Battery Saver 2015 Features:
- Click On to open the energy saver mode. Easy just one-click.
- Can choose to turn off Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, screen light, timer off display in one place.
- Set the display the battery status on the Notification.
- Setting to start an application when charging and beeps sound.
- Help choose the method of charging and battery charge time to charge, it faster.
- There are 3 modes to choose for saving the battery:
1. Saving Mode.
2. Sleep mode.
3. Customized Mode.
- Displays the approximate time of the system, the battery health, temperature, volts, power state.
- Be able to select and clear the memory cache.
- The widget where you can display on your home page to display the battery status.
Samsung Galaxy Note 4
Samsung Galaxy Note Edge
Samsung Galaxy Alpha
Samsung Galaxy S5
Samsung Galaxy S5 Active
Samsung Galaxy S5 mini
Samsung Galaxy Tab S
and other Samsung Galaxy devices with UPSM built-in
UPSM Manager or Ultra Power Saving Mode Manager is an app that allows to easily add more apps that support ultra power saving mode (UPSM). UPSM is a feature of some Samsung Galaxy devices like the Galaxy S5, Galaxy Note 4, etc. but it only supports a limited number of apps. This app serves to add more supported apps with ease.
This app only works on the mentioned compatible devices and requires root access which means your device must be rooted. Please note that this app only adds selected apps to the list which is read by the UPSM framework and has nothing to do with how the ultra power saving mode feature works. It may be possible that some apps does not work in UPSM or may have some issues working in UPSM so please know that this app has nothing to do with that.
Please do not make a one star rating just because the app does not seem to work on your device. It would be better if you email me your issues or problems with the app so I can try to help you solve the issue or help you understand how the app works.
UPSM+ or Ultra Power Saving Mode Plus has one specific function - allows you to easily add more useful or important apps to the Ultra Power Saving Mode feature (UPSM) of your Samsung Galaxy phone or tablet.
UPSM+ has a permission manager that allows you to define how a specific app behaves in UPSM mode. For example, the Music Player can continue playing even when the screen is off if you tick the relevant permission. Please note though that permission management does not work on all devices because of differences in how they were implemented by Samsung.
This app only adds selected apps to the UPSM app list and has nothing to do with how the UPSM feature work. UPSM is meant for battery saving so please enable only your most useful or important apps. Use with caution and with knowledge of its simple function and limitation.
This app is only compatible with Samsung Galaxy devices that already has the Ultra Power Saving Mode feature. If your device does not have ultra power saving mode, then this app won't work for you.
Supported devices include:
Galaxy S6 Edge
Galaxy Note 4
Galaxy Note Edge
Galaxy A series
Galaxy S5 and S5 mini
Galaxy Tab S
Please contact us thru the app for support and refunds.
tag: upsm manager
1. Set CPU working mode
2. Close unused modules
3. Kill unused process
Monitoring CPU frequency and battery level in real time.
Notice: Root user can select the power mode to greatly prolong the battery life.
Easy to use.
The XDA-Forum thread relating to the Xposed Note3 Ultra Power Saving Mode module is on the following link:
Please visit the link above for more info about the xposed module and for what this unlock key app is intended for.
WARNING: Please do not buy it if you do not know what it is intended for or if you do not know what xposed framework is or if you are not able to make the xposed module work on your device. You have been warned.
This app monitors your device's battery usage and estimates the battery time remaining on your device in terms of minutes and hours, not just percentage.
It has a highly customizable home screen widget available in two different sizes and will show a notification area icon and text with battery details.
NOTE: To get the most accurate readings, calibration can take several days. Charge your phone fully, leave it on charge for several hours after it reaches 100%, then let it run down all the way until it turns off.
For further information, please read the FAQ - http://preinvent.com/batteryleft
This adds the following features to the free Battery Left app:
* Multiple battery profiles - if you have more than one battery or want to calibrate weekdays vs weekends
* Grey/orange/red status bar notification icons dependent on battery level
* Priority support over non paying users
* Warm fuzzy feeling!
Ultra Battery Saver scan all services that are consuming your battery including
High screen brightness,
Auto Sync etc
Ultimate App to improve battery time.
It is consolidated with brilliant preset battery power administration modes & additionally with manual setting options to include your customized power saving mode. With single touch control, you can enlarge your Smartphone battery life which makes batteries last longer! Battery Saver is the simplest and easiest solution to keep your Android phone working well, when you need it most, and also protect against poor charging and overlooked device settings that shorten your battery life.
Pros of Battery Booster App:
• Unique three stage charging modes i.e. quick Charging mode, Constant Charging & Trickle Charging mode.
• Different modes available as per users need, inclination and alternative to include users altered mode likewise.
• It provides an accurate result with respect to the amount of battery life is left with detailed examination of apps
• Protect your battery with sound charging to increase your battery life.
