Ride, Record, Snap, and Share - Ride with GPS
• One press and you’re off; we’ll provide a map, distance traveled, ride duration and more.
• Designed to be stable and efficient; we’ll record all your stats while leaving battery life to spare.
• See routes and cuesheets planned with our website, http://ridewithgps.com
• Love your Garmin? Keep it. Our product can stand alone or work in tandem with your existing bike computer.
• Live logging lets your friends track your ride with GPS. Basic/Premium only.
• Route navigation; turn by turn guidance with voice prompts and cue sheets so you never get lost while riding your bike. Basic/Premium only.
• Rock-solid GPS Logging; accuracy and stability are important. Like you, our GPS won’t quit.
• Comprehensive Bluetooth and Bluetooth Smart support; capture power, cadence, heart rate, and more. Can also be used when riding indoors.
• Bicycle profiles for more accurate data; keep your stats organized by equipment for a more complete look at your ride history.
• We love all bikes; Whether you ride a mountain bike or a road bike, our software is the perfect companion.
• Make it memorable; take photos using your preferred camera app, and we’ll automatically associate them with your ride.
• Remember great spots; photos with location data are geotagged on your ride.
• Enhance your Garmin; even if you prefer your own bike GPS, the Ride with GPS app makes it easy to take and upload photos when you are done.
• Be social; publish your rides to social media, or keep them within our community. Of course we value privacy, it's simple to hide any rides from public eyes.
• Make it presentable; add additional details using the Ride with GPS website, and share your rides and photos in a format your friends and family will enjoy.
• Between other software and devices; export GPX, KML, or TCX files from the website for use in other software or compatible bike GPS units.
• Your data; we believe that our users own their data. We’ll never hold your ride history hostage.
FOR OUR CUSTOMERS
• Turn by turn navigation; whether you’ve planned a bike ride in advance, or you’ve found one from our catalogue, we’ll keep you cycling in the right direction.
• Keep it real with live logging; publish ride stats and photos in real time, so your friends and family can track your progress.
Ride With GPS supports all Bluetooth Smart (Bluetooth 4/BTE/BTLE) sensors, as well as Polar and Zephyr regular Bluetooth heart rate sensors. We’ve thoroughly tested the following:
Wahoo Fitness Blue HR Strap
Wahoo Fitness Blue SC speed and cadence sensor
Wahoo Fitness RPM cadence sensor
Stages power meter
Polar Wearlink+ BTLE heartrate strap
Polar H7 Bluetooth Smart heart rate strap
Zephyr HxM Bluetooth heart rate sensor
Jarv Bluetooth 4.0 Cycling Speed and Cadence Sensor
Topeak PanoBike Bluetooth Smart Cadence and Speed Sensor
Runtastic Speed and Cadence Bike Sensor
Powertap BTLE speed and cadence sensor
While we haven’t tested it, Powertap’s Bluetooth Smart Powercap should work.
Come visit us at http://ridewithgps.com for more ways to improve your ride.
Velodroid is the simplest and most accurate GPS Bike Computer App on the market.
Designed with the specific needs of cyclists in mind, Velodroid presents your ride information on clear and uncluttered screens. It can even provide in-ride statistics using a speech capability!
The Elevation Profiles shown for the Tour de France are pretty neat, right? Well now you can access the same data as the professional cyclists. Velodroid makes it possible, providing Elevation Profiles using the most accurate altitude data available. Velodroid is generally correct to within 1m, while a normal phone GPS can only promise accuracy to the nearest 30m. However, if you are concerned about conserving battery, Velodroid has a nifty power saving mode which will use the GPS data during the ride, and allow you to update to the more accurate data when you return.
Velodroid maps your ride over familiar Google Maps satellite imagery (hybrid satellite/map images) in real-time, allowing you to quickly determine your location and check your progress. The intuitive panning and zooming tools allow you to navigate during your ride and keep yourself on track.
Whether you are training for an event, or just cycling to keep fit, Velodroid has some great tools to lend a hand. The intervals timer allows you to set up a training regime, and Velodroid is the only app that lets you see your improving fitness over time with its innovative fitness chart.
Velodroid takes care of all the basic bicycle computer functions in style, providing you a large easy-to-read speedometer, and a broad set of route and personal best statistics in your choice of Metric or Imperial units. All of the important route statistics are covered, including:
- Current Speed
- Trip Time
- Route Distance
- Average Speed
- Maximum Speed
- Current Elevation
- Maximum Elevation
- Elevation Gain
- Current Gradient
- Maximum Gradient
Sharing is well catered for, Velodroid can share your ride to any app that supports sharing, even letting you use an app like TweetDeck to handle both Facebook and Twitter posts at once. With Velodroid, your ride data is yours, it allows you to export and email your rides in a variety of formats including GPX, KML (for Google Earth), TCX and CSV. It also has integrated functionality for directly uploading your ride to a RideWithGPS.com account where you can access a treasure trove of post-ride analysis tools.
