In this updated version of the official app of the Brown Alumni Association, you can access the entire alumni directory on the go.
The app also offers updated reunion schedules, event calendars, social media content, campus maps and more.
• Action Card -- Check account balances and transaction history plus, with the Saved Payment option, make Bama Cash deposits. Saved Payment information for the app can be found online under the MyAccounts link at actcard.ua.edu.
• Laundry View -- campus residents can check the status of their laundry cycle, set alerts, or find available machines in residence halls
• Directory – Find faculty, staff and students, and get in touch instantly or store in your phone’s contacts.
• Maps – Search for buildings by name, pinpoint them on the map and see your relative location, and explore by zooming and panning across a complete campus map.
• Student – Login to request, donate, transfer or check balance for athletic tickets with MyTickets; access your grades and class schedule (including map to building and instructor directory information).
• Learn – Access Blackboard Learn for students and faculty: Faculty can post announcements on the go; Students and faculty can participate in discussions, journals, and blogs from their mobile devices.
• News – Read the latest news and features from the UA News Center.
• Courses – Access class schedules, including times, locations, and instructors; map building locations or contact professors.
• Library – Search library collections with keywords, author name or titles, and determine the availability and location of resources in the University Libraries.
• Get Help – Quickly dial the UA or Tuscaloosa Police Departments, 348-RIDE, the Motorist Assistance Program or the University Operator.
• Events – Browse a wide variety of events by day or by month, including performances, lectures, seminars and more from the UA Events Calendar.
• Athletics – Check the latest news, schedules and scores for all Crimson Tide sports. Roll Tide!
• Crimson Ride – Access bus routes and schedules and track the real-time location of any bus.
• Videos – Watch videos highlighting student life, research, noteworthy lectures and programs, and important campus events.
• Images – View and save photos of UA’s beautiful campus and vibrant student life.
• Alumni - Stay connected with Alabama's National Alumni Association.
• Gameday – Find out what's new for Gameday parking, traffic, and tailgating for each home game.
PDF materials will be automatically organised into separate directories by module within the 'Download' folder - particularly useful on a tablet device to aid study while travelling/commuting. Clicking on a download link a second time will open the previously downloaded file rather than download a duplicate copy, reducing mobile data usage.
A student login for the Open University website is required!!!
PLEASE NOTE: This application is NOT endorsed or supported by The Open University in any way. I am a student studying with The Open University and created this application as a personal project.
Your log-in information is used only for the purpose of logging into the Open University site. All of your details are totally removed from the application on logging out.
Please leave feedback if you find my application useful or have suggestions for new features!
The QS World University Rankings® have been compiled annually since 2004. They draw on opinion data from academics and employers, research metrics and demographics to provide a simple tool designed to enable you to shortlist international universities, according to your needs. The primary objective was, and remains, to inform student choices, but the rankings today are increasingly used by mobile academics, university administrators, policy makers, scholarship providers and even immigration officials.
For the first time through this app, you can shape the results according to your own design, but we strongly recommend augmenting any decision you might make on their basis with your own deeper research. By its nature a ranking can only look at a subset of what might make a university right for you.
The App also includes the QS World University Rankings By Subject and enables you to add subject criteria to your personalised ranking to get event better personal ranking information.
- View your syllabus and grades
- Add and reply to discussions threads
- View, edit, and save drafts
- Access information posted by your instructor
- Receive real time alerts when your instructor or teammates make posts
- Access your class roster and learning teams
- Access university workshops
What's New in this Version
- Enhanced support for learning team discussions and assignments
- Other bug fixes
Check out the latest Campus News and Events to find out what’s happening at the University of South Alabama.
Use the Campus Map to find your way around campus, and grab a pic from the Photos section to set as your Android Wallpaper.
Everything you want to know about USA is now at your fingertips.
• Multimedia – Watch USA YouTube videos and look through photos.
• Twitter – Keep up with the latest tweets from USA.
• Athletics – Find out the latest Jaguar sports news.
• And much more!
- Admissions (Application Form download, Offline forms sales centers, Admission Prospectus, Scholarships, Education Loans)
- Programs Offered
- Career Test
- News and Events
- Maps and Directions for Amity Campuses
- About Amity University (Why Amity, Government Recognized, World Class Infrastructure, Reputed Faculty, Research Focus, Ranked Top, 100% Placements, Corporate Interaction)
- Subscribe, Share the app through Email and Face book.
- Amity University on Facebook
- Timetable: Get easy access to your daily class schedule and details on the faculty and location of the class
- Courses and Session plan: See your subjects and session plans
- Attendance: Access your latest attendance status of all subjects
- Exam admit cards and results: Get your exam results with Marks, Grades, SGPA and CGPA. Also fill your exam admit card.
