The NEW lucid dreamer app with innovative features to help you lucid dream, keep a dream journal, and analyze your dreams!
Have you ever dreamed of reaching full consciousness in your dreams? That's called lucid dreaming and Lucidity is specially designed to help you reach this goal. Become a lucid dreamer and start controlling your dreams!
Lucidity can also be used as a simple dream journal, or dream recorder.
«If you must sleep through a third of your life, why should you sleep through your dreams, too ?»"
• Elegant and smooth UI to enjoy writing and reading your dreams, with android's latest navigation and design guidelines
• Password-protected dream journal
• Tag, search and filter your dreams with custom labels
• Morning reminder: have a notification ready to immediately write down your dreams once you wake up
• Evening reminder: it's important to read your passed night dream in the evening, to develop a better dream recall
• All Day Awareness feature : never again forget to be aware!
• Import/export all your dreams to your SD card in only one click
• Nice statistics: who doesn't like to watch a cool and colorful graphs about his data?
• Find recurrent dream signs. Lucidity can analyze your dreams and find recurrent words and patterns
• Record you dream entries by audio with Lucidity Premium
• Built-in Wiki, for beginners and as well as advanced lucid dreamers: learn all you want to know about lucid dreaming
Please note that ads are displayed. A small in-app purchase permanently removes ads and unlocks additional content, such as a dark theme, audio recording and additional statistics. Everything else is free and unlimited.
INTERNET & ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: display ads; send feedback
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: backup dream journal to SD card
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: set your notifications back on reboot
RECORD_AUDIO: record your dreams by audio (premium - see above)
VIBRATE: move phone to and fro very rapidly
If you want to become a lucid dreamer, this app is for you! Lucidity is a lucid dreamer app that helps you lucid dream with lucid dreaming tools such as a lucid dream journal, morning and evening reminder, all day awareness notification, and many more!
Lucidity is a lucid dreaming guide for you to achieve dream control; it can remind you to perform reality checks and it can analyze your dreams. If you wonder what is lucid dreaming or want to learn lucid dreaming, this app provides an in-app lucid dreamer wiki to answer all you questions!
How to lucid dream? This app offers a few tools to learn lucid dream, and explains how to lucid dream.
"Lucidity - Lucid Dream Journal" is free with an in-app purchase to remove ads.
Kids right from Kindergarten are exposed to journals. This app is not only educational but is fun for them as well. Kids can save and share or print them as well.
You can even listen to the written text in the journal as well.
This app can be used with a wide variety of age groups ranging from preschoolers to teenagers.
The user interface is simple enough for ages 3+ to use without any additional instruction. The use of the app does not require reading, so it is an ideal tool for using in a preschool story circle (see lesson plans) as well as a general writing prompt for all ages without reading or native language barriers.
-Choose number of dice to roll, 1-10.
-Realistic dice sounds and still images.
-140 pictograms in dictionary.
-No reading necessary.
-Optional game instructions included in app.
1. Charades - Use the single die roll to determine a charade item.
2. Stories With Friends - Form a circle. Roll the Story Dice (any number, 1-10). Create a sentence including all of the items from the dice. Pass to the next person and repeat, adding onto the story each time.
3. Song Challenge - Roll a single story die. Come up with a song that includes that item in the lyrics.
4. Poems With Friends - Same Stories With Friends, using only 1-2 dice, and create rhyming lines.
5. Drama Club - Roll dice (any number). Form a character using these items, then create an improv skit with friends as your characters!
Story Dice is primarily useful in higher order activities under Bloom’s Taxonomy, particularly Synthesis, where you create, invent, compose, predict, plan, construct, design, imagine, propose, devise, and/or formulate. You can devise less and more challenging activities, as in the following example.
Sample Journal Activity “My Perfect Day” using Bloom’s Taxonomy
Student/Short Version: Student will create a character using Story Dice, then describe/write/dramatize their own “perfect day” from their character’s perspective.
Teacher Version: Student will create a unique character using the Story Dice for seed ideas. After writing a short character sketch, student will compose a Journal Entry called “My Perfect Day” writing from their new character’s perspective. The evaluation step is the highest order activity and is a self-grading option.. Finally, a fun bonus option in a classroom or small workgroup setting is to have students perform their journal entries as monologues, in character, possibly interacting with each other, adding a drama element.
1. Knowledge: Roll five or more Story Dice. Identify and describe the pictures on dice.
2. Comprehension: Paraphrase the task (Journal Activity “My Perfect Day”) in which you will use the dice.
3. Application: Prepare a chart with five categories: name, age, job, pets, hobbies. Place each dice image within a category. Imagine that you are this character and write a short paragraph describing yourself in detail.