Take Velodroid for a ride today!
*Velodroid Free is limited to 20 rides. To get unlimited rides and to support Velodroid in being the best cycling GPS tracking app available, please upgrade to the paid version.
We're keen to hear your feedback, issues or requests at email@example.com / http://twitter.com/#!/velodroid / http://www.velodroid.com
Select any number of the customizable cycling computer screens:
• Stats Plus
• Map Route
• Virtual Rider
Each cycling computer screen is fully customizable with the following counters:
• Cadence (current and average) *
• Calories **
• Distance (current and virtual rider)
• Grade %
• Heart Rate (current, average, and maximum)
• Speed (current, average, and maximum)
• Time (current, elapsed and virtual rider)
* Requires BLE Speed and Cadence sensor
** Uses BLE Heart Rate monitor (but not required)
Note: Calories counter requires updating the Rider settings.
Upload tracks securely to the cloud:
• Daily Mile
• Map My Ride
• Ride With GPS
Complete ride analysis of stored tracks:
• Track details including name, time created, rating, notes, and calories burned.
• Route traveled with virtual rider.
• Speed graph with virtual comparison.
• Heart Rate graph with virtual comparison.
• Cadence graph with virtual comparison.
• Distance graph with virtual comparison.
• Load a virtual rider to compete against.
• Export tracks to sdcard.
Full ride history stored in the track list:
• Sort tracks by name, rating, date, time created, elapsed time, or total distance.
• Backup and restore full ride history.
• Import tracks from sdcard.
Feedback is encouraged, so please feel free to rate your experience and make suggestions for future upgrades! Email requests to crankindustriesllc[at]gmail.com
You know how well the navigation apps work on your phone, they can get you from point A to point B. However, when you are cycling for fitness you may want to get from point A around a specific route, back to point A. You can use web pages like RideWithGPS.com to create a cue sheet that will help you plot a course that will give you the miles you need for training or the views you want for sight-seeing and create a cue sheet. This app helps you follow that cue sheet using the GPS built into your phone.
CueSheet Pro Pack will announce turns and directions using your phone's built-in voices. This will allow you to keep your attention on the road rather than on the screen while you are riding. Off-course detection (BETA feature) will alert you when you've wondered off course. Note: Since this is still in BETA you can disable it in the preferences screen if it gets in your way.But we thought it was so useful that we wanted to get it out to you as soon as possible.
NEW: The Pro Pack also now lets you download the full map while you are connected to WiFi and then use the map on the road where the data connection might be spotty or expensive.
Download cue sheets for bicycle and motorcycle rides. Cue Sheet uses the Map and GPS to help you navigate your route. Great for those long training rides for cycling. Don't waste time getting lost. You'll never miss that great climb or view you planned to see. Use http://www.ridewithgps.com to create a course then import the cue sheet directly into this app.
Also has a more traditional cue-sheet view that can run with the GPS turned off so you can save your battery.
Please report any issues via email to me through the Google Play Store or to http://www.cuesheetapp.com. If you tell me about any problems directly it can be resolved faster than by leaving a negative review!
New: ProPack In app purchase Adds Voice Guided Navigation and optional metric units. Special Introductory Sale Price of $3.99
This app uses the GPS when in automatic Navigation Mode. This can consume a lot of battery. Consider using Options to have GPS on Map only and turning off voice prompts (under Preferences) while using the traditional Cue Sheet List if you are going to use it for a really long ride.
You can import a .gpx file from bikely.com (under its share menu). Download the file, transfer it to your phone and use the menu->Load option in Cue Sheet to import the file. If anyone knows anyone at bikely.com, we'd love to get access to an API to automate this process. GPX import is currently slow. Future versions will improve this.
Listing nearby rides only works for RideWithGPS.com.
This app requires Mobile Internet to download routes and the map. Data charges from your data provider may apply.
Free version requires you to manually advance the directions. Automatic directions are in the Pro Pack for just $8 US ($3.99 Special introductory price). Pro Pack also gives you the option to choose Metric distances and turns off ads. The Pro Pack is included in future so you keep the features as Cue Sheet continues to improve.
ProPack will stay active across new devices, and upgrades of CueSheet as long as you have to keep the same Google Play account that you used to purchased the app.
Please be aware of your surroundings at all times. Don't operate the Cue Sheet App in a way that will endanger you or others on the road.
The Exercise Cadence Timer beeps at one second intervals and plays a different sound at the top of each rep. and the bottom of each rep. When doing something like a 5 second up, 2 second down cadence, the app makes it easy to keep track of where you are without having to look at the screen.
When following a workout routine like Occam's Protocol where you are doing a 5 second up, 5 second down cadence, you'll be amazed by just how long 5 seconds is.
