- background recordings
- export to csv
- storage on SD card
- handles recordings longer than 10 hours
HR Logger was tested using Polar H7, Armour39, mio alpha and two Samsung S3 (i9300 and mini) running android 4.3 (required for bluetooth low energy).
Manage the exercising heart rate, and this application assists you in training more efficiently.
In addition, with a GPS sensor, record a trace of speed and the movement and can count the lap time.
Store workout as a file and transfer a file to a PC and can open by PC application.
Workout file of HRnavi+ can use in the following PC apps.
(1) Polar Precision Performance SW v.4
(2) Polar ProTrainer5
(3) Firstbeat ATHLETE(R-R interval record rate and length more than one minute are necessary)
(4) Google Earth(GPX file)
(5) Starava(GPX file)
The following HR sensors are available.
(1) Poar wearlink+ with bluetooth
(2) Zephyr HXM bluetooth
(3) ANT+ compatible HR sensor
Calculate the calorie consumption and display it in real time.
Continued recording unless the record of workout is carried out as Android service
and is finished explicitly even if I finish this application.
The record is continued unless it became the severe low memory situation and can
record workout of up to 12 hours.
HR range warning by the beep sound and voice guidance at the time of the lap arrival.
If a HR became less than a target HR range, Sound low frequency and the long period.
If a HR became more than a target HR range, Sound high frequency and the short period.
TTS engine is necessary for voice guidance at the time of the lap arrival.
English and Japanese are available now.
Display a trace of the movement on a map.
The map can use the off-line map of the GramapCE format other than GoogleMap.
HRnavi+ has three views.
The first is workout view.
The workout view displays the present location of a duration, heart rate, calorie consumption and distance.
These are displayed as a column every item.
You can change the indication order of the column depending on your preference.
And you can make a specific column invisible.
The second is graph view.
The graph view displays workout as a heart rate, speed and a altitude graph.
And you can make any graph invisible.
The summary of workout is displayed in graph view too.
They are ...
(1) HR range
Time beyond the target HR.
Time in the target HR.
Time below the target HR.
Time when you took a rest.
(2) Started time
(4) Average speed
The third is map view.
The map around the present location is displayed, and a trace of the movement is displayed.
The trace of the movement is colored in the following rules according to the heart rate of the point in time.
(1) The color is gray in case of less than very light intensity.
(2) The color is blue in case of with in very light intensity and up to light intensity.
(3) The color is green in case of with in light intensity and up to moderate intensity.
(4) The color is yellow in case of with in moderate intensity and up to hard intensity.
(5) The color is red in case of with in hard intensity and up to maximum intensity.
When workout is with an automatic lap function and was started, the number of the laps
and a lap time are displayed in map view at the spot.
* Chart to show your heart rate over time in real time w/ pan & zoom.
* Map that shows your heart rate color coded route in real time.
* Export your heart rate data to either TCX file format or Comma Separated Value (CSV) text file format so you can analyze it externally. CSV data format: Time, Heart Rate, Latitude, Longitude, Altitude (meters above sea level), Speed (meters/second), Heart Rate Variability (milliseconds), Calories Burned (kcal), Battery Level (%).
Each premium feature is unlocked independently.
Displays battery level for Polar H7 and other HRM devices that support sending battery level information. The feature is active on Android 4.3 and Samsung devices at this time.
Due to Android Bluetooth Low Energy support limitations, this app only supports devices running Android 4.3 and above, the Samsung GS4 (Android 4.2+), and the following HTC devices - HTC One, HTC Droid DNA and HTC One X+ (Android 4.1+). Please note that your device must have hardware that supports Bluetooth SMART. If your device is not supported, please don't give my app a bad rating because it is out of my control. If you'd like to know why your device is not supported, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. The 2012 Nexus 7, Nexus 10, and Galaxy Nexus are not supported at this time.
The Samsung GS3, GS2, Note 2, and Motorola Razr XT910 have been confirmed to work with Cyanogenmod 10.2. You may need to put a file "android.hardware.bluetooth_le.xml" in /system/etc/permissions in order for Android to detect that the device supports Bluetooth SMART. Please email the developer at email@example.com if you would like help using Cyanogenmod 10.2.
It has been verified to work with the Mio Alpha, Polar H7, BlueLeza HRM Blue, Zephyr HxM Smart, Viiiiva, 60beat Blue, Beets BLU, and Wahoo heart rate monitors and should be compatible with any BLE heart rate measuring device.
Does not work with Zephyr.
Workout data save with polar '.hrm' format and '.gpx' format.
