The app shows your actual battery status, and only allows you to start the calibration when it's fully charged.
It may also fix battery widget problems.
Ads Free paid version - this is only maintained and being developed version!
Battery Calibration also shows you some battery parameters like temperature, charge level, general condition, etc.
How should you use Battery Calibration? Here is some manual:
1) Charge your phone until the battery is 100% full.
2) Click 'Calibrate!' button.
3) Let the battery completely discharge.
4) Charge the battery once more to 100%.
Note that this free application is ad supported and may contain push notifications.
Now you can download version without advertisements:
In extremely cold weather or abnormal temperature conditions your phone might not function like it normally should. If you are operating your phone in extreme cold conditions the touchpad of your phone may not react as it would under normal conditions. Any effect to the usage of the touchpad may therefore be caused due the impact of the surrounding environment.
In order to avoid any inconvenience or interruption to the usage of your device, ZTE will provide a user friendly solution to ensure the usability of your device.
This app solves typical touchpad problems through the calibration of the settings on your phone which are then adapted to a lower temperature environment.
All settings are done automatically, one need only install and execute the app on your phone.
Place your phone on an isolated desk (lay some non conducting material between your phone and the desk) then execute the application. While the process is ongoing please keep a certain distance between yourself and the device in order to avoid any unwanted influence during the calibration. The process will take only a few seconds. Once completed you may then return to main home screen and start using your phone normally.
Under construction. Should not download yet.
To get the most out of your battery you should calibrate your device each time after installing a new ROM or when you notice it got decalibrated (which could happen after a few months).
This is the easiest way to calibrate your device: follow the steps on screen and you'll have your battery calibrated in no time!
Advanced users can access the menu to force a calibration.
This app makes it easy to get the most juice out of your phone while using several batteries. This application allows you to select a profile based on the capacity of the battery that you want to use without messing up the battery statistics thus allowing proper charge level indication at all times.
Available profiles: The normal stock one, the normal sized Mugen Power extended battery and the large size Mugen Power extended battery.
-Battery level widget
-Battery level notification
-Battery calibration tool (*ROOT*)
Whether you call the leveling tool, spirit level, bubble level, Wasserwaage, nivel de aire, livella a bolla d'aria, niveau à bulle or vatupassi, this is the tool for you!
Got a damaged or faulty screen? These tests will highlight any broken areas of your Android phone's display.
Calibration using SMPTE type bars.
Highlight scratches on the glass and faulty pixels.
More cards coming soon.
If you are facing the following issue during call: Display does not switch to dark while you having the phone at your ear, or does not change to active mode (highlight, display is ready to use) while you move it away from your ear.
You just have to install the tool and execute the calibration afterwards click OK at the lower side of the display and the calibration is finished. You can uninstall it afterwards.
It takes you 3 sec.
This is a simple app for head mounted devices like the Durovis Dive (http://www.durovis.com) with adjustable lenses to set the perfect lens position.
Tested on a Google Nexus 4 with the OpenDive.
If you are interested in this tool, you may also be interested in Photographer's Field Tools. It has a distance ruler using map and many other cool features.
A screen ruler. It can set the origin to the phone edge or the screen edge. It also supports sliding scale for length that is several times longer than the phone length. Supports both phones and tablets. It has self-calibration feature. The more people using it, the more accurate the scale will be.
And the best of all, absolutely free, there is no ads to crowd the already busy screen space.
Note: this app has no camera related feature. Advanced Ruler Pro has camera rulers.
1. Internet access permission is for crash report
It is recommended every so often to calibrate the battery so it can be charged to its full capacity. Some manufacturers recommends to calibrate the batteries at least monthly.
Don't waste your time waiting for battery depletion by its own, this application depletes quickly the battery to a low but safe charge and stops when finished, notifying it with an alarm.
With this coin-calibrated screen ruler, you won't need to worry about the phone model, screen size, or screen DPI of your device. As long as you can find a coin in your pocket, or in your car's coin holder, you can easily calibrate this ruler and make accurate measurements!
Calibration takes less than 10 seconds, and you only need to calibrate your device for once. In the current version, this Coin-Calibrated Screen Ruler supports coins of US dollar, Euro, Chinese RMB, Japanese Yen, and Canadian dollar.
More from developer
• Athletics: Clemson Tigers news, scores and schedules for every varsity sport
• Directory: Find people at Clemson University and contact them right from your phone
• Events: Information on current campus activities of all kinds, organized by type and linked to locations on campus
• Maps: find your current campus location with GPS, search for buildings and places on campus and view building photos so you’ll know where you’re heading and when you get there
• Videos: Clemson University’s channel on YouTube
• News: Current Clemson University news from a variety of frequently-updated sources
• Images: Clemson University photos from our Flickr account: Recent Photos, Vintage Clemson photos, Campus Events, Campus Photos, and Clemson Research. Send to a friend or save as wallpaper
• Safety: Get a safe ride home at night from Tiger Transit, call Clemson University Police Department for non-emergencies, Redfern after hours nurse line, or 911 in case of emergency
• Library - Search the Library catalog
• Links - Lab Finder, PawPrints, Orientation, Redfern Health Center, and Tiger Transit
• Blackboard Mobile Learn: Provides interactive teaching and learning for educators and students. Access courses, content and organizations at Clemson University
• PSA: What is PSA? "As a land-grant university, Clemson is part of a national system created by the U.S. Congress to improve the quality of life for citizens in every state through teaching, research and outreach. Public Service Activities (PSA) conducts research and outreach programs to improve the quality of life for citizens in South Carolina."