Again, the Exercise Cadence Timer counts down the amount of time for both up (i.e. lifting) and down (i.e. lowering) rhythms of an exercise. It beeps at one second intervals and plays a different sound notification depending on the change of direction.
- List of recent activities
- List of recent activities of the connextions
- Steps from today
- Graphical representation of the number of activities (grouped by type of activity)
Map with all the activities
- List of the activities
- List of the connections
- Overview with a summary
- List of daily steps with detailed view
List and overview of all activities or of a activity-\ eventtype
- Overview with a summary of the total distance, duration, etc.
- Comparison with the connections
- Comparison of the count, duration, distance from the current month with the last few months (even with the current week)
- Display of the activities with the longest distance, duration and with the highest calorie consumption
- General overview with the statistics
- Various graphs about the speed, heart rate, altitude, etc
- Analysis with the combination graph-map
- Single activity
A Garmin Connect account is required for this application!
For problems or suggestions, please contact me via e-mail.
hands-free navigation using gpx route files^ and GPS receiver
upload tcx track file to Garmin, Strava, RidewithGPS, etc
connect to heart-rate, speed, cadence, speed & cadence, and power sensors through ANT+ interface
See if your Android phone has the ANT+ interface at
For a list of compatible sensors, visit
Now totally free!
^ New features add compatibility with .gpx, .xml and .tcx files from sites like Bikely, BikeRouteToaster, GPSies, MapMyRide, RidewithGPS and Strava. Both Route and Track files are accepted and will be merged together if both are present in the file. Settings menu allows TrackPoint density adjustment.
It affords peace of mind, by allowing cyclists to conveniently and securely display their emergency contact details and medical information on their device's lock screen.
In the event of an accident, this vital information can be accessed immediately by paramedics, critically saving time and potentially saving lives.
Stay safe. Never ride alone. Always ride with RideID.
This app permits convenient extraction and upload of workout records from Google's My Tracks into your account on either the Ride With GPS or Strava websites. Support for other websites may be added later.
I have been using Ride With GPS in conjunction with My Tracks on my Android phone for some time. It works great. But, I have found the process of manually exporting tracks and uploading them to Ride With GPS somewhat tedious. So I have written this little app that makes it easy to do.
When opened, this app shows a list of the tracks available in the My Tracks database. You can select a single track and upload it or you can upload all of the tracks in one go. Your data is automatically exported from My Tracks into a temporary file in either GPX or TCX format (choose TCX if you need it to contain fitness meter data as well as GPS location data) and that file is then uploaded via email using configuration info that you enter once.
It is quite a time saver. You can even delete tracks from the My Tracks database from this app. But use this function only after you have confirmed that your email uploads are working properly.
Please see the app's menu for the all the options.
Make the most of home trainer. Just choose among the geolocated videos from Kinomap and train! Watch your icon moving on the map and on the elevation line: your goal is to follow the rhythm of the original video.
The motor of the machine will automatically change the resistance according to the elevation profile of the route. This way your training will be 100% realistic in the comfort and safety of your home.
You can also contribute to add your own videos, shot either:
- with the free application Kinomap Maker
- with a GPS camera
- with your usual camera and a GPS logger*
What it does:
- support for the Wahoo Fitness KICKR, RacerMate Computrainer, Elite Qubo (ANT enabled device required)
- access to all Kinomap cycling videos posted by other users
- select by popularity, duration, positive slope, etc
- 4 panels: video / map / elevation profile / dashboard
- view your instant power, speed, slope, distance, time
- easy setup in the profiles menu
- optimized for an external display: if you have a Google Chromecast or a MHL/HDMI adapter, transfer the video, the elevation profile and dashboard to your screen and maximize the space for the map
What it does NOT yet:
- log your trainings and export them to popular fitness file formats and online platforms
- unified style to all windows
- the channel concept
- multiplayer mode
- local download of videos for offline use
- search videos by keywords and maps
- support Powerbeam trainer, Arion Digital and Speed/cadence sensors
- support additional sensors such as heart rate monitor and cadence sensors
- support all resolution screens
- a monthly subscription to Kinomap Trainer from the Kinomap website or via an activation code
* See website to learn more about Shooting and uploading geolocated videos
TRACK + REACT Features:
- Understand which activities are impacting your arthritis pain
- Input your information in a secure environment
- Identify trends over time in the Arthritis Impact graph
- Use the web application (www.arthritis.org/trackandreact) to print your Arthritis Impact graph to share with your health care provider.
- Find advice and tips from the experts you trust at the Arthritis Foundation
Feedback from Users:
“The graph is extremely helpful. It quantifies what I do and how this impacts my life. Otherwise I just have a vague idea that I'm either feeling OK or not. This shows concretely how I can impact how I feel.”
“This is an AWESOME tool and exactly what I need to be working with to help myself manage my life and especially health and well-being.”