Simple interface and straight to the point.
Please browse through the settings to make the app more customised to your needs.
If you find any issues, or want to recommend enhancements then please let me know.
Please let me know how you find the application.
It's development is ongoing, with periodical expansions keeping the Cloud.Box tools up to date in the rapidly changing world of vaping and it's DIY possibilities.
[Cloud.Box v1.45] released:
This update adds new features to the Coil Toy, fixes a bug with saving Juice Cook ingredients and an interface bug with selecting input fields.
[Cloud.Box v1.44] released:
Makes the numpad optional in the menu to support devices that refuse to show the decimal separator on it.
[Cloud.Box v1.43] released:
Fixes numpad decimal point not showing on some devices
[Cloud.Box v1.42] released:
Fixes a bug with with custom wires not being saved and contains some interface improvements.
[Cloud.Box v1.41] released:
This version adds the Juice Cook, a e-liquid recipe manager & calculator. The Coil Toy is updated with several new options and features and several issues are fixed like the zoom feature and odd input keypad behaviour.
CloudBox supports all types of handheld device screens and it's zoom feature compensates for small screen sizes.
- No knowledge of math or physics required
- Complete selection and adjustment of wire materials, parameters etc.
- Use of kanthal and nichrome variations, nickel (ni200), silver, titanium
- Live rendered preview image of your coil setup
- Per-item descriptions
- Detailed results
- Various additional result graphs and tables
- Supports up to octa-coil configurations, as well spiral 'stovetops'
- Supports twin parallel setups
- Leads type specification, non-resistance wire setup
- Saving & loading coil setups
- User specified non-standard (twisted etc) wire
- Export setup links for easy community sharing
- Unit converter
- Ohm's Law tool
- And more!
Juice Cook features:
- Build your own e-liquid & ingredient library
- Separate management of recipes and ingredients
- Calculates the required ingredient percentages for the desired nicotine level
- An optional third base allows manual adjustment of final PG/VG ratio
- Up to seven additives
- Export setup links for easy community sharing
- Quick summary
- And more!
This is a pre release version of eCalc, I would love your feedback on anything in the app!
The full version will be released shortly, once I have added a few more features to it.
- MITS Dev
* 7 Flavors Calculation
* Flavors List
* Search in Flavors, Recipe Lists
* 7" and 10" Phones and Tablet support
* No Ads
* Built by a Vapor and DIY'er
* Based on Current Android OS
* Advanced formulas for creating from scratch
* Editable Notes Section
* Pre-Mix calculator for pre-made ejuice
* Save your recipe to the internal SD Card
* Import and Export to and from the external SD Card
* Any PG/VG combination possible
* Auto populate PG/VG fields
* Edit your recipe without over writing
* Delete your unwanted recipes with long press
* Base Nicotine Adjustment Calculator (Raise or Lower)
* Clean user interface
* Share your recipe with a Friend or Send it to Google Drive (Google Drive must be installed on your phone)
* More features in development!
What is Watchdog? It is a custom algorithm that i have developed to help with the formulation of your ejuice. The Watchdog also includes monitoring of all your inputs to ensure that nothing was missed or if the final PG/VG ratio is not possible, the Watchdog® will change the recipe to the closest possible formula so that your ejuice will calculate the first time every time!
VaporCalc's Coil Calculator simplifies the process of building your own Coils removing all the guesswork and allows you to get the results you want on the first attempt. The E-Liquid/eJuice Calculator does all the complex math from the simple to the most extensive recipes. The Ohm's Law Calculator allows you to easily discover the amperage, wattage, voltage, and resistance of your atomizer - to help you decide the setup your device/battery should use for safety and vapor production.
- Create simple to complex recipes with ease
- Use up to 20 different flavors
- Display in ml or Drops
- E-Liquid Calculator has save recipe feature.
- Helps build varying coil types (Single, Dual, Triple, Quad, Hexa, Octo, and Parallel/Dual Parallel)
- Coil Calculator remembers last used settings and you may also load/save coil builds.
*Ohm's Law Calculator*
- Converts millimeters to inches and inches to millimeters.
VaporCalc is a work in progress, your suggestions help shape its progression. If there is a feature that you believe would benefit the vaping community - please let me know, all suggestions will be considered.
This is a free ad-supported version. To remove the ads please download ZymTools Full Version Unlocker (available soon). More functionality will be added in the future but I want to get this initial release out there to help justify the time to the SWMBO.
