With more than 162,000 full-text articles and counting, APA Journals Pro contains content from APA published journals, the Canadian Psychological Association, and English-language journals from Hogrefe Publishing Group. Follow your favorite journals, receive new content notifications, bookmark and add notes to your key articles, and share content with peers with APA Journals Pro.
- different types of schedules (for one and two weeks);
- different kinds of classes (seminar, practical, and lab);
- schedule views (for the week or day);
- adding homework (incl. linked with workbook), accomplish mark;
- tasks terms and priority;
- convenient day planning.
The NEW lucid dreamer app with innovative features to help you lucid dream, keep a dream journal, and analyze your dreams!
Have you ever dreamed of reaching full consciousness in your dreams? That's called lucid dreaming and Lucidity is specially designed to help you reach this goal. Become a lucid dreamer and start controlling your dreams!
Lucidity can also be used as a simple dream journal, or dream recorder.
• Elegant and smooth UI to enjoy writing and reading your dreams, with android's latest navigation and design guidelines
• Password-protected dream journal
• Tag, search and filter your dreams with custom labels
• Morning reminder: have a notification ready to immediately write down your dreams once you wake up
• Evening reminder: it's important to read your passed night dream in the evening, to develop a better dream recall
• All Day Awareness feature : never again forget to be aware!
• Import/export all your dreams to your SD card in only one click
• Nice statistics: who doesn't like to watch a cool and colorful graphs about his data?
• Find recurrent dream signs. Lucidity can analyze your dreams and find recurrent words and patterns
• Record you dream entries by audio with Lucidity Premium
• Built-in Wiki, for beginners and as well as advanced lucid dreamers: learn all you want to know about lucid dreaming
Please note that ads are displayed. A small in-app purchase permanently removes ads and unlocks additional content, such as audio recording and additional statistics. Everything else is free and unlimited.
INTERNET & ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: display ads; send feedback
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: backup dream journal to SD card
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: set your notifications back on reboot
RECORD_AUDIO: record your dreams by audio (premium - see above)
VIBRATE: move phone to and fro very rapidly
If you want to become a lucid dreamer, this app is for you! Lucidity is a lucid dreamer app that helps you lucid dream with lucid dreaming tools such as a lucid dream journal, morning and evening reminder, all day awareness notification, and many more!
Lucidity is a lucid dreaming guide for you to achieve dream control; it can remind you to perform reality checks and it can analyze your dreams. If you wonder what is lucid dreaming or want to learn lucid dreaming, this app provides an in-app lucid dreamer wiki to answer all you questions!
How to lucid dream? This app offers a few tools to learn lucid dream, and explains how to lucid dream.
"Lucidity - Lucid Dream Journal" is free with an in-app purchase to remove ads.
Journal + Notepad + Organizer
Orange Diary is an easy-to-use daily journal app that helps you organize all your ideas and information in your phone. Orange Diary lets you take journal entries, capture photos, create to-do lists, record voice, etc ....
Due to Play store policy, you have only 15-minutes refund window. Please try Demo version before purchase.
• Manage entries using
. Multi level folders
. Entry calendar
. Trash bin
. Reminder (Sound alarm, status notification)
(Photo, image, video, audio, voice recording, tasks, expenses)
. Background colors
. Date/time/currency format
. Text color
. Text size
• Import & Export
. Import from File (Text and CSV format)
. Import from Google Drive
. Export to Email/Text
. Export to Google Drive (Spreadsheet and Document format)
. Export to Google Calendar (individual entry)
. Export to Google Blogger (individual entry)
• Backup & Restore
. Scheduled backup
. Online backup (Dropbox)
. Data transfer
. App widget (4x1)
. Passcode lock
. Simple task list
. Simple expense list
My Day is a simple journal/note/diary application to help you keep a chronological record of what happened throughout your day!
LOTS OF UPDATES COMING SOON!
* Fonts, sizes and colors
* Sorting, backup, restore
* Export & Import (CSV, Text, DB)
Write offers both a minimalist writing interface that allows you to focus on what you are currently writing and a proper Android 4.0+ style interface for managing your notes/journal entries.
It has the features which should be in an Android text editor: clean interface, word count, proper Android appearance and searching your notes.
It is one of CNET's "Best Android notepad apps for students".
✔ Fullscreen mode
When you want to focus you can hide the action bar and go to the fullscreen mode. In this mode you will see just your writing (and the onscreen keyboard if you are using it). There is an additional fullscreen view mode, where you can read text with editing disabled.
✔ Automatic Saving
Notes save when you go back to the main screen, when you switch to another App or go to the Home Screen.
✔ Word and Character count
So you can keep track of how much you've written. View statistics via the menu.
