The classic Aesop's fable about the boy who cried wolf is brought to life in a wholly new medium with vivid American Sign Language storytelling, adding cinematic elements to a timeless tale. Accompanied by detailed paintings that evoke times of yore, this storybook app for the iPad comes with over 140 vocabulary words, signed and fingerspelled. App design is based on proven research on bilingualism and visual learning from Visual Language and Visual Learning.
In the The Boy Who Cried Wolf VL2 Storybook you will also find:
• Talented and professional ASL storytelling by Justin Jackerson
• Original artwork by renowned artist Pamela Witcher
• Easy and accessible navigation designed for children
• Retina supported images
• Over 140 vocabulary words in American Sign Language!
• Perfect tool for parents learning ASL along with their child! Read together!
• Audio voice-over provided for all vocabulary words.
• App features page by page videos, as well as a full ASL story with animations!
All revenues from this app will go towards research and the development of more bilingual & interactive storybook apps!