Welcome to the tablet edition of Paths of Progress magazine from Dana-Farber Cancer Institute.
Paths of Progress offers insightful articles on breakthrough cancer research, news, and patient care at one of the country's top cancer centers.
Highlights of the Spring/Summer 2013 issue include:
- Troublemakers: Investigators seek to identify which tumor cells are guilty of driving cancer growth
- Search for Shortcuts: New medical tools may speed drug development and offer better treatments for brain tumors
- Man on a Mission: Dana-Farber’s Ken Anderson, MD, has transformed treatments for multiple myeloma
- Young Lives on Hold: Caring for young adults means treating their unique clinical and emotional needs
- Six questions for Dana-Farber Chief Medical Officer Craig Bunnell
- What I Know: A father reflects on lessons learned from his young son's journey back from a rare cancer
- And more