Just pick your departure and destination point and get a list of suggested routes including all the transfers and scheduled departure/arrival times sorted by the time of departure. You can then view detailed information of the routes, display them on a map etc.
- Fast offline trip planning
- Advanced search parameters ("via" stations, transport modes, etc.)
- Searching routes on a map
- Searching lines by name
- Favorite routes
- Automatic timetables updates (over Wi-Fi)
- "Holo" design
- ... and much more
- 1-year or lifetime license fee
- 1 month trial license to try out all the features for free.
Feedback, requests? Please email us at email@example.com
pittsburgh paac mass transit schedules timetables rapid light rail railway routes stops public transport bus trip journey duquesne monongahela incline bllb blsv Port Authority of Allegheny County
Featured on Google Play Picks and MTA App Quest winner! Works in 62 cities across North America and Europe (see full list on http://thetransitapp.com/cities)
- Know at a glance when your next train or bus is arriving.
- See exactly where your bus or train is on the map in real-time.*
- Find scheduled departures and route itineraries even without an Internet connection.
- Star your favorite routes, bumping them to the top of the list
- Plot routes on the map.
*Where real-time is available
Transit App is a great replacement for the now discontinued HopStop app!
Transit integrates with the following transit agencies:
- New York City (NYC Subway*, MTA Buses*, LIRR, Metro-North, NJ Transit*, PATH, Staten Island Ferry, NICE, Bee-Line, CTTransit New Haven, CTTransit Stamford, CTTransit Waterbury)
- Chicago (CTA*, Pace, Metra)
- Philadelphia (SEPTA*, NJ Transit*, NJ Transit, PATCO)
- Los Angeles (Metro*, OCTA, Metrolink, RTA, Burbank Bus, Torrance Transit, Hyperloop*, Foothill Transit*, Big Blue Bus)
- San Francisco (BART*, MUNI*, Caltrain*, AC Transit*, VTA*, County Connection*, Golden Gate Transit, SamTrans, Hyperloop**, Sonoma County Transit, Healdsburg Transit, Cloverdale Transit, Marin Transit)
- Washington (Metro*, DC Circulator*, Ride On*, Arlington Transit*, Fairfax Connector, MTA, Virginia Railway Express*)
- Boston (MBTA*, Massport, MetroWest RTA, Brockton Area Transit (BAT), Lowell RTA, Plymouth & Brockton S. R. Co., CATA)
- Miami (Miami-Dade Transit, Broward County Transit)
- Seattle (Metro Transit*, City of Seattle*, Kingcounty Marine Division, Sound Transit*, Pierce Transit, Kitsap Tours)
- Atlanta (MARTA*, Cobb Community Transit (CCT), Xpress by GRTA)
- Phoenix (ValleyMetro)
- Baltimore (MTA)
- Portland (TriMet*)
- San Diego (MTS, NCTD*)
- Minneapolis-Saint Paul (Metro Transit*, Plymouth*, SouthWest Transit*, Scott County Transit*, Airport (MAC), University of Minnesota*, MVTA)
- Houston (METRO)
- Honolulu (TheBus*)
- Pittsburgh (Port Authority)
- Dallas (DART)
- Denver (RTD)
- Las Vegas (RTC)
- Milwaukee (MCTS)
- Salt Lake City (UTA*)
- San Antonio (VIA)
- St. Louis (Metro)
- Austin (Capital Metro)
- Kansas City (KCATA)
- Sacramento (Sacramento Regional Transit, Roseville Transit)
- Tampa (HART, PSTA)
- Hartford (CTTransit New Haven, CTTransit Waterbury, CTTransit Hartford, CTTransit New Britain, CTTransit Meriden)
- Cincinnati (Metro, TANK)
- Buffalo (NFTA)
- Providence (RIPTA)
- Columbus (COTA)
- Madison (Madison Metro*)
- Louisville (TARC*)
- Hampton (HRT)
- Toronto (TTC*, GO Transit, YRT*, Guelph Transit, Hamilton Street Railway, Grand River Transit, Brampton Transit, MiWay, Burlington Transit)
- Montréal (STM, RTL, STL*, AMT*, autres CITs, Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu)
- Vancouver (TransLink*, False Creek Ferries)
- Ottawa (OC Transpo*)
- Edmonton (Edmonton Transit)
- Calgary (Calgary Transit)
- Winnipeg (Winnipeg Transit*)
- Québec (RTC)
- Halifax (MetroTransit)
- Saskatoon (Saskatoon Transit)
- Thunder Bay (Thunder Bay Transit*)
- Banff (Roam Transit)
- Kelowna (BC Transit)
- Squamish (BC Transit)
- Victoria (BC Transit)
- Whistler (BC Transit)
- Kamloops (BC Transit)
- Mexico (Metrobús, Metro, RTP, STE, Ferrocarriles Suburbanos)
- Cali (MIO)
- Paris (RATP*, SNCF Transilien)
- Toulouse (Tisséo*)
- Nantes (SEMITAN*)
- Strasbourg (CTS)
- Bordeaux (Tram et Bus de la CUB)
- Rennes (STAR*)
* Agency with real-time departures and/or vehicle locations
• Bus Checker - as featured on BBC Click, The Telegraph, Guardian Online, The Independent & Wired UK •
★ Instantly see when your bus is due ✔ Real-time information - not from timetables ✔ Covers 20,000 bus stops! ✔ Full route maps - see where your bus goes! ✔ Real-time diversion/cancellation info ✔ Auto-locate nearest stops on map ✔ View live arrivals on your home screen ✔ Store your favourites ★
"I'm not surprised this app has leapt to the top of the
UK travel charts since its launch" - Kate Russell, BBC Click
★★ DESCRIPTION ★★
You know those little black 'countdown' boxes on bus shelters? Well, with Bus Checker, you can carry them in your pocket, wherever you are - for all of London's 20,000 bus stops.
