This notebook PC applications such as power saving features, adjust the display brightness depending on remaining battery capacity and time and reduces battery consumption.
You can set the following non-power display (incrementing the future)
・Airplane Mode OFF - Auto
Entered the fourth.
"BM" is possible to prolong battery life by over 50%!
"BM" There is a trial version, please try there first.
How to Launch
1. From the Home screen, press and hold the screen
2. From the menu screen "widgets" Select
3. The list of widgets "B.M" Select
Wasted when the screen backlight off
Cut the battery life.
※ The circumstances of your energy savings will vary.
Waiting for "Wi-Fi Communications" & "Mobile Communications" on
Significant energy savings by periodically turned OFF.
※ incoming calls are possible.
Visually representing the battery charge
• Easy configuration
Touch the screen to open the widget settings.
Please suit your liking.
Initially, it is most recommended setting.
ON / OFF • Easy
The energy saving effect from the moment you place the widget.
Turned OFF to remove from the screen and functionality.
Android OS: 2.1/2.2/2.3
Available for a period of time after starting the app.
After that period, please purchase the paid version.
* Trial period may be changed without notice.
* After completion of the trial to help save disabled.
Battery, batteries, energy saving, ecology, power saving, durable, battery manager, battery manager
battery saver, battery booster, juice defender, batteryfu, eco
When it is finished for task-based killer app "kill" FIX a bug
FIX: Bug which is heard • Button
FIX a bug that stopped the app when it is terminated by a killer app for task-based
FIX bug that rarely fails to reconnect ·
There are 6 easy to use shortcuts for popular settings. Handy information about your battery. In the Sensor Manager you can controll the most popular sensors.
And most importantly there are automatic settings to help you save energy when your screen is off or your battery is low.
This App has 6 easy to use shortcuts for popular settings like:
- WiFi on/off
- Mobile Data on/off
- Volume on/off
- Bluetooth on/off
- Automatic Screen rotation on/off
- Brightness (low, medium, high, auto)
You can see information about your battery:
- battery health
A Notification can be enabled to show your current battery level.
You can see the Battery Usage of your phone.
In the sensor settings you can controll the most popular sensors of your phone:
- Mobile Data
- Airplane Mode
- Location Acces
- Automatic Screen Rotation
- Automatic Brightness
- Volume on/off
Additional to all of this, this App can automaticly enable/disable certain settings when the screen goes off to save precious energy.
- Mobile Data
To top this you can enable an Energy Saving Mode which kicks in when your battery level hits a certain percentage. This Energy Saving Mode automaticly disables features of your phone that draw the most energy and thus keep your battery alive much longer:
- Mobile Data
Thank you very much for the download!
Any kind of Feedback is appreciated!
The App is kind of a beta so please help us with reporting errors and so on :-)
Example 1: You are at home where you have a wifi/wlan connection. You turn on wifi/wlan and use your device. When leaving home you loose your connection to your home network, but wifi/wlan is still enabled on your device using battery. Using WIFI Power Saver it will automatically detect that you lost your connection to your home network and disable wifi/wlan on your device, saving battery.
Example 2: You want to check if there are any wifi/wlan networks at your current location. You enable wifi/wlan on your device. If no networks are found WIFI Power Saver will disable wifi/wlan on your device automatically.
Use this application if:
* You want to save battery by not having wifi/wlan enabled when there is no network available
* Want to manually enable wifi/wlan when you want to use it, but not have to remember to turn it off. If you enable notification you can choose to re enable wifi/wlan when you click the notification.
Do NOT use this application if:
* You always want your wifi/wlan enabled searching for networks (uses battery)
* Want your wifi/wlan automatically to connect when networks are available
NOTE: In android 4.1.2 there is a setting under Settings->Wifi->Menu button->Advanced called "Keep Wi-Fi on during sleep". The default value has been changed in android 4.1.2 on some devices. If this is not set to always then Wi-Fi will be disabled when your device goes into sleep mode and switch over to mobile data traffic if available. When this setting is not set to always WIFI Pover saver will not work properly.
Tested on HTC Desire. If you have any trouble on other devices please send an email to email@example.com
Like WIFI Power Saver? Then tryck out Bluetooth Power Saver that is now available
It gives you centralized control of most settings in android phone from home screen.
You can reduce battery consumption with auto setting feature of aEPS.
You can control all settings with attractive and flexible user interface.
