The WMRA App:
The WMRA App allows you to listen to WMRA and WEMC, pause and rewind the live audio, and view the program schedules for WMRA and WEMC all at once! You can explore On Demand content, search for programs, bookmark a program for later, and wake up to WMRA and WEMC with the alarm clock!
• DVR-like controls (pause, rewind, and fast forward). You can pause the live stream to have a conversation and pick up right where you left off! Or rewind to catch a comment you just missed!
• Listen to live streams from WMRA and WEMC even while traveling! Start the app and your favorite station starts playing – no clicks to start listening.
• Integrated program schedules for the WMRA and WEMC streams!
• One click stream switching – flip over to the program you noticed on another stream with a single click.
• Listen to WMRA and WEMC in the background while browsing the web or catching up on your emails!
• Access WMRA and WEMC’s programs easily and quickly.
• DVR-like controls. Pause, rewind and fast forward your program with ease.
• When listening to programs, individual segments (when available) are listed so you can review and choose one or listen to the entire program.
• Easy to access past programs.
• The WMRA App displays the web page associated with the program or program segment you are listening to On Demand so you can explore for more information.
• Save what you were listening to (Live or On Demand) so you can replay, follow-up, or share it later by simply clicking “Bookmark”.
• Easily share stories and programs with family and friends via the “Share” button.
• A built in Sleep Timer and Alarm Clock allows you to go to sleep and wake up to your favorite station.
The WMRA App is brought to you by the people at WMRA and Public Media Apps. We work to provide our valued listeners with great solutions to find what you want, when you want it, and where you want it.
Please support WMRA Public Radio by becoming a member today!
WMRA Radio, WMRA, WEMC, Harrisonburg, Shenandoah Valley, NPR, Public Radio, BBC, JMU, music, news