Ever been frustrated at bus schedules? Ever get frustrated that the buses never come on time? Why not just plan your transportation around Pittsburgh based on realtime tracking! We have just added features for displaying bus stops and time estimations!
PAT Track, or PAT Realtime Tracker, tracks the public transit in Pittsburgh, PA. Port Authority has released their realtime tracking API from this website (http://realtime.portauthority.org/bustime/home.jsp). This means that the data we relay to you is official. Port Authority now tracks 92 buses in Pittsburgh!
Recent news will be posted on our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/PATRealtimeTracker
DISCLAIMER: We are not responsible for which buses and routes are being tracked as we are only getting the information from Port Authority. If a certain route or bus is not on our app, this is most likely not our fault but of Port Authority. If the map is empty, please report this to our Play Store email or create an issue on our Github above immediately.
• android.permission.ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION - This is required to Center the App's location on you.
• android.permission.ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION - Same deal as above but with more accuracy.
• android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - This is to see whether or not the app has data on (required for Google Maps and the Port Authority Bus locations)
• android.permission.INTERNET - This is used to be able to retrieve data for Google Maps and the Port Authority API
• android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Bus Icons are png images on storage. Without this, the buses will not appear the app will crash.
• android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Google Maps caching purposes as well as ability to save the app on the external storage. Without this, the app crashes
• com.google.android.providers.gsf.permission.READ_GSERVICES - This is used to be able to actually use Google Maps in our app.
- Get real time arrivals for most routes and stops in Pittsburgh's Port Authority system.
- Automatically find nearby stops using GPS, or search by name.
- Track individual busses and see their current location in real time.
- Save your favorite locations for quick access.
- View detailed information about arriving vehicles like their size and vehicle number.
이제 갤럭시노트4, 옵티머스G3 등 QHD 최신폰에서도 "아이나비3D"를 경험하세요!
※※※ RED2가 3D네비게이션 최강인 이유 ※※※
1. 모바일 환경에 최적화된 UI/UX
2. 3배 많은 실시간 교통정보, 아이나비 TCON+ 탑재
3. 3D지도는 기본! 항공지도, 로드뷰 탑재
4. Wi-Fi향 단말도 서비스 지원
※※※3D네비게이션 아이나비3D RED2만의 스마트한 기능 ※※※
1. 마이메뉴로 집, 자주가는 곳 사용
2. 전국 3400개 CCTV로 경로 구석구석 교통상황 실시간 확인 가능
3. 차기, 차차기 안내 (남은거리 포함)
4. 과속알리미 기능
5. 유가정보 안내
6. 교차로 및 회전구간 상세안내
※※※ 주요 기능 설명 ※※※
1. 지도 : RED2는 실제를 그대로 옮긴 듯한 리얼 3D 아이나비3D 지도를 사용할 수 있습니다.
2. 검색 : 다양한 검색 기능을 통한 목적지 검색이 가능합니다.(초성 검색 지원)
- 명칭/주소 검색 : 건물명, 아파트명, 주소지, 읍,면,동 검색 지원
- 주변 검색 : 주변 주유소/편의시설 등을 검색, 이동 경로 주변 검색 지원
- 아이나비Live 검색 : 구글 연동 목적지 검색 및 실시간 클라우드 서버 검색.
