PAT Track, or PAT Realtime Tracker, tracks the public transit in Pittsburgh, PA. Port Authority has released their realtime tracking API from this website (http://realtime.portauthority.org/bustime/home.jsp). This means that the data we relay to you is official. Port Authority now tracks 92 buses in Pittsburgh!
Recent news will be posted on our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/PATRealtimeTracker
DISCLAIMER: We are not responsible for which buses and routes are being tracked as we are only getting the information from Port Authority. If a certain route or bus is not on our app, this is most likely not our fault but of Port Authority. If the map is empty, please report this to our Play Store email or create an issue on our Github above immediately.
• android.permission.ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION - This is required to Center the App's location on you.
• android.permission.ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION - Same deal as above but with more accuracy.
• android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - This is to see whether or not the app has data on (required for Google Maps and the Port Authority Bus locations)
• android.permission.INTERNET - This is used to be able to retrieve data for Google Maps and the Port Authority TrueTime API
• android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - This is for Google Maps Caching
• android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Google Maps caching purposes as well as ability to save the app on the external storage. Without this, the app crashes.
• com.google.android.providers.gsf.permission.READ_GSERVICES - This is used to be able to actually use Google Maps in our app
- Get real time arrivals for most routes and stops in Pittsburgh's Port Authority system.
- Automatically find nearby stops using GPS, or search by name.
- Track individual busses and see their current location in real time.
- Save your favorite locations for quick access.
- View detailed information about arriving vehicles like their size and vehicle number.
Just pick your departure and destination point and get a list of suggested routes including all the transfers and scheduled departure/arrival times sorted by the time of departure. You can then view detailed information of the routes, display them on a map etc.
- Fast offline trip planning
- Advanced search parameters ("via" stations, transport modes, etc.)
- Searching routes on a map
- Searching lines by name
- Favorite routes
- Automatic timetables updates (over Wi-Fi)
- "Holo" design
- ... and much more
- 1-year or lifetime license fee
- 1 month trial license to try out all the features for free.
Feedback, requests? Please email us at email@example.com
★Google Play Picks★
★NYC MTA App Quest Award Winner★
★Awarded Official App of Toronto Transit Commission — TTC/blogTO★
★Editor's Choice - PCMag★
Transit works in most large North American cities and select cities in Europe (see list below).
- Know at a glance when your next subway or bus is arriving (including real-time predictions!)*
- Plan A-to-B trips with ease (includes all transit modes – bus, subway, metro, uber, car2go, train, streetcar, light rail, and ferry).
- See exactly where your bus or train is on the map in real-time.*
- View schedules and route itineraries (even offline!)
- Favorite your most important routes.
- Save home/work locations for quicker trip planning.
- See bike share stations on the map.
- Find and reserve nearby car2go's
- Check ETAs for the closest Uber and request a ride.
*Wherever real-time info is available.
“This app makes me WANT to ride the bus"
“Love this so much I might sell my car.”
“Blows Google Maps out of the water.”
"Clearly beats other transit apps in every way. Totally changed my transit experience."
“Probably the best thing on my phone, no joke.”
See below for a PARTIAL list of supported agencies and cities (full list: http://transitapp.com/regions)
Ann Arbor: The Ride, UM Transit, ArborBike
Atlanta: MARTA*, CCT, GRTA
Austin: Capital Metro*, B-cycle
Boston: MBTA*, Hubway
Chicago: CTA*, Metra, PACE, NICTD, Divvy
Cincinnati: Metro*, TANK
Columbus: COTA, CoGo
Dallas: DART, Fort Worth T
Denver: RTD, B-cycle
Grand Rapids: The Rapid*
Hampton Roads: HRT
Hartford (and CT): CTTransit
Kansas City: KCATA
Las Vegas: RTC*
Los Angeles: LA Metro*, Metrolink, OCTA*, LADOT*, Omnitrans, RTA, Burbank Bus, Foothill*, Big Blue Bus*, Glendale Beeline*
Madison: Metro*, B-cycle
Miami: MDT, BCT, Palm Tran*, Tri-Rail, Citi Bike
Milwaukee: MCTS*, Bublr Bikes
Minneapolis: Metro Transit*, MVTA, Plymouth*, SouthWest*, U. Minnesota*, Nice Ride
Nashville: MTA & RTA
New Orleans: NORTA*
