Are you a Student, Faculty member, or Parent of the Harvard University Community? Stay connected on the go with Harvard Mobile!
-Quick Access to essential tools for Harvard Students.
-Both on & off campus dining options
-Campus Map & Directions
-& much more....
♪♪♪You want to find the best books to help you enrich your knowledge? ♪♪♪
♪♪♪You want to discover books, classical literary wooks collected in The Harvard Classics?♪♪♪
54 wooks in The Harvard Classics collected in our free Harvard Classic Books App!
Discover treasures of knowledge that The Harvard Classics bestow upon you right now!
***** GOOGLE USER REVIEW *****
★★★★★– Nice! A must have application,all books are in online library with only step it downloaded to application's bookshelf- USA
★★★★★– Great! Gives wonderful classic books to read...- USA
★★★★★- “I would support this Great App.” – UK
☆☆☆And Many, Many More Rave Reviews
With free Harvard Classic Books, a knowledge treasure of the world is in your hand now!
***** FEATURE *****
• Friendly and easy to use interface.
• The titles of books are classified by Author, Top Rated, Recents and Featured.
• Support the Chapter list that helps you to choose your favorite Chapter easily.
• Day/Night mode: Day (black on white), Night (white on black).
• Set the Font and Layout systems based on your own favourite with full of features: Font Family, Font size, Font Weight, Line Spacing and Text Alignment
• Auto bookmarks the last read position.
• Tap and Tap: easy to go to the next pages.
• Intergrate the features such as: Feedback, Share and Comment directly on book.
• Set the Page Turn Speed easily based on your want.
… And many other works in The Harvard Classics are updated!
Download Harvard Classics Books for free right now! Reading, Enjoying and Discover the knowledge treasure that these books bring to you!
Designed and developed by Harvard students, the app provides access to:
· Event calendars
· How-to guides: Including tips for interviewing, resumes, and cover letters
· Job and internship listings and search tools
· Career guides
· Up-to-the minute announcements
Additional features allow you to:
· Capture business cards
· Store recommenders and resumes
· Work from OCS checklists, or create your own
Whether you’re in the early stages of career exploration, or in the final rounds of the interview process, the Harvard OCS app provides tailored support and tools for success!
**This app is intended for use by students and alumni of Harvard College.**
©2011 The President and Fellows of Harvard College
This app is for you!
Choose which type of reference you would like to cite from,enter the details and both the in-text and end references will be generated in the Harvard Referencing format.
Simply email the bibliography to yourself and copy and paste to the end of your assignment.
Choose from more than 20 different referencing options!
Stop losing marks,start Easy Harvard Referencing
Thinking of attending the Harvard Graduate School of Education? Prospective students can navigate the campus and the city of Cambridge, MA and learn about our unique programs and culture through a self-guided tour. Whether at home or on campus our interactive student guide will accompany you as you explore our university's offerings through the use of the GPS-enabled campus map, student videos and photos.
* Self Guided Tours: A location-based Campus Map will highlight important landmarks on campus and will allow you to easily find your way around. As you approach buildings our tour guide will provide you with important information regarding our programs.
* Landmarks and Buildings: Learn more about our programs and explore campus landmarks via descriptions and rich-multimedia
* Custom Walking Tour: Enhance your Visit by taking a custom tour and get an up-close look at many of the unique majors and programs offered.
* Multimedia: Explore our community by Watching videos from campus and browsing through hundreds of photos
* Interactive Panoramas: Browse through a list of interactive 360 panoramas of covering various locations and buildings
Harvard Westlake School, Harvard-Westlake, Harvard Westlake Alumni Mobile, evertrue, alumni, hw
- Automatic Harvard reference generator for books, eBooks, journals, eJournals and websites.
- Scan a books barcode (or input the number) and CiteScan will generate the reference for you!
- Email a list of references or copy them to your clipboard.
The application extends the Time and Time Again exhibit beyond the confines of the main gallery space, to include around 40 additional objects and exhibits in all of the Harvard Museums of Science and Culture as well as other spaces of the Harvard University Campus.
The Time and Time Again exhibition is curated by the Collection of Historical Scientific Instruments, Harvard University in collaboration with the other members of the Harvard Museums of Science and Culture: The Harvard Museum of Natural History, The Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology, and The Semitic Museum at Harvard.
*Technical Notes and Privacy Guarantee*
Time Trails can locate in which of the participating buildings the user is located by seeing the available WiFi networks. The App does not transmit any personal information (including the user's location), and in fact this geolocation feature can be used entirely offline.
The app is fully functional (except for detecting one's position) outside of the Harvard University campus and with Wifi reception deactivated.
Some minor features, which are clearly indicated, require Internet access.
The CHS is a cutting-edge research institution in the field of Hellenic studies and is a leader in making scholarly works available online. The CHS has an extensive library in Hellenic Studies and welcomes fellows and scholars to use its resources and non-circulating library when in the Washington D.C. area. In addition, the CHS connects with scholars through its online publications. CHS electronic publications include: Classics@, an online journal; Homer and the Papyri, a database of Homeric papyri fragments; and other online publications such as complete e-books. The CHS also publishes print books in two key series, the Hellenic Studies Series, and the Milman Parry Collection Series.
The Homer Multitext project, the first of its kind in Homeric studies, presents the textual transmission of the Iliad and Odyssey in a historical framework. It offers free access to a library of texts and images, a machine-interface to that library and its indices, and tools to allow readers to discover and engage with the Homeric tradition. Updates on the project are available via the Homer Multitext blog. Additional information is available here. To view the available papyri, select the manuscript browser below.
More from developer
• Explore: Discover the academic and residential experience at Harvard, including facts and figures about the College, video, photo galleries, and the latest updates from Facebook and Twitter.
• Visit: See when information sessions and tours take place in the Harvard College Admissions Visitor Center. Find directions, parking information and more ways to discover what it’s like to be a student at Harvard.
• Apply: Learn about the admissions process and timeline, and the requirements for your application. See an overview of the Financial Aid application and consider that Harvard may be more affordable than you think.