Premium feature includes video recording, additional shapes, highlighter. Many more features will come very soon, including publishing to YouTube.
The App comes with a "How to" guide that explains the details.
*** This App dedicated to all teachers.
Keywords: draw, voice recording, voice over, video recordings, presentation, teach, education, school, university, whiteboard, download recording
Use other functions of LMAtool (www.lmatool.com) to create competitive games in the class.
This app will help your kids learn the basic colors in English while painting different images
Colors used in the app: White, Black, Yellow, Red, Green, Brown, Orange, Blue, Pink.
Whiteboard cast is a whiteboard based screencast maker. All you need is just writing anything to canvas and speak to mic, then it will become screencast video and stored locally in you device. You can share it to YouTube, google+, or other service if you want. Or just store locally and use it for internal purpose. It's up to you!
The result becomes standard webm video file, no app specific service, no app specific own format. You can create standard video file only by this Whiteboard Cast. Final result is stored under /WhiteBoardCast folder.
No root required.
- Create video lecture like Khan Academy. (Other MOOCs like Coursera and Udacity, also contains these kind of lecture screencast)
- Explain complex idea to your friend or co-worker
- Record a discussion using one tablet with multiple people like ordinal whiteboard based meeting
Whiteboard cast is designed especially for teacher, who have something to teach and not a IT specialist.
It's easy to use. But Whiteboard Cast is not a toy. You can redo-undo many times, can create long screencast by realtime encoding.
You can support further development by purchasing this app!
- multiple colour pen
- Multiple undo-redo (many!)
- Clear canvas
- Multiple pages
- Image based slides
- High performance realtime encoding to webm
- Send video to other app
You can check the result of the demo for video quality:
- Get the word out about your events, programs, deadlines, or announcements by creating and sharing photo-centric, geo-tagged posts - right from your phone!
- Follow university services, organizations, student clubs and friends to get the latest information.
- Browse the campus map to see what is events are happening around you.
- Share flyers via all social media channels configured in your phone.
- Users must have a university-domain email address to join their campus’ community.
Your campus isn’t on CQ yet? Talk with us!
1. A interactive whiteboard to make narrated whiteboard video
2. Annotation on narrated whiteboard video
3. Messenger support text, image, narrated whiteboard video and video conference.
1. Technology better serves education
• Mobile News – Stay up to date on what is happening with this app.
• About – View the GVSU Mobile Privacy Statement or use the buttons to quickly provide feedback or request support.
• Grades – Check your posted grades for any recent semester that you attended the University.
• Class Schedule – View your daily schedule here.
• Housing Assignments – See your building/room number and who your roommate(s) are.
• Account Balance – See your current Account Balance with the University.
• Account Transactions – Review any of your past Account Transactions by term.
• Holds – View all current holds.
• Campus Dining Balance – Check the meal plan balance associated with your GVSU ID or enter your Gift Card barcode to check the remaining balance.
• Campus Dining Locations - View the various locations providing food/beverages on the Allendale and Grand Rapids campuses.
• Housing Checkin – Enables housing students to checkin for the winter semester.
• Faculty Class List – Allows faculty to view classes and enrolled students for the current term.