No more sprinting down the road then finding the bus is ten minutes away! So that's more time at home. Or in bed.
What's more, Bus Checker doesn't use a timetable - it gets the real, live information for each bus as it moves around London; meaning it's both accurate and reliable.
In addition, Bus Checker shows you accurate route maps of all London's 700 bus routes, allows you to search by place name or postcode.. ..see exactly where your bus goes, and when it's coming!
★★ MAIN FEATURES: ★★
• Live, updated countdown display of bus arrivals.
• Real-time GPS map of nearest bus stops.
• Full route maps for all London Bus Routes - see exactly where your bus goes.
• Service information - diversions/closures/cancellations.
• Home screen widget - live arrivals for your favourite stops.
• Tap on bus numbers to filter the list: see screenshots.
• Details bus stop information - routes/map location/direction.
• Map/route number display - find the right bus to get you home!
★★★ THIS IS NOT A TRIAL - THIS IS THE FULL APP - NOW COMPLETELY FREE! ★★★
Download Bus Checker today - and never miss that last bus of the night again! Although if you do, we're not picking you up from the taxi rank in Morden.*
Data provided by Transport for London
PROBLEMS WITH THE APP?
Please uninstall then re-install the app - this resolves the vast majority of issues. For more help, please see our support website or get in touch. (and please do this before leaving bad reviews! We do read every support request we receive)
* - Note to tourists: Morden is at the very bottom of the Northern line on the London tube - and frequently where late-night travellers find themselves waking up.
† - Source iOS App Store, November 2011 - January 2012
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for support before leaving a negative review! I do this as a side project in my spare time. Let's work it out together.
Follow SEPTA Instant on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/septainstant
✓ Includes all stops for each route and direction.
✓ Offline Regional Rail schedules
✓ TrainView. See the live status of late or cancelled trains.
✓ Express Train support ('Exp' next to train #).
✓ Select future departure dates.
✓ Live vehicle tracker for certain bus and trolley routes.
✓ Advisory, urgent, and detour SEPTA alerts.
✓ Alert Push Notifications. Advisory notifications straight to your phone.
✓ 'Favourite' your most recently used stops.
✓ Free, and no ads. Forever.
A note about "trip planning":
This is intended as a lightweight schedules app and not a trip-planner (due to the feature needing very large "graph database" and lots of other development complexities). As such, it's highly probable that it'll never support end-to-end trip planning across separate routes. Sorry about that.
Explanation of the required android permissions:
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - To determine a valid internet connection
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - For eventual download of updated GTFS database data. Currently unused
INTERNET - For any network communications to retrieve schedules and vehicle locations.
GET_ACCOUNTS - Needed for Push notification service.
ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION - Plot where you currently are
MAPS_RECEIVE - Vehicle tracking maps.
READ_GSERVICES - Needed for MapsV2.
BILLING - Nothing funky. Used in case you wish to donate with an in-app purchase.
SEPTA Instant is not affiliated with the Southeastern Pennsylvania Transport Association.
- Mapa con todas las paradas. Al pulsar sobre una parada se obtiene información de los autobuses que pasan por ella y el tiempo de llegada.
- Información detallada de los recorridos de cada línea y sus horarios.
- Posibilidad de pintar el recorrido de las líneas sobre el mapa.
- Sistema de geolocalización que te permite saber donde estas y saber que paradas están cerca de ti.
- Mapa en 2 dimensiones y 3 dimensiones
La aplicación está disponible en catalán y castellano.
Nota: Bus Nit Barcelona no tiene ninguna relación con AMB (Àrea Metropolitana de Barcelona).
This app is for you if you:
- want to FAST check next departures from bus stops close to you
- just arrived to bus station and want to check whether your bus already departed or not
- want to check which stations are in your neighborhood
- don't know how to reach a bus stop (simple navigation to stations)
- want to always have in your pocket next departures from your favourite bus stops
This app is not for:
- searching your route
- checking timetable for next day or other time than now
You can reach the best accuracy when you turn on GPS on your device, when you are outside and when there is not magnetic field interference.
The app works on-line and contains ads.