Save your eyes
Also this app saves your phones battery by dimming the display, which can dramatically increase the stand by time of your phone....
Download it now it's free. and very light app. easy to use.
browse facebook, instagram , google , yahoo , at night without straining your eyes and protect it.
Add a tint to the screen
night mode , tint screen , screen dim , dimmer , low light, save eyes
Modify the opacity according to your choice
Adjust color according to your choice.
Just a single click to off and on.
Battery Saver HD regulates the manner in which your device is charged with a unique 3 Stage Charging system to ensure you get the most out of your battery and reminds you not to over charge. It also has features that can monitor and regulate power consumption.
1. Simple and elegant UI design
2. Disable unnecessary apps that drain your battery!
3. Kill apps when screen is off. Task Killer kills tasks with just one click. Display all the running apps with detailed memory, icon, update time and size. Kill the running task for power optimization and memory consumption. It works as Memory Booster.
4. Accurate battery remaining time. Battery Details: Current in mAH, Health Condition, Temperature in Celsius(ºC), Voltage in mV, Technology used, Plugged via USB or wall mount charger, Show Status if charging or not charging.
5. Accurate charging remaining time. Charge Mode Details: Fast Charge, Full Charge, Trickle Charge.
6. The app provides three types of Mode to save your battery life when runs low:
- Saving Mode (Suggested to use in lowest Battery Status): Brightness set to 10%, Turn off Wifi, Stand By time set to 15 seconds.
- Sleep Mode (Close all except clock, save battery a lot while sleeping): Turn Off Call & SMS and turn ON the Flight Mode, Vibrations Off, Sound Off and mute the device, Brightness set to 10%.
- Customized Mode: Easily customize all the modes depend on your usage to save Battery as much as you need. It can adjust the battery saving setting freely depend on your need and usage. It can adjust wifi, bluetooth, vibration, sound, device brightness, synchronization and stand by time.
Battery Saver Tips & Tricks - How to extend your Android's Battery Life.
This application provides the best features to save the battery time of your phone or tablet. Whenever battery runs low or goes down too much then just tap the application to turn on the saving mode.
The main feature of the battery saving mode are as follows:
Turn On/Off Wifi
Switch On/Off Mobile Data
Turn On/Off GPS
Switch On/Off bluetooth
Switching On/Off Airplane Mode
Managing the screen timeout of device
Managing the brightness of device
Specially provides notification when your device battery goes down
Status & Switcher Widgets (Different styles of widgets that allow you to turn ON the app with single tap. Easy and Fast to use!)
Free to use.
Current in mAH
Temperature in Celsius(ºC)
Voltage in mV
Plugged via USB or wall mount charger
Show Status if Charging or not charging
Manual Power Options
Saver Recommendations (Optimize & Memory consumption apps)
Task Killer Feature:
Display all the running apps with detailed memory, icon, update time, size
Kill the running task for power optimisation and memory consumption
Working as Memory Booster
Charge Mode Details:
Notification Status with charging Percentage.
Start App on Charging
This app provides three types of Mode to save your battery when runs low.
1. Saving Mode: (Suggested to use in lowest Battery Status)
Brightness set to 10%
Inactivate Wifi of the Device
Stand by time set to 15 seconds
2. Sleep Mode: (Suggested to use when you sleep)
Turn Off Call & SMS and turn ON the Flight Mode
Sound Off and mute the device.
Brightness set to 10%
3. Customised Mode
Easily customise all the modes depend on your usage to save battery as much as you need.
Can adjust the battery saving setting freely depending on your need and usage.
Can adjust Wifi, bluetooth, vibration, sound, device brightness, synchronisation and stand by time.
Don't charge your phone everyday. (IS) Battery Saver helps you and protect your battery.
- 2x1 and 1x1 battery widgets are showing combination of current battery level, temperature (optional) and 24-hour graphic chart.
- With the power management feature you can define critical battery level and select wifi, 3g, bluetooth connections to disable when battery level drain under critical battery level. (All disabled connections will be enabled automatically when you plug your phone to charger.)
- Battery level indicator available on Status Bar (This feature is optional. You can enable from settings of application).
- Battery information activity is available for more information about battery.
Supported Languages :
English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Russian, Italian, Turkish, French, German, Brazilian Portuguese and Arabian
Please email us if you want other languages.
We express our gratitude to Ezequiel D.C who helped us in translating our app in Spanish.
Decir gracias: gracias a Ezequiel DC que traduce la versión en español.
Best Features (Free)
Quickly view power consumption stats, choose a power plan and clear apps from memory.
Boost battery life by cleaning memory.
Power consumption stats
View the current and total usage history for all apps, wake locks and hardware.