* Auto Power Save Setting
* Kill Running Task (Selectable/All)
* Control Sync Account(Individual/All)
* Display Battery Level (%)
* Screen Timeout
* Ringer Mode(Normal/Vibration/Silent)
* Flash Light(On/Off)
* Wi-fi (On/Off)
* Bluetooth(On, Off & Discoverability)
* Mobile Network
* Airplane (On/Off)
keywords: battery saver, battery power, battery widget battery charge indicator level power battery status voltage best battery saver battery indicator battery saver, battery boost, ecopower eco power setting controller, controls, flash light, widget, google power control replacement, battery power saving, power saving, toogle, manual setting control, toggle alternative, Eco Power Widget, ecopowerwidget, EcoPowerWidget, brightness controller, eco power, eco battery, ecopower, task kill, task killer, taskkill, taskkiller, one touch battery save, one touch setting.
This application runs a service, and it does not like when it gets regularly killed by smart task managers.
Application will automatically switch the mobile to Flight mode when network becomes unavailable and back when it is available again.
Helpful for those travelling in subway or in another areas out of phone networks coverage and spending all the battery charge only for network registration attempts.
Please, note, that this application itself alone does not guarantee tremendous enchance of battery lifetime. If you already have another power consumers, like live wallpapers, live widgets, or some cpu-intensive services, or even dendrites on the phone's PCB, then effect of this application will be not noticeable on background of all that consumers.
The application can be deactivated from its widget.
Note, you should turn PIN code off on your SIM card to make application function.
You can get the paid version of the application free of charge if you help me with GUI translation to polish, chinese and portugese.
Keywords: Auto Airplane Mode Flugzeugmodus Flugmodus Offline-Modus Hors-ligne режим без зв'язку, android battery booster, free download battery booster, battery booster android, battery booster free download, battery boost android
Battery Life Saver
Battery Life Saver helps you easily save precious battery life with just one click (enable battery saving mode) by disabling some of the most consuming modules in Android Operating System such as sounds, vibrations, wireless, Bluetooth, auto-sync/background data, and much more. Also, it displays quick battery information in a nice user interface.
Battery Life Saver displays CPU/Processor usage statistics and also gives the possibility to manually change the most important battery-consuming settings by clicking 'Configure Device'.
You can configure your own battery saving plan by clicking "Configure Saver".
Android API Level 8 (Android 2.2 and above).
It works fine on Android phones and tablets as well.
1. Battery information at glance
2. CPU/Processor usage chart
3. Configure device consuming settings
4. Configure your own battery saving profile
5. Automatically enter power saving mode when battery is low (<30%)
6. Automatically enter air-plane mode between sleeping hours (0 - 6 AM)
7. Restore old settings when leaving battery mode.
8.Semi-transparent widget with battery status.
used to automatically start main application service at boot-time
used to enable/disable wireless networks in order to save precious battery power
used to enable/disable Bluetooth connections in order to save battery life
used to enable/disable auto-sync settings
used to enable/disable various settings like sound, haptic feedback, auto-rotate, brightness, screen timeout, etc.
used for displaying ads (added to support further development of the application)
Since this is version 1.x your feedback will be highly appreciated so please send us your opinion and suggestions. We will gladly take it into consideration for our further releases, since we want you to happily use this application.
If you want to submit a bug, please let us know your Android version along with your device name. Thank you !
For questions, bug reports, feedback please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you want to contribute you can translate this application in your own language and your name will appear on 'About' section. E-mail us in order to send you the texts for translation. Thank you.
The best results with up to:
- 107% in standby mode
- 119% during a phone call
- 121% when surfing the net
- 131% for listening to music
- 132% while watching a video
- 140% when playing games
extended battery life
Thanks to Battery saver you extend the life of your battery without decrease the brightness, loose range, decrease the volume, the CPU power or close apps, because batter saver only optimizes the process that are running.
When you click on advertisements delivered by Battery Saver, you will typically be directed to a third-party’s web page. We may pass certain information to the third parties operating or hosting these pages, including your email address, phone number, and a list of other apps on your device.
Now available for free for a limited time.
* Smart and Accurate status: Detailed analysis of Android apps AND hardware (CPU, display, sensors, WiFi, radio, etc.)
* Quick Settings: Allows one-tap access to turn on/off or adjust Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, mobile data, screen timeout and screen brightness, etc..
* Custom Models: Choose mode that fits your battery power usage, or customize to find the right balance of battery life and performance using our battery saver. Includes General Model, Sleep Model, Long Standby Model and etc.
* Easy Optimize:Instantly discover and fix battery power-consumption problems and unlock detailed settings to super-tune your battery savings
* Advanced Smart Model:Automatically switch battery saving modes based on your preferences
X Battery Saver's mission is to be the No.1 tool to keep your Android phone works longer, we appreciate you if you could send any feedbacks or suggestions to us.
