Tunable is a chromatic tuner, tone/chord generator, metronome, and recorder that helps you learn to play steadily, in tune, and on beat. Featuring a unique “tuning history” display for visualizing pitch over time, Tunable is the perfect toolkit for beginning to professional musicians.
★ Learn to play in tune with sustained pitch history ★
Visualize how steadily you play or sing. As notes are held out, a white line draws how steady the pitch is. The straighter the line, the more consistent the pitch.
★ Improve your ear with tone and chord generator ★
Need a reference tone or chord? Use the tone and chord generator to play and sustain chords with various tone options. Choose from different temperaments to hear how they compare.
★ Keep tempo with an accurate and simple metronome ★
See the pulse with a visual metronome. View subdivision and current beat, with a large display and visual flash.
★ Record and share ★
Record your practice and performances. Add reverb for a professional sound. Share recordings through e-mail, SoundCloud, Dropbox and more.
★ Features ★
• Large, colorful tuning indicator clearly shows when in tune (green fills the screen)
• Clear, visual tuner with note, octave, cents (+\-), and frequency (hz) display
• Tuning history to see how well you’re sustaining notes over time
• Especially suited for wind instruments and strings with note detection from Tuba to Piccolo (24hz to 15khz+)
• Horizontal and vertical tuning displays
• Adjustable A=440 reference tone
• Change between equal, just, pythagorean, and 18 other tuning temperaments
Tone and Chord Generator
• Chromatic Tone Generator with multiple tone options and sustain
• Play and sustain chords
• Auto Octave rounding for easy note access
• Large number display with visual flash to see the downbeat, subdivision, and pulse
• Adjust tempo, beats per measure, and subdivision
• See tempo markings to quickly jump between standard tempos
• Tempo Tap (tap metronome center to set a tempo)
• Continues to play when screen is locked or in the background
• Record and save unlimited recordings
• Share recordings through e-mail, SoundCloud, DropBox, and more
• Highly accurate (1/100 of a cent) and responsive
• Transpose notes to any instrument
• Dark and light themes
★ Notes ★
★ ★ ★ Have a problem? Please contact us so we may help: apps[at]affinityblue.com. We can only fix problems we know about. ★ ★ ★
The sound will only be recorded if an audible sound is recognized, this will cause unnecessary noise no to be recorded, and save the expense of battery.
Voice Rec makes recording high-quality sound capture, cancels noise, recording rate changes, runs in the background, among others.
Voice Rec is an application very easy to use.
How to use:
* Touch the "REC" button to start recording.
* Touch the "STOP" button to stop recording or playback of a recording.
* Touch the "SAVE" button to save your recording.
* Tap the top flap list to be able to modify the frequency of recording, to learn more and to close the application. Even the menu that opens when you touch the "list", tap "<<<" to close the menu.
Note: The audio format is generated only in WAVE format (*. wav).
Field Recorder is only available on Google Play!
Turn your smartphone and tablet into an HQ audio recorder!
Customers say it is the best audio recorder app that money can buy and worth every cent.
Field Recorder provides easy-to-use presets for standard tasks like dictation or concert recording. However, it is designed for professional use as it provides more than 80 options to customize it to the given device and situation. Also, external microphones are supported.
• Records and plays mono or stereo wav files
• Supports file overwrite or resume record dubbing modes
• Up to 90 seconds pre- and 4s post recording. You won't miss any important stuff even if you are too late at the start button
• Auto start, stop, and continue, depending on loudness. The control signal can be filtered independently to optimize it for voices and other audio signals
• When recording, automatic stop at 4GB maximum file size and even seamless restart of a new file is available (activate auto start with a low threshold)
• High-precision stereo audio engine with minimum-phase shelving equalizers and stereo balance correction to compensate for flaws of the microphones. Also with recording booster, configurable limiters, soft clipping, and high-quality monitoring
• Wav player with volume maximizer, silent and audible fast-forward and fast-rewind, and low-latency random access to any play position via progress bar
• Stores recordings internally or on any chosen SD card (even if you have two or more SD cards installed). Default is SD card. Optionally makes recordings visible to your favorite player
• 9200 colors available for the metallic-brushed skin. Also, you choose round or rectangular LEDs, left-hand operation, the button size, and your favorite color for the LCD display
The First 2 Hours: Getting Started
Use the Play Store 2 hours return period to test how audio recording works on your phone. Start with the presets which you select by touching "Factory". Probably, you find a preset in the cloud perfectly adapted to your smartphone!
