Create references for books, journals, e-books, newspapers, videos and more with this easy-to-use app!
Different formatting for print, database and internet sources.
Scan book bar codes to make referencing even easier!
You can email or save your references into organised project folders.
Includes a guide to referencing.
Watch for future updates. These will include many more source and style options!
- Structure ID, animation and video for the lateral, posterior and superior views.
- Zoom and pan all animations and structure ID.
- MBS video for posterior and lateral view, FEES video for top view.
- All zoom and pan views include an easy reset button.
- Includes a unique pharynx (posterior) view of the swallowing process.
The Swallow ID app makes learning swallowing structure identification easy. See example screen shots below. Get the app today!
Mendeley has started talking about disabling the version of the API used by Scholarly in favour of a new and better API. When that happens, Scholarley will no longer function. By that time, it is my expectation that Mendeley will have released an official Android client. I had planned on open sourcing Scholarley, but life (including my son and my PhD) has kept me from doing so. Updating Scholarley to the latest API is a considerable task, and one I do not think makes much sense; since Mendeley's official client will be able to do much more than is possible due to commercial backing (including in-app annotations). I will contact Mendeley and request they hold off on discontinuing the old API until such time as the official client is ready.
Scholarley's current features (★ indicates in-app upgrade is required):
- Authentication with Mendeley using OAuth.
- Streamlined synchronisation for even large libraries with thousands of documents.
- Viewing of document details in a refined format.
- Opening documents and attachments of any format provided that your Android device supports them. An external PDF viewer is required for viewing PDFs.
- A convenient user interface which supports filtering documents by:
- author (with smart deduplication)
- And support for sorting documents by title, author, citation key, date of addition to library, and date of last modification.
- Full offline synchronisation of your Mendeley library (including, at your option, PDFs and attachments).
- Complete interface for making local changes to document metadata, with undo capability.
★ Full two-way synchronisation of document metadata.
★ Document creation and attachment upload to Mendeley. [Experimental]
Due to Mendeley's plans for an official app, and the upcoming deprecation of the API used by Scholarley, development on Scholarley has ceased. Please enjoy using Scholarley until the official client is released.
Scholarley was originally intended for my private use only. Since then, at the requests of many people, various features have been added. Although no longer under active development, activation of these features will remain billed at a reduced price of AUD$3. Once Mendeley releases their official client, and it satisfactorily supersedes Scholarley, Scholarley will be removed from the app store.
If Scholarley does not satisfy your needs, please do consider alternative Mendeley clients for Android such as Droideley and Referey.
This APP are using the new Mendeley API .
- Authentication using the OAuth 2.0 protocol
- Get user documents
- Get user folders
- Get profile information
- Share your documents by email or sms
- View documents marked with favorite
- Readers counter by paper
- Download articles
- Get group folders and articles
- Search function by title or author
- Get Notes and Tags
- Add settings options
- Delete documents
- Mark as favorite
Any problem or suggestion please send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thinking of attending the Harvard Graduate School of Education? Prospective students can navigate the campus and the city of Cambridge, MA and learn about our unique programs and culture through a self-guided tour. Whether at home or on campus our interactive student guide will accompany you as you explore our university's offerings through the use of the GPS-enabled campus map, student videos and photos.
* Self Guided Tours: A location-based Campus Map will highlight important landmarks on campus and will allow you to easily find your way around. As you approach buildings our tour guide will provide you with important information regarding our programs.
* Landmarks and Buildings: Learn more about our programs and explore campus landmarks via descriptions and rich-multimedia
* Custom Walking Tour: Enhance your Visit by taking a custom tour and get an up-close look at many of the unique majors and programs offered.
* Multimedia: Explore our community by Watching videos from campus and browsing through hundreds of photos
* Interactive Panoramas: Browse through a list of interactive 360 panoramas of various locations and buildings
EasyBib allows you to automatically create citations for your bibliography in seconds:
- Switch between MLA, APA and Chicago formats with one click
- Scan barcodes or search for book titles to quickly create citations instantly
- Export to email so you can send your citations to your inbox quickly
You can also create the perfect citation for 56 different source types on our website, www.easybib.com, used by over 45 million students!
what you want them to do because they want to do it."
All the quotes you want is here.best of all quotes at your finger tip
share quote (Support Twitter, Email,whatsapp,facebook and SMS.)
Best Categories menu ever
everyday quotes for you.
more than 5 categories
use scroll left/right to choose the quote
give you reward points
Free app, ad supported.
- See students in your section
- Class chat
- Class work to keep track of your assessments
- Course announcemetns
- Group forums
- Student profile
- and more...