To get started using Socrative, simply register for a Socrative Teacher account. Your Socrative account will work with other Socrative Apps and via all browsers at Socrative.com. Students can connect to your unique room by opening their apps or joining your room at socrative.com on any device.
• Single Sign On - Teachers can sign in using their Google Domain Email Address
• Drive Integration – Teachers can have reports sent to their Google Drive
• Visualize student understanding
• Ask multiple choice and true/false questions
• Ask open-ended questions and vote on the results
• Create your own quizzes (instantly graded for you)
• Share quizzes with other teachers
• Give end of class exit tickets
• Play games with our space race!
• View students results in real time
• Reporting - Download, Email or send to Google Drive
Supported Browsers and Devices
• Socrative works on every browser: including Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Internet Explorer.
• Use any Web Enabled device: including Smartphones, Tablets, Laptops and Desktops
Your teacher must be using FreshGrade and generate your student code along with your class code for you to access your account.
To encourage your school to get involved today, simply forward them this link so they can find out more about FreshGrade: www.freshgrade.com/get-involved
Features of your new app:
- Essential pre-arrival information, including guides and check lists
- Key staff profiles
- Links to social media
- Events calendar
- Campus maps
- Local information
- Visa information
- Frequently asked questions
- Travel and transfers information
- Image galleries
This short course is going to focus on a couple of apps and really is just an introduction to how to use apps in the classroom. The course goal is for you to find the functional use of apps in the classroom. The course will provide demonstration of these apps functionality and more! It will also provide ideas to incorporate these apps into the classroom to give you some ideas on how you can use them! In addition, provide a playbook to help you implement these apps into your lesson plan easily.
This course is intended for Educators, Educational Technologists and Instructional Designers who want to learn about using apps in the classroom to make learning more engaging! I believe that anyone can take this course. However, you should be somewhat familiar with some mobile technology and jargon.
*WHAT YOU WILL LEARN*
✔ Purpose of this Course
✔ Course Plan
✔ Getting Started
✔ Course Goals and Objectives
✔ Section 1 Quiz
✔ About Join.Me
✔ Join.Me Introduction
✔ How Join.Me works
✔ Join.Me iPad app demo
✔ Interview with Join.Me about How I use it in the classroom
✔ Why incorporate Join.Me
✔ Join.Me Playbook
✔ Section 2 Quiz
✔ Introduction to Socrative
✔ Socrative - How to create Quizzes & Activities
✔ Creating a Socrative account
✔ Introductory App Demo
✔ Interacting with two devices
✔ Socrative Playbook
✔ Section 3 Quiz
• Lifetime access to 20 lectures and 4 quizzes
• A community of 800+ students learning together!
• Watch courses on the go: video lectures, audio lectures, presentations, articles and anything inside your course.
• Watch courses in offline: Save courses for offline viewing so you can watch them while you're on a plane or subway!
*WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT THIS COURSE*
"Excellent course about the main characteristics of two apps: joinme and socratic."
-(Alan Paz Martinez ) ★★★★★
"useful course to apply to the students"
-(Mr. Sudirman, S.Pd.) ★★★★★
"Excellent course to open educators mind to the use of Apps in classroom daily actions. Useful tools that are easy to work with."
-(Rosalinda Carvalho ) ★★★★★
Instructed By : Eden Konja | IT Professional & Educator
My name is Eden Konja. I am an Energetic Educator and a Technology Enthusiast. I have worked within Information Technology for the past 12 years and as an educator for 6 years. Currently I am an Instructional Technologist, which is the best of both worlds.
Install the "How To Use Apps In Classroom" app now and join over 4 million students who are already learning on Udemy.