Then try the different inputs from "In:MicA" to "In:MicE" (touch "In:MicA"). If you activate "Monitor", use headphones to avoid an acoustic feedback loop. Check without creating audio files, just by pressing the pause button, which activates the level meters. In the LCD you see a date/time string as the potential file name.
• The name of a modified preset is shown in the LCD in gray
• Play back uses the PlayLimiter and ignores the Monitor switch, so monitoring can be deactivated during recording
• Touch "time/position/free" label to show remaining recording duration
• Touch battery symbol to toggle between battery and CPU usage
• Touch "CLIP" to reset clip LEDs
• Touch meter to open its configuration menu
• The meter shows peak amplitudes or the start/stop control signal
• Active auto start overrules pressing the pause button
• The 1.5kHz filter optimizes the auto start/stop control signal for speech. 750Hz are better with high-frequency environmental noise, 3kHz reduce low-frequency influence
• Soft Clipping is active above -3dBFS
• Limiting and Soft Clipping work only if Boost is greater than 0dB
• Recording Boost above 20dB might produce hardware feedback loop (caused by weak power supply)
• Overwrite and Append modify existing recordings (warning can be switched on/off)
• Activate flight mode to reduce noise floor
Plusieurs styles: de la techno des années 90, en passant par la minimal, la house, ainsi que la tribecore, hardteck et même jusqu’au Hardcore. Chaque Djs à ça spécialité.
A new radio station in the world of electronic music, its creator as the sire as well as Poa Dj long, created Rec Digital Mix consists of several DJs of all ages and all levels combined.
Many styles of techno 90s, through the minimal, house, and the tribecore, hardteck and even to Hardcore. Each Djs in this specialty.
L'application de Rec Digital Mix est réalisée via Radio King
Rec'n'Play Sequenser is:
-5 Paths with high recording quality;
-Separate switches mute and pause for each track;
-Separate controls of balance and volume for each track;
-Possibility of fine-tuning track by a simple tap on it.
And all this - Rec'n'Play Sequenser!
If it’s a beat on the step sequencer, a melody on the piano roll or a full song on the playlist, FL Studio Mobile has you covered. Never lose that idea again. Get it down and happening wherever you are.
• 133 high quality instruments, drum kits & sliced-loop beats
• All instruments have FL Studio desktop equivalents for FL Studio desktop import and extension
• Step sequencer for fast percussion programming and sliced-loop reworking
• Configurable virtual piano-keyboard
• Drum pads: Configurable number of pads
• Audio tracks: audio recording (with monitoring), wav/m4a import
• Wave editor: cut, trim, normalize, reverse, insert silence, fade in/out (3 curves)
• Browser with preview button and logical sorting into Instruments, Synths, Drum kits & Loops
• Pan, volume, release and attack time configurable per instrument
• Pitch bend via accelerometer
• High quality, battery-friendly audio engine (latency depends on the device)
• Drum loops and sliced loops ready to start your project with a cool beat
• Effects include Limiter, Reverb, Delay, EQ, Amp & Filter to enhance your mix
• 99 track sequencer and intuitive editing options
• Per-track mute, solo, effect bus, pan and volume adjustment
• Edit at the level of tracks, bars or down to individual notes
• Piano roll editor for manual entry of note & chord sequence data or detailed editing of recorded performances
• Undo and redo for all editable screens
• Metronome with tempo & time-signature settings
• Intuitive positioning of screens with the slide gesture and resize with the pinch gesture
• Save and load your songs, export to WAV and AAC
• MIDI file import/export
• Share your songs via Email or Dropbox
• In-app user manual
• Android 2.3.3 required
• Works with all screen resolutions, optimized for 1280x800, 800x480, 960x640 and 480x320 screens.
Visit www.flstudiomobile.com for video tutorials, demos and access to the FL Studio Mobile community. For sales support email firstname.lastname@example.org.
TROUBLE-SHOOTING INSTALLATION ISSUES
Please visit this link for step-by-step troubleshooting options
NOTE: A custom ROM, a rooted Android OS (with privileged apps installed) and antivirus software can cause significant performance issues.
