Ever been frustrated at bus schedules? Ever get frustrated that the buses never come on time? Why not just plan your transportation around Pittsburgh based on realtime tracking! We have just added features for displaying bus stops and time estimations!
PAT Track, or PAT Realtime Tracker, tracks the public transit in Pittsburgh, PA. Port Authority has released their realtime tracking API from this website (http://realtime.portauthority.org/bustime/home.jsp). This means that the data we relay to you is official. Port Authority now tracks 92 buses in Pittsburgh!
Recent news will be posted on our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/PATRealtimeTracker
DISCLAIMER: We are not responsible for which buses and routes are being tracked as we are only getting the information from Port Authority. If a certain route or bus is not on our app, this is most likely not our fault but of Port Authority. If the map is empty, please report this to our Play Store email or create an issue on our Github above immediately.
• android.permission.ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION - This is required to Center the App's location on you.
• android.permission.ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION - Same deal as above but with more accuracy.
• android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - This is to see whether or not the app has data on (required for Google Maps and the Port Authority Bus locations)
• android.permission.INTERNET - This is used to be able to retrieve data for Google Maps and the Port Authority API
• android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Bus Icons are png images on storage. Without this, the buses will not appear the app will crash.
• android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Google Maps caching purposes as well as ability to save the app on the external storage. Without this, the app crashes
• com.google.android.providers.gsf.permission.READ_GSERVICES - This is used to be able to actually use Google Maps in our app.
Just pick your departure and destination point and get a list of suggested routes including all the transfers and scheduled departure/arrival times sorted by the time of departure. You can then view detailed information of the routes, display them on a map etc.
- Fast offline trip planning
- Advanced search parameters ("via" stations, transport modes, etc.)
- Searching routes on a map
- Searching lines by name
- Favorite routes
- Automatic timetables updates (over Wi-Fi)
- "Holo" design
- ... and much more
- 1-year or lifetime license fee
- 1 month trial license to try out all the features for free.
Feedback, requests? Please email us at email@example.com
★Google Play Picks★
★NYC MTA App Quest Award Winner★
★Awarded Official App of Toronto Transit Commission — TTC/blogTO★
★Editor's Choice - PCMag★
Transit works in most large North American cities and select cities in Europe (see list below).
- Know at a glance when your next subway or bus is arriving (including real-time predictions!)*
- Plan A-to-B trips with ease (includes all transit modes – bus, subway, metro, uber, car2go, train, streetcar, light rail, and ferry).
- See exactly where your bus or train is on the map in real-time.*
- View schedules and route itineraries (even offline!)
- Favorite your most important routes.
- Save home/work locations for quicker trip planning.
- See bike share stations on the map.
- Find and reserve nearby car2go's
- Check ETAs for the closest Uber and request a ride.
*Wherever real-time info is available.
“This app makes me WANT to ride the bus"
“Love this so much I might sell my car.”
“Blows Google Maps out of the water.”
"Clearly beats other transit apps in every way. Totally changed my transit experience."
“Probably the best thing on my phone, no joke.”