4. Analysis: Examine each feature of your character and determine what makes them special.
5. Synthesis: Compose a journal entry called “My Perfect Day” from the character’s perspective.
6. Evaluation: Decide what worked and what didn’t in your journal entry. Were you successful at combining the dice pictures in a believable way?
BONUS Activities: Perform journal entry as a monologue and interact with other students. Stay in character!
Molecular Vision first published in 1995 as one of the first paperless science journals, and they are a gold standard for open-access publishing in biomedical sciences. As a vision scientist who has published in this journal and as a reviewer for Molecular Vision and numerous other journals, I can attest to the quality of Molecular Vision's operations and publishing. The Journal's editorial board includes scientists and clinicians at the top of their fields.
Molecular Vision continues to make all papers available free, to support scientists and physicians around the world.
Molecular Vision is supported by the generosity of the following sponsors:
Emory Eye Center, Zhongshan Ophthalmic Center, Georgia Knights Templar Educational Foundation, and Emory University.
On behalf of the Eye Research Institute of Oakland University, I donate this App in honor of our founding scientists, Dr V. Everett Kinsey and Dr. Venkat N. Reddy, and also Dr Barry Winkler in the year of his transition to ERI Emeritus Professor. May it support awareness of Molecular Vision and its continued service to vision scientists around the globe.
Kenneth P. Mitton, PhD
Associate Professor of Biomedical Sciences
Control of Gene Expression Lab &
Pediatric Retinal Research Lab of the
Eye Research Institute
Rochester, Michigan USA
The growth of open access (OA) academic publication world- wide challenges libraries and academics about how to organize, rank, and include new work in library catalogs. However, systematic evaluation of trends in cross-disciplinary open access publication is hindered by fragmentation of sources and inconsistent presentation of content.
To facilitate research in this space, we have compiled the holdings of the largest directories of open access academic publications. We standardize record format to support cross-source comparison, and we apply a variety of heuristics and external sources to improve record quality.
- Easily browse through million of articles.
- Create profile and rate articles up/down.
- Easily see see similar articles.
This app is ideal for anyone who does algebra mathematics. High school student to a university students could use this tool for quick reference or for checking their work.
This app can be used to the following:
• Adding of Polynomials
• Subtraction of Polynomials
• Multiplication of Polynomials
• Dividing Polynomials
• Find Roots of Polynomials
• Expansion and Simplifying Polynomials
• Factoring of Polynomials
• Expanding and Simplification of Rational Expressions
This app uses Offline Processing (Internet not required) for calculations and support use of negative exponent.
Mathematical expressions are rendered by MathJax .
When the user changes the value of any parameter the truss is updated and the system automatically recalculates and dynamically presents the results. This enables the optimization of structural design, determining the values that produce minimum forces, stresses, deflections and self-weight of the structure.
User Guide available in https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BxZgHvoG6Vu8VklrSzNzOThrVGs/edit?usp=sharing
- Dynamic generation of 44 types of trusses
- Variable number of panels (up to 20)
- 11 geometrical parameters for each type
- 64 combinations of supports
- Distributed and point loads, including self weight
- Different cross-sectional area for groups of members
- Adjustable material parameters
- Structural stability analysis
- Truss analysis using the stiffness method
- Influence of each parameter on joints and members
- Automatic size of sections
- Different screen layout of results
- Scaled deflections
- Generation of DXF graphic files (17 layers)
- Generation of detailed analysis reports
- Library of analysis files. Load and Save options
- Optional pop-ups
- Persistent user settings
Developed for Smartphones and Tablets.
English and Spanish supported. Requires Android 2.2 or higher and a minimum resolution 320x480
With this App, researchers can follow the latest plos ONE papers in your research area while you are on the go, even without internet access.
Simply select the plos One category of your interest. All latest abstracts can then be read without online access.
When you are back online, use the menu key of your android device to share interesting articles to your colleagues or yourself via email and facebook, or go to read the full-article.
An interactive reading experience lets you swipe and zoom through articles, save papers for reading offline, download PDFs, search across all journals, share your favorite papers on social media, and read the new open access journal Cell Reports.
Use your existing ScienceDirect or Cell.com profiles to access full text of the journals you regularly read, or log in as a guest to read abstracts.
Experience Cell Press journals as you never have before!
- Generate citations by scanning book or journal barcodes using your phone’s camera.
- No Barcode? Search by Book/Article Title, ISBN, ISSN, DOI or URL.
- Citing a website? Simply paste in the URL or use RefME.com, which syncs with the app and is perfect for websites.
- 7,000+ supported citation styles including APA, MLA, Chicago and AMA as well as most school/college-specific styles.
- Add notes to your citations, both in the app and at RefME.com.
- Export via Email or Evernote using the app.
- Send your work straight to MS Word, EndNote and more from RefME.com.
Happy citing :)