With SportLog you have a detailed overview of your training performance.
Examining the statistics is fun and motivates to do more.
A training session consists of the following values and is entered manually:
• Sport type (cycling, mountain biking, running, swimming, inline skating, cross country skiing, walking, hiking, indoor cycling, weight training, skitouring, snowshoeing, rowing, rowing indoor, others)
• Duration in hours and minutes
• Distance in km/mi
• Elevation in m/ft
• Average heart rate
• Tour (used to form groups that can be added up)
The following reports on the training sessions are possible:
• Sum and average - total, per year/month/week and per sport
• List of training sessions which can be sorted by different criteria
• Bar chart with hours/distance per week and month (different colors for every sport)
• Line chart with the cumulated training values (for comparing with past years)
• Search for specific terms (tour and free text)
• Add up individual training sessions to a tour (e.g. training camps, overnight trips)
To prevent data loss, there is a Server-Sync function that copies the training sessions to a server in the Internet.
Originally Sportlog was designed for triathlon, but the App is suitable for all endurance athletes.
* 22+ different highly specific meters for cyclists (and more coming).
* 4 different screen layouts, you choose which one suits your ride better.
* Within each screen, you choose which meters to view on your cyclist-dashboard.
* Can rotate the map towards the direction of driving, for easiness of reading.
* Works in landscape or portrait mode.
* It is optional and private to record your rides.
* Publishing rides on the internet or Facebook is optional and you decide whom you share.
TRACK YOUR STATS
* See your saved rides in a map and display its records: calories, distance, METs, etc.
* Calories and METs are calculated according to your body specific composition.
* Can displays current traffic conditions.
* Support for Imperial and Metric units.
* Active actions (like resetting a trip) are activated by physically pushing a button, convenient when maneuverability is limited.
* Can record your trip with the screen turned off, to save battery or if you have the phone on your pocket. Also, if you need to use another app, it will keep recording on the background. (i.e. when you are checking your email during a stop, it will keep calculating overall averages.).
* You can move the map around with your finger to clarify your driving directions. Then with one tap, centre the map in your position.
SOON … (please send us feedback of what you want)
* Altitude profile for the ride.
* More meters like: distance/time going uphill, distance/time going downhill, gradients.
* Heart rate monitor via bluetooth.
* Ride against your previous performance.
* Overlay a previous ride in the map.
* Set targets for your ride and chase them!, i.e. calories, minutes or distance.
Runtastic Mountain Bike is the ultimate, mountain bike app, which transforms your smartphone into the best off track biking computer on the market – with over 50 mtb features, compatible velo hardware, and a complementary fitness site! Whether your route is a local dirt bike path, a wicked downhill course, or a gorgeous mountain trail, the Runtastic Mountain Bike app is your ideal biking companion.
Runtastic Mountain Bike is specifically designed with mountain bike enthusiasts in mind, incorporating the features a leisure rider, bmx rider, or professional mtb racer desires. For example, the offline-maps function allows you to use maps even without GSM coverage; therefore, you can roam even the most remote, freestyle trail with confidence. Ride where the trail leads you with solid GPS navigation, extra motivational factors, and trek and route statistics to boot.
ON THE TRAIL (limited features in LITE version):
* Tracking of critical performance statistics from mtb session – duration, distance, altitude, calories, time
* Ride thousands of mountainbike routes, using Route Search (available in-app and on www.runtastic.com)
* Configurable maps: Google Maps and Open Cycle Map
* Offline maps: For off track treks in areas without GSM coverage
* Colored traces (track biking pace, speed, grade, elevation, heart rate)
* Current rate of climb, ratio of gained or lost altitude (downhill) in meters per minute
* Heart rate measurement (with additional hardware)
* Dashboard configuration – displays preferred biking statistics
* Automatic pause detection during your trek using ANT+ sensors
* Weather statistics
* LIVE Tracking – track your trail in real time to share with friends
* Voice feedback of performance statistics, motivational messages available in numerous languages
* Take pictures – they'll be saved with your mtb tour overview and velo statistics
* Various Runtastic heart rate monitors
* Runtastic Bike Case for Android Smartphones + accessories
* Runtastic Sports Armband + accessories
AFTER YOUR RIDE (limited features in LITE version):
* Detailed overview of your mtb session with navigation start and end points
* Key metric analysis – altitude, grade, cadence, heart rate, distance, pace
* Interval splits: Analysis and table view from each part of your mountainbike trek
* Detailed post-ride data on time rode uphill, downhill, and flat
* Full velo training history – statistics, graphics, training progress overview
* Share your biking activities and accomplishments on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and via e-mail
Users are encouraged to save all biking sessions on www.runtastic.com. By joining the Runtastic online community, you'll get further biking statistics, analysis, mtb coaching, and encouraging comparisons to fellow freestyle, mountainbike, bmx, dirt bike, and downhill friends! All these benefits can help you stay motivated while striving to reach your off track, downhill training, or overall sport and fitness goals.