See below for a PARTIAL list of supported agencies and cities (full list: http://transitapp.com/regions)
Ann Arbor: The Ride, UM Transit, ArborBike
Atlanta: MARTA*, CCT, GRTA
Austin: Capital Metro*, B-cycle
Boston: MBTA*, Hubway
Chicago: CTA*, Metra, PACE, NICTD, Divvy
Cincinnati: Metro, TANK
Columbus: COTA, CoGo
Dallas: DART, Fort Worth T
Denver: RTD, B-cycle
Grand Rapids: The Rapid*
Hampton Roads: HRT
Hartford (and CT): CTTransit
Kansas City: KCATA
Las Vegas: RTC
Los Angeles: LA Metro*, Metrolink, OCTA*, LADOT*, Omnitrans, RTA, Burbank Bus, Torrance, Foothill*, Big Blue Bus, Glendale Beeline*
Madison: Metro*, B-cycle
Miami: MDT, BCT, Citi Bike
Milwaukee: MCTS*, Bublr Bikes
Minneapolis: Metro Transit*, MVTA, Plymouth*, SouthWest*, U. Minnesota*, Nice Ride
Nashville: MTA & RTA
New Orleans: NORTA*
NYC Metro: New York MTA*, Metro-North (MNR), Long Island Rail Road (LIRR), NJ Transit (NJT)*, PATH, SI Ferry, NICE, Bee-Line, RI Tram, NY Waterway, Citi Bike
Philadelphia: SEPTA*, PATCO
Phoenix: Valley Metro*
Pittsburgh: Port Authority (PAAC)*
Sacramento: SRT, Roseville
SLC: UTA*, GREENbike
San Antonio: VIA
San Diego: MTS, NCTD*
SF Bay Area: SF BART*, SF MUNI*, Caltrain*, AC Transit*, VTA*, County Connection*, SamTrans, Bay Area Bike Share
Seattle: Metro Transit*, City of Seattle*, Sound Transit*, Pierce Transit, Pronto
Tampa Bay: HART*, PSTA
Washington DC: WMATA (DC Metro & Bus)*, DC Circulator*, Ride On*, Arlington (ART)*, Fairfax Connector, VRE*, DASH, Capital Bike Share
Montréal: STM, RTL, STL*, AMT*, MRC, CIT, Bixi
Ottawa: OC Transpo*
Toronto (GTA): TTC*, GO, York (YRT/VIVA)*, Guelph, Hamilton Street Railway(HSR)*, Grand River (GRT), Brampton (BT), MiWay, Burlington, Oakville, Toronto Bike Share
Vancouver: TransLink*, SkyTrain*
Victoria: BC Transit
*Uses real-time for some or all routes (eg bus time & subway time in NYC, bus tracker & train tracker in Chicago, Next Bus in Boston, etc)
A great replacement for the discontinued HopStop app!
- Get real time arrivals for most routes and stops in Pittsburgh's Port Authority system.
- Automatically find nearby stops using GPS, or search by name.
- Track individual busses and see their current location in real time.
- Save your favorite locations for quick access.
- View detailed information about arriving vehicles like their size and vehicle number.
Download schedules for offline viewing of 80+ cities, including timetables for bus, train, subway, trolley, light rail, commuter rail and trams
✔ Find directions with the journey planner when you're not sure where to go
✔ View real-time vehicle positions & estimates (in supported cities, see below)
✔ View service alerts
✔ Save favorite trips, stops, and directions searches
✔ View nearby stops
✔ View trips on a map
REAL-TIME VEHICLE POSITIONS / ESTIMATES: Sydney, Vancouver, Atlanta, Portland, Salt Lake City, Boston, Adelaide, Canberra, Perth, Toronto, LA, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, NYC, Ottawa, Chicago, Washington DC, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Honolulu & Chapel Hill, Tampa (PSTA), Christchurch, Edmonton
See http://transittimesapp.com/features for more details
TRANSIT AGENCIES SUPPORTED:
ABC Ride, ACTION, AC Transit, Adelaide Metro, AMT, BART, BCT, Big Blue Bus, BKV, Busco, Calgary Transit, CapMetro, CAT, CATA, Caltrain, Capital Area Transit, Cary Transit C-Tran, CATA, Cascades East Transit, CCRTA, CDTA, Chapel Hill Transit, Cherriots, Christchurch Metro, CHT, Citilink, CityRail, CMRT, COTA, CTA, C-TRAN, CTTransit, DART, DART First State / DelDOT, DATA, DCTA, DTA, ETS, Fairfax County Transit, FWTA, GATRA, GCRTA, Golden Empire Transit, Golden Gate Transit (GGT), Go Transit, GRTA Xpress, HART, Howard Transit, HSR (Hamilton Street Railway), IndyGo, KCM, KCMD, Kitsap Transit, LA Metro, Lextran, LIRR, Lynx, KCATA, MARTA, MAXX, MBTA, MCTS, MDC Transit, Metlink, Metra, Metro, MetroTas, Metro Transit, Metrobus Transit, MMT, MNR, MTA, MTA Maryland, Muni, Nashville MTA, NCTD, NFTA, NJ Transit, NORTA, OCTA, OCTranspo, PACE, PATCO, Port Authority, PSTA, PTV Melbourne, PVTA, Qconnect Queensland, Ride On, RIPTA, RTC, RTA, RTC Washoe, RTD, RTL, SACRT, SDMTS, SF Muni, SEPTA, Sound Transit, SRTA, STA, STL, STM, TARC, TfNSW, TheBus, The Ride, TMTA Topeka, Translink BC, Translink SEQ (QLD), Transperth, TriMet, TTA, TTC, Winnipeg Transit, UTA, Valley Metro, VIA, VRE, VTA, Yolobus, YRT, 131500 NSW
