- different types of schedules (for one and two weeks);
- different kinds of classes (seminar, practical, and lab);
- schedule views (for the week or day);
- adding homework (incl. linked with workbook), accomplish mark;
- tasks terms and priority;
- convenient day planning.
With more than 162,000 full-text articles and counting, APA Journals Pro contains content from APA published journals, the Canadian Psychological Association, and English-language journals from Hogrefe Publishing Group. Follow your favorite journals, receive new content notifications, bookmark and add notes to your key articles, and share content with peers with APA Journals Pro.
My Day is a simple journal/note/diary application to help you keep a chronological record of what happened throughout your day!
LOTS OF UPDATES COMING SOON!
* Fonts, sizes and colors
* Sorting, backup, restore
* Export & Import (CSV, Text, DB)
Journal + Notepad + Organizer
Orange Diary is an easy-to-use daily journal app that helps you organize all your ideas and information in your phone. Orange Diary lets you take journal entries, capture photos, create to-do lists, record voice, etc ....
Due to Play store policy, you have only 15-minutes refund window. Please try Demo version before purchase.
• Manage entries using
. Multi level folders
. Entry calendar
. Trash bin
. Reminder (Sound alarm, status notification)
(Photo, image, video, audio, voice recording, tasks, expenses)
. Background colors
. Date/time/currency format
. Text color
. Text size
• Import & Export
. Import from File (Text and CSV format)
. Import from Google Drive
. Export to Email/Text
. Export to Google Drive (Spreadsheet and Document format)
. Export to Google Calendar (individual entry)
. Export to Google Blogger (individual entry)
• Backup & Restore
. Scheduled backup
. Online backup (Dropbox)
. Data transfer
. App widget (4x1)
. Passcode lock
. Simple task list
. Simple expense list
Write offers both a minimalist writing interface that allows you to focus on what you are currently writing and a proper Android 4.0+ style interface for managing your notes/journal entries.
It has the features which should be in an Android text editor: clean interface, word count, proper Android appearance and searching your notes.
It is one of CNET's "Best Android notepad apps for students".
✔ Fullscreen mode
When you want to focus you can hide the action bar and go to the fullscreen mode. In this mode you will see just your writing (and the onscreen keyboard if you are using it). There is an additional fullscreen view mode, where you can read text with editing disabled.
✔ Automatic Saving
Notes save when you go back to the main screen, when you switch to another App or go to the Home Screen.
✔ Word and Character count
So you can keep track of how much you've written. View statistics via the menu.
✔ Quickly create new versions of notes
You can create a copy of a note at the tap of a button. And delete notes (after confirmation) quickly.
You can export notes in HTML format to your external storage/SD card (ideal if you want to edit them in Word/Pages/OpenOffice Writer).
✔ Easy note/journal entry management
Notes are ordered by standard last-edited-first order and with a tap of your left thumb you can filter by date. In the latest version you can also order by creation date (Journal style). You can also do a text search to locate particular notes/entries.
✔ (Bluetooth) Keyboards
Keyboards work really well with Write. With a physical keyboard the fullscreen mode really is fullscreen (or as close as Android allows). Keyboard shortcuts for common actions.
✔ Onscreen keyboard
Auto-correct is enabled (with a physical keyboard it is disabled) for more accurate writing.
Using Android's share feature Write is ideal for the preparation of blog entries, emails or other text. Just tap on share to send it to many applications:
Works really well with...
But should work in similar applications too. It uses a standard Android sharing 'Intent'.
If you are a Dropbox user checkout Write Notebook as this offers full background sync, support for phones and a new interface.
"School Mark Diary Manager" Features:
-Analyse trends in your grades as you progress
-A diary to save your homework and school commitments
-Mark your no lesson days
-Mark your oral exams/homeworks/written/task exams on the calendar
-Mark your absences in the calendar/diary
-Count the number of absences in the whole year
-Create your own custom school subjects
-Calculate your mean/average marks
-Specify your examinations as oral/written or practical
-Save your school schedule/timetable
-The school schedule/timetable manages up to 16 hours for each day
-Read the subjects of everyday through the schedule/timetable
-Write notes about your query/exams/task
-Send diary pages to your friend through SMS
-Count remaining school days
-Divide the school year up to 5 parts
-Record lessons/explanations through the microphone of your smartphone
-Listen the recording of the explanations
-Export data to SD card
-import data from SD card
-Read your report card!
