You can move the ball through the maze without using the accelerometer or moving your finger across the screen. Download the marker, focus on it, and it will recreated a 3D maze! Move the marker to move the ball through the maze and reach the end.
This new technology allows something never seen before; physical movement are not on the smartphone but on the target you are handling!
Soon there will be more levels and different mazes with the spectacularity that the Augmented Reality gives.
HOW TO USE AUGMENTED REALITY MAZE
• Download the App from any of the stores (Android o Apple)
• Download the market from this site http://www.iarlabs.com/Maze/MarcadorMaze.jpg
• Start MAZE
• Register on SET-UP Menu
• Be amazed with Augmented Reality MAZE!!!
If you like this App, share it, it will encourage us to make it even better. For more info please visit: http://www.iarlabs.com/augmented-reality-maze/
You could also apply this technology for business cards! Contact us if you want to develop this technology in your company.
Thanks to http://wrathgames.com/blog/ for music resources.
A kid plays with blocks. Nothing special. He composes a picture, takes his tablet or smartphone, directs camera to the picture and… WOW! – The picture becomes alive!
A hut on the chicken legs dances, Mowgli laughs and waves his hands and Father Frost congratulates everyone.
You can find the first sets of living blocks ("Fairy tales", "Animals" and “Cars") in the most toy shops in Russia and CIS!
HOW TO PLAY:
1. Buy a set of blocks “AR Fairy Tales” produced by the company "Stellar".
2. Download and run this application on your mobile device. WARNING: you must turn on the camera.
3. Make a picture and point the camera to it
If the picture is assembled incorrectly, wrong cubes are highlighted red.
If everything is right, you see the green highlighting. Now you can play! Listen to prompts and click on the various parts of the character to learn its secrets.
The developer’s website - www.живыекубики.рф
The basic version contains six interesting 3d heroes: A hut on the chicken legs, Mowgli, Father Frost, A Golden Fish, Speckled Hen and Kolobok.
System requirements: Android version from 4.0. Camera: built-in, min. resolution 320x240. Processor: dual-core, CPU clock from 1,2 gigahertz.
- This Game will work on Phones and Tablets with Camera Feature
- This Game requires you to print a Free marker image, which is included inside the game.
(Or you can open up that image on some other phone's screen)
- - - - - - -- - - - - - -- - - - - -- - - - - - -- - - - - - -- - - - - -- - - - - - -- - - - - - -- - - - - -
* * * 'NO' any kind of advertisement within the game, for the ADs free game-play
* * * 'NO' hidden in-app purchases. Everything is right there in the game
_________REAL MAZE - 3D AUGMENTED REALITY MAZE GAME_________
> Watch Out! The Game will pop-out from your phone and will come to your Real World
> Real Maze -3D Augmented Reality Maze Game is a whole new concept for regular Maze games
> Play the game in your Phone or Tab, And control the game using a physical Paper (A4 or smaller or any other size you like)
> Start out with level 1 - very easy very basic and just like a practice or introduction
> Each level you pass, the next is going to become hard and harder like hell
> Challenge your physical and mental focus.
You can't pass all the levels in just one go. And if you think you can.. give it a try.. :-)
> Play smartly - Your eyes, arms, palm, and of-course brain all working at the same time.
Ready!!.. Get Set!!.. and GO….. All The Best :)
For this app to function you will need the companion Glassware installed, available at http://cog.gatech.edu
-Ground-up redesign of the app interface.
-Added the "Note this..." button to allow you to note specific locations that either need attention (issues with pavement, need for bike lanes, un-responsive traffic signals) or to point out useful amenities (bike racks, useful shortcuts, public facilities). "Note this..." allows you to select the specific kind of note and add a photo and description.
-Optimized data uploads.
-Bug fixes and improvements throughout the app.
-Removed the bicycle-bell reminder sound when recording long trips (or when forgetting to save a trip after reaching your destination).
HELP MAKE ATLANTA A BETTER PLACE TO BIKE!
Cycle Atlanta is a fun and easy way to record your bicycle trips, display maps of your rides, and help transportation planners make Atlanta a better place to bike. You can see maps of your rides, track your time, distance, and average speed, and even share maps of your favorite biking routes with friends if you want. Cycle Atlanta is easy to use: just hit "Start" when you begin your ride, hit "Save" when you are done, then select a Trip Purpose from a short list.
Do you bike occasionally for fun or exercise? Are you an avid cyclist who bikes to work everyday? Are you interested in helping to make Atlanta a more bike-friendly city? Then Cycle Atlanta is for you. Cycle Atlanta tracks your ride using the GPS on your iPhone. At the end of each trip, data representing your trip purpose, route, and the date and time are confidentially sent to researchers at Georgia Tech and planners at the City of Atlanta. You’ll be helping Atlanta’s transportation planners better understand the needs of cyclists—and you’ll get to see maps and statistics of your rides.
NOTE: We assign a unique identifier to data you upload in order to group route data by user. No other identifying information is is automatically collected. You may optionally submit additional information about yourself.