CHECK YOUR BALANCE: Transperth SmartRider, Christchurch MetroCard, Adelaide MetroCard, Melbourne Myki, Brisbane Go Card, Action MyWay Card, Clipper Card, MetroTas Green Card
AUSTRALIA: Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne, Perth, Sydney, Hobart (Tasmania)
CANADA: Calgary, Edmonton, Halifax, Montreal, Ottawa, Quebec, St Johns, Toronto, Vancouver, Winnipeg
NEW ZEALAND: Auckland, Christchurch, Wellington
UNITED STATES: Albany, Albuquerque, Ann Arbor, Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Bakersfield, Bend, Boston, Buffalo, Chapel Hill, Charlottesville, Chicago, Cleveland, Colorado Springs, Corpus Christi, Dallas, Delaware, Denver, Detroit, Duluth, Edmonton, Fairfax County Transit, Fort Wayne, Fresno, Hartford, Honolulu, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Las Vegas, Lansing, Lexington, Little Rock, Los Angeles, Louisville, Madison, Miami, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Montgomery County, Nashville, New Orleans, NYC, Oakland, Orlando, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Portland, Providence, PSTA, Raleigh, Reno, Riverside, Sacramento, San Francisco, San Jose, Salem, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, Santa Monica, Seattle, Spokane, St Louis, Tampa, Vancouver, Washington DC, Wilmington, Yuma
See http://transittimesapp.com/features for a full list of cities
In supported cities we offer WCA indicators for stops/trips in accordance with organisations such as ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act).
INTERNET - Directions search, alerts, downloading timetables
NETWORK STATE - Check if Internet connection is available
EXTERNAL STORAGE - Timetables storage
YOUR LOCATION - Directions search, nearby stops
ACCOUNTS/WAKE LOCK - Push notifications
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions
After installing, Please click on Service Updates until you get a message "You currently have latest service information"
1) Offline bus schedules of all Mississauga bus routes.
2) Adding favourite route/stops for easy and fast access.
3) Auto service updated download.
4) Listing of all buses/routes through a stop.
This application is not affiliated with the City of Mississauga or MiWay in any way. The bus timings data is extracted from the City/MiWay Web site(s) and is provided “as is” and without warranty as to its correctness, timeliness, and completeness By accessing or using this application you agree that this application and all of its operations are not error free. By entering this application you agree and acknowledge that use of this application is at your own risk.
To use the app simply
1. Choose up to 10 routes from list of available routes.
2. Choose up to 10 stops from list of available stops, or use the map to select stops.
3. View your predicted bus arrival time (within 30 minutes) or view all bus locations using the map view.
Need help or have a question/comment? Email info@BusPGH.com
Like the app and find it useful? Want to help support further development? Tell your friends and fellow riders!
Reproduced with permission granted by Port Authority of Allegheny County (PAAC). The information has been provided by means of a nonexclusive, limited, and revocable license granted by PAAC. PAAC does not guarantee the accuracy, adequacy, completeness, or usefulness of any information. PAAC provides this information "as is" without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose and assumes no responsibility for anyone's use of the information
New York City, San Francisco Bay Area, Los Angeles, Washington DC, Chicago, Boston, Philadelphia, Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal.