You can choose Polar Precision Performance SW(free), or ProTrainer5(commercial) for host application.
When you use LiveView, I strongly recommend that you update firmware of LiveView.
Here is the new firmware of LiveView.
Vital statistics such as heart rate, current speed and distance traveled are collected via Bluetooth transmissions and displayed in a dynamic user interface.
• Customize the monitoring capabilities for your age, gender and target activity zone.
• Monitor progress with heart rate, current speed, and strides displays.
• Track your activity level with a zone specific heart rate graph.
• Enable optional displays for elapsed time and distance traveled.
• Program a session interval timer.
• Select between US or International units.
Honors System Display Font size settings.
PLEASE give us your ***** ratings ***** !
ONLY for Bluetooth 4.0-MOTOROLA (e.g. MOTOROLA RAZR) with Bluetooth 4.0 (=Bluetooth Low Energy) Hardware AND Software-SUPPORT!!
** Please RATE but give me NO negative ratings for UNSUPPORTED Smartphones! **
Bluetooth Low Energy Heart Rate Monitor: Stable Version
Bluetooth Low Energy = Bluetooth 4.0 = Bluetooth Smart Ready.
Successfully tested with:
- Motorola RAZR-XT910
- chest strap Polar H7.
please, report to me other successfull tested configurations :-)
e.g. other smartphones, other bluetooth LE-devices.
- 05/07 - V3.7/V3.8: statistics for failure by LE-Device
- 05/05 - V3.6: draw curves improvements, new icon, ...
- 05/04 - V3.3: ...faulty..
- 05/03 - V3.2: action bar added, gps improvements
- 05/03 - V3.2: action bar added, gps improvements
- 04/26: V3.0: GPS added, total distance and average speed, alerting tone every kilometer
- 04/06 .. 04/23: real time BPM-curves, average line, multi-language, total runtime of chest strap(battery), quick connect, readMe-file, error corrections, sql-database for changeable parameters e.g. min/max BPM for tone alerting if BPM is outside of range, connection timer added
- 04/06: V2.0: 1st stable Version: reliable connection
- 03/24,2013: Start
improved BPM-curves, average line, new features e.g. display of BPM-curve,
multi-language, total runtime of chest strap(battery), quick connect, smartphone batteryy level, readMe-file, error corrections, sql-database for changeable parameters e.g. min/max BPM for tone alerting if BPM is outside of range, connection timer added
This app currently is in Alpha state, but updates will be provided frequently (as much as possible).
The following Bluetooth Low Energy compliant devices, with Android 4.3 and above, are supported:
Google Nexus 5
HTC Droid DNA
HTC One X+ (Android 4.1+)
Samsung GS4 (Android 4.2+)
Most Bluetooth heart rate sensors should work, including (but not limited to..)
Mio Alpha, Polar H7, BlueLeza HRM Blue, Zephyr HxM Smart, Viiiiva, 60beat Blue, Beets BLU, and Wahoo Blue HR
* Track Heart Rate with Real-Time Charting
Cardio is what we live for! Get the most out of your Spinning experience by monitoring your heart rate zones (aerobic, anaerobic, etc.) using the real-time chart.
* Calories Based on Your Heart Rate Intensity
Our calorie algorithms are driven by heart rate and factor in your height, weight, age, gender and fitness level for accurate burn numbers.
* Track Distance, Time, Pace/Speed and Splits
Track runs, rides and more and see your progress real-time with easy-to-read metric screens. Swipe through to see maps, charts, and other stats.
* Listen to Voice Feedback as you Workout
Hear pace / speed, distance and elapsed time when you reach selected distance or time milestones
* See Your Results and Charts for All Workouts
View overall stats (pace/speed, distance, time duration and more) as well as pace charts, route maps, and split breakouts.
* Complete Route Mapping for Outside Activities
See your routes and progress real-time with an overlay of key metrics.
* Share Results, Charts and Maps
E-mail your workout results or post them to Facebook or Twitter. Share with My Fitness Pal or export to .CSV files and analyze your data in depth.
* Track Your Weight, Blood Pressure, Sleep and Steps
Automatically track your weight, blood pressure, sleep and activity with Withings, Zeo & Fitbit. Or manually input your weight and blood pressure.
* Sync Data to SpinningTracker
Never lose your data with automatic cloud back up. Syncs all devices so you have all your data at your fingertips.
* Advanced Voice Feedback
Hear when you are entering or leaving target heart rate zones during workouts ("Enter zone 3 from...").