- 유가검색: 현 위치, 목적지 위치, 경로 주변을 기준으로 주유소별 유가 정보 안내
3. TCON+ : 실시간 교통정보/소통정보를 통해 고속도로 교통상황 및 국도교통상황을 고려하여 빠른 길 안내 제공
- 실시간 교통정보 / 사고정보 /공사정보 / 통제정보 등의 고속도로교통상황 및 국도교통상황을 기반으로 빠른 길 안내
- 경로주변 CCTV 정보를 확인, 출발 전 경유 도로 상황을 미리 확인
4. 고속도로 모드 : 고속도로 진출입로/휴게소 다양한 정보 제공
5. 방면 음성 안내 : 진행 방면의 정보를 음성으로 제공하여 보다 쉽게 방향을 확인 가능
6. 다중 목적지 설정 : 여러 목적지를 방문 시 한번에 여러 곳의 목적지를 설정 가능
7. 멀티 경로 탐색 : 실시간 교통정보/교통예보(예상교통정보)/통계교통/고속/최단거리/무료 등 다양한 경로 탐색 가능
8. 교통정보 요약맵 : 운행할 구간의 도로 상황을 미리 안내
9. 사용자 안전운행구간: 모의주행 또는 주행 시 안전운행구간 저장 가능
10. 날씨 정보: 목적지의 현재 날씨 정보 제공
11. 마이메뉴: 경로주변 CCTV 확인, 목적지(집/자주가는곳/최근목적지)로의 빠른 탐색을 돕는 마이메뉴를 메인 화면에 표출
12. SMS로 보내기: SMS를 통해 상대방에게 목적지 전송 가능
※※※ 아이나비3D RED2 이용 방법 ※※※
1. 아이나비3D Red+ 이용고객은 로그인만 하셔도 안드로이드 단말에서 서비스 계속 이용 가능합니다.
2. Kitkat 사용자는 내장메모리에 설치를 권장합니다. (단, 외장 설치 시 안드로이드OS정책에 따라 설치가 필요하며, 이후 안드로이드 OS정책 변경에 따라 사용방법이 변경될 수 있습니다.)
3. 새롭게 업그레이드된 "아이나비3D RED2"의 경우, 무료 서비스 이용 기간은 최초 1개월이며, 기간 종료 후에는 추가 결제를 통해 서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
(기존 Red+ 이용자는 1개월 무료가 적용되지 않습니다. RED2 신규 설치고객만 적용됨)
4. 2014년 9월 1일부터 아이나비3D RED2의 상품정책이 변경되었습니다. (상품약관 참조)
※※※ 설치방법 ※※※
1. 구글플레이에서 ‘아이나비3D RED2 애플리케이션’을 다운로드 받은 후 설치
2. 최초 실행하여 스마트(Wi-Fi) 매니저에 로그인
3. 스마트(Wi-Fi) 매니저를 통해 지도 설치 후 이용 가능
■ Tag : 3D내비게이션,3D네비게이션,3D네비,3D내비,국민네비,다음지도,네이버지도,티맵,올레네비,김기사,길안내,실시간교통정보,무료네비,네비게이션 어플, 아이나비, 아이나비3D, 네비, 내비, 네비게이션, 내비게이션, 3D네비, 3D내비, 국민 네비게이션, 국민 내비게이션, 3사 통신사(SKT/Olleh/U+) 모두 지원, navi, navigation, 길찾기, 길안내, 실시간, 교통정보, 주변정보, 3G/LTE 지원, 고속도로교통상황, 교통상황
개발자 연락처 :
Just pick your departure and destination point and get a list of suggested routes including all the transfers and scheduled departure/arrival times sorted by the time of departure. You can then view detailed information of the routes, display them on a map etc.
- Fast offline trip planning
- Advanced search parameters ("via" stations, transport modes, etc.)
- Searching routes on a map
- Searching lines by name
- Favorite routes
- Automatic timetables updates (over Wi-Fi)
- "Holo" design
- ... and much more
- 1-year or lifetime license fee
- 1 month trial license to try out all the features for free.
Feedback, requests? Please email us at email@example.com
To use the app simply
1. Choose up to 10 routes from list of available routes.
2. Choose up to 10 stops from list of available stops, or use the map to select stops.
3. View your predicted bus arrival time (within 30 minutes) or view all bus locations using the map view.
Need help or have a question/comment? Email info@BusPGH.com
Like the app and find it useful? Want to help support further development? Tell your friends and fellow riders!
Reproduced with permission granted by Port Authority of Allegheny County (PAAC). The information has been provided by means of a nonexclusive, limited, and revocable license granted by PAAC. PAAC does not guarantee the accuracy, adequacy, completeness, or usefulness of any information. PAAC provides this information "as is" without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose and assumes no responsibility for anyone's use of the information
★Google Play Picks★
★NYC MTA App Quest Award Winner★
★Awarded Official App of Toronto Transit Commission — TTC/blogTO★
★Editor's Choice - PCMag★
Transit works in most large North American cities and select cities in Europe (see list below).