✔ Quickly create new versions of notes
You can create a copy of a note at the tap of a button. And delete notes (after confirmation) quickly.
You can export notes in HTML format to your external storage/SD card (ideal if you want to edit them in Word/Pages/OpenOffice Writer).
✔ Easy note/journal entry management
Notes are ordered by standard last-edited-first order and with a tap of your left thumb you can filter by date. In the latest version you can also order by creation date (Journal style). You can also do a text search to locate particular notes/entries.
✔ (Bluetooth) Keyboards
Keyboards work really well with Write. With a physical keyboard the fullscreen mode really is fullscreen (or as close as Android allows). Keyboard shortcuts for common actions.
✔ Onscreen keyboard
Auto-correct is enabled (with a physical keyboard it is disabled) for more accurate writing.
Using Android's share feature Write is ideal for the preparation of blog entries, emails or other text. Just tap on share to send it to many applications:
Works really well with...
But should work in similar applications too. It uses a standard Android sharing 'Intent'.
If you are a Dropbox user checkout Write Notebook as this offers full background sync, support for phones and a new interface.
The functionality of the Beilstein Journals app allows to:
* read the full text of all articles
* read PDFs online or store offline
* browse and search all articles
* send article links by email
* go to linked lab videos
- Taking a note: Take notes and edit with SomNote. You can take pictures and attach it and also put a picture you draw yourself into a note. Wanna read pdf and text files? Just pull it from PC and read it on your mobile device.
- Making a folder: Folder feature is now included in SomNote. Make any folder in any color and name you like - categorize all your notes according to your taste.
- Protecting your secret: SomNote will protect your notes. You can lock your note, folder, and even SomNote itself. Keep your secret diary notes safe from others with ease!
- Finding your notes: You can find every note with the Search menu. It will instantly highlight every note and folder simultaneously as you type what you want to find.
★ Extra features
- Auto backup: Every note and file written and attached in SomNote will be saved automatically after you log-in. SomNote will keep everything you write safely even if you initialize or lose your mobile.
- Font: Four beautiful fonts are waiting for you in the setting menu in addition to basic system fonts and more gorgeous fonts are coming. Stay tune with SomNote!
- Sort: You can sort your notes by a date and alphabetical order and we will add more sorting methods steadily.
- Restore: When you activate automatic backup, you can also restore a note at a point of time you want with "time machine" function and also restore even a deleted note from the trash. Try it on SomNote web.
If you have any problem or question about SomNote, please contact us by email below. We will always answer your question and help you use SomNote better everyday!
(Keyword: note, notepad, evernote, awesome note, one note, springpad, catch, memo, somenote, diary, drawing)
Flava is private note/journal application with personal timeline to seize your life by moments.
"Best Android Apps of 2013" - PCMAG.com
"Flava is a fun and quirky journaling app" - TheNextWeb
"Flava is fun, addictive, just the thing to get you started" - MacLife
"Flava is a beautiful little digital scrapbook on your phone" - AppAdvice
✔ Flava supports following features
: Text, photo, voice, video, location data, book/music/movie libraries, URL available for composition of a single page entry all at the same time
: Thematic icon & text tagging for fast and easy organization of pages
: Auto replay showing pictures from past moments with nice background music
: Exportation of selected pages of pictures within Flava timeline via facebook and twitter.
: In-app PIN lock and various sub features including photo geotagging & date stamping option
✔ Safely back-up your data & freely access it with various devices
: Entire Flava timeline can be safely backed-up using Flava’s own built-in cloud service
: Users can access backed-up timeline from different mobile devices and desktop browsers by simply logging in with their existing Flava account
✔ Many people use Flava as,
: Personal diary for freely jotting down personal thoughts & feelings
: Movie/book log with personal comments on favorite contents
: Dating journal for keeping moments spent with significant other
: Shared diary between couples in relationships
: Baby book for compiling photos and video clips of growing child
: Fashion scrap book for keeping records of one’s daily fashion choices and wish lists
life, lifelog, diary, journal, scrap, scrapbook, memories, memory, note, notes, log, daily, album, moments, cloud, movies, replay, sync, private, camera, record, movie, photo, jot, personal, secret, s-pen, flava, memo, 플라바, 그린몬스터
★ Everything is private by default (though can be later shared).
★ Capture thoughts and ideas as you constrain yourself to very short "micro" entries.
★ Want an idea for something to write about? Hit the prompt button ("!") and get a short suggestion.
If you want a fully featured note App, with online sync and so on, I personally recommend Evernote. However, if you want a simple, easy to use App which forces you to be concise and which allows you to quickly share journal entries/notes via Twitter, SMS and so on, then microJournal is ideal.
