The NEW lucid dreamer app with innovative features to help you lucid dream, keep a dream journal, and analyze your dreams!
Have you ever dreamed of reaching full consciousness in your dreams? That's called lucid dreaming and Lucidity is specially designed to help you reach this goal. Become a lucid dreamer and start controlling your dreams!
Lucidity can also be used as a simple dream journal, or dream recorder.
«If you must sleep through a third of your life, why should you sleep through your dreams, too ?»"
• Elegant and smooth UI to enjoy writing and reading your dreams, with android's latest navigation and design guidelines
• Password-protected dream journal
• Tag, search and filter your dreams with custom labels
• Morning reminder: have a notification ready to immediately write down your dreams once you wake up
• Evening reminder: it's important to read your passed night dream in the evening, to develop a better dream recall
• All Day Awareness feature : never again forget to be aware!
• Import/export all your dreams to your SD card in only one click
• Nice statistics: who doesn't like to watch a cool and colorful graphs about his data?
• Find recurrent dream signs. Lucidity can analyze your dreams and find recurrent words and patterns
• Record you dream entries by audio with Lucidity Premium
• Built-in Wiki, for beginners and as well as advanced lucid dreamers: learn all you want to know about lucid dreaming
Please note that ads are displayed. A small in-app purchase permanently removes ads and unlocks additional content, such as a dark theme, audio recording and additional statistics. Everything else is free and unlimited.
INTERNET & ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: display ads; send feedback
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: backup dream journal to SD card
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: set your notifications back on reboot
RECORD_AUDIO: record your dreams by audio (premium - see above)
VIBRATE: move phone to and fro very rapidly
If you want to become a lucid dreamer, this app is for you! Lucidity is a lucid dreamer app that helps you lucid dream with lucid dreaming tools such as a lucid dream journal, morning and evening reminder, all day awareness notification, and many more!
Lucidity is a lucid dreaming guide for you to achieve dream control; it can remind you to perform reality checks and it can analyze your dreams. If you wonder what is lucid dreaming or want to learn lucid dreaming, this app provides an in-app lucid dreamer wiki to answer all you questions!
How to lucid dream? This app offers a few tools to learn lucid dream, and explains how to lucid dream.
"Lucidity - Lucid Dream Journal" is free with an in-app purchase to remove ads.
The Start Scratch App has been designed to make learning the Scratch programming language, developed by MIT, even easier. It does not however let you open, edit or run Scratch programs.
Start Scratch features information and examples for all the blocks from the newly released Scratch 2.0!
--- App Features ---
- Over 25 Scratch tutorials, with many more coming soon.
- Tutorial overviews with information on difficulty and length of time to complete.
- Step-by-step guidance with images, so you can learn at your own pace.
- A quick quiz question for each tutorial, so you can check your understanding.
- Search all tutorials to find the tutorial you need quickly and easily.
- Completed example projects at scratch.mit.edu/users/StartScratchApp.
- Over 150 blocks are included, each with a description and image.
- Examples on how to use each block, complete with images showing an example script which uses the block.
- See which blocks are used by sprites, the stage or both.
- Information about all the Scratch 1.4 and Scratch 2.0 blocks.
- A quick quiz question for each block, so you can check your understanding.
- View blocks by category, and read about each category in detail.
- Search all blocks to find the block you need quickly and easily.
- Learn about the different Scratch block shapes.
- Track how many tutorial and block quizzes you have completed.
- Add your Scratch username, to see your Scratch account and projects on the MIT Scratch website.
- View all 12 v1.4 'Scratch Cards', created by MIT to demonstrate exciting Scratch features.
- View all 14 v2.0 'Scratch Cards', created by MIT for help getting started with Scratch 2.0.
- View the Scratch website without leaving the app.
- Use Parental Controls to disable access to all external content, such as the in-app web browsers. We want to help keep children safe online.
- Contact us directly, without leaving the app.
- View our account on the Scratch website, without leaving the app.
- Get more help and support from within the app.
- Add your name in Settings for customised menus.
--- Regular Updates ---
We are updating Start Scratch regularly, with loads of new content and features. Download the app now and get all future updates for free!
Our next update will include an improved design, in order to support larger tablet displays.
