If you have developed an app with App Inventor and still not added in the application download this application and post.
For those who still do not know which is App Inventor can download it and find out.
In the application we are grouping the apps by categories, news and more downloaded or successes.
This is a beta version.
Feel free to use this application to promote your Android Application.
This App is not meant to train you how to use App Inventor. We offer online courses that teach you App Inventor, which you can access through the app. The App Inventor Training App does give you access to over 40 tutorial videos and our blog which has tutorials. You're free to use those to your heart's content.
What's in this app:
* About Android App Training
* Tutorial videos from our YouTube channel
* Form for requesting a free trial of our online App Inventor courses
* Ability to purchase our online App Inventor courses
* Our Facebook page
* Our Twitter feed
* Our blog with App Inventor news and tutorials
* Our App Inventor Podcast
As you can see, this App is not meant to be a stand alone method of teaching you how to use App Inventor, that's what our online courses are for. However, you will get access to tons of video tutorials and text and screenshot tutorials through our YouTube channel and blog.
Consider this App your gateway to learn about our company and find all the great training opportunities we offer.
Wanna learn App Inventor? Then this app is for you!
This app provides a tutorial of how to use app inventor. It takes the user through each app inventor component and gives tips and tricks of how to use it.
It was created by Nathan Evans, Jr., a rising 11th grader in Washington, DC.
This app is one of several apps created by students who participated in Youth APPLab during the 2010-2011 school year. Youth APPLab is powered by Uplift, Inc. and funded by The MacArthur Foundation.
Please share your feedback by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The MIT Press is a university press based at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Its publications include scholarly, professional, and general interest books in science, social science, and the humanities. We also publish scholarly journals. MIT Press publications are written and produced for an international audience of scholars, practitioners, and general readers. The Press strives to deliver publications that are attractive, affordable, and accessible to a growing community of readers worldwide.
Functions that have been provided:
- Date Picker
- Change Password
Register and login using WebDB Service of http://webdb.satukarya.com/
Pinnacle, the seed for a college event was the beginning and now Tesla is the basis of an international fest. Running in its fourth year,TESLA the annual technical festival of MIT College Of Engineering, scheduled for 26th, 27th, 28th of February 2013,provides a common platform for the interaction and exchange of a variety of technical ideas; supplies the resources and energy to allow the fusion of ideas of the numerous branches.
Aperto a tutti, consente di sviluppare applicazioni utilizzando un browser web collegato direttamente sui server del MIT. (O.S. Windows, Mac, Linux).
Pur essendo su piattaforma Java, non serve conoscerne il linguaggio.
App Inventor lo scrive per noi quando, tramite un interfaccia grafica, assembliamo blocchi di codice preconfezionati assegnando "comportamenti" a componenti quali Pulsanti, Sprite, Sensori ecc.
Per testare le applicazioni è possibile usare un telefono o tablet con S.O. Android, oppure l'Emulatore fornito da App Inventor.
Il software scritto può essere distribuito anche sul Play Store di Google.
Vengono descritti gran parte dei componenti e blocchi di codice. Una guida in italiano presenta per ogni componente almeno un applicazione, commentata passo-passo.
Per ogni applicazione,oltre che la descrizione, sono mostrati graficamente i componenti, l'aspetto nell'emulatore, ed i blocchi dei comportamenti.
Some assembly required? Left the manuals back at the shop? Missed your last product training session?
No problem. With Inventor Publisher Mobile Viewer, you have important product information and instructions at your fingertips wherever you go. Users of Inventor Publisher software can easily publish and share 3D interactive instructions directly to iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Together, Inventor Publisher and the Inventor Publisher Mobile Viewer App deliver next generation instructions for visually explaining your ideas, designs, and products.
• Communicate how your products get assembled, used, taken apart, and serviced – or simply what’s great about them!
• Reduce your documentation, service, support and training costs
• Arm your sales force with 3D to win new business
Once you’ve experienced instructions in 3D, you’ll never look at documentation the same way again!
Autodesk Inventor Publisher Mobile Viewer comes with a wide variety of sample files for your enjoyment. To create your own 3D interactive instructions, Autodesk Inventor Publisher software is required.
✓ Zoom, pan & rotate in 3D using Multi-touch
✓ Play or scrub through animated sequences of step-by-step instructions
✓ Double-tap on individual components for detailed part information
✓ View text descriptions and annotations that can help augment 3D graphics
✓ Includes 26 sample instruction files
✓ Store files directly on your device
✓ Autodesk 360 account integration
✓ Simple, more intuitive user interface
• Requires Android 2.1 or above. Requires OpenGL 1.1 or above. Recommended devices include: 1GHz processor, 512MB RAM.