- Know at a glance when your next subway or bus is arriving (including real-time predictions!)*
- Plan A-to-B trips with ease (includes all transit modes – bus, subway, metro, uber, car2go, train, streetcar, light rail, and ferry).
- See exactly where your bus or train is on the map in real-time.*
- View schedules and route itineraries (even offline!)
- Favorite your most important routes.
- Save home/work locations for quicker trip planning.
- See bike share stations on the map.
- Find and reserve nearby car2go's
- Check ETAs for the closest Uber and request a ride.
*Wherever real-time info is available.
“This app makes me WANT to ride the bus"
“Love this so much I might sell my car.”
“Blows Google Maps out of the water.”
"Clearly beats other transit apps in every way. Totally changed my transit experience."
“Probably the best thing on my phone, no joke.”
See below for a PARTIAL list of supported agencies and cities (full list: http://transitapp.com/regions)
Ann Arbor: The Ride, UM Transit, ArborBike
Atlanta: MARTA*, CCT, GRTA
Austin: Capital Metro*, B-cycle
Boston: MBTA*, Hubway
Chicago: CTA*, Metra, PACE, NICTD, Divvy
Cincinnati: Metro, TANK
Columbus: COTA, CoGo
Dallas: DART, Fort Worth T
Denver: RTD, B-cycle
Grand Rapids: The Rapid*
Hampton Roads: HRT
Hartford (and CT): CTTransit
Kansas City: KCATA
Las Vegas: RTC
Los Angeles: LA Metro*, OCTA, Metrolink, LADOT*, Omnitrans, RTA, Burbank Bus, Torrance, Foothill*, Big Blue Bus, Glendale Beeline*
Madison: Metro*, B-cycle
Miami: MDT, BCT, Citi Bike
Milwaukee: MCTS*, Bublr Bikes
Minneapolis: Metro Transit*, MVTA, Plymouth*, SouthWest*, U. Minnesota*, Nice Ride
Nashville: MTA & RTA
New Orleans: NORTA*
NYC Metro: New York MTA*, Metro-North (MNR), Long Island Rail Road (LIRR), NJ Transit (NJT)*, PATH, SI Ferry, NICE, Bee-Line, RI Tram, NY Waterway, Citi Bike
Philadelphia: SEPTA*, PATCO
Phoenix: Valley Metro*
Pittsburgh: Port Authority (PAAC)*
Sacramento: SRT, Roseville
SLC: UTA*, GREENbike
San Antonio: VIA
San Diego: MTS, NCTD*
SF Bay Area: SF BART*, SF MUNI*, Caltrain*, AC Transit*, VTA*, County Connection*, SamTrans, Bay Area Bike Share
Seattle: Metro Transit*, City of Seattle*, Sound Transit*, Pierce Transit, Pronto
Tampa Bay: HART*, PSTA
Washington DC: WMATA (DC Metro & Bus)*, DC Circulator*, Ride On*, Arlington (ART)*, Fairfax Connector, VRE*, DASH, Capital Bike Share
Montréal: STM, RTL, STL*, AMT*, MRC, CIT, Bixi
Ottawa: OC Transpo*
Toronto (GTA): TTC*, GO, York (YRT/VIVA)*, Guelph, Hamilton Street Railway(HSR)*, Grand River (GRT), Brampton (BT), MiWay, Burlington, Oakville, Toronto Bike Share
Vancouver: TransLink*, SkyTrain*
Victoria: BC Transit
*Uses real-time for some or all routes (eg bus time & subway time in NYC, bus tracker & train tracker in Chicago, Next Bus in Boston, etc)
A great replacement for the discontinued HopStop app!
Busgazer provides realtime bus arrival time based on GPS data. It strives to provide accurate bus arrival time. It is currently tuned for the Pittsburgh area. In our field test, it is much more accurate than similar products.
Download schedules for offline viewing in 80+ cities, including timetables for bus, train, subway, trolley, light rail, commuter rail and trams.
FREE VERSION: This free version of TransitTimes+ supports 3 directions search per hour, and allows you to create 1 favorite trip, stop & live tracker in your city. It also includes service alerts + nearby stops. Upgrade today to create unlimited searches and favorites in all supported cities!
