Your children will have a special desktop with their score on top, their score will allow them to access applications. For instance, a kid will be able to access entertainment applications only if he/she earned enough points using and educational ones.
KidRead also allows you to configure a separate desktop for each child, and determine which installed applications will be visible by the child.
When you configure KidRead, you select each application on the kid's device to be under one of the below categories:
-For fun (with a score from -1 to -5)
-Neutral (doesn't affect the score)
-For study (with a score of +1 and up to +5)
You can also change application settings remotely and view usage statistics for each child using your account on kidread.com website.
With KidRead you may be sure, that your Kid Read!
Stoplight Census - Red busiest, green least busy
Detailed information about population of each room
100% created by students of the Ball State Digital Corps.
* Events: Keep up with all the happenings on and off campus with events from Ball State University.
* ERP Apps: myBallState users can now get their ERP related information on this mobile App.
* Address Update: View your current address, update them and modify them with a click on go.
* Holds: Check your holds on move.
* Create favorites for one click access to preferred apps.
OS Supported - Android 2.3+
More from developer
Explore every corner of Ball State University in Muncie, Indiana, and navigate the college experience from the palm of your hand. Features a searchable list of buildings, departments, and landmarks.
Created by the Digital Corps.
Redesigned specifically for the Samsung Galaxy Note line of devices, bConnected provides anytime, anywhere access to your class schedules, grades, tutors, campus rideboard, important academic notifications and events. Designed for phones and tablets, bConnected provides information when and where you need it most. You can also create connections based on your classmates, tutors, course instructors and rideshare buddies.
With the S Pen functionality integrated throughout the app, you can create rich and meaningful content, then share it with your connections, email Mom and Dad, or post to Facebook. Whether you are taking notes for class or collaborating on a group project; scribing meeting minutes and task lists for their organization; journaling expenses for awards and grants; or simply having fun with friends in the residence halls, the S Pen provides a great mobile experience.
Download bConnected today and start connecting with the campus community!
IMPORTANT! This version is specifically for the Samsung Galaxy Note line of devices. All other phones and tablets should download this version - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=edu.bsu.android.apps.bconnected.
V2.0 comes packed with loads of features for the 2012-2013 academic year:
- S Pen note-taking capabilities for courses, events, and campus rideboard
- Course schedules with classmates, instructors and tutors
- My Connections – a “favorites” list for all the people you interact with at Ball State
- Final course grades
- Midterm course performance
- Tutoring information for University Core Curriculum courses
- Important academic reminders and notifications sent throughout the year
- Campus rideboard for sharing rides
- Events, viewable by category and month
- Academic performance
- University holds
- Photos of campus buildings for courses and events
A demo account is available if you don't have a Ball State username - just use the following credentials: