You will be able to run 5k as soon as in 7 weeks thanks to the interval training program created by top coaches! The training’s intensity increases as you progress and the workout gradually advances. You’ll just need to do 30 minutes of interval training 3 times a week and you’ll achieve what you wish for.
You can use the app outside, in the gym or even on a treadmill.
You can listen to your favorite music as you walk/run while the app tells you what to do.
If you want to share your results with your friends and family, you can do so by posting your running map on Facebook and Twitter after your workout.
- Effective training plan from the best coaches
- GPS map saved for each training session
- Real-time stats of your pace, distance, time and other parameters
- Audio cues during all workouts to keep you focused
- Listening and managing your favorite music from the app
- Motivating tips on running with each training session
- Sharing results with Facebook & Twitter friends
- Inspiring quotes keep you motivated while running
- Synchronization of your stats & logs with an upgrade from the free version
- Integration with Runkeeper, Fitbit, MapMyRun – your activities are automatically synchronized with these networks
Get ready to be surprised if you think you would never be able to run 5K!
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
This app is developed for informational purposes only. You must always consult your physician or doctor before starting any fitness program.
You will not achieve your running goals if you get injured from your workouts!
There are two things you can do immediately that may help you avoid injury.
1. PROPER RUNNING CADENCE
Most runner's cadence is too low, causing unnecessary effort and impact. RUNZI is a running cadence tracker and provides a running metronome to keep you focused on what matters.
2. LIMIT INCREASES IN RUNNING IMPACT TO 5% PER WEEK
As you increase running distance or speed, you are also increasing cumulative impact on your joints. RUNZI is a running impact tracker and provides daily, weekly, monthly and yearly cumulative impact analysis.
Please visit the website for more important information on proper training with RUNZI.
DURING A RUN
- running cadence tracker
- running impact tracker
- running distance tracker
- running duration tracker
- running pace tracker
- steps tracker
- running metronome
- automatic splits at set time or distance intervals
- spoken running metrics at splits
- tracking is automatically paused when not running
- maps in case you get lost
AFTER A RUN
- view run summary, splits, and maps
- animated playback of your run on the map
- graph of cadence and impact
- daily, weekly, monthly and yearly summary of all metrics
- export all run data
- Make a donation and get...
.....best and worst mi/km
.....filter out low cadence steps
.....Export to MapMyRun, RunKeeper, Strava or GPX file to Dropbox or Email
- no login or account setups, just go run
- all analysis on your phone right when you are done
- treadmill mode
- indoor track mode
- works in parallel with other running distance tracker apps
(*tested with mapmyrun, runtastic, nike, strava, runkeeper, endomondo)
RUNZI is perfect for chi running and barefoot running
**** Run on Earth now supports PAFERS enabled Bluetooth fitness machines! ****
Run on Earth is an exciting app that lets you enjoy the experience of exercising all over the world without ever needing to leave your home! Compatible on PAFERS enabled treadmills, exercise bikes, ellipticals and cycle trainers (with speed/cadence sensors), Run on Earth is packed with incredible features that provide an extraordinary home workout experience.
* PAFERS enabled fitness machines and equipment must be purchased separately.
** A data connection is needed at all times to use the map related features.
Run on Earth is integrated with Google Maps and lets you set routes around the world. The app uses elevation data provided by Google Maps and communicates with your fitness machine to simulate the real world conditions in terms of incline for treadmills and resistance for bikes and ellipticals (i.e. When going up a hill the incline of your treadmill and the resistance of your bike/elliptical will automatically increase). Now you can test your endurance with a realistic run in the challenging French Alps, or enjoy a leisurely pace along the famous beaches in Rio de Janeiro.
You can even use street view to see the sights just as if you were running down a real street. The lifelike experience makes it fun to set up runs all over the world and see things like the Colosseum in Rome, the beautiful coast line in Cape Town, or Central Park in New York.
**** Easily find and select routes around the world ****
- Use the new search feature to quickly find interesting and exciting places to exercise around the globe.
- The touch friendly design makes it easy to set up routes. Just tap on the places you want to start and end and the app will create a custom route for you.
- If you want to go down a certain street, past a park, or see a landmark, just tap on the place you want to go and the route will automatically be adjusted.
**** Integrated with Google Maps for 3 different map viewing modes ****
- The app communicates the map data to simulate real world conditions and will automatically adjust the incline/resistance levels for PAFERS enabled treadmills, exercise bikes and ellipticals.
- Street view lets you experience lifelike outdoor runs all over the world.
- Map view makes it easy to track your current location.
- Satellite view provides an excellent bird’s eye view of the roads and terrain you are going through.
**** Track important workout stats to accomplish goals ****
- Run on Earth tracks useful stats, including incline/resistance level, time elapsed, calories burned, km/miles traveled and speed.
- Set up a PAFERS ID so that you can save all your workout results and easily set goals and track performance.
- Multiple users can use the app to track and monitor their own results when signed in to their own PAFERS ID.
- Run on Earth Android version is optimised for Samsung Galaxy Note 2, Nexus 7 and Samsung Galaxy S4.
- This App is optimised to be used in the listed devices, but it also works in Android devices equipped with listed Android versions or superior, and Bluetooth 2.1 or superior, and 4.3" screen or superior.
Millions of activities recorded since 2008.
Superior GPS sports tracking and fitness app. For all outdoor (using GPS) and indoor sports (using sensors). For running, cycling, mountain biking, skiing, snowboarding, sailing, biking and indoor gym workouts and fitness classes. The best featured app to record your GPS track and monitor your performance and cardio fitness.
TRACK YOUR WORKOUT
★ Live tracking and offline recording of all GPS based activities.
★ Live tracking and offline recording of sensor based activities using bluetooth, BLE SMART and ANT+
★ Track speed, distance, heart rate, time, pace, altitude gain/loss and more
★ Enter Manual activities based on workout time or details from another device
TARGET YOUR TRAINING
★ Customize speed, pace and heart rate based training plans in the app
★ Race previous tracks
★ Receive highly customizable and detailed audio coaching and voice feedback
TRACK WORKOUT HISTORY & PERFORMANCE
★ Track workouts on your calender and see your monthly totals
★ Use the Activity Summary charts to compare distance, time, speed, pace and calories with previous months or years
★ Measure yourself against your annual personal bests for each sport
★ Get notified when you beat personal bests
COMPATIBLE WITH SENSORS AND WATCHES
★ Android wear support
★ Bluetooth Zephyr HxM and Polar Wearlink BT and Zephyr BioHarness
★ Bluetooth low energy SMART heart rate monitors, bike and running sensors
★ Polar Wearlink® + transmitter with Bluetooth®
★ Polar H7 and Zephyr Hxm SMART
★ ANT+ heart rate monitors, bike and running sensors
★ Export workouts in GPX, CSV, KML from the website
For bluetooth sensors see http://sportstracklive.com/help/heart-rate for more info.
For Bluetooth SMART (Bluetooth low-energy) sensors. See http://sportstracklive.com/help/bluetooth-smart
This app is ANT+ certified and supports ANT+ enabled heart rate sensors, footpods and bicycle speed & cadence sensors. Visit http://www.thisisant.com/directory for compatible devices.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any problem
Use for running, cycling, mountain biking, skiing, snowboarding, sailing, windsurfing, paddle boarding and all outdoor sports using GPS or use sensor only mode for indoor sports such as fitness classes and gym workouts.
Help, Feature requests and forum http://getsatisfaction.com/sportstracklive
Track distance, pace, and calories burned. Find out if you run faster to rock music. (Be sure to check out the new Spotify feature.) Discover whether Fridays or Mondays are your best days. Share your running routes with friends or give theirs a try. Rack up your best runs on the new Social Leaderboard. If you’re travelling, the GPS locator shares the best running routes in your current city. When you’re not travelling, check out the new Global Insights to find out what’s going on beyond your neck of the woods.
Finally, when your run is done, PUMATRAC will show you your score, distance, personal insights, and weather/time condition bonuses. It’s an app that’s always thinking about your next step and challenging you on those days when you need it most. PUMATRAC comes with support for the Pebble smart watch.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Easily track all of your outdoor fitness activities and your stats will automatically save to your iFit.com account. You can measure your progress by tracking your speed, distance, heart rate, and elevation in order to help you achieve your fitness goals faster.
The iFit app provides optimized GPS performance and a more accurate tracking system that tracks your distance even when there’s no signal.
This premium app is an ad-free experience. iFit members can view their workout schedule and view detailed stats from a completed run, walk, or hike.
* Compatible with Android Wear
* Track and view your outdoor run, ride, hike, or walk directly from your smartwatch.
* Track your workout with optimized GPS tracking
* Ad-free workouts
* Convert your outdoor workout to an indoor workout on iFit enabled equipment
* Manually log workouts
* Record your heart rate wirelessly with Bluetooth 4.0 Technology
* View advanced analytics of your workout right on your phone
* Stay on pace with Voice Prompts without checking your phone
* View your iFit workout schedule right on your phone
* All of your workouts are automatically uploaded to the iFit database
* Post your workout summary and stats to a friend via Facebook or Twitter
Some features require an iFit membership. Continuous use of GPS while running can decrease battery life.
The Runtastic Workout & Interval Timer app is more than a stopwatch or countdown clock. Whether it’s for your HIIT or tabata workouts, circuit training or at-home bodyweight training workouts, this app is for you. Set as many timers on your smartphone as you desire, save these settings, and use your customized timers again and again. Define your workout intervals (workout, rest periods, sets, reps) and construct unique, personalized workouts!
TIMER APP FEATURES & BENEFITS:
* Customize your timer with various activity phases:
- Rest period
* Voice feedback: Constantly looking at your smartphone and clock is a problem of the past
* Create an infinite number of timers, save them, and use these again and again
* Determine sets of workout phases and rest periods, and how often you want to repeat your routine
* Displays both total time and remaining time
Use our timer app for training at the gym, with weights, kettle bells, spinning, bodyweight exercises, tabata or other fitness activities! The Runtastic Workout & Interval Timer app is also a great fit for those engaging in HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) training, interval training, or boot camp style circuit training!
The countdown is on! Download the practical Runtastic Workout & Interval Timer app today, and enjoy the unique timing benefits during fitness activities and in your everyday life!
Runtastic is all about health & fitness apps! Check out more of our apps to help you reach your fitness goals at http://play.google.com/store/search?q=pub:Runtastic
INICIACION: Plan de entrenamiento de 3 días a la semana dirigido a aquellas personas que hace muchos años que no hacen deporte o no lo han hecho nunca y quieren iniciarse en el running. Con este plan de entrenamiento en el que se combina correr y caminar, aunque al principio sólo puedan aguantar un par de minutos corriendo, a los 2 meses serán capaces de mantener una carrera continua durante 30 minutos seguidos y participar en pruebas de 5 Km.
10 KM: Plan de entrenamiento de running de 3 días a la semanas combinando caminata y trote y dirigido a personas que quieran participar por primera vez en carreras populares de distancia entorno a los10 km y ya han completado una carrera de 5K o son capaces de mantener una carrera continua por un tiempo de 30 minutos.
1/2 MARATON: Plan de entrenamiento para correr por primera vez el medio maratón (21K) donde se combina cada semana 3 días de running con 2 días de entrenamiento cruzado o cross training (nadar, bicicleta, caminar o hacer pesas realizando series con poco peso, muchas repeticiones y poca recuperación entre serie y serie) para así obtener unos resultados optimos. Dirigido a personas que ya han completado carreras de 10K y quieren saber si tienen aptitud para correr un maratón en el futuro.
MARATON: Plan de entrenamiento para participar por primera vez en la carrera estrella de toda persona que practica running, el maratón. En los entrenamientos de 4 días a la semana se combina la carrera con progresiones (4 carreras de 100 m de menor a mayor intensidad), circuitos (series de unos 10 ejercicios de fuerza, abdominales y lumbares, 15” cada ejercicio sin apenas descanso entre ellos), estiramientos, abdominales y lumbares. Dirigido a personas que ya han completado carreras de media maratón y quieren afrontar el reto de correr los 42K por primera vez.
AMP UP YOUR PERFORMANCE
It is proven that performance increases when you track it. Now you can track your pace, route, distance, calories, climb, and more. Save your runs with detailed performance graphs, splits, photos, and run journal.
SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS
Share your triumphs and trials with friends who also love running. Help each other stay motivated and stay connected using the most social running app ever!
KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE TRAIL
There’s no need to look at the app while running. Audio feedback gives you ongoing progress updates and an adjustable start countdown gives you time to put your phone in an armband, pocket, or belt.
PUMP UP THE JAMS
Performance improves when listening to music. Groove to your favorite tunes and control it all from within the app. Playlists are supported.
MANAGE RUNNING GROUPS
Messaging makes it easy to plan runs with friends and keep tabs on your progression as a group. Take advantage of the group therapy opportunities by talking, laughing, crying, and counseling with each other as you run with your friends.
SYNC TO Athlete.com
Runs are posted automatically to Athlete.com where you can access stats, plan, map runs, and much more.
ENJOY NUMEROUS BONUS FEATURES
• View detailed breakdowns of your runs and your friends’ runs
• Take pictures along the way to preserve the memory and share with friends
• Share your adventures on Athlete.com & Facebook (you control when to share to Facebook)
• Coordinate runs and stay in touch using our messaging feature
• Track your performance in miles or kilometers
• Privacy options allow you to easily choose when and to whom you want to share information
Note: Continuous use of GPS tracking in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.