• Mobile News – Stay up to date on what is happening with this app.
• About – View the GVSU Mobile Privacy Statement or use the buttons to quickly provide feedback or request support.
• Grades – Check your posted grades for any recent semester that you attended the University.
• Class Schedule – View your daily schedule here.
• Housing Assignments – See your building/room number and who your roommate(s) are.
• Account Balance – See your current Account Balance with the University.
• Account Transactions – Review any of your past Account Transactions by term.
• Holds – View all current holds.
• Campus Dining Balance – Check the meal plan balance associated with your GVSU ID or enter your Gift Card barcode to check the remaining balance.
• Campus Dining Locations - View the various locations providing food/beverages on the Allendale and Grand Rapids campuses.
• Housing Checkin – Enables housing students to checkin for the winter semester.
• Faculty Class List – Allows faculty to view classes and enrolled students for the current term.
- Course Announcements - view recent course announcements.
- Due Items - see what is due next in your course.
- Grades - View currently available grades in your blackboard courses.
- Email - Send email to the professor in your blackboard classes.
- Filter content by course and type.
* CAS information
* Video Channel
* Contact & Feedback
The Computing At School Working Group (CAS) is a grass roots organisation that aims to promote the teaching of Computing at school.
More from developer
Key features include GVSU News, GVSU Directory, GVSU Videos and Photos, Live Campus Cams, GVSU Tweets, GVSU Events Calendar, GVSU Libraries, and Interactive Campus Maps.
If you enjoy using GVSU Laker Mobile, please take a moment and rate/review the app in the Android Market. Thanks!
The app allows the user to select the geography of interest by clicking on a map, selecting from a pre-defined list of geographies or by entering an address. The app will validate it is a valid Michigan address. Once the geography is selected, the user will be able to see information like Total Population, Total Housing Units, Average Household, etc. and compare it to other geography levels. The user can also choose a geography level and see a complete profile including all 12 indicators.