+ Singapore, London, Manchester, Paris, Berlin, Hamburg, Madrid, Barcelona, Milan, Rome, Mexico City, São Paulo (more coming).
"Citymapper is, quite simply, the best travel app to be introduced to New York City" - New York Times
★ Grand Prize Winner of NYC MTA App Quest 2013
★ Best Overall Mobile App 2014 (Mobile World Congress/GSMA)
★ Play Pick, Apps to Watch, Top Developer (Android, Play Store)
★ Designs of the Year 2014 (London Design Museum)
★ Essential App of the Year (Stuff Magazine)
★ International Startups of the Year Nominee (Crunchies)
Citymapper is reinventing the urban transit / transport app in the world's most complicated cities, specifically for Android devices:
* Subway / metro, bus, cycle / bike sharing, train / rail, tram, ferry, cab / taxi, Uber and walk. Citymapper is a comprehensive A to B journey planner including ALL transport modes and step-by-step navigation
* Uber integration: Order an Uber directly through Citymapper
* Route planner lets you save locations of frequently visited places like your home, work, favorite bus stops, subway / train stops or bike dock stations to use in future routes!
* Transit tracker enables you to find the nearest local transportation to use
* Subway maps or train maps of your city available offline
Transit Schedules & Departures:
* Metro, subway, bus and train schedules. Get real-time data, live times and info for all modes of transport where available (next bus, subway, train times)
* Arrivals and departures listed for every bus, subway or train
Traffic Info & Disruptions:
* Traffic stops and alerts to help you map your route. Get access to live disruptions / status info, notifications, next bus, schedules / timetables, metro map, or saved routes
* Twitter integration gives you live feeds from your local transit providers
* Map location can be sent to anyone through SMS, WhatsApp, Twitter or email with Meet Me Somewhere
* Share destination or meeting locations
* Live weather updates for your route and how it’ll be at your destination
* Distance tracker to measure how far you’ll go and how much you’ll burn on a bike or while walking
* Calorie counts for popular food and drink items to compare what you’re burning
* Live subway disruptions in real-time on your Smartwatch
- New York: Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA), MNR, Long Island Rail Road (LIRR), NICE, New Jersey Transit Trains (NJT) & Light Rail (HBLR / NLR), NY Waterway Ferries (East River, Hudson, Belford), PATH (PANYNJ), Citi Bikes
- San Francisco: BART, MUNI Metro, MUNI Bus, Caltrain, AC Transit, SamTrans, Golden Gate Transit, VTA, Bay Area Bike Share
- Los Angeles: Metro, Los Angeles Metrolink, Santa Monica Big Blue Bus (BBB), DASH / Commuter Express (LADOT)
- Chicago: CTA Bus, Chicago 'L', METRA, PACE Bus, Divvy Bikes
- Boston: Massachusetts Port Authority (Massport), MBTA, Commuter Rail, the 'T', Silver Line, Hubway Bike Share
- Washington DC: WMATA, DC Circulator, Metroway, Ride On (Montgomery County), ART (Arlington), DASH (Alexandria), Fairfax Connector, VRE, MARC Trains, Capital Bikeshare
- Philadelphia: SEPTA, PATCO, NJ Transit (Buses, Light Rail)
- Toronto: TTC, Go Transit, HSR, Brampton, Oakville, MiWay, YRT, Viva, Guelph Transit, GRT, Burlington
- Vancouver: TransLink
- Montreal: STM, AMT, RTL, STL, Bixi
- Singapore: LTA, SMRT, SBS
KEEP IN TOUCH
If you have questions or feedback, please email us at email@example.com
Please note that the app requires data access and works best with GPS/location on.
This app gives you the next scheduled departure times from all Path stations for trains going to your destination. The app lists the times for the next 5 trains to your destination from New York or New Jersey. Once you have specified your destination from the 13 stops in the Port Authority Trans Hudson rail network, the app lists the departure times for the next trains from the other stops. The weekday, weekend, and holiday schedules are stored on your phone, so it works underground.