Power usage plans
Has Balanced, Power Save, Super Save, Night and User Custom modes to provide the best user experience
Time left per app
Linpus Battery optimizer monitors battery usage for each app over time. Then it calculates the time remaining for each app before the battery drains out. For example, if you want to watch a movie, it will look at the battery status and estimate how many hours of battery remains. You can therefore plan if you can watch all the movie or not, or you need to close other apps or charge.
Application management UI
Linpus Battery optimizer lets you not only see which app is using the most power, but let you kill it immediately without having to go to another panel.
Has Trickle, Fast and Full Charge stages. Many batteries appear to be full, the Trickle option means you squeeze an extra little juice into your battery before you unplug.
Intelligent power saving
Can automatically disable wireless connectivity when your battery gets below a certain percentage
A full list of free features is below:
- Show battery life and temperature status.
- Show time estimation and percentage for battery usage.
- Show time estimation and percentage for charging.
- Show battery life for different scenarios, e.g. standby, call, video & music playback, web surfing and so on.
- Supports learning mechanism to adjust time estimation dynamically.
- Supports fast charge, full charge and trickle charge.
- Show tips for different charging status.
- Show instant power consumption for each app with ranking.
- Can kill an app from the app list.
- Show instant power consumption for hardware components with rankings.
- Can adjust the setting for each hardware component.
- Supports three pre-defined modes: Balanced, Power Save, and Super Save modes.
- Records initial settings to User Custom mode.
- Users can set values as they like for all modes.
- Show time estimation for each mode.
Intelligent Power Saving or Boost:
- Can automatically switch to another mode when the power is lower than a certain threshold.
- Can automatically disable all connectivity when the battery goes below a certain threshold.
- Show battery percentage on battery widget.
- Supports quick switch panel.
- Supports one tap to clear system memory (smart clear).
Others Free features:
- Provides useful power saving and battery boosting tips.
- Show notification when the battery is fully charged.
- Show notification when the battery is lower than a certain threshold.
- Show battery icon on status bar.
- Show battery info in notification area.
Linpus Battery optimizer has been tested on all the latest and best devices such as Samsung Galaxy S3, Galaxy S4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7, Galaxy Nexus ,HTC Desire S and so on. Please feel free to contact us if your device is not supported.
This app suffers from people that do not read app description.
This is simply IMPOSSIBLE. If you want so, I know many apps that inspect your CPU every second or memory and that really drains your battery, you will easily find such apps, but definitely not mine.
When tracking my battery usage, I was always missing something...
That information was the Battery drain in percent per hour.
I just made this app for my personal use and it's now time to share it.
This app will always sleep and wake up every time your battery drop one percent to save the current battery state and the time. On the next battery drop, I will compute the battery drain.
I plan to work on the User interface and improve it during next weeks/month, feel free to contact me if you have suggestion/ideas.
Keep in mind that this app has to stay simple and minimalist.
- Consumption and cost daily/monthly/annual
- Possibility to save templates
- Possibility to export to text file
- Choose from loads default or input parameters manually
For all they who purchased both of applications: Electrical calculations and Lighting calculations, new app Electrical cost will be automatically and gratis unlocked!
DO NOT USE THE RATING SYSTEM TO REPORT BUGS!
INSTEAD CONTACT ME ON: email@example.com
- Italian (by Ettore Gallina)
- English (by Valentina Ragona)
- Français (by Ettore Gallina)
- Portoguese [PT] (by Leandro Sousa)
- Portuguese [BR] (by Paulo Pepeleascov)
- Simplified Chinese (by wxdjs)
- Turkish (by Bekir Aydogdu)
- Dutch (by Robert Wintersteijn)
- Russian (by Djek.Energetik)
- German (by Christopher-Anton Aicher and by Ali Karadag)
- Greek (by Tasos Pergantis)
- Spanish (by Fabio López)
- Vietnamese (by Nguyễn Duy Trung)
- Norwegian (by drzordz)
- Polish (by drzordz)
- Magyar (by Molnár Zoltán)
- Persian (by Saeed Fardi)
- Croatian (by Goran Arabadzic)
Can you translate this app in another language? Download the file translate.zip (http://www.gallinaettore.com/ge/electrical_cost_translate.php), translate the app and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
You will receive a PRO Key gratis!!
* How can I install Pro Key and unlock the application?
- To install the Pro Key, you just go on https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=it.Ettore.spesaelettricaProkey and buy it. Reboot your device after installation. Please do not remove free version of the application.
* How can I purchase Pro Key?
- To purchase the Pro Key, you must associate a credit card or a prepaid card to your Play Store account. In some countries you can also pay with phone credit and PayPal. It isn't accept other payment methods.
* It is possible restore Pro Key after resetting the device? Can I transfer Pro Key on the new device I bought?
- Yes, you just login to Play Store with the same account that you used to purchase app and it will be possible reinstall the applications that were previously purchased.
* Why this app asks for "Identity" permission?
- Permission is required to validate the serial number.