You can also:
✔ Find directions when you're not sure where to go.
✔ View real-time vehicle positions (in supported cities, listed below)
✔ View service alerts (in supported cities)
✔ Save your favorite trips, stops, and directions searches
✔ View nearby stops
✔ Set a default search time for each favorite so can quickly see upcoming trips.
✔ View trips on a map
REAL-TIME: Vancouver, Atlanta, Portland, Salt Lake City, Boston, Toronto, LA, San Diego, San Francisco, NYC, Ottawa, Chicago, Washington DC, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Honolulu & Chapel Hill, Tampa (PSTA), Christchurch, Adelaide, Perth, Sydney, Brisbane, Canberra, Edmonton
CHECK YOUR BALANCE: Transperth SmartRider, Christchurch MetroCard, Adelaide MetroCard, Melbourne Myki, Brisbane Go Card, Action MyWay Card, MetroTas Green Card
AUSTRALIA: Adelaide, Canberra, Perth, Sydney, Hobart (Tasmania)
CANADA: Calgary, Edmonton, Halifax, Montreal, Ottawa, Quebec, St Johns, Toronto, Vancouver, Winnipeg
NEW ZEALAND: Auckland, Christchurch, Wellington
UNITED STATES: Albany, Albuquerque, Ann Arbor, Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Bakersfield, Bend, Boston, Buffalo, Chapel Hill, Charlottesville, Chicago, Cleveland, Colorado Springs, Corpus Christi, Dallas, Delaware, Denver, Duluth, Edmonton, Fairfax County Transit, Fort Wayne, Fresno, Honolulu, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Las Vegas, Lansing, Lexington, Little Rock, Los Angeles, Louisville, Madison, Miami, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Montgomery County, Nashville, New Orleans, NYC, Oakland, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Portland, Providence, PSTA, Raleigh, Reno, Riverside, Sacramento, San Francisco, San Jose, Salem, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, Santa Monica, Seattle, Spokane, St Louis, Tampa, Washington DC, Wilmington, Yuma
INTERNET - Directions search, alerts, downloading timetables
NETWORK STATE - Check if Internet connection is available
EXTERNAL STORAGE - Timetables storage
YOUR LOCATION - Directions search, nearby stops
CONTACTS - Directions search
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any concerns about our use of these permissions.
TRANSIT AGENCIES SUPPORTED:
ABC Ride, ACTION, AC Transit, Adelaide Metro, AMT, BART, BCT, Big Blue Bus, BKV, Busco, Calgary Transit, CapMetro, CAT, CATA, Caltrain, Capital Area Transit, Cary Transit C-Tran, CATA, Cascades East Transit, CCRTA, CDTA, Chapel Hill Transit, Cherriots, Christchurch Metro, CHT, Citilink, CityRail, CMRT, COTA, CTA, C-TRAN, DART, DART First State / DelDOT, DATA, DCTA, DTA, ETS, Fairfax County Transit, FWTA, GATRA, GCRTA, Golden Empire Transit, Golden Gate Transit (GGT), Go Transit, GRTA Xpress, HART, Howard Transit, HSR (Hamilton Street Railway), IndyGo, KCM, KCMD, LA Metro, Lextran, LIRR, KCATA, MARTA, MAXX, MBTA, MCTS, MDC Transit, Metlink, Metra, Metro, MetroTas, Metro Transit, Metrobus Transit, MMT, MNR, MTA, MTA Maryland, Muni, Nashville MTA, NCTD, NFTA, NJ Transit, NORTA, OCTA, OCTranspo, PACE, PATCO, Port Authority, PSTA, PTV Melbourne, PVTA, Qconnect Queensland, Ride On, RIPTA, RTC, RTA, RTC Washoe, RTD, RTL, SACRT, SDMTS, SF Muni, SEPTA, Sound Transit, SRTA, STA, STL, STM, TARC, TfNSW, TheBus, The Ride, TMTA Topeka, Translink BC, Translink SEQ (QLD), Transperth, TriMet, TTA, TTC, Winnipeg Transit, UTA, Valley Metro, VIA, VRE, VTA, YRT, Yolorbus, 131500 NSW
Now you can make Tiramisu Recipe Using this, free app
How can you go wrong with layers of cream and cake with coffee? You can't! Check out our best-in-class tiramisu recipes that are just right for dessert anytime.
