Atlanta Bikes encourages you to hop on a bike and ride for fitness, transportation or just plain fun with this pocket guide that will help you find what you need to get cycling. Make biking a part of your lifestyle to improve your overall health, the health of the community and the environment. Learn the basics of bike maintenance and get your gear with expert advice from Fresh Bike Service. Understand the difference between road, mountain, commuter and cruiser bikes, pick your favorite and go for a ride!
For this app to function you will need the companion Glassware installed, available at http://cog.gatech.edu
Use the keyboard or your voice to search for videos of signs.
Learn new signs through quizzes. Review signs through quizzes and recording yourself.
Practice the signs you are learning by recording yourself using the camera.
View your progress learning the signs.
Review the videos you have created.
Note: In order to reduce overall data costs, this application requires a 230 MB download of the video library after installation. A Wi-Fi connection is required.
GT Mobile is meant to be a resource that benefits the Georgia Tech community by providing a place where any student, staff, alumni & faculty can host their application or service.
GT Mobile features capabilities such as integration with Campus authentication and authorization to ensure applications and services can be differentiated and offered to the active GT community or the public.
GT Mobile is also the showcase for the winning entries of Georgia Tech¹s Fall Convergence Innovation Competition ( cic.gatech.edu ).
GT Mobile is also showcasing the artwork at Georgia Tech's ArtCrawl ( art.clough.gatech.edu ).
GT Mobile is open to the entire GT community and all are encouraged to host their applications on this portal and ensure that GT Mobile is the continued singular web point of presence for GT based services.
Help them avoid managers, deal with annoying paperwork, overcome their fear of sports, and chase down donuts, coffee and techie toys!
NerdHerder is an exciting new kind of motion-controlled table-top augmented reality puzzle game.
- Print out the game board from http://micronerd.net/print to get started.
- Point your phone at the gameboard and see a different office environment for each level of the game, right there in the world!
- Play the game using a virtual fishing rod attached to your phone, that you can use to pick up and dangle objects in front of the nerds to push or pull them through the office.
- Exercise your planning and action skills to herd the nerds back to their cubicles!
- Tabletop Augmented Reality game interface: The game levels appear to be in the world on the game board.
- Physical control: Interact by moving the phone around the board
- A combination of puzzle solving and physical skill
- 24 fun and challenging levels
- Built with Unity3D and Qualcomm's Vuforia Augmented Reality SDK
NerdHerder runs on recent high-end Android devices with fast CPUs and GPUs.
Nerdherder is an experimental game, created by students in the Augmented Reality Game Studio at Georgia Tech (made possible through the generous support of Qualcomm). This collaborative studio brings together students from the Georgia Institute of Technology, the Savannah College of Art and Design (Atlanta campus) and the Berklee College of Music.
Nerdherder grew out of our research into augmented reality game experiences, during which we created many different game prototypes (visit http://argamestudio.org to see videos of the other prototypes)
Please visit our website (http://www.micronerd.net/feedback) to tell us what you loved or hated about the game! As part of our research, we would also like to collect more detailed gameplay data. Inside the game, you will be given the option of sending us completely anonymous game play data. If you are willing, we'd also be delighted if you would fill out a survey at: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/nerdherder
We hope you enjoy the game!
Use of this application is governed by the End User License Agreement at http://ael.gatech.edu/licenses/Nerdherder-EULA.pdf
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Commute Warrior provides flexibility with regard to data transmission. Commute Warrior can be set to track and log travel data for later upload over WiFi or transmit data in real time using the wireless data plan.
Commute Warrior allows the user to set a battery level that, when reached, automatically discontinues the operation of the CW App. This feature helps ensure user battery levels remain above desired levels.
Commute Warrior users can review their travel patterns for any monitored day.
The travel activity are displayed using an open source mapping system (OpenStreetMaps) for the users to review.
Users are requested to complete travel diary surveys for targeted days. The survey data will be used in studying travel behavior.
Georgia Tech researchers are committed to protecting the privacy of the participants. Commute Warrior data can be accessed only by the participants and is stored in a secure data server. All research personal have been trained and certified in handling Human Subjects. All research protocols have been reviewed and approved by the Institutional Review Board at Georgia Tech.
The battery usage statistics shows that in a typical day the App uses around 25% of the battery and it varies depending on the user. However, in tests the App’s impact on battery drain time was found to be marginal. The phone’s battery will last through the work day as long as it is charged every night.
Samsung Galaxy Note II does not work well with the App due to its sensors being disabled in sleep mode.
- via QR-Code scans attendees can add talks to their schedule or add papers to their reading list
- integrated web browser and paper viewer
- author pictures and paper previews (can be set by the authors)
- QR-Support support for conference exhibitors: print a QR-Code on your adds and the users will see a pushpin pointing to your booth on the conference map
The following features are coming in future versions:
- during a session users can send questions to the session chairs, to be forwarded to the presenters
- the conference committee can send messages to all app users
- support for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPads all devices in both portrait and landscape orientation
- use the build in GPS to find the way to conference locations
- attendees can use the meet-me feature to mark their position on the conference maps and send these markers to other app users
- localization and internationalization into a number of languages (examples)
- users can report mistakes in the database to the conference committee
Please report all bugs to email@example.com.
Litmus provides you with instant feedback on your security decisions. For instance, when you change your password, Litmus will give you a score and display the relative strength of your locking method and password.
Litmus monitors your device locking, encryption status, usb vulnerability, which app permissions, the security of each wifi hotspot you encounter, and Bluetooth security.
Mobile technology provides an amazing array of features that simply have never been available until now. Mobile security is a very important issue and most of us have no idea which options to choose or how exposed or mobile phones leave us.
Now you have an app that will guide you through each setting and improve your mobile security.
• Password Strength – discover how strong your current password is and the best device lock method
• Encryption Status – verify that your phones encryption is in place and working correctly
• USB – determine if you are vulnerable to exploitation via your phone’s USB port
• App Permissions – as you install application Litmus will alert you to verify that you review the permissions for the new apps especially your location, contacts, text messaging, and your phones administrative information
• Wifi – is your phone accessible via wifi and just how secure are the hotspots you connect to. Litmus provides you with a report on each hotspot
• Bluetooth – detect whether there are unauthorized Bluetooth connections and shows you a list of your current Bluetooth devices
• News – mobile security is an evolving topic as users and enterprises learn about new mobile vulnerabilities, Litmus will keep you up-to-date on the latest news and information
• Customization – manage Litmus alerts
• Easy of use – Litmus provides you with an easy to interpret score that helps with you gauge your mobile security at a glance!
MyJourney Compass App is offered as an assistant tool for ONC challenge grant project in Rome, GA. Your use of MyJourney Compass symptom tracking tool constitutes your agreement to the terms and conditions of MyJourney Compass research program.