If you have problems or tips please, contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you like School mark diary manager? Take a moment to rate it!
"School Mark Diary Manager" is the perfect app for the school/university. Download "School Mark Diary Manager" now!
- Widgets and Shortcuts for quick text, photo, video and sound notes from the home screen
- integrated To Do list and password for privacy
- take photos, video and record audio directly into your journal notes
- attach photos, video, audio, and other files to your journal notes
- save notes in PDF format
- handwriting draw pad for Samsung Galaxy / Note S Pen
- integrated Aviary photo editing
- split screen option for tablets and large displays
- notes organizer with drag and drop to sliding categories menu
- import/export to Google Drive™ (Google Docs™)
- import text directly from files
- use Text to Speech to read notes
- set reminder with LED and vibrate notification for selected journal notes
- classify and search the journal notes by category and number of stars
- backup your journal notes on device or online
- send journal notes to Email, SMS text messaging, Google Calendar™ and save to SD card/USB Storage
- share and export notes to external apps like Twitter, Dropbox, Evernote® and Google Drive™
- insert GPS location in the note
- text style (bold, underline, italic)
- set text size and color
- customizable start options as new journal note, full journal listing, calendar or ToDo listing
- scan NFC tags, smart posters, business cards on NFC enabled phones
- supports Chinese, English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese and Romanian language
Demo version available on Google Play - search for "jnmwsi" and select Diary Notes Multimedia. The notes taken with the demo version can be exported to the paid app.
Internet access - required to synchronize notes with a PC via USB cable and for import/export to Google Drive™ (Google Docs™)
Fine (GPS) Location - allows insertion of the current GPS location in a note
Record Audio - allows attachment of audio notes
Modify USB and SD card contents - required to export/backup the notes on the device and to store the media files
Near Field Communications - allows the scanning of NFC tags directly into a note
Vibrator - used for reminder notifications
Install shortcuts - allows creating a shortcut for a note on the Home screen
Your Google accounts - needed for export and backup to Google Drive
● Write or draw your own content.
● Capture images from Flickr, Google images, Corbis or any of your favourite web sites.
● Include videos from YouTube.
● Add text.
● Associate your journal with an event in your calendar.
● Share pages via your favourite social networks including Facebook.
● Pinch to rotate/resize/move images and text.
● Pinch to zoom/move page.
● Full animated undo/redo support.
● No Ads.
● Fully compatible with the HTC Flyer stylus.
● Full compatibility with the Samsung Galaxy Note SPen coming soon.
Watch the video:
Learn more about Sueneti Arc Journal:
Need full-text but not at your desk? The SciVerse ScienceDirect mobile app doesn't restrict your brainwaves to the workplace; now you can find and read your subscribed Elsevier article while you're at a conference, travelling to and from work, or enjoying some rare downtime.
If your institutional library subscribes to SciVerse ScienceDirect online then you can access exactly the same journals from your mobile phone you don't even have to think about it. The screen is smaller but the familiar content is all there. With SciVerse ScienceDirect mobile app, you can look up and read a paper, share the articles, or just explore what's out there anytime you get a bright idea.
SciVerse ScienceDirect is a leading full-text scientific database offering journal articles and book chapters from more than 2,500 peer-reviewed journals and more than 11,000 books. There are currently over 9.5 million articles/chapters, a content base that is growing at a rate of almost 0.5 million additions per year. This is equates to around 30% of all the world's research literature.
The functionality of the Beilstein Journals app allows to:
* read the full text of all articles
* read PDFs online or store offline
* browse and search all articles
* send article links by email
* go to linked lab videos