Download the Mountain Bike app now!
Want to join the Runtastic conversation? Find us here:
Keywords: Biking, velo, mtb, mountainbike, trail, cadence, off, downhill, route, trek, navigation, dirt, bmx, freestyle, app, track, GPS, statistics
We have started off the the Turbo Tour Challenges - where you can train and test your self on three different stages, a Sprint, Time Trial and a Mountain stage. Can you win every stage?
ALSO OUT NOW
Turbo Le Tour Cycling Trainer
HOW TO PLAY
Once the race has started you are shown your expected cadance and effort, these values will change based on how hard you should be working. During the race we also show you a countdown of how long you have to work at a particular section, and also the race profile - so you know if a big hill is coming up.
Throughout the race you will be given race options, such as Attack, Stay in Pelaton or Sprint. These will affect how you place in the field and also the effort required.
Like most races, your result will depend on your race choice and also how hard you work. So work up a sweat and have fun!!
ABOUT TURBO TOUR
The Turbo Team are passionate about cycling, but also know you can't always get out on your bike. This is where using a Turbo Trainer, or any stationary bike are great for keeping up your fitness. However it can get pretty boring, so to help with motivation and introduce some challenges we created Turbo Tour. You can cycle famous routes and push your self to the limit. Coming this year are Turbo Tour de France, Turbo Tour of Britain, Turbo Tour Espana and more...
✔ Measure your performance and track your speed, pace, heart rate, calories burned, duration, elevation gain/loss and much more for each activity you do.
✔ Follow the progress of friends and family during their training or in event they attend.
✔ Share your activities on Facebook and Twitter including auto tweets when starting and stopping activities.
✔ Connect to a Pebble Watch to monitor speed, pace, distance direct on the watch face.
✔ Follow friends, comment on their performance and help keep them motivated.
✔ Easily sync activities to MapMyTracks.com where your online Training Room keeps a log of your activities and lets you better understand your training, keep motivated and improve your performance.
✔ Customise and organise your activities with notes, comments, tags and titles.
✔ Discover new nearby routes from the the Map My Tracks world-wide community.
MAP MY TRACKS OUTFRONT PRO
Get even more from Map My Tracks OutFront and go Pro.
• Track live so friends and family can follow your progress online.
• Get detailed charts to fully understand your performance.
• Don't get distracted, go ad free.
• Activate sensors (compatible with the Zephyr HxM Bluetooth sensors).
These Pro features are available through in-app purchases.
If you're enjoying Map My Tracks please leave us a good review on Google Play.
If not, please send your feedback to email@example.com and lets us fix it before you write a review.
1. 運動數據一把抓: 腳下走過的每一條路，mySports來幫你做紀錄。跑的多快、騎的多遠、消耗多少卡路里，mySports通通告訴你。
2. 精采美景不錯過:只拍照片不夠看! 照片結合拍照位置才夠酷!透過mySports拍照上傳，就可以在mysports.net.tw上看到你的照片軌跡!
3. 即時上傳樂趣多: 朋友下班在哪運動?!快叫他開啟mySports，所在位置輕鬆分享!
4. 社群互動瘋挑戰: 誰是朋友中的慢跑一哥、單車一姐? 快登入mysports.net.tw加入挑戰和我們一起尬一夏!
5. 路線探索領我路: 不知道去哪跑、去哪動，讓mySports來告訴你，全台經典路線大蒐羅，mySports帶你上山下海。
More from developer
Help them avoid managers, deal with annoying paperwork, overcome their fear of sports, and chase down donuts, coffee and techie toys!
NerdHerder is an exciting new kind of motion-controlled table-top augmented reality puzzle game.
- Print out the game board from http://micronerd.net/print to get started.
- Point your phone at the gameboard and see a different office environment for each level of the game, right there in the world!
- Play the game using a virtual fishing rod attached to your phone, that you can use to pick up and dangle objects in front of the nerds to push or pull them through the office.
- Exercise your planning and action skills to herd the nerds back to their cubicles!
- Tabletop Augmented Reality game interface: The game levels appear to be in the world on the game board.
- Physical control: Interact by moving the phone around the board
- A combination of puzzle solving and physical skill
- 24 fun and challenging levels
- Built with Unity3D and Qualcomm's Vuforia Augmented Reality SDK
NerdHerder runs on recent high-end Android devices with fast CPUs and GPUs.