Newark & Harrison times to midtown Manhattan
If you make connections in Newark or Harrison, please consider purchasing the Path Destinations Premium app. By including the transfers at Journal Square, the Premium app tells you when to catch the Path in midtown Manhattan to arrive on time in Newark or Harrison. The Path Destinations Premium app also gives you easy access to New Jersey Transit train departure screens at Newark and Hoboken.
Above ground, Path Destinations Premium also gives you one click access to the latest service alerts issued by the Path.
The app developer is not affiliated with the Path or the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey.
“When will my ride be here?”
“Why is it late?”
“How do I get there?”
Roadify Transit answers riders’ three most important questions about urban navigation. We have the information in one place for subways, buses, trains, ferries, bike-sharing, car2go and more. Roadify provides real-time arrivals, schedules, maps and service alerts from official agency sources and other riders. One tap lets you see what’s going on with a single glance. Roadify Transit is live in more than 70 cities in the United States and Canada so you can use it at home and take it with you when you travel.
- Find out real-time arrivals and schedules for all nearby subway, bus, train and other transportation options
- See maps with step-by-step directions
- Learn about service advisories in real time, including delays, route changes and planned work
- Get updates from other riders with on-the-spot information about what’s going on
- Complete information for more than 60 cities; no need to download new files or apps when you travel
Grand prize winner of BigApps 2.0; TechCrunch says, “Genius.”
“Hands down the best transportation app out there.”
“Very accurate and simple to use.”
“This is literally part of my body now. Can’t leave home without it.”
We’re constantly expanding coverage and are currently provide data for the following transit authorities:
- GRTA, MARTA, Streetcar
- MTA Bus, Metro Subway, MARC, Light Rail & Commuter Buses
- Subways, Rail, Buses, Boats
- All Metro CTA, PACE Bus
- All Metro
- All Metro RTA
- Mountain Metro
- Fastrak, Hartford, New Britain, New Haven, Stamford, Waterbury, Yale Shuttle, Shore Line East & Metro North
Detroit / Ann Arbor MI
- DOT, U of Michigan, People Mover & Ann Arbor
- Beaches Trolley, Mayport Ferry, JTA Bus & Skyway
Kansas City MO
Las Vegas NV
Lehigh / Northampton
Los Angeles CA
- Metrolink, Metro, Big Blue Bus & OCTA
- MDT & Broward County
Minneapolis / St. Paul MN
- Valley Transit & Metro
Montréal Quebec Canada
- STM, Trains & Express Chevrier
New Orleans LA
New York NY
- MTA Subway & Bus, LIRR, MetroNorth, SI Ferry, NY Waterway, NJ Rail, Path, NJ Bus, NICE, Bee-Line, Downtown Connect, RI Tram
Ottawa Ontario Canada
- OC Transpo
- SEPTA Bus & RAIL
- Valley Metro
- Port Authority
- CAT & Triangle Transit
San Francisco CA
- BART, Caltrain, Muni, Ferries, AC Transit, County Connection, SamTrans, VTA, Stanford Marguerite, Sonoma County, Santa Rosa City Bus
- Regional Transit
Salt Lake City UT
San Antonio TX
San Diego CA
- Washington State Ferry, KC Metro, Pierce Transit, Community Transit, Sound Transit, Intercity (Olympia), Island Transit, Kitsap Transit, Jefferson Transit, Mason Transit, Whatcom Transit Authority
St. Louis MO
Toronto Ontario Canada
- TTC & GO
Vancouver BC Canada
- Buses, SeaBus, SkyTrain, & West Coast Express
- DC Metro, DC Circulator, MARC, Arlington Transit, VRE, Ride On & Fairfax Connector
Winnipeg Manitoba Canada
* Fixed bug on minutes selector
* Retrieve route info through departure time
* Improved retrieval time
* Added close button to popup
* Improved start up time
* Fixed loading popup not showing from favorite page
* Ads Free
* Fast retrieval of Real-time departure information
* Retrieve current train information between 2 stations
* Save favorite route(2 stations) for fast retrieval
* Designed for BART commuters who only need the essential functions