• Textures will only appear on Android devices with PowerVR chips when models with textures are published using R2011 and R2012 of Autodesk Inventor Publisher desktop software.
Buy this DRM-free ebook today! Powered by Aldiko.
Create mobile services and applications regardless of your computer programming knowledge. This extraordinary book introduces you to App Inventor for Android, a powerful tool that exposes you to the world of computer programming so you can create technology rather than merely consume it. Ideal for beginning and intermediate Android developers, hobbyists and makers, and students of any age, App Inventor teaches will help you turn your great idea into a full-functioning app in no time.
5th,10th,later century scientists details and their images,country information. If you want to know only scientist names and invention,click names invention button, search names and find your query or if you want to know scientist photos,click photos button. And also it displayed scientist life period(born,died) information. If you want to send this useful information to your friends click SendToFriend button inside your dialog.
The Myles & Ayesha Black Inventors Match Game challenges your MEMORY skills as you play the match game component. Game pieces are beautifully illustrated images of each invention featured in the game. This LITE version has thirteen (13) inventions but will not receive content updates. The FULL version has been released and will receive updates regularly.
There are 3 levels of match-game play: easy, medium, and hard, and the names of the top 3 scorers are recorded.
The Myles & Ayesha Black Inventors Match Game also provides players with detailed information about each invention (inventor, patent #, date of patent) with an option to read more to aid in learning more about each invention.
Myles & Ayesha and all logos are trademarks of Uplift, Inc.
To make a tax deductible donation to the Myles & Ayesha project overall, please visit - http://www.upliftdc.org/donate.html
The Start Scratch App has been designed to make learning the Scratch programming language, developed by MIT, even easier. It does not however let you open, edit or run Scratch programs.
Start Scratch features information and examples for all the blocks from the newly released Scratch 2.0!
--- App Features ---
- Over 25 Scratch tutorials, with many more coming soon.
- Tutorial overviews with information on difficulty and length of time to complete.
- Step-by-step guidance with images, so you can learn at your own pace.
- A quick quiz question for each tutorial, so you can check your understanding.
- Search all tutorials to find the tutorial you need quickly and easily.
- Completed example projects at scratch.mit.edu/users/StartScratchApp.
- Over 150 blocks are included, each with a description and image.
- Examples on how to use each block, complete with images showing an example script which uses the block.
- See which blocks are used by sprites, the stage or both.
- Information about all the Scratch 1.4 and Scratch 2.0 blocks.
- A quick quiz question for each block, so you can check your understanding.
- View blocks by category, and read about each category in detail.
- Search all blocks to find the block you need quickly and easily.
- Learn about the different Scratch block shapes.
- Track how many tutorial and block quizzes you have completed.
- Add your Scratch username, to see your Scratch account and projects on the MIT Scratch website.
- View all 12 v1.4 'Scratch Cards', created by MIT to demonstrate exciting Scratch features.
- View all 14 v2.0 'Scratch Cards', created by MIT for help getting started with Scratch 2.0.
- View the Scratch website without leaving the app.
- Use Parental Controls to disable access to all external content, such as the in-app web browsers. We want to help keep children safe online.
- Contact us directly, without leaving the app.
- View our account on the Scratch website, without leaving the app.
- Get more help and support from within the app.
- Add your name in Settings for customised menus.
--- Regular Updates ---
We are updating Start Scratch regularly, with loads of new content and features. Download the app now and get all future updates for free!
Our next update will include an improved design, in order to support larger tablet displays.
--- Suggestions and Feedback ---
If you would like to make a suggestion, or provide some feedback on how we can improve our app, we would love to hear from you! We respond to each and every suggestion we receive. Please email:
Alternatively, please visit our website at:
--- Please Note ---
The Start Scratch App is not affiliated with the Scratch team at MIT. Scratch is developed by the Lifelong Kindergarten group at the MIT Media Lab. The Scratch logo and the Scratch cat are trademarks of MIT. A big thank you to the team at MIT for doing such an amazing job with Scratch!
This app does not let you create your own Scratch projects, so you will need access to the Scratch website to follow the tutorials. You can use Scratch for free at http://scratch.mit.edu.
More from developer
Note: If you are using MIT App Inventor version 1 (found at beta.appinventor.mit.edu) you should use the MIT AI Companion instead of this program. Both can be present on your phone at the same time.