Whenever you use a boom sprayer, an atomizer or a knapsack, simply enter:
_ The desired flow
_ The working speed
_ The number of nozzles
and obtain a list with the most suited nozzles for your work!
Depending on the application selected, a menu of advanced selection also allows you to refine your search according to:
_ Min and max working pressure
_ Material nozzle
_ Type of coverage (cone, fan ...)
_ Standard nozzle or anti-drift
_ Drop size
The Control Module can be purchased from most implement dealers. Check with your dealer or ATI/Agritronics (www.ati.ag) for the Control Module that fits your sprayer.
Maintenance Manager to record oil changes along with part numbers and other items
With Full Version -- $9.99
*Unlimited access to sync data and never loose it! (Beta testing)
*Email Digital Records to anyone.
*Track unlimited machinery.
*Change the app background.
TractorPal keeps inventory and maintenance records for all your agriculture machines and attachments, including your cars and trucks. Look at it as a digital logbook for the tech farmer. As an available add-on, you can email these records to service dealers or potential buyers. Built by farmers for farmers, this app will simplify your machine care in three ways:
Track Your Inventory:
This is not only a tractor tracker but you can also log all of your large and small machinery and automobiles including tractors, pickups, lawn mowers, cars, combines, sprayers, loaders, skid loaders, backhoes, attachments, and more. TractorPal can track each item’s serial number, model year, purchase date and price, original miles/hours, and you can even save a picture of your item. The free version of the TractorPal provides space to track three machines or vehicle. If you like the service, a one-time purchase offers the option to track an unlimited number of items.
Track Service and Receive Reminders:
TractorPal simplifies your record-keeping process. TractorPal records each item’s maintenance (e.g., changing oil, filters, tires, and irregular repairs.), and will remind you when service is required. You can even set your own reminder intervals! This app will even record the part numbers you used!
Email Records (with in-app purchase):
Ever walk into the dealership and ask for all the filters for your machine, and they ask for your serial number or the part number you need? Now, all that impossible-to-remember information will be stored in your phone. Just email or show your phone to your parts person. It’s that easy! With the service records at your fingertips, TractorPal makes selling your machine easier, whether the buyer is down the road or across the nation. With TractorPal this information is ready to go. Simply click ‘email report’ and send.
With this version you can now backup all of your data to the cloud! Never loose your information again. Just click the "sync data" and create an account. Whenever you enter in new information just sync and the information will be backed up. Create your own account using Facebook or Twitter. Don't have one of those accounts, no problem, just create one with just your name and email address.(This is in beta testing, but should work fine. Please ask if you have problems)
If you have any problems with the app just email us for a quick response email@example.com
The Control Module can be purchased from most implement dealers. It is ATI/Agritronics part no. SBRCSS300-124-00-APMX.
IMPORTANT – Check in the product installation and operations instructions that came with your Spray Boom Remote Control Control Module to see if the V2.0 app is required. Use the following link if the V2.0 app is required: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.applimaxnew.activity
To see information on Spray Boom Remote Controls for other sprayer makes / models go to http://www.ati.ag.
· Academics: My Courses, Lab Finder, My PawPrints, Financial Aid, My Bill, Registration, Student Financial Services, Exam Schedule, Laptop Workshop Registration, Orientation, SI Study Groups, Libraries, Admissions, and Career Center
· Athletics: Clemson Tigers news, scores and schedules for every varsity sport
· Map: View all Clemson area bus routes on the map. Find information on bus stops, including routes serviced, arrival times, and schedule. Track bus locations in real-time for the Research Park, Green, and Employee shuttle routes. View capacity by category for every University parking lot. View real-time availability of metered permit spots. Find hours, permit types, and methods of payment for each lot. Find your location with GPS, search for places on campus, and view building photos so you’ll know where you’re heading and when you get there.
· Directory: Find people at Clemson University, add them to your contacts, send an email, or call right from your phone
· News: Current Clemson University news from a variety of frequently-updated sources
· Events: Academic Calendar, Holidays and Observations, Complete feed of all events from calendar.clemson.edu
· Transit: Live GPS tracking of bus locations is now available for the Research Park, Green, and Employee shuttle routes. View all Clemson area bus routes on the map. Parking Availability: View capacity by category for every University parking lot on the map. View real-time availability of metered spots. Find hours, permit types, and methods of payment for each lot. Get a safe ride home at night from Tiger Transit. Call Gotcha Ride.
· Safety: Access the Be Safe App for helpful health and safety information. Call Clemson University Police Department for non-emergencies, Redfern Health Services, utilize the Student Health Services after hours nurse line, or 911 in case of emergency
· Campus Life: Dining Hall Menus, Campus Recreation, Social Media, Webcams, WSBF Student Radio, Redfern Health Services, CLEMSONLiVE, Sustainability, Tiger One, and Traditions
· Profile: Manage your Directory listed Addresses, Phone Numbers, TigerOne Photo visibility, Emergency Contacts, Security Questions to reset your password, and also view your PawPrints balance here
Specific Event Guides are:
• New Student Orientation - The online guide to supplement materials distributed to New Student Orientation. Guide contains schedule, logistics and maps, contact information, social media, and more!
• Family Weekend - Family Weekend is an annual fall event held at Clemson University centered around a home football game. Family Weekend registration opens mid-summer and welcomes all families of Clemson students! The online guide supplements the programs schedule, events, and maps.
• Clemson Connect - Clemson Connect is the second part of the required Orientation at Clemson University. The online guide provides students scheduling information, requirements of Clemson Connect, maps and more.
• Housing - Residential Life Training (Private Event)
• Board of Trustees meetings - (Private Event)
Before you begin counting please have a look at the interactive tutorial and its animated flash patterns which you can get to from the main screen of Firefly Counter. Once you've run through it you're ready to start counting! Once you've finished counting for 60 seconds you'll need to pick what kind of environment you were in when you counted and what kind of fireflies you saw. You'll also need to let the app measure the light intensity of where you were. When you're ready press submit, and it's just that easy.
Once you're done you can see what results you've submitted to the project from the main screen as well as any that are pending upload. You can also see all the results, including yours, on the project's map at http://firefly.clemson.edu as soon as they are submitted. Have any questions or just want to learn more about fireflies? Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/ClemsonFireflyproject or follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/ClemsonFirefly.