Nerdherder is an experimental game, created by students in the Augmented Reality Game Studio at Georgia Tech (made possible through the generous support of Qualcomm). This collaborative studio brings together students from the Georgia Institute of Technology, the Savannah College of Art and Design (Atlanta campus) and the Berklee College of Music.
Nerdherder grew out of our research into augmented reality game experiences, during which we created many different game prototypes (visit http://argamestudio.org to see videos of the other prototypes)
Please visit our website (http://www.micronerd.net/feedback) to tell us what you loved or hated about the game! As part of our research, we would also like to collect more detailed gameplay data. Inside the game, you will be given the option of sending us completely anonymous game play data. If you are willing, we'd also be delighted if you would fill out a survey at: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/nerdherder
We hope you enjoy the game!
Use of this application is governed by the End User License Agreement at http://ael.gatech.edu/licenses/Nerdherder-EULA.pdf
Use the keyboard or your voice to search for videos of signs.
Learn new signs through quizzes. Review signs through quizzes and recording yourself.
Practice the signs you are learning by recording yourself using the camera.
View your progress learning the signs.
Review the videos you have created.
Note: In order to reduce overall data costs, this application requires a 230 MB download of the video library after installation. A Wi-Fi connection is required.
MyJourney Compass App is offered as an assistant tool for ONC challenge grant project in Rome, GA. Your use of MyJourney Compass symptom tracking tool constitutes your agreement to the terms and conditions of MyJourney Compass research program.
Litmus provides you with instant feedback on your security decisions. For instance, when you change your password, Litmus will give you a score and display the relative strength of your locking method and password.
Litmus monitors your device locking, encryption status, usb vulnerability, which app permissions, the security of each wifi hotspot you encounter, and Bluetooth security.
Mobile technology provides an amazing array of features that simply have never been available until now. Mobile security is a very important issue and most of us have no idea which options to choose or how exposed or mobile phones leave us.
Now you have an app that will guide you through each setting and improve your mobile security.
• Password Strength – discover how strong your current password is and the best device lock method
• Encryption Status – verify that your phones encryption is in place and working correctly
• USB – determine if you are vulnerable to exploitation via your phone’s USB port
• App Permissions – as you install application Litmus will alert you to verify that you review the permissions for the new apps especially your location, contacts, text messaging, and your phones administrative information
• Wifi – is your phone accessible via wifi and just how secure are the hotspots you connect to. Litmus provides you with a report on each hotspot
• Bluetooth – detect whether there are unauthorized Bluetooth connections and shows you a list of your current Bluetooth devices
• News – mobile security is an evolving topic as users and enterprises learn about new mobile vulnerabilities, Litmus will keep you up-to-date on the latest news and information
• Customization – manage Litmus alerts
• Easy of use – Litmus provides you with an easy to interpret score that helps with you gauge your mobile security at a glance!
- via QR-Code scans attendees can add talks to their schedule or add papers to their reading list
- integrated web browser and paper viewer
- author pictures and paper previews (can be set by the authors)
- QR-Support support for conference exhibitors: print a QR-Code on your adds and the users will see a pushpin pointing to your booth on the conference map
The following features are coming in future versions:
- during a session users can send questions to the session chairs, to be forwarded to the presenters
- the conference committee can send messages to all app users
- support for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPads all devices in both portrait and landscape orientation
- use the build in GPS to find the way to conference locations
- attendees can use the meet-me feature to mark their position on the conference maps and send these markers to other app users
- localization and internationalization into a number of languages (examples)
- users can report mistakes in the database to the conference committee
Please report all bugs to firstname.lastname@example.org.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
The App provides flexibility with regard to data transmission. Commute Warrior can be set to track and log travel data for later upload over WiFi or transmit data in real time using the wireless data plan.
The App allows the user to set a battery level that, when reached, automatically discontinues the operation of the CW App. This feature helps ensure user battery levels remain above desired levels.
The users can review their travel patterns for any monitored day.
The travel activity are displayed using an open source mapping system (OpenStreetMaps) for the users to review.
Users are requested to complete travel diary surveys for targeted days. The survey data will be used in studying travel behavior.
The Georgia Tech researchers are committed to protecting the privacy of the participants. The data can be accessed only by the participants and is stored in a secure data server. All research personal have been trained and certified in handling Human Subjects. All research protocols have been reviewed and approved by the Institutional Review Board at Georgia Tech.
The battery usage statistics shows that in a typical day the App uses around 25% of the battery and it varies depending on the user. However, in tests the App’s impact on battery drain time was found to be marginal. The phone’s battery will last through the work day as long as it is charged every night.
Samsung Galaxy Note II does not work well with the App due to its sensors being disabled in sleep mode.