The Control Module can be purchased from most implement dealers. Check with your dealer or ATI/Agritronics (www.ati.ag) for the Control Module that fits your sprayer.
Following the proper mixing sequence helps users prevent product incompatibilities and can save applicators time and money by avoiding product loss and sprayer clean out problems.
The available Weather Integration feature within the Spray Log helps applicators prevent spray drift risk by displaying weather information, including wind speed and direction, prior to spraying, assisting with documentation and compliance.
★ Mix Guide: receive a recommended mixing order based on the products selected
★ Mix Sheets: capture field size, spray volume, tank size and product use rates and receive rate per acre, per tank and per field for accurate documentation and compliance. Easily share to integrate with existing records.
★ Spray Logs: stopwatch and notifications (every 60 minutes) allow you to conveniently record GPS location, time spent spraying and weather details. A notes section also allows for additional record keeping
★ Weather Integration: provides wind speed and direction, temperature and conditions integrated with Spray Logs, helping reduce spray drift risks by capturing weather conditions prior to spraying (in-app purchase)
★ Mixing Precautions: alerts users of potential tank mixing issues. Note: if an issue is not listed, please let us know through the feedback section and it will be added after review
★ My Favorites: select your most-used products for easy access
★ Enhanced Sharing: email, Facebook and Twitter
Included is a database of over 1,300 crop protection products from over 17 manufacturers. Mixing orders can contain up to 19 products from the following categories:
•Herbicides (includes PGRs and Defoliants)
•Fungicides (includes Bactericides)
•Insecticides (includes Miticides and IGRs)
Please read and follow all labels to ensure product compatibility.
Costs can be entered for each input so that financial information can be captured about each farming event. The app can install to multiple devices so that field records can be collected instantly and sent to Connected Farm Field where profit/loss information can be viewed for the entire operation. All of this helps farmers understand which fields are profitable and why.
• Synchronize your app with your Connected Farm account to utilize the same client/farm/field, equipment, machinery, and personnel names
• Use the auto detect feature to select the field based on your GPS location
• Select from a prepopulated list of crop seasons
• Enter details about each field operation (tillage, planting, spraying, harvest, etc.)
• Save time entering multiple records for multiple fields by using the same inputs
• Select your field conditions and auto detect your weather information for chemical reporting
• View all previously entered field records from your device or from other devices
• Enter handwritten notes
• View field boundaries and see your current position (tablet only)
App Support: Go to http://www.connectedfarm.com/help/field
The Control Module can be purchased from most implement dealers. It is ATI/Agritronics part no. SBRCSS300-124-00-APMX.
IMPORTANT – Check in the product installation and operations instructions that came with your Spray Boom Remote Control Control Module to see if the V2.0 app is required. Use the following link if the V2.0 app is required: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.applimaxnew.activity
To see information on Spray Boom Remote Controls for other sprayer makes / models go to http://www.ati.ag.
We have formed close partnerships with both industry and academic collaborators, including Wilbur-Ellis Co., The Aerial Application Technology team within the USDA-ARS, and the University of Queensland, Australia. It is our mission to work with these groups and others interested in maximizing pesticide efficacy and mitigating pesticide drift. We feel that these research efforts are critical to ensuring that yield loss due to pests does not jeopardize our ability to create food, fiber and fuel for a growing world population as well as ensure the health and sustainability of humankind and our environment.
This application will allow custom applicators and growers the ability to easily predict the spray quality of their application before it is applied. The user can input nozzle type, spray angle, orifice size, spray pressure, and solution and the application will calculate the spray quality based on our research. The user will be able to save these results or e-mail them to another person or company. This application will also give the droplet size spectrum for the various input parameters which will allow the applicator to have a sense of the potential of the spray to drift.
As our research program moves forward, more data points will be added such that any ground applicator can have access to the most up to date information on spray quality.
· Academics: My Courses, Lab Finder, My PawPrints, Financial Aid, My Bill, Registration, Student Financial Services, Exam Schedule, Laptop Workshop Registration, Orientation, SI Study Groups, Libraries, Admissions, and Career Center
· Athletics: Clemson Tigers news, scores and schedules for every varsity sport
· Map: View all Clemson area bus routes on the map. Find information on bus stops, including routes serviced, arrival times, and schedule. Track bus locations in real-time for the Research Park, Green, and Employee shuttle routes. View capacity by category for every University parking lot. View real-time availability of metered permit spots. Find hours, permit types, and methods of payment for each lot. Find your location with GPS, search for places on campus, and view building photos so you’ll know where you’re heading and when you get there.
· Directory: Find people at Clemson University, add them to your contacts, send an email, or call right from your phone
· News: Current Clemson University news from a variety of frequently-updated sources
· Events: Academic Calendar, Holidays and Observations, Complete feed of all events from calendar.clemson.edu
· Transit: Live GPS tracking of bus locations is now available for the Research Park, Green, and Employee shuttle routes. View all Clemson area bus routes on the map. Parking Availability: View capacity by category for every University parking lot on the map. View real-time availability of metered spots. Find hours, permit types, and methods of payment for each lot. Get a safe ride home at night from Tiger Transit. Call Gotcha Ride.
· Safety: Access the Be Safe App for helpful health and safety information. Call Clemson University Police Department for non-emergencies, Redfern Health Services, utilize the Student Health Services after hours nurse line, or 911 in case of emergency
· Campus Life: Dining Hall Menus, Campus Recreation, Social Media, Webcams, WSBF Student Radio, Redfern Health Services, CLEMSONLiVE, Sustainability, Tiger One, and Traditions
· Profile: Manage your Directory listed Addresses, Phone Numbers, TigerOne Photo visibility, Emergency Contacts, Security Questions to reset your password, and also view your PawPrints balance here
Specific Event Guides are:
• New Student Orientation - The online guide to supplement materials distributed to New Student Orientation. Guide contains schedule, logistics and maps, contact information, social media, and more!
• Family Weekend - Family Weekend is an annual fall event held at Clemson University centered around a home football game. Family Weekend registration opens mid-summer and welcomes all families of Clemson students! The online guide supplements the programs schedule, events, and maps.
• Clemson Connect - Clemson Connect is the second part of the required Orientation at Clemson University. The online guide provides students scheduling information, requirements of Clemson Connect, maps and more.
• Housing - Residential Life Training (Private Event)
• Board of Trustees meetings - (Private Event)
Before you begin counting please have a look at the interactive tutorial and its animated flash patterns which you can get to from the main screen of Firefly Counter. Once you've run through it you're ready to start counting! Once you've finished counting for 60 seconds you'll need to pick what kind of environment you were in when you counted and what kind of fireflies you saw. You'll also need to let the app measure the light intensity of where you were. When you're ready press submit, and it's just that easy.
Once you're done you can see what results you've submitted to the project from the main screen as well as any that are pending upload. You can also see all the results, including yours, on the project's map at http://firefly.clemson.edu as soon as they are submitted. Have any questions or just want to learn more about fireflies? Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/ClemsonFireflyproject or follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/ClemsonFirefly.