Download And Share The App With Your Friends !
“When will my ride be here?”
“Why is it late?”
“How do I get there?”
Roadify Transit is a transit app that answers riders’ three most important questions about urban navigation. We have the information in one place for all types of transit: subways, buses, trains, ferries, bike-sharing, car2go and more. Designed by people who navigate mass transit every day, Roadify provides real-time arrivals, schedules, maps and service alerts from official agency sources and other riders. It’s all there in one tap and on one screen so you can see what’s going on with a single glance. Roadify Transit is live in more than 60 cities in the United States and Canada including New York, Boston, Washington, San Francisco, Chicago, Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal and many others. So you can use it at home and take it with you when you travel.
- Find out real-time arrival countdowns and schedules for all of your nearby subway, bus, train and other transportation options
- See maps with step-by-step directions
- Learn about service advisories in real time, including delays, route changes and planned work
- Get updates from other riders with on-the-spot information about what’s going on
- Complete information for more than 60 cities; no need to download new files or apps when you travel
Grand prize winner of BigApps 2.0; TechCrunch says, “Genius.”
“Hands down the best transportation app out there.”
“Very accurate and simple to use.”
“This is literally part of my body now. Can’t leave home without it.”
We’re constantly expanding coverage and are currently provide data for the following transit authorities:
- Metro & car2go
- MTA, Metro Subway, MARC, Light Rail & Commuter Buses
- Subways, Rail, Buses, Boats & Bike Shares
- All Metro CTA & Bike Share
- All Metro
- All Metro RTA
- Mountain Metro
- COTA and car2go
- Hartford, New Britain, New Haven, Yale Shuttle, Shore Line East & Metro North
- RTD, Bike Shares and car2go
Detroit / Ann Arbor MI
- DOT, U of Michigan & People Mover
- Metro & Bike Shares
- Beaches Trolley, Mayport Ferry & Skyway
Kansas City MO
- Metro & Bike Shares
Las Vegas NV
Lehigh / Northampton
Los Angeles CA
- Metro & Bike Shares
- MDT, Broward County, Bike Shares & car2go
Minneapolis / St. Paul MN
- Valley Transit, Metro, Bike Shares & car2go
Montréal Quebec Canada
- STM, Trains & car2go
- MTA & Bike Shares
New Orleans LA
New York NY
- MTA Subway & Bus, LIRR, MetroNorth, SI Ferry, NY Waterway, NJ Rail, Path, NJ Bus, NICE, Bee-Line, Downtown Connect, RI Tram, Bike Shares, New York subway map, New York bus map
Ottawa Ontario Canada
- OC Transpo
- SEPTA Bus & RAIL
- Valley Metro
- Port Authority
- TriMet & car2go
- CAT & Triangle Transit
San Francisco CA
- BART, Caltrain, Muni, Ferries, AC Transit, County Connection, SamTrans, VTA, Stanford Marguerite & Bike Shares
- Regional Transit
Salt Lake City UT
San Antonio TX
- VIA & Bike Shares
San Diego CA
- MTS & car2go
- Washington State Ferry, KC Metro, Pierce Transit, Community Transit, Sound Transit & car2go
St. Louis MO
Toronto Ontario Canada
- TTC, GO & car2go
Vancouver BC Canada
- Buses, SeaBus, SkyTrain, West Coast Express & car2go
- DC Metro, DC Circulator, MARC, Arlington Transit, Ride On, Fairfax Connector, Bike Shares & car2go
Winnipeg Manitoba Canada
* 수도권대리운전을 이용하시면 이용하신 금액의 10%를 고객님께 돌려드립니다~
또한 지인분들께 수도권대리운전을 추천해주시고 지인분께서 이용시 5%를 또 적립해드립니다.
* 고객님의 안전한 귀가를 위해 항상 노력하는 수도권대리운전이 되도록 노력하겠습니다.
개발자 연락처 :
서울시 성북구 장위2동 성북벤쳐센터 B105