* "FL Studio" desktop PC version (sold separately) is installed, on average, over 30,000 times each DAY making it one of the world's most popular and exciting music production systems. Everything you need in one package to compose, arrange, record, edit, mix and master professional quality music, the perfect studio partner for FL Studio Mobile. You can download the demo version of the FL Studio Desktop PC version and enhance your FL Studio Mobile projects for free then save to .mp3, .wav, .ogg or .mid format.
- voice recorder, allows you to record conversations
- easy and fast to use
- high sound quality
- can continue recording while phone is locked or sleep mode ( most phones )
- saves recordings as files to internal storage or SD Card
- allows playback of saved recordings
- ADD FREE
NOTE: This app is not a call recorder. It does not record phone calls.
- record audio
- wake lock (to background recording)
- write to external storage (to store recordings)
- internet access
- access network state
With three different horn noises from a patterned air horn to a long blast from a truck horn, Air Horn Widget is perfect for any situation. With the ability for quick access from the home or lock screens on your phone or mobile device, Air Horn Widget is ready to go when you are. There is also a stealthy recorder ready for quick access and play back.
How many times have you been in a situation where words simply can't describe the stupidity of those around you ? Now they don't need to, flip your phone out, and horn them down.
-Three different air horn sounds
-Record and play custom sounds
-Quick accessibility, one simple button to play the air horn
-No in-app purchases
What are you waiting for ? Download now and put your rekt mates in their place today.
Ideal for happy people and kids.
Use the classic metronome mode or let the animals in the farm mark time!
Horse, Crow, Rooster and their 12 friends are ready to learn your music with you!
Now it's easier to became a musician... among the smiles!
Create a garage band after that you have always dreamed.
! Support Language (Russian, French, German, Czech, Korea,China, Spanish)
! Support tablet
! Real sound
! Multitouch - Android 3+ (Working on support for older version -in the future)
! Record sound
- The Drum Kit (+ Drums grid editor)
- Acoustic Guitar / Electric Guitar
- Piano (5x instruments)
For each instrument can adjust the volume and height adjustment for proper tones.
Establish a band today!
and sound-sketches easy and anywhere. This mini studio offers a lot of basic audio features to explore: jam to your imported or recorded loops, edit your audioclips, add effects like Delay and Chorus, share your session to Soundcloud and other platforms. In other words: a great tool for songwriters and other creative musicians!
* Four tracks available to record or import on
* Audio effects: Fuzz, Chorus, Delay, Equalizer, Reverb
* Sharing with SoundCloud, Google Drive, Gmail, DropBox etc.
* Import/Export your own music (MP3/WAV)
* Loop function (with snap to beat function)
* Record with metronome and count off
* Stereo panning
* Bounce tracks to free track-space
* Track editing
If you experience problems with the app, please check the F.A.Q. in the app or let us know about it by sending an email so we can try to fix it.
MP3 Decoding/Encoding specifics:
For mp3-import the app uses the JLayer-MP3 Library from the JLayer Project: http://www.javazoom.net/javalayer/javalayer.html.
For mp3-export the app uses LAME from the LAME Project:
This app can be set to variable beats per minute (BPM, tempi).
This app is used by musicians or composers to help keep a steady tempo as they play, or to work on irregular timing and tempo.
It is easy to use!
I don't guarantee that this app will work out well more than 208 BPM.
Fine bpm from 40 to 208 BPM.
★★★ Main features ★★★
✔ Real pendulum animation
✔ Ergonomic touch interface
✔ All popular time signatures
✔ 10 different sound sets
✔ High accuracy
Please send your feedback and suggestions at MetronomeApp@gmail.com
♩ Beats per Minute (BPM) from 10 up to 310 in 0.1 BPM intervals.
♩ Moving pendulum with motion blur effects.
♩ Accelerando slider for gradual speeding up/slowing down. (0.1 to 10 BPM/bar)
♩ Beats highlighted on musical staff as they are played. Accent or mute any of the beats by tapping above/below note.
♩ Select up to 12 Beats per bar. Set beat value to half note, quarter, eighth or sixteenth.
♩ Three different sound effects to choose from.
♩ Select from 0 to 9 sub beat divisions.