EasyBib allows you to automatically create citations for your bibliography in seconds:
- Switch between MLA, APA and Chicago formats with one click
- Scan barcodes or search for book titles to quickly create citations instantly
- Export to email so you can send your citations to your inbox quickly
You can also create the perfect citation for 56 different source types on our website, www.easybib.com, used by over 45 million students!
Features will vary by institution, but key features include:
• Courses — Manage your courses on the go by accessing your course schedule and links to helpful resources, including class assignments
• Registration — Search and register for your planned courses wherever you are
• Grades — Check your midterm and final grades on the go.
• Notifications — Stay informed with personalized announcements delivered right to your device
• Library — Dig into the resources at your institution’s library
• Bookstore — Find the books you need for the courses you’re taking
• Important numbers — Easily find all the numbers, websites, and addresses you need
• Maps — Know your campus like the back of your hand
• Directory — Find the faculty, staff, or student you need and call them right from the app
• News — Dial in to everything happening in the world, both on campus and off
• Events — Never miss another important event
• Media – View videos or listen to audio
• Social Media — Tie your school experience right into your social network
Please contact your institution’s IT staff for assistance with login.
Explore the digital program: hundreds of sessions, workshops, tracks, symposia, institutes, and mobile workshops at your fingertips.
Customize your conference experience with your own personal schedule.
Stay up to date with the latest conference news, info, and attendee list.
See activities "up next" during the conference so you know where to be.
Log CM credits and evaluate sessions.
Access your tickets.
Key features include:
• Courses—Manage your courses on the go by accessing your course schedule and links to helpful resources.
• Grades—Check your midterm and final grades on the go.
• Library—Access Library resources.
• Bookstore—Find the books you need for the courses you’re taking.
• Important numbers—Easily find all the numbers and addresses you need.
• Maps—Know your campus like the back of your hand.
• Directory—Find the faculty, staff, or student you need.
• Academic Calendar—Follow important academic deadlines and dates.
• Events—Never miss another important event.
• Social Media—Tie your school experience right into your social network.
• Notifications— View new holds and take steps to resolve them.
*Please contact Information Technology for assistance or comments at email@example.com.
• Manage courses on the go by accessing course schedule and links to helpful resources.
• Check midterm grades from anywhere.
• Stay informed with personalized announcements delivered right to your phone.
• Easily find all the numbers, websites, and addresses you need.
• Know your campuses like the back of your hand.
• Find the faculty, staff, or student you need and call them right from the app.
• Dial in to everything happening on campus.
• Never miss another important event.
• View Solano Community Colleges Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube pages from within the app.
• Courses—View your courses on the go by accessing your course schedule and links to helpful resources.
• Grades—Check your midterm and final grades on the go.
• Notifications—Stay informed with personalized announcements delivered right to your phone
• Virtual Tour - Take a virtual tour of the beautiful campus, hear the history of the campus
• Important Numbers—Easily find all the numbers, websites, and addresses you need
• Directory—Find the faculty, staff, or student you need and call them right from the app
• News—Dial in to everything happening in the world, both on campus and off
• Events—Never miss another important event
• Social Media—Tie your school experience right into your social network
• Athletics - Keep up to date with top stories, schedules and photo galleries of Panthers
Use your linkblue account to sign in and manage your UK information on the go!
* Detailed Interactive Campus Map
Quick links to popular locations on campus, including parking, dining, computing labs, and more
* Browse Course Catalog
Browse past and upcoming course catalog offerings by area of study
* View Your Class Information
Browse your current and past semester classes and view midterm and final grades
* Register for classes
* Make Account Payments
Make tuition payments and view past transactions
* View Enhanced Student, Faculty, & Staff Directory
Search for students, faculty, and staff and get email and phone number information for quick connections
* Check Out Events
A listing of campus events from UKNow
Redesigned specifically for the Samsung Galaxy Note line of devices, bConnected provides anytime, anywhere access to your class schedules, grades, tutors, campus rideboard, important academic notifications and events. Designed for phones and tablets, bConnected provides information when and where you need it most. You can also create connections based on your classmates, tutors, course instructors and rideshare buddies.
With the S Pen functionality integrated throughout the app, you can create rich and meaningful content, then share it with your connections, email Mom and Dad, or post to Facebook. Whether you are taking notes for class or collaborating on a group project; scribing meeting minutes and task lists for their organization; journaling expenses for awards and grants; or simply having fun with friends in the residence halls, the S Pen provides a great mobile experience.
Download bConnected today and start connecting with the campus community!
IMPORTANT! This version is specifically for the Samsung Galaxy Note line of devices. All other phones and tablets should download this version - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=edu.bsu.android.apps.bconnected.
V2.0 comes packed with loads of features for the 2012-2013 academic year:
- S Pen note-taking capabilities for courses, events, and campus rideboard
- Course schedules with classmates, instructors and tutors
- My Connections – a “favorites” list for all the people you interact with at Ball State
- Final course grades
- Midterm course performance
- Tutoring information for University Core Curriculum courses
- Important academic reminders and notifications sent throughout the year
- Campus rideboard for sharing rides
- Events, viewable by category and month
- Academic performance
- University holds
- Photos of campus buildings for courses and events
A demo account is available if you don't have a Ball State username - just use the following credentials:
Key Features Include:
• Schedule - Students--view scheduled courses in day or term view. View contact information on instructor, and connect with classmates with the course roster. Get walking directions to your building using the built in campus map! Faculty--view courses being taught by day and term and view student roster.
• Grades - Check your midterm and final grades.
• Holds & Notifications - View any holds on your student account, plus view any other important notifications sent by JSU.
• Library - Search for Books in the Houston Cole Library.
• Student/Faculty Directory - Find contact information for JSU faculty and students.
• Department Directory - Find location and contact information for JSU Departments and Offices.
• Campus Map - Detailed map of campus with building locations, driving/walking directions.
• JSU Traditions - At JSU we value traditions, learn more about our different traditions.
• Campus Dining Menus - See what is being served at Campus Dining Locations.
• LaundryView - View washer & dryer availability in residence halls right from your mobile device!
• Emergency Numbers - Quick access to phone numbers for University Police, Jacksonville Fire Department, etc.
• News - Stay informed on the latest news from JSU.
• Events - View upcoming events, filter by category, add to device personal calendar.
• Social Media - Links to JSU's social media outlets.
• Athletics - Schedules, Scores, Rosters and more on all your favorite Jacksonville State athletic teams.
• Gamecock Express - Route and Schedule information for the Gamecock Express transit system.
• GEM - Access to Gamecock Enterprise Messaging (GEM) E-Mail.
• Make a Gift - Make a gift to the JSU Foundation.