- Suggestion Box: Post your suggestions and complaints and see the status of the suggestions/complaints posted by you
- News and Events: Read the latest on Amity University and Find out what’s going on at Amity
- Live and Recorded videos of Lectures and events: Watch live videos of events and lectures. View recorded lectures at your convenience.
- Faculty: See your Faculty and post messages to them
- Online Journals: Access thousands of online journals
- Fees: See your Fee invoices and the payments made by you
- Directory: Get easy access to online directory of important numbers of Amity University like Administration, Amity clinic, Hospitals, Hostel Warden etc..
- Polls and Quizzes: Participate in opinion Polls and Quizzes.
- Notice Board: Read the latest and important notices for you.
The ASU mobile app has a new look and new features to offer a better mobile experience on your phone or tablet. Keeping in touch with Arizona State University when you are on the move is now easier and more convenient than ever before.
With the new mobile app, you can access all the same features as before like My ASU, directory, maps, events, the library, athletics, etc., only now you have more information with easier navigation.
• My ASU - Sign in to keep updated with your My ASU account. You can view your class schedule, book list, class announcements, ASU email, account balance, financial aid status and much more.
• Directory – Search for students, faculty and staff.
• Campus Maps – Search for buildings and other points of interest on campus and get directions.
• Future students – Request information on how to apply and schedule a campus visit.
• Athletics – Schedules, results, news and media.
• Campus events, calendars and news.
The app is available at no charge to South University students and faculty. Download the app now and stay connected with South University!
* Secure PIN based login (No username or password required)
* Connect to your coursework, faculty and classmates
* View your assignment due dates and add to your calendar
* Read discussion board threads and reply to your classmates’ posts
* Keep track of your grades and view instructor feedback
* Easily contact key university support staff
* Keep up-to-date with campus news and announcements
* View past grades and details for future courses
The George Brown College App includes:
- Secure login for students to access their grades and course schedules
- Maps and directions for all campuses
- Quick links to the George Brown College library mobile site and georgebrown.ca (desktop)
- Connections to George Brown College’s Facebook and Twitter accounts
- Important numbers for student services
More features coming soon!
Prospective students may wish to visit our website for information about studying at Kingston University www.kingston.ac.uk.
* Course timetables
* LRC search catalogue, renew and reserve books, opening times
* Bus timetable, routes and a real time bus tracker
* Blackboard access to course announcements, events and content
* Campus maps
• eMaps of Berwick, Caulfield, Clayton, Gippsland, Parkville and Peninsula campuses with layers of points of interest including libraries, banks, eateries, faculty offices, lecture theatres and parking locations
• Staff Directory
• Monash News
• Events guide that lists all upcoming activities on all Australian campuses
• Searchable unit entries from the official University Handbook for all undergraduate and postgraduate offerings
• Shuttle Bus Timetables
Many more features are planned for future releases, so stay tuned.
Monash University was established in Melbourne, Australia in 1958. It is one of Australia’s top-ranked research-intensive universities.
Monash is a youthful organisation; enthusiastic, optimistic and accessible. We believe outstanding education and research can change the world for the better.
Monash is Australia’s most international university and considers every student to be a global citizen. It has campuses and centres in Johannesburg, Mumbai, Kuala Lumpur and Prato, as well as its six campuses in Melbourne and the local region.
Monash specialises in offering powerful double degrees. Study is also available online, part-time and via alternative pathways.
Our researchers make highly significant contributions that bring real and positive changes to the lives of people all over the world.
Monash University has approximately 62,000 student enrolments and more than 7,000 staff.
The system provides the following services:
● News: latest news, announcements, campus activities, lectures and seminars, job opportunity, community activities and other information.
● MyTHU: administration announcement, curriculum information, students’ agenda, labor workshop information, e-learning platform, job-to-do list and so on.
● Freshmen’s guidelines: Web for Novice, Introduction to THU, Requirements for freshmen, Contact list of Depts, Windows of services
● Library: Library Catalog Acquisition
● Campus Tour: Campus map, scenic spots, parking information, building location, etc., The campus tour guide may combine with, route planning functions for mobile devices with the GPS system.
● Bus schedule: Campus bus schedules and off-campus bus timetable.
● Campus Life: campus dining, living service introduction.
● Calendar: Tunghai University official calendar, MyTHU calendar and campus activities calendar.
● Phonebook: Academics and administration office phone list.
● Websites: Homepage, Academics and administration office introduction and web links.
● LTD：Link to Tunghai Learning Technology & Design Video Site.
● BRT：Bus Rapid Transit of Taichung introduction.
● Directions：Driving and public transit directions.
THU APP Android version, follow the Google Android official recommended hardware specification development, compatible on the market nearly two years the Andriod smartphones, Android OS version 4.1 and above.
Google Android's official recommended hardware specifications: http://source.android.com/compatibility/index.html