--- Suggestions and Feedback ---
If you would like to make a suggestion, or provide some feedback on how we can improve our app, we would love to hear from you! We respond to each and every suggestion we receive. Please email:
Alternatively, please visit our website at:
--- Please Note ---
The Start Scratch App is not affiliated with the Scratch team at MIT. Scratch is developed by the Lifelong Kindergarten group at the MIT Media Lab. The Scratch logo and the Scratch cat are trademarks of MIT. A big thank you to the team at MIT for doing such an amazing job with Scratch!
This app does not let you create your own Scratch projects, so you will need access to the Scratch website to follow the tutorials. You can use Scratch for free at http://scratch.mit.edu.
Teacher Gradebookis a friendly, powerful and great Android app for teachers to manage students grades. It is a digital gradebook for teachers.
I am a teacher that develops the app in my spare time..
Designed specially for Tablets but it also works on smartphones.
Teacher Gradebook can be protected with a password and database is encrypted, so in case you lose your device, the personal students' data is safe.
- Specially designed for Tablets
- PDF and CSV export
- Weekly Schedule/Timetable
- Encrypted database: your data is safe even if you lose it.
- Manage Students: Add / modify / delete students, add comments
- Grades and activities management
- Pick a random student: useful to ask the students
- Cell Colors: set a color the whole column, a whole row or a single cell
- Conditional color grades
- Different types of grades: Numeric grades, counter grades, free text grades, icon grades and calculated grades (allow automatic calculations of assigning a weight)
- Grade symbols: add / edit / delete different ways to view the grades. Example: Outstanding, Remarkable, A, A+, F, etc...
- Icons: icons can be assigned to the cells, and student activities. The teacher gives the meaning that wants to a particular icon.
- Allows you to create groups of students or subjects.
- Creates assessments / quarters / terms / trimesters
- International: adapting the educational system of different countries
- Attendance: Absence, Delays, Justified absence, Justified delay
- Student's grade reporting
- Backups: Manual backups locally and in the Cloud, Automatic local Backups, Auto backup in Google Play: retrieve all data in case you lose your phone or tablet.
- Import students from a CSV file.
- Classroom diary: annotations for each group or subject.
** Visit the oficial web: http://www.teachernotebook.net
** TRANSLATION HELP: If you want to contribute to translate this app to your language mail me to firstname.lastname@example.org **
- Google+: https://plus.google.com/communities/114846341726421534021
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/cuadernoprofeso
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Teacher-Notebook-Cuaderno-Profesor/544794855653425
Programming is performed with Scratch language, which allows you to create your own interactive stories, games, and animations — and share your creations with others.
ScratchDuino helps young people learn to think creatively, reason systematically, and work collaboratively — essential skills for life in the 21st century.
Based on Scratch project of the Lifelong Kindergarten Group at the MIT Media Lab, which is provided free of charge.
INFORMATION AND SUPPORT
Everything about ScratchDuino KIT: http://www.scratchduino.com/
*** scratch arduino MIT ***
Kids right from Kindergarten are exposed to journals. This app is not only educational but is fun for them as well. Kids can save and share or print them as well.
You can even listen to the written text in the journal as well.
It enables this task to be performed across over 20,000 journals from all major publishers.
Users can define their article feed by:
Following all peer-reviewed articles matching the keyword(s) that are most relevant to them and/or
Following one or more of over 20,000 journals from all major publishers and/or
Following one or more author(s)
Users are then able to Scan through the list of newly-published articles that match their selection criteria.
When scanning, with one click they can View the article Research Highlights (when available), the full Abstract and article-related information.
Another single click Select that article and send the URL directly to the user's email in-box linking to the Abstract or full-text version
Back at their desk, users can then click on those emailed links and Follow up to the full text article
Make results relevant in your thesis, dissertation, clinical trials for free.
Every researcher requires a perfect result, we helps you to achieve it.
This is the app just to help your data reaches the result
We are having staff with perfect medical background, highly qualified and experts in Bio-statistics, well verse with data software's.
1. Data analyses of dissertation
2. Sample size calculation in clinical trial
4. Paper publication
7. Table/Graphs/Visual graphics
WE DO THE FOLLOWING TESTS
Differences between groups
Repeated measures ANOVA
Factorial (three-way) ANOVA
Three-way repeated measures ANOVA
Mann-Whitney U test
Wilcoxon signed-rank test
Kruskal-Wallis H test
Hierarchical multiple regression
Chi-square for association
Principal components analysis
Testing for normality
Dichotomous moderator analysis
Graphs and charts
Clustered bar chart