Unlike a paper planner or school diary, My Study Life integrates all areas of your academic life - see homework due and overdue for classes, classes which conflict with your exams and even add revision tasks for a specific exam - all in a free, easy to use application. Far from your standard calendar, My Study Life is optimized to work for your school life right from the start with support for week and day rotation schedules. Add your classes and view them in a beautiful, instantly identifiable, familiar week view.
My Study Life seamlessly syncs your data between devices, allowing you to use the app even when offline. You can add a task on the move from your phone or tablet and it will be instantly available on the web app.
With My Study Life you can...
Track your tasks - homework, assignments, reminders and revision. Store your tasks with ease in the cloud, accessible anywhere.
Store exams - keep those all important exams alongside your classes and revision tasks.
Manage your classes - your paper planner, turbocharged. Supporting day and week rotation timetables, advanced academic year/term support and integration into tasks you’ll wonder how you ever lived without it.
Get notified - reminders for unfinished tasks, upcoming exams and classes before they even start.
Share – My Study Life allows teachers to create and share their timetable securely with students in the same school (currently in private beta).
Also available on iPhone, Windows 8, Windows Phone and the web.
Please use the feedback form within the settings menu to send us any issues, suggestions or comments for the next release.
- Quick search: to show the location of any room or facility on campus with extra information links.
- Directions: Navigation given to any location from any point on campus with the route plotted on the campus map and floor plans. Stair-free routing can be selected prior to running a search.
- Search by Category: Departments, teaching rooms, facilities and amenities, student residences, transport, advice and support.
- Order search results alphabetically, by distance or by floor
- Obtain position fix by scanning the location QR/NFC codes deployed around campus.
- Layers: Locations of services and facilities such as eating places, lifts, toilets, bus stops and taxi pick-up points can be selected and the relevant icons will be displayed on the map indicating their position. Further information such as opening times, photos and links to location web sites can be obtained by touching the icon.
- Browse floor plans by selecting relevant floor
- Send directions by email to visitors guiding them to their destination on campus. The directions can be viewed on a mobile device or web browser using the web-app version of FindYourWay@Essex
- Report faults around campus or issues to the Estates department.
- Compare thousands of colleges in an instant
- AP, SAT, and CLEP information
***The College Board is a mission-driven not-for-profit organization that connects students to college success and opportunity.
Founded in 1900, the College Board was created to expand access to higher education. Today, the membership association is made up of over 6,000 of the world’s leading educational institutions and is dedicated to promoting excellence and equity in education.
Each year, the College Board helps more than seven million students prepare for a successful transition to college through programs and services in college readiness and college success — including the SAT and the Advanced Placement Program. The organization also serves the education community through research and advocacy on behalf of students, educators and schools.