The app shows your actual battery status, and only allows you to start the calibration when it's fully charged.
It may also fix battery widget problems.
Ads Free paid version - this is only maintained and being developed version!
In extremely cold weather or abnormal temperature conditions your phone might not function like it normally should. If you are operating your phone in extreme cold conditions the touchpad of your phone may not react as it would under normal conditions. Any effect to the usage of the touchpad may therefore be caused due the impact of the surrounding environment.
In order to avoid any inconvenience or interruption to the usage of your device, ZTE will provide a user friendly solution to ensure the usability of your device.
This app solves typical touchpad problems through the calibration of the settings on your phone which are then adapted to a lower temperature environment.
All settings are done automatically, one need only install and execute the app on your phone.
Place your phone on an isolated desk (lay some non conducting material between your phone and the desk) then execute the application. While the process is ongoing please keep a certain distance between yourself and the device in order to avoid any unwanted influence during the calibration. The process will take only a few seconds. Once completed you may then return to main home screen and start using your phone normally.
Battery Calibration also shows you some battery parameters like temperature, charge level, general condition, etc.
How should you use Battery Calibration? Here is some manual:
1) Charge your phone until the battery is 100% full.
2) Click 'Calibrate!' button.
3) Let the battery completely discharge.
4) Charge the battery once more to 100%.
Note that this free application is ad supported and contains ads.
This is a simple app for head mounted devices like the Durovis Dive (http://www.durovis.com) with adjustable lenses to set the perfect lens position.
Tested on a Google Nexus 4 with the OpenDive.
- Display of the angle values
- Permanent Calibration
- No ADS, no network needed!
If you enjoy this app, please visit our homepage http://www.qooapps.com.
So if the device is cold, and your hands are hot, or the device is sometime close to mouth, and micro drops of water reach the screen, it may happens that some random click may happen.
When the ghost clicks phenomenon happens, run this patch:
Will do thermal calibration of the screen of the device for 99 seconds, and will quit itself.
After the app quits, the ghosting click effect disappears.
***Set the screen timeout to 2 minutes, before running this app.
To get the most out of your battery you should calibrate your device each time after installing a new ROM or when you notice it got decalibrated (which could happen after a few months).
This is the easiest way to calibrate your device: follow the steps on screen and you'll have your battery calibrated in no time!
Advanced users can access the menu to force a calibration.
How much you move your finger until the touch screen detects movement?
Just try it!
Touch sensitivity is the most important thing to improve your gaming and scrolling.
*Only for Galaxy S II users, you can change this value with a special custom kernel. I'll provide a source patch link soon.
Batteries, as time passes by lose their ability to charge fully and the only solution is recharge them frequently. Battery Life Repair uses proprietary high technology to revamp your battery duration and make it charge again to its full potential. Forget about recharging your phone every day!!!!
Battery Life Repair used frequently can improve battery time up to a 70%.
Start using Battery Life Repair today and take your phone wherever you like without thinking about this old, short lasting battery.
- Really simple interface made for everyone.
- Use Battery Life Repair every week and boost your battery duration.
- Use Battery Life Repair Pro version connected with our other Battery tools to share information and make repairing even better.
- Top notch support. We hear our customers!
Some comments from our clients:
"Superior Customer Service I was having a problem and the developers responded almost immediately. They were genuinely interested in fixing the problem I encountered and getting it to work for me. App itself actually works very well. Best support for an app I have ever seen. 5's all around."
- Devin Bocook
"Love it This app yearly increases your s battery life and I should know with all my texting and playing games get it if u don't have it"
-Efren Aldrich Delos
"Awesome! Not sure about this app but it seems like it really increase even for a few percentage for my battery life."
Join our world wide customers and start improving your battery life!
Tagline: battery, life, repairer, fix, fixer, boost, booster, recycle, calibrate, calibrator, drain, drainer.
Link to the event's page:http://www.technex.in/events/Smart_Touch/
As the event is now concluded here is the arduino sample code to use the app and have fun:
You can follow the link bellow to understand how to use the app and how its sends the data:
This app allows you to connect to your bluetooth module, test its stable connection with module and send X and Y co-ordinates of point of touch on screen when your are connected to your bluetooth module.
What’s in the app:
The app would mainly be having two functions provided to you by two separate windows (i.e. activities).
The app has these menu items in the menu list. Which are as follows:
This would give you a pop-up window with the list of paired Bluetooth devices. And once you touch any one paired device it would try to establish connection with that device.
This would disconnection your smartphone from the already connected Bluetooth device.
3. “Control Bot”
When you are connected to a device it would give full screen Touch Interface for sending the coordinates where your finger touches the screen.
Using the app:
*First of all you need to make sure you have paired the Bluetooth device you wish to get connected to, as the app can connect only to the list of paired devices.
• As the app is started it looks if you have or haven’t enabled Bluetooth on your smartphone. If it’s found disabled you are presented with a request dialogue to enable it, if you reject that request the app automatically exits itself out.