NYC Metro: New York MTA*, Metro-North (MNR), Long Island Rail Road (LIRR), NJ Transit (NJT)*, PATH, SI Ferry, NICE, Bee-Line, RI Tram, NY Waterway, Citi Bike
Philadelphia: SEPTA*, PATCO
Phoenix: Valley Metro*
Pittsburgh: Port Authority (PAAC)*
Sacramento: SRT, Roseville
SLC: UTA*, GREENbike
San Antonio: VIA
San Diego: MTS, NCTD*
SF Bay Area: SF BART*, SF MUNI*, Caltrain*, AC Transit*, VTA*, County Connection*, SamTrans, Bay Area Bike Share
Seattle: Metro Transit*, City of Seattle*, Sound Transit*, Pierce Transit, Pronto
Tampa Bay: HART*, PSTA
Washington DC: WMATA (DC Metro & Bus)*, DC Circulator*, Ride On*, Arlington (ART)*, Fairfax Connector, VRE*, DASH, Capital Bike Share
Montréal: STM, RTL, STL*, AMT*, MRC, CIT, Bixi
Ottawa: OC Transpo*
Toronto (GTA): TTC*, GO, York (YRT/VIVA)*, Guelph, Hamilton Street Railway(HSR)*, Grand River (GRT), Brampton (BT), MiWay, Burlington, Oakville, Toronto Bike Share
Vancouver: TransLink*, SkyTrain*
Victoria: BC Transit
*Uses real-time for some or all routes (eg bus time & subway time in NYC, bus tracker & train tracker in Chicago, Next Bus in Boston, etc)
A great replacement for the discontinued HopStop!
To use the app simply
1. Choose up to 10 routes from list of available routes.
2. Choose up to 10 stops from list of available stops, or use the map to select stops.
3. View your predicted bus arrival time (within 30 minutes) or view all bus locations using the map view.
Need help or have a question/comment? Email info@BusPGH.com
Like the app and find it useful? Want to help support further development? Tell your friends and fellow riders!
Reproduced with permission granted by Port Authority of Allegheny County (PAAC). The information has been provided by means of a nonexclusive, limited, and revocable license granted by PAAC. PAAC does not guarantee the accuracy, adequacy, completeness, or usefulness of any information. PAAC provides this information "as is" without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose and assumes no responsibility for anyone's use of the information
Our app is cheaper than a taxi, faster than the bus, and easy to use.
• Getting Started: After downloading Lyft and signing up, simply open the app and request a ride.
• Paying: Never worry about having cash for a cab or the bus again — with Lyft, you pay through your phone. It’s easy, fast, and secure.
• Split the Cost: Easily split the cost of a ride with friends through the app. No more IOU’s.
About Our Drivers
• All Lyft drivers pass comprehensive background and DMV checks before being approved for the service.
• Drivers are rated by passengers and only the highest-rated drivers are allowed on the road.
• Lyft provides a first-of-its-kind $1M liability insurance for total peace of mind.
Join the millions who’ve chosen Lyft instead of a cab for commuting, going out at night, and getting to events. Next time you need a ride, skip the bus, taxi, or car service and choose Lyft.
What people are saying:
"Ride-sharing programs like Lyft are providing commuters with less expensive and more social ways to get around. Users log into the app, specify where they’re heading, and a background-checked driver picks them up for less than a typical cab ride." - TODAY Show on how Lyft works
"In a city where taxis can be scarce and Uber’s black town cars are rampant but expensive, Lyft has quickly gained visibility due to low prices and quirky branding." - Ad Age on what differentiates Lyft
"Lyft's focus on the everyman has recently extended to the wildly successful Lyft Line carpool service aimed at commuters, which offers discounts of 30% to 60% for sharing a Lyft ride with others." - Fast Company on Lyft Line
“...Special emphasis was put on making rides reflect the values of the company. The founders didn’t want the experience to be like a taxi or an Uber ride, where a passenger sat in the back and didn’t interact with the driver.” - Techcrunch on Lyft’s community values
“Lyft is a foreign country for an Uber refugee, but it doesn't take long to feel at home there.” - Mashable, on switching to Lyft from Uber
“ A few weeks ago, one Lyft driver served me homemade lemon bread. The experience feels less mercenary than taking an Uber ride, as if you’re engaging a friend rather than a chauffeur, which is exactly the atmosphere you’d want in a daily car pool.” - New York Times, on the difference between Lyft and Uber
For Lyft drivers using the app, continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
We’re the only app combining public transit (bus, train, ferry, tram, subway, metro, funicular) with private and other transport options such as taxi, Uber, shuttle services, car routes and car sharing, motorbike, cycle routes, bike sharing and walking.
