Samsung Galaxy Note 4
Samsung Galaxy Note Edge
Samsung Galaxy Alpha
Samsung Galaxy S5
Samsung Galaxy S5 Active
Samsung Galaxy S5 mini
Samsung Galaxy Tab S
and other Samsung Galaxy devices with UPSM built-in
UPSM Manager or Ultra Power Saving Mode Manager is an app that allows to easily add more apps that support ultra power saving mode (UPSM). UPSM is a feature of some Samsung Galaxy devices like the Galaxy S5, Galaxy Note 4, etc. but it only supports a limited number of apps. This app serves to add more supported apps with ease.
This app only works on the mentioned compatible devices and requires root access which means your device must be rooted. Please note that this app only adds selected apps to the list which is read by the UPSM framework and has nothing to do with how the ultra power saving mode feature works. It may be possible that some apps does not work in UPSM or may have some issues working in UPSM so please know that this app has nothing to do with that.
Please do not make a one star rating just because the app does not seem to work on your device. It would be better if you email me your issues or problems with the app so I can try to help you solve the issue or help you understand how the app works.
- You can calculate: fuel needed to drive given distance, fuel costs, price per 1 km/mile, price per person and estimated drive time.
- You only need to provide: fuel consumption of your car, fuel price, distance and passengers number. Fuel consumption and fuel price can be saved at application settings.
- You can calculate your car fuel consumption in the application (by providing distance driven and fuel wasted) and save it in the settings afterwards.
- You can calculate distance by providing starting and ending point. As points you can use cities name or whole address (for example: "Baltimore, Gwynn Oak").
Insted of providing your starting point, you can check "My location" option and application will find your location.
You can also calculate distance for 2 side route.
* Energy Calculator *
- You can calculate costs for selected electric device. You only need to provide price per 1 kWh of energy in order to get informations about energy used or energy price per day/month/year.
- There are 31 devices included with the application. Devices can be added, modified or deleted manually from the application.
* Water Calculator *
- You can calculate costs for selected water device. You only need to provide price per 1 m3 of water in order to get informations about water used or water price per one-time usage/month/year.
- There are 8 activites included with the application. Activities can be added, modified or deleted manually from the application.
* Energy Summary *
- You can create list of devices and calculate energy consumption for all devices per day/month/year or overall cost in chosen currency.
- You can add few the same devices on list (for example: 5x 60W lightbulbs) and delete unwanted devices at any time.
* Water Summary *
- You can create list of activities and calculate water consumption for all activities per one-time usage/month/year or overall cost in chosen currency.
- You can add few the same activities on list (for example: 3x shower for all persons in home) and delete unwanted activities at any time.
• You can export or import database with all your devices/activites.
• You can choose currency from the list (USD, euro, GBP, zł) or you can use your own currency.
• Huge choice of units. You only need to choose them from app settings and all data will be calculated correctly.
• During the first run of the application, units are chosen automatically depending on the language set in device settings.
• Lenght units: kilometers, miles.
• Capacity units: litres, US gallons, UK gallons.
• Fuel consumption units: l/100km, mpg (us), mpg (uk), mpl, km/l, km/gal (us), km/gal (uk).
• There is a possibility to use wi-fi only in application.
• Application is fully free.
• Application works on every device with Android 2.1+
- Electricity Usage Calculator.
Use Electric Consumption Meter to calculate the energy consumption cost of your various electrical appliances and devices.
- Buying a new appliance?
In a few clicks you will know what will be the cost of the new appliance will produce on their energy bill.
- Set your Electricity Cost in KWH.
To use the calculator, get out your electric bill and find what your electrical company charges you for Kilowatt Hour (KWH). Then, enter that value in the settings field of app.
- Editable Wattage of the Device.
This app allows you enter the wattage of the device in the 'Wattage of Device' input box, for more more accurate
- Editable Minutes or Hours / Use per Day/Week or Month.
This app also permite set the right number of hours or minutes per day that you will be using the electrical device.
And much more...
- Send us your comments, questions and corrections so we can improve our app
--------- Free Version -------------------------------------
- Banners and Advertising may appear during use
1. Calculate multiple electrical devices and total all the costs per day/week/month/year
2. Detail calculation for each electrical device
3. Calculation could be based on power or current/volt consumption
4. Remark could be hide/shown
5. Configurable the cost per 1 kWh
6. Easy to use
Please be noted: many electrical devices have fluctuate power consumption during running (e.g. AC, TV set, water heater, refrigerator etc). Their power consumption might be very difference with what is stated on the manual etc. For instance: refrigerator would consume more power on start-up, then lower during running with some bigger power consumption on certain period to keep the temperature. This app is very simple calculation, so the calculation would be not accurate for those kind of electrical devices.
Electricity Cost Calculator is useful for estimating energy cost and also for making sense of your electricity bill.
* Common Appliances Picker
* Track appliances operating cost
* Total energy consumption
* Total cost per day
* Total cost per month
* Total cost per year
Please rate and give feedback :)
SOURCECODE IS AVAILABLE FOR SALE (NON EXCLUSIVE LICENSE)
IF YOUR INTERESTED, PLEASE CONTACT ME: firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE THAT SOURCECODE IS WRITTEN IN BASIC4ANDROID.
Based on past year usage (see preferences), monthly fee and kWh price, the app estimates the future consumption and future monthly rate.
To start data entry touch the current meter value in the main screen.
Enter the current value using the up and down buttons. You can also enter a value using the numeric keyboard.
In the list view, all meter values are displayed in descending order (current value first).
The list view items show the average daily usage in kilowatt hours. Red values indicate a value above average.
* last year consumption
* monthly fee
* price per unit (kWh)
Where the app is perhaps of little use is where power is required intermittently in the operation of a device, for example a washing machine or a thermostatically controlled heater or an air conditioning unit.