This app does similar functionality as "Jmz Power Saver Disable" without ROOT permissions.
The app also provides the widget for the fast access.
Permissions for internet is required for ads.
Now the widget can be added to the lock screen and customizable with your favourite colors.
IMPORTANT: The widget must be added to the screen in order to work. The smart algorithm can be enabled/disabled with the powersaver button.
NOTE: the smart algorithm starts saving battery 2 minutes after the screen is off.
This app displays the battery charge level.
It shows battery status in the status bar, repeatedly alerts you when battery charge level is getting low and also notifies when battery is fully charged.
This provides customizable settings, which allows you to set low battery level, vibration mode, alert ringtone, low battery alert repeat interval and so on.
This app also provides Battery Info and Battery usage.
Battery information like battery level, battery temp, battery Status, battery Scale, battery Health, battery Voltage, Power plug, battery technology and Time since Boot.
Menu Alerts: is used to mute all your alerts like low battery alert, repeat interval alert, sound mode alert and full charged alert. Here the user can set time interval, to mute all alerts till that time.
Battery Service Option: By using this option, user can stop and run this battery app and user who wants to set this service has to run it automatically or manually when your system boots.
When battery app service is in stop mode, it doesn’t show any alerts and notifications.
Low Battery Charge: In this you will find 5 options,
1. Low Battery Level: Here you can set the battery level, at what level it has to show alerts.
2. Repeat Interval: Here the user can set low battery charge level alert for every mentioned time interval.
3. Vibration Mode: Here the user can set the vibration mode, in normal mode / silent mode/ always/ never.
4. Sound Mode: Here the user can set the sound mode in normal mode / never.
5. Ringtone: In this mode he can set the Ringtone for alert.
Full Battery Charge: Here the user can set, whether the user wants alert or not. If the user wants alert, he has to set vibration, sound and ringtone.
Miscellaneous: Here the user have a option to enable and disable the Showing Notifications icon in status bar when service is running and Showing remaining level icon, on Notification icon in status bar.
In Power saver, you have an option to set at what battery level, you wants to disable Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Auto sync and Background Data.
When battery is Low, automatically it will disable Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Auto sync and Background Data.
Powered By: BSP Software
BEST BATTERY SAVING APP EVER!!!! A+++++ - K Meow, Mar 26, 2013
it has saved my battery up by 80% Great app.! - Jesse Kennedy, March 3, 2013
Jaw dropping amazing - A Google User, December 31, 2012
"...a good mix of both simplicity and battery savings to make it worthy download for most people." - androidstatic.com
Trend Micro is a leading global software developer and has been solving complex consumer computer problems for 20+ years with innovative industry- leading technology.
Based on user feedback this version includes a new power saving report to help you keep track of your battery savings and the advanced power saver automates even more tasks.
For questions or comments please visit www.trendmicro.com/longevityhelp or email email@example.com
This app includes powerful features for free, along with a 30 day trial of our more advanced functions that can be purchased for continued use.
- Just-a-Phone: A single tap turns off power draining features that are not required for phone use. Keeps you in contact for as long as possible.
- Power Saver Report: Keeps track of power savings
- One-click Optimize: improves the performance of the device leading to improved battery life
- Power Hog Pie Chart: a simple view of what is draining the battery
- Power Hog App List: Identifies which apps are draining the most battery and enables fast action
- Full Charge Counter: Informs you how long it will take to fully charge your device
Premium Version, includes all features of the free version plus;
- Premium Just-a-Phone: Allows you to choose the functions of just-a-phone and set a time of power limit to automatically turn it on.
- Power Hog App Alerts: As you download new apps Longevity uses cloud intelligence to warn if a particular app will have a high impact on the battery, and enables you to immediately remove the app.
- Widget: Place the widget on your home screen to have fast access to the features of Longevity.
- Smart Power Saver: Automates power saving features when your device is not in use or WiFi is not connected.
- Fully Charged Alert: Longevity will sound an alert when your phone is ready to be taken off the charger.
This product may be incompatible with other battery saving products such as: JuiceDefender, Norton Mobile Utilities & Task Killer, NQ Android Booster, Advanced Task Killer, Battery Defender, Battery Dr saver, Battery Saver, PowerMax
Keywords: Battery Optimizer, Battery Saver, Battery Enhancer, Battery Life, Power Saver, System Tuner, Utility, Mobile Utilities, Juice.