Starting by train but then need a cab? We’ll factor that in for you. Leaving on your bike and need a car share later? No problem for us. Tell us your preferences and we’ll present the best options for you.
With TripGo you can plan your route, check timetables and get live service alerts. One of our best features: Connect your calendar to get automatic trips & leave alerts.
We deliver results in real-time: Up-to-the minute information on predicted departure/arrival times, GPS locations and service alerts for public transport - TripGo keeps you up to date and on time.
“A must have app!!!“
“I can't thank you enough for this app!”
“You have improved my life, can't rave enough!”
“Amazing! Beautiful UI, too!”
“Should be 6 stars”
“Awesome love it”
“Life saving app. One of my favorites! Keep up the good work! ;-)”
“Responsive devs elegant app”
“The really nice thing is that TripGo doesn’t lock you in to one transport mode
or preference. You can choose the most efficient, fastest, or cheapest route.”
“This intelligent trip-planning app helps you travel smarter.” Ecopreneurist
2012: Winner, Optus/NICTA
2012: Winner, Transport for NSW App Hot House (buses)
2013: Winner, Transport for NSW App Hot House (trains)
2013: Finalist of the QLD Premier's Award for Open Data
2014: CodeWorks NSW Roads hackathon
+ Real-time information for public transport (live map): tap on stops and stations to see real-time schedules.
+Click on a route to see positions of the vehicle, live on the map.
+ Door-to-door options for easy comparison on price, time and environmental impact
+ Automatically plans trips between home, work and events in your calendar
+ Today Widget for instant trip results
+ Apple Watch with instant trip results and access to your favourites
+ Public transport schedules/timetables
+ Reminders: add a reminder to your trip and the app will notify when to leave
+ Pricing for public transport, taxis, tolls and car parks
+ Launch turn-by-turn navigation and ride sharing apps
+ New York City, NY [*]
+ Seattle, WA [*]
+ Portland, OR [*]
+ Phoenix, AZ
+ Los Angeles, CA [*]
+ Sacramento, CA
+ San Diego, CA
+ San Francisco, CA [*]
+ Santa Rosa, CA
+ Denver, CO (+ Boulder)
+ Washington, DC (+ Baltimore, MD) [*]
+ Miami, FL
+ Orlando, FL
+ Tampa, FL
+ Atlanta, GA [*]
+ Honolulu, HI
+ Chicago, IL
+ Louisville, KY [*]
+ Boston, MA [*]
+ Detroit, MI
+ Grand Rapids, MI
+ Minneapolis, MN (+ St. Paul)
+ Kansas City, MO
+ Saint Louis, MO
+ Las Vegas, NV
+ Buffalo, NY
+ Cincinnati, OH
+ Cleveland, OH
+ Columbus, OH
+ Philadelphia, PA
+ Pittsburgh, PA
+ Austin, TX (+ San Antonio) [*]
+ Dallas, TX (+ Fort Worth)
+ Houston, TX
+ Salt Lake City, UT
+ Madison, WI
+ Milwaukee, WI
+ Argentina: Bahia Blanca
+ Australia: Adelaide, Brisbane [*], Canberra, Hobart, Melbourne, Perth, Sydney [*]
+ Canada: Calgary, Edmonton, Halifax, Montreal [*], Ottawa, Quebec City, Toronto [*], Vancouver [*], Victoria, Winnipeg
+ Chile: Santiago
+ England: London, Manchester
+ Finland [*]
+ France: Bordeaux, Nantes, Rennes, Strasbourg, Toulouse
+ Germany: Berlin, Potsdam
+ Hungary: Budapest
+ Italy: Milan, Palermo, Rome, Turin
+ Mexico: Mexico City
+ Netherlands [*]
+ New Zealand [*]
+ Norway: Oslo, Stavanger
+ Portugal: Lisbon
+ Spain: Madrid
+ Vietnam: Ho Chi Minh City
[*] including real-time data
Stay in touch!
GO Transit Official Mobile Application - The application enables GO Transit passengers to access and store scheduled information on trains and buses, receive information and notifications about their departures at Toronto Union Station and to browse proximate bus stops and stations on a map within the Greater Toronto Area.
GO Mobile allows passengers to subscribe for a notification service and receive audible alerts in the proximity of their destination. The application supports a few accessibility features, and can provide Union Station departure information in form of voice messages when a user subscribes for a particular trip.