☆ Tap a saved note to share it.
☆ Hold on a saved note to edit it, clone it (start editing a copy of it) or to delete it.
☆ Export and import to and from SD card to allow you to backup/restore your entries.
☆ Premium export to word processors, blogs and email now available (requires purchase of key app).
☆ The main functions of the app will remain free (including backup facility).
☆ There are several extra features to thank those who support the development of the App including extra settings (character limit, skip menu) and extra export options.
"very good !!!!!!!"
"Love it. I use it a few million times a day."
"Minimalistic and beautiful!"
"LOVE this app from the moment I first used it. I tried out half-a-dozen journaling apps, and this is the one I kept. Love the simplicity & no-frills!"
"I use this as a real journal. Capturing short, quick thoughts right as they happen just works so much better than trying to remember at day's end."
In addition to keeping track of your reminders for you, Life Journal allows you to record miscellaneous events in custom journals, allowing you to keep track of anything that matter to you, in as much detail as you care to have.
Life Journal lets you decide how insistent you want the reminder notifications to be, from keeping the notification active until all is done, to never getting any notification.
NEWEST REMINDER ON TOP
Life Journal recognizes that it takes time to deal with some things, and places newer reminders on top to ensure you'll notice them.
KEEP REMINDER LOGS
Whenever you perform or skip a task, Life Journal keeps a record, allowing you to easily go back and see what you did (or not) and when.
RECORD IMPORTANT EVENTS
Life Journal also allows you to record any event you wish to, and to organize these in separate journals.
• Create as many journals as you need
• Backup and restore all data
- calendar view
- search by text in the notes, date range and star rating
- application locking and privacy with password for all the notes
- 7 font size adjustments
- SD import/export and backup of the notes
- send journal notes to Email
- 3 star classification system on each note
- supports English, French, Spanish, German, Romanian and Italian language
- install on SD card for Android 2.2 and newer
Premium version available on Google Play - search for "jnmwsi". The paid app can synchronize the notes to a Windows/PC version of the software via USB cable. Paid app is also ad-free. Your existing notes can be exported and in the paid version.
Internet access - required to display ads
Read phone state - required to display ads
View network state - required to display ads
Modify USB and SD card contents - required to export/backup the notes on the SD card
Reflect on the past
Visualize the future
But remain conscientiously concerned on the present.
Be a DayCatcher.
The DayCatcher App
DayCatcher is a new people-centric Note Taking, Journal and Diary app designed to help you organize large amounts of information in an intelligent and personal way.
One key feature that sets DayCatcher apart from the competition is you can link 'Contacts' or 'People' to your notes to develop a relationship database, like a CRM.
The 'Sentiment Slider' is also an option for your notes if you want to track emotion at the time of entry.
You can also set your notes for 'follow-up' at a later date to keep on top of your personal or professional network.
DayCatcher Journal is the great organizational note taking app you've been looking for.
DayCatcher is currently a free, ad supported app. Upgrade to Pro to enable notification reminders, remove ads, and support further development.
Capture what Matters, with DayCatcher.
The DayCatcher Mindset
The DayCatcher mindset revolves around the theme of being constantly present in the moment. Clearly focused on what is in front of them, the DayCatcher is in a great position to affect change and make a difference in the world. The DayCatcher can act with a sense of clarity and intention that can only be achieved with conscious effort and a sound system.
The DayCatcher mindset understands the need for meaningful relationships, and is always looking to deepen them.
The DayCatcher understands the speed at which information flows and has developed a system to capture relevant information into a trusted system for future reference and action. It is through this system a DayCatcher can remain focused on the present and keep their clarity.
The DayCatcher is looking for ways to cut through all the noise and develop a laser focus on the things that really matter....
Are you a DayCatcher?
● Write or draw your own content.
● Capture images from Flickr, Google images, Corbis or any of your favourite web sites.
● Include videos from YouTube.
● Add text.
● Associate your journal with an event in your calendar.
● Share pages via your favourite social networks including Facebook.
● Pinch to rotate/resize/move images and text.
● Pinch to zoom/move page.
● Full animated undo/redo support.
● No Ads.
● Fully compatible with the HTC Flyer stylus.
● Full compatibility with the Samsung Galaxy Note SPen coming soon.
Watch the video:
Learn more about Sueneti Arc Journal:
An interactive reading experience lets you swipe and zoom through articles, save papers for reading offline, download PDFs, search across all journals, share your favorite papers on social media, and read the new open access journal Cell Reports.
Use your existing ScienceDirect or Cell.com profiles to access full text of the journals you regularly read, or log in as a guest to read abstracts.
Experience Cell Press journals as you never have before!