Have rich and engaging academic experiences anytime, anywhere with the official Schoology Android App! Start today by registering for a free Schoology account.
*A Schoology account is required to use this app.
You can register for your free account at http://www.schoology.com/register
Sign Here was created to solve the problem of tracking and keeping attendance for events where peoples signatures are required. This eliminates the need for tracking and keeping paper copies, because now you can save them electronically in PDF format (other formats will come soon).
The Event report will provide a PDF report with the actual handwritten signatures than can be shared or printed to your Google Cloud Print.
1. Business meetings attendance.
2. Training sessions attendance.
3. School student attendance.
4. Corporate governance and compliance sign up sheets.
5. Sports Game Card tracking.
Dependencies: Samsung SPen SDK 3.0.9 or higher App, PDF Viewer App (Ex. Quickoffice). Internet is optional to save report to the cloud.
1. If you encountered issue when attendee click on Sign Here to add his signature, the user may receive a pop-up error.
Please update the version of the SPen SDK installed on your phone to the latest version 3.0.9 or higher. Then restart the Sign Here application after upgrading Spen SDK.
With the Genyo app, you can now:
- Read your announcements
- Post photographic, audio, video and textual content to your blog
- Participate in Mobile Projects assigned by your trainer
- Attempt Quizzes and Surveys
- View the Content, and Lesson functions
…and many other features!
This app is only for organizations using the Genyolm LMS and requires an internet connection. Some content may not be supported by mobile devices. Features and functionality may be limited based on user permissions and role. The app may not be accessible during server maintenance.
At Wizlearn Technologies, we focus on providing our users with a great learning experience; we invite you to send us feedback or report any problems to our Support Team at email@example.com.
Learning Management System powered by ASKnLearn by Wizlearn Technologies.
This app is not endorsed by Wizlearn Technologies or National Junior College, and is the private work of a NJC student, done at the expense of his Maths tutorials(nah, kidding).
-Sometimes ASKnLearn decides that it's in a bad mood. Out of my control!
-Pinch to zoom doesn't always work. I think. I'm working on it!
-I'm not sure why login credentials are saved for some people and not for the others.
Kinda touching review there: http://njcscitech.wordpress.com/2013/06/04/review-lms-apps-iphone-and-android/
Hey, thanks :')
V6.1: Editable Cards
Truck! Train! Plane! On the Go teaches young children the names of various transportation vehicles. Features include:
* Brightly colored images to keep kids interested.
* Edit Mode to change the text and pictures. Make it your own deck by adding your voice or your child’s!
* Star the cards that you would like to review with your child and use the Favorites Mode to create your custom deck.
* Randomly show a letter using the Random Button.
* Swipe through the cards, or use the large buttons to move from card to card.
* Turn off the audio using the Quiz Mode.
At Five Pumpkins, we strive to make high quality apps for toddlers and preschoolers and distribute them for free on Android. We want to help as many children as possible learn their alphabets and gain a solid grounding in pre-reading and pre-math skills. We really hope these are as much for your children to use as they were for us to build.
If you would like to donate and support our development efforts, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have ideas for other toddler applications or kids games, feel free to let us know. We love to hear from our users.
You can see our other educational apps and games by searching for "Five Pumpkins" in the Android Store or checking out m.fivepumpkins.com.
Follow us at twitter.com/fivepumpkins or become a fan of our Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Five-Pumpkins/241886129858)!
With the mobile app you can access the full feature set of our site , create classes and assignments, connect with students, collaborate, track students progress, and share resources. You can have an engaging and productive LMS experience anytime, anywhere.
Start using the app by registering for a NEO LMS account at http://www.neolms.com/info/signup.