2), Brookdale Student Radio (HD3), and FM Flashback (stream only) all one handy app.
Brookdale Public Radio is a member support public radio station.