Designed for knitters & crocheters KPD catalogues PDF patterns enabling you to find patterns that match your knitting requirements and more.
One of the main unique functions is the ability to add patterns to a database to which KPD automatically pre-fills fields such as: Gender, Garment Type, Yarn Type, Yarn Weight/Length, Needles, Gauge, Rating, Notes etc. which you can edit if required.
Once you have updated a few patterns you will be able to use the Filter option to list patterns for those matching fields.
For example, if you want to knit a JUMPER for a BABY and you only have 150 grams of 4ply YARN and size 11 NEEDLES then filter to only show the patterns that match these requirements.
Database pattern records can be viewed by text or in a gallery style. Selecting a pattern opens a dialog where you can perform actions like View, Match, Edit pattern etc.
Pattern text can be viewed alongside multiple row counters and markers to highlight your progress. Pattern text can also be edited to suit your needs.
"My Yarns" enables you to catalogue your own wool stash and optionally will list yarns that are suitable for a chosen pattern or list patterns that can be completed using a particular yarn.
KPD comes with a built in bespoke web browser that enables you to download patterns directly into the app. For patterns not in PDF format you can use the built in page2pdf function to convert any web page into a PDF pattern.
Also comes with many handy knitting calculators and much more:
• ounces to grams
• needles to wool size
• sleeve reduction
• row increase/decrease calculator
• 2 sock pattern generators
• yarn substitutions, including feet, yards, meters, ounces and grams
• abbreviations reference
• multiple row / repeat counters with or without pattern text display
• button spacing calculator
• needle sizes reference
• pattern gallery view
• star ratings
• built in pattern browser for easier downloading of patterns
• built in web page to PDF conversion for patterns not available as a PDF download
• add pattern images from pattern, camera or file
• add and edit all categories, i.e. add a new garment type "hats"
• my needles, catalogue your own needles
• my yarns , catalogue your yarn stash
• PDF pattern image & text extraction
• size guides - tops, hats, socks, gloves etc
• backup & restore functions to move data between devices
• gauge calculator
• Transfer your existing KPD data
• No in app advertising
• Customisable miscellaneous categories
• Restore databases or shared preferences independently of each other
• Delete individual database tables
• Configurable Craft types, previously (Knit/Crochet/Machine only)
• Project timers
• New 'Counter with Pattern' with images
• Configurable counter sounds
• Add multiple pattern / project images
• My yarns import
• My Yarns gallery view
• My Yarns bar code scanning
• My Yarns shop search
• My Yarns unit cost
• My Yarns decimal quantity owned
• Pattern scroll lock
• Stitch increase / decrease row counter within existing counters
• Clone pattern to make project patterns
• Configurable "Counter with Pattern" highlight line color and thickness
• Add / Edit abbreviations
• Gauge calculator
KPD has lots of in app and on-line help:
and a dedicated on-line user forum:
Plus unrivalled app support
NOTE: There is a free version of KPD, if you don't mind adverts and with less functionality.
Perhaps you have tried to weave baubles or friendship bracelets schemes and already know how interesting it is. Our application will help you to create any scheme of Alpha pattern on your tablet or phone.
- change knot count of horizontal and of vertical
- Create your own color pallete
- Set color for each knot of your bracelet, trinket and anything you want to string
- When the pattern is ready, you will be able to change color pallete of your strings, and bracelet would recolor another colors
The program allows to delete only unused colors from pallete. If you change color that is in use, the whole scheme will recolor :). Use this feature to recolor the scheme. If you want to delete color, make it unused.
Regards, Sponte team.
With 5 brands to choose from (and growing) you can list threads by manufacturer and code and view alternatives.
Maintain and view your own stock levels as well as adding wools to shopping lists which can be shared.
With the colour swatch viewer you are able to match wools easily or scroll through to choose similar shades.
Easy to use, a 'must have' for any tapestry / needlepoint enthusiast.
Sploong is an application that allows users to receive real-time offers from businesses, based on their location and preferences.
Users can get real-time offers when the type of business they are interested in (according to their preferences), launch offers. To receive those offers, users will need to be signed-into the application and to benefit from those offers they will have to accept them in order to receive a coupon which will be shown to the business!Registration is free!
Through Sploong, users will be notified about the offers near them, they will be able to see their active offers and their past accepted offers, while they’ll also be able to review the offers as they see them or after they use them.
When turned on and logged in, the application will communicate with the server in order to identify the location of the user.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.