NEW: Sync your recipes across multiple devices and share instantly with your brewing buddies. (Menu->Sync, Menu->Help for more info)
* Timer runs in background with ongoing notification for easy access
* Fully editable ingredient database
* Complete BJCP style reference database
* Supports Metric and US units (Press Menu->Convert... on the recipe editing screen)
* Calculates OG, IBU, color, estimated ABV and FG
* Adjustable per recipe: brewhouse efficiency, batch size, boil volume, recipe type (extract, partial mash or all grain)
* Share recipes with NFC simply by touching 2 phones or via cloud push notification
* File format compatible with QBrew (free software for PC)
* Supports late extract additions and boil volume corrections for more accurate IBU estimation
This calculator allows you to set:
- Base E-Liquid nicotine concentration
- Base E-Liquid Drops
- Base PG/VG Mix
- Pure PG/VG Mix to be added
- Pure PG/VG Drops per ml
- Amount to produce
- Desired end concentration
- Percent of water
- Water Drops per ml
- Percent of alcohol
- Alcohol Drops per ml
- Multiple flavors
- Flavor PG/VG Mix
- Flavor Drops per ml
Once a wire size is known you can then use that information to search for products offered by Blue Sea Systems in order to protect your circuit.
Based upon the popular web application located at http://cw.bluesea.com/ this version is designed to be run completely offline which should be useful in situations where an internet connected computer is not available.
Please let us know about any problems you might experience with the app by emailing us at AndroidCW@bluesea.com
- Recipe manager
- BeerXML import/export
- Ingredients, equipment, mash profiles
- Brewing calculators
THIS VERSION IS *BETA* AND *WILL* HAVE BUGS.
The files needed for Brewzor are now being hosted on Google Sites. You can download them and use the import wizard to import all the recipe and ingredient data. The URL is:
and any additional flavoring. The calculator will show you your final mixture broken down into ml, drops and percentages.
Once you have created your mixes, you can save them as recipes and load them at any time.
The following calculators are included:
Strike Temperature: Calculates infusion temperature, volume and water/grain ratio needed for your initial strike.
Mash Infusion: Calculates infusion temperature and volume needed to raise the temperature of the mash.
Decoction Volume: Calculates the decoction volume needed to raise the temperature of the mash.
Batch Sparge: Calculates mash water volumes, water/grain ratio, and grain absorption.
Gravity Correction: Calculates amount of extract or water needed to alter the gravity of a given volume of wort.
Boil Off: Calculates starting, ending, boil off and temperature corrected volumes for a boil.
Hop Bitterness: Calculates estimated IBUs for a given wort and hop schedule.
Hop Alpha Correction: Calculates the new hop weight needed to provide the same IBUs of the original hop when the new hop is a different alpha and or hop form (Pellet, Plug, or Leaf).
Kettle Volume: Calculates volumes in a cylindrical vessel.
Yeast Pitching Rate: Calculates the number of cells needed for optimal fermentation. Allows for multiple steps when additional cells must be grown.
Carbonation: Calculates CO2 pressure, and priming sugar weights needed to carbonate beer.
Gyle: Calculates the amount of gyle needed to carbonate beer.
Efficiency: Calculates brewhouse efficiency.
Hydrometer Correction: Calculates the corrected gravity when a hydrometer sample is not at the calibration temperature.
Alcohol / Attenuation: Calculates real and apparent attenuation as well as alcohol by weight and volume.
Refractometer: Calculates corrected gravity values when taking readings with a refractometer.
Styles: BJCP Style Guide
Color Estimate: Calculates estimated color for a given SRM or EBC.
Unit Conversions: Common unit conversions.
Mit dieser App kann für einen Stahl Coil das Ringgewicht oder der Außendurchmesser berechnet werden.
Zur Berechnung von Ringgewicht (in kg) muss der Außendurchmesser, Bandbreite und Innendurchmesser eingegeben werden. Mit diesen Werten wird das Ringgewicht und das Gewicht/Bandbreite berechnet. Bei Eingabe der Banddicke wird die Bandlänge zusätzlich berechnet.
Zur Berechnung vom Außendurchmesser (in mm) muss das Ringgewicht, Bandbreite und Innendurchmesser eingegeben werden. Mit diesen Werten wird der Außendurchmesser und das Gewicht/Bandbreite berechnet. Bei Eingabe der Banddicke wird die Bandlänge zusätzlich berechnet.
Für Innendurchmesser sind 508mm und 610mm hinterlegt.
Most domains send outbound mail through a relatively small number of servers. Domains should describe that set of servers in an SPF record in their DNS. Internet email receivers can then reject forged messages which don't come from an envelope sender domain's approved servers. This wizard helps domain owners identify all the servers which could be expected to send mail from their domain.