Premium feature includes video recording, additional shapes, highlighter. Many more features will come very soon, including publishing to YouTube.
The App comes with a "How to" guide that explains the details.
*** This App dedicated to all teachers.
Keywords: draw, voice recording, voice over, video recordings, presentation, teach, education, school, university, whiteboard, download recording
Explain Everything has been a top paid education tablet app since its release in United States, United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, and Finland.
Now it is also running on Android phones, having a unique user interface designed for the phone.
Create slides, draw in any color, add shapes, add text, and use a laser pointer. Rotate, move, scale, copy, paste, clone, and lock any object added to the stage.
Add photos, videos, shapes, import PDF documents from local storage, Google Drive, Dropbox or insert a fully functioning web browser window. Export MP4 movies, YouTube videos or save Explain Everything projects locally, to Google Drive and to Dropbox.
No account is necessary to use Explain Everything and share creations.
Please rate and review the app if you like it and please direct all technical issues to firstname.lastname@example.org
Educators: get familiar with Explain Everything in just 15 minutes using the App Kickstart Guide at http://g.co/play/edukickstart
You will learn step by step how to make unique hairstyles that have seen on the models fashion shows or secular lvitsah.Glavnoe "weapon" in the form of representatives of "the weaker sex" - haircut, and we are ready to prove that for this very not necessarily spend money on professional stylists and hairdressers in salone.A be unique and original every day, it is a dream of any woman! in our guide-books illustrated step by step instructions and simple prestigious hairstyles for each day on which it is impossible not to fall in love.
- do hairstyles for themselves and their girlfriends;
- Use your hair and fantasy in the sought after line;
-You can also jibe applications with friends on Facebook, WhatsApp, skype, Viber;
-proizvedi unforgettable impression on their friends.
♦ You will need Wi-Fi connectivity to download and use this app.
♦ Please install Adobe Air on your device before launching the app. You can download the latest version of Adobe Air from below link.
App best viewed in landscape mode.
♦ Why not learning in a style? Twist the letters and create your own style of writing. Learn how to do that with the help of Cursive Upper Case - Autism. WebTeam Corporation has designed this app to teach special children some special techniques to improve handwriting.
The app is developed by WebTeam corporation.
***About WebTeam Corporation***
Incorporated in 2005, WebTeam Corporation is a Somerset-based mobile application development firm that has pioneered the development of an autism management program comprising screening, assessment and intervention apps. WebTeam’s ABA-based autism apps help parents, teachers, health care experts, researchers and other stakeholders worldwide efficiently manage the entire life-cycle of autism from infancy to adulthood and employment.
By developing apps for autism intervention, WebTeam replicates individualized autism services on mobile devices, thereby making these necessary services available to the under-served population globally, especially in countries that lack the expertise necessary to tackle autism efficiently and in a cost-effective manner.
WebTeam’s innovative idea backed by proprietary technology, which was awarded by Verizon in the 2013 Powerful Answers Award competition, lets caregivers collect and share data efficiently to foster effective collaborations that will ultimately solve one of the world’s largest and growing developmental disorders.
*** About ABA ***
As we know, the recommendation of 40 hours per week of ABA programming as employed by Lovaas’s study has been cited by many parents as being vital to their child’s success. The National Research Council’s 2001 report (p. 184) summarizes the skills necessary for implementing an effective ABA program as:
“Teachers must be familiar with theory and research concerning best practices for children with autistic spectrum disorders, including methods of applied behavior analysis, naturalistic learning, incidental teaching, assistive technology, socialization, communication, inclusion, adaptation of the environment, language interventions, assessment, and the effective use of data collection systems. Specific problems in generalization and maintenance of behaviors also affect the need for training in methods of teaching children with autistic spectrum disorders. The wide range of IQ scores and verbal skills associated with autistic spectrum disorders, from profound mental retardation and severe language impairments to superior intelligence make the need for training of personnel even greater.”
* Quick catalog search: type just the first few letters of each word for faster results (eg. “fra sin” to search for “Frank Sinatra”)
* One-touch eBook download from our OverDrive collection
* Your LPL Account: renew items, check on holds, pay fines
* Library hours and contact info
* What’s happening at the library
School Calendar and Bulletin Board for staying current on upcoming events.
Direct access to Faculty pages for checking past, current, and future assignments.
Student grades are accessible via the Power School Portal.
Order school lunches directly from within the app.
Log directly into Microsoft Office 365.
Click for Map and Click to Call features.
Langston Charter Middle School
1950 Woodruff Rd.
Greenville, SC 29607
- School Prospectus
- School Calendar
- Receive the latest news and events
- Receive alerts and announcements using Push Notifications
Leehurst Swan School is set in six acres of a wooded glade and playing fields, overlooking Salisbury city centre. It also has a pavilion and playing fields in the city's Cathedral Close. It is the only school in Salisbury to offer co-education from the age of 2 to 16 years. The family atmosphere of the school, the small class sizes and outstanding personal development of the pupils leads to a rich and happy education that reflects the ethos of Christian values and respect for the individual. The benefits of an all through education are widely recognised, eliminating the problems of transfer between the stages of education.
Use other functions of LMAtool (www.lmatool.com) to create competitive games in the class.
This app will help your kids learn the basic colors in English while painting different images
Colors used in the app: White, Black, Yellow, Red, Green, Brown, Orange, Blue, Pink.
• Mobile News – Stay up to date on what is happening with this app.
• About – View the GVSU Mobile Privacy Statement or use the buttons to quickly provide feedback or request support.
• Grades – Check your posted grades for any recent semester that you attended the University.
• Class Schedule – View your daily schedule here.
• Housing Assignments – See your building/room number and who your roommate(s) are.
• Account Balance – See your current Account Balance with the University.
• Account Transactions – Review any of your past Account Transactions by term.
• Holds – View all current holds.
• Campus Dining Balance – Check the meal plan balance associated with your GVSU ID or enter your Gift Card barcode to check the remaining balance.
• Campus Dining Locations - View the various locations providing food/beverages on the Allendale and Grand Rapids campuses.
• Housing Checkin – Enables housing students to checkin for the winter semester.
• Faculty Class List – Allows faculty to view classes and enrolled students for the current term.