Thank you for using Cycle Atlanta. The more data we get, the more we can do to make Atlanta a better city for cyclists!
Cycle Atlanta is a joint project between the City of Atlanta Department of Planning & Community Development, Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta Bicycle Coalition and Atlanta Regional Commission (ARC). It is funded through a contribution from the Atlanta Bicycle Coalition and the Atlanta Regional Commission's Livable Centers Initiative planning program.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Commute Warrior provides flexibility with regard to data transmission. Commute Warrior can be set to track and log travel data for later upload over WiFi or transmit data in real time using the wireless data plan.
Commute Warrior allows the user to set a battery level that, when reached, automatically discontinues the operation of the CW App. This feature helps ensure user battery levels remain above desired levels.
Commute Warrior users can review their travel patterns for any monitored day.
The travel activity are displayed using an open source mapping system (OpenStreetMaps) for the users to review.
Users are requested to complete travel diary surveys for targeted days. The survey data will be used in studying travel behavior.
Georgia Tech researchers are committed to protecting the privacy of the participants. Commute Warrior data can be accessed only by the participants and is stored in a secure data server. All research personal have been trained and certified in handling Human Subjects. All research protocols have been reviewed and approved by the Institutional Review Board at Georgia Tech.
The battery usage statistics shows that in a typical day the App uses around 25% of the battery and it varies depending on the user. However, in tests the App’s impact on battery drain time was found to be marginal. The phone’s battery will last through the work day as long as it is charged every night.
Samsung Galaxy Note II does not work well with the App due to its sensors being disabled in sleep mode.
Use the keyboard or your voice to search for videos of signs.
Learn new signs through quizzes. Review signs through quizzes and recording yourself.
Practice the signs you are learning by recording yourself using the camera.
View your progress learning the signs.
Review the videos you have created.
Note: In order to reduce overall data costs, this application requires a 230 MB download of the video library after installation. A Wi-Fi connection is required.
GT Mobile is meant to be a resource that benefits the Georgia Tech community by providing a place where any student, staff, alumni & faculty can host their application or service.
GT Mobile features capabilities such as integration with Campus authentication and authorization to ensure applications and services can be differentiated and offered to the active GT community or the public.
GT Mobile is also the showcase for the winning entries of Georgia Tech¹s Fall Convergence Innovation Competition ( cic.gatech.edu ).
GT Mobile is also showcasing the artwork at Georgia Tech's ArtCrawl ( art.clough.gatech.edu ).
GT Mobile is open to the entire GT community and all are encouraged to host their applications on this portal and ensure that GT Mobile is the continued singular web point of presence for GT based services.
Litmus provides you with instant feedback on your security decisions. For instance, when you change your password, Litmus will give you a score and display the relative strength of your locking method and password.
Litmus monitors your device locking, encryption status, usb vulnerability, which app permissions, the security of each wifi hotspot you encounter, and Bluetooth security.
Mobile technology provides an amazing array of features that simply have never been available until now. Mobile security is a very important issue and most of us have no idea which options to choose or how exposed or mobile phones leave us.
Now you have an app that will guide you through each setting and improve your mobile security.
• Password Strength – discover how strong your current password is and the best device lock method
• Encryption Status – verify that your phones encryption is in place and working correctly
• USB – determine if you are vulnerable to exploitation via your phone’s USB port
• App Permissions – as you install application Litmus will alert you to verify that you review the permissions for the new apps especially your location, contacts, text messaging, and your phones administrative information
• Wifi – is your phone accessible via wifi and just how secure are the hotspots you connect to. Litmus provides you with a report on each hotspot
• Bluetooth – detect whether there are unauthorized Bluetooth connections and shows you a list of your current Bluetooth devices
• News – mobile security is an evolving topic as users and enterprises learn about new mobile vulnerabilities, Litmus will keep you up-to-date on the latest news and information
• Customization – manage Litmus alerts
• Easy of use – Litmus provides you with an easy to interpret score that helps with you gauge your mobile security at a glance!
MyJourney Compass App is offered as an assistant tool for ONC challenge grant project in Rome, GA. Your use of MyJourney Compass symptom tracking tool constitutes your agreement to the terms and conditions of MyJourney Compass research program.
- via QR-Code scans attendees can add talks to their schedule or add papers to their reading list
- integrated web browser and paper viewer
- author pictures and paper previews (can be set by the authors)
- QR-Support support for conference exhibitors: print a QR-Code on your adds and the users will see a pushpin pointing to your booth on the conference map
The following features are coming in future versions:
- during a session users can send questions to the session chairs, to be forwarded to the presenters
- the conference committee can send messages to all app users
- support for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPads all devices in both portrait and landscape orientation
- use the build in GPS to find the way to conference locations
- attendees can use the meet-me feature to mark their position on the conference maps and send these markers to other app users
- localization and internationalization into a number of languages (examples)
- users can report mistakes in the database to the conference committee
Please report all bugs to email@example.com.