• When the Bluetooth is enabled the first window will show you your connection status and “Test Connection” button on screen.
• For making connection to your Bluetooth device (i.e. Bluetooth module) you need to open the menu list of app and select the option connect. Once you choose that option you will be given pop-out dialog view of the list of paired devices. Select the name of your Bluetooth device to establish connection.
• Once you have established a connection successfully between your smartphone and the module. The mac address and the name of the device you are connected would be displayed on screen.
• Now you could press the “Test Connection” button to see if your module is receiving the data correctly.
• If your connection is working completely fine. Then you can open the touch interface by selecting the “Control Bot” option from the list of menu items.
• Once the touch interface appears on your screen you can calibrate your bot with the corresponding data received through your touch events.
Understanding how the app sends data:
The app send data in form array of byte (i.e. for the geeks byte )
Once you have established a successful connection.
The test button would send the data “#XY”. (Actual data send would be the byte type cast of each character i.e. the ASCII code of the each character)
While you are on the Full screen Touch Interface your screen is supposed to be a 2-D plane divided in 100 units in both the x-direction and y-direction. And the app sends data to corresponding x and y corresponding in the following format.
If the X and Y coordinates of your finger on the screen are respectively 20 and 40.The data send would be three bytes as follows:
1. First byte would be byte having value 101.
2. Second byte would be of value 20 representing the x-coord.
3. Third byte would be of value 40 representing the y-coord.
And you will receive the byte variables
101 (indicating the start),
20 (X-coordinate value) and
40 (Y-coordinate value)
one by one.
You will find this app useful if u seek:
Android controlled robot
Bluetooth Serial Port Profile
For any further query and suggestion regarding the app mail me at:
- tasks manager
- cache removal from internal memory or sd card (rooted phone only)
- sd card new media scanning
- tag folders as ignored for the media scan
- autoupdate toggle for the google market (rooted phone only)
- display the most battery consuming running applications
- battery calibration (rooted phones only)
This is a helper tool for myAudience-Count, client-server computer vision people counting solution, developed by Rhonda Software. This tool cannot be used for any other purposes except myAudience-Count calibration. Thus don't download and install it unless you're interested in myAudience-Count evaluation or purchase. For more information about myAudience-Count please visit www.myaudience.com/count.
PC-based people counting SW solution for bidirectional people traffic myAudience-Count requires mandatory setup and manual calibration after installation and prior to the first use. myAudience-Count runs locally on a PC box referred to as counting unit being connected to the Internet and view-from-top vertically mounted PC/USB camera. Calibration process of myAudience-Count software includes three main subtasks:
* defining location and size of virtual tripwire line within a camera field of view, used as the people counting trigger
* defining "ins" and "outs" directions of people traffic for proper interpretation of line crossing events
* defining visible sizes of line crossing objects (people bodies as seen from above)
The default built-in WEB UI of counting unit can be used for calibration purposes but it appears somehow uncomfortable for an operator because it requires another PC within the same LAN to access counting unit as well as the assistance of a second person in the role of calibration target. Furthermore, calibration task becomes even more difficult if calibration PC is located remotely from its camera complicating the communication between an operator and his assistant.
To overcome these difficulties Rhonda Software designed Android-based handy Calibration Tool with the following advantages as compared to the standard WEB UI:
* higher mobility
* easy WiFi connection to any available counting unit automatically detected within the current LAN
* saved connections of previously detected counting units
* autosave on exit feature allowing operator to close the application with some unit being calibrated and resume it later from the same point without data loss
* no need for assistant, as far as an operator can calibrate the SW using himself as the calibration target
More from developer
• Athletics: Clemson Tigers news, scores and schedules for every varsity sport
• Directory: Find people at Clemson University and contact them right from your phone
• Events: Information on current campus activities of all kinds, organized by type and linked to locations on campus
• Maps: find your current campus location with GPS, search for buildings and places on campus and view building photos so you’ll know where you’re heading and when you get there
• Videos: Clemson University’s channel on YouTube
• News: Current Clemson University news from a variety of frequently-updated sources
• Images: Clemson University photos from our Flickr account: Recent Photos, Vintage Clemson photos, Campus Events, Campus Photos, and Clemson Research. Send to a friend or save as wallpaper
• Safety: Get a safe ride home at night from Tiger Transit, call Clemson University Police Department for non-emergencies, Redfern after hours nurse line, or 911 in case of emergency
• Library - Search the Library catalog
• Links - Lab Finder, PawPrints, Orientation, Redfern Health Center, and Tiger Transit
• Blackboard Mobile Learn: Provides interactive teaching and learning for educators and students. Access courses, content and organizations at Clemson University
• PSA: What is PSA? "As a land-grant university, Clemson is part of a national system created by the U.S. Congress to improve the quality of life for citizens in every state through teaching, research and outreach. Public Service Activities (PSA) conducts research and outreach programs to improve the quality of life for citizens in South Carolina."