• Free Tracking of Runs, Bike Rides & More
• GPS Maps & Records Time in Workout, Distance, Speed, Splits, Laps and more
• Voice Feedback – Customize when and what feedback you want
• Share Results with Facebook, Twitter or via Email
• See Workouts Online at My.Digifit.com
Now integrates with:
Add a Heart Rate Monitor For*:
• Real-time Heart Rate, Charts and Training Feedback
• More Accurate Caloric Burn!
• Fitness Assessments – Measure Your VO2 Max & Overall Fitness Levels, Create Custom Heart Rate Training Zones
• Custom Heart Rate Zones – Create Your Own or Let the New Fitness Assessments Create Them for You
• Track Indoor Cardio like Rowing & Elliptical
Supported Heart Rate Monitors:
• Polar Wearlink+ Bluetooth Classic Heart Rate Monitor
• Zephyr HxM Bluetooth Classic Heart Rate Monitors
• Scosche Rhythm and MyTREK Heart Rate Monitors (Pulse)
* Heart Rate Monitor support and Fitness Assessments require in-app upgrades.
iCardio Free Version
(See Below for Full Heart Rate Monitor Supported Features)
Track your workouts indoors & out – runs, rides, Spin® and other exercises like rowing and elliptical*. Map your outdoor runs and rides, record your time, distance, speed and more, then share your results. Swipe through to see maps, charts, and other stats in real-time or in results.
• Track Distance, Time, Pace/Speed and Splits
See your progress real-time with easy-to-read metric screens. Swipe through to see maps, charts, and other stats.
• Complete Route Mapping
See your routes and progress real-time with an overlay of key metrics. View all your past routes in results. Zoom in and out for more details.
• Listen to Voice Feedback as you Workout
Hear pace / speed, distance and elapsed time when you reach selected distance or time milestones (ex. every mile or every 5 minutes).
• See Your Results and Charts for All Workouts
View overall stats (pace/speed, distance, time duration and more) as well as pace charts, route maps, and split breakouts.
• Share Results, Charts and Maps
E-mail your workout results or post them to Facebook or Twitter. Export to .CSV, .GPX, or .TCX files and analyze your data in depth.
• Sync Data to the Web and View Online
Never lose your data with automatic cloud back up. Syncs all devices so you have all your data on your iPhones, iPods and iPads, and a bigger view of you online.
Add Heart Rate Monitor Support and Fitness Assessments In-App Upgrades
Add a Polar Wearlink+ Bluetooth Classic heart rate monitor, Scosche Rhythm or Zephyr HxM for real-time heart rate and training feedback. Enjoy great cardio workouts and track your health effortlessly with iCardio. Also now in beta - Bluetooth Low Energy support for the HTC One and Samsung Galaxy S4, as well as for DROID RAZR (Polar H7 and H6 BLE HRM only for RAZR).
• Track Heart Rate with Real-Time Charting
Cardio is what we live for! Get the most out of your iCardio experience by monitoring your heart rate zones (aerobic, anaerobic, etc.) using the real-time chart, in depth analysis and more. Great customizable voice feedback based on zones and transition too.
• Calories Based on Your Heart Rate Intensity
Our calorie algorithms are driven by heart rate and factor in your height, weight, age, gender and fitness level – the only way to get accurate Calorie burn numbers.
• Custom Heart Rate Zones
Manually adding custom zone ranges by workout type, or create your custom zones using our Fitness Assessments.
• Fitness Assessments
Ever wonder how fit you are, or if training is paying off? Now you can know with a heart rate monitor and our Fitness Assessments upgrade. Create custom heart rate training zones; estimate your VO2 Max and Fitness Rank (from 1 to 100, age adjusted), and more. Watch your fitness level increase with good training. How cool is that?
See more at www.digifit.com/android
* SEPARATE DEVICE PURCHASE REQUIRED TO USE APP*
SERIOUS HARDWARE: ADVANCED SENSORS AT YOUR WRIST
The Basis band (get one at mybasis.com) has the most advanced sensors on the market, continuously capturing heart rate patterns, motion, perspiration and skin temperature throughout the day and night. It's the perfect companion to your Android phone.
Powered by Body IQ technology, Basis automatically recognizes and displays your favorite activities - walking, running and outdoor cycling. Your duration and calorie count for each activity is displayed on your Basis band and on your Android phone.
Basis automatically detects every phase of sleep - no button pushing or mode changing like other devices. Based on cutting-edge sleep science, your sleep chart on your app shows each phase of your sleep – REM Sleep, Deep Sleep and Light Sleep – as well as Toss-and-Turn, Interruptions and Duration.
With real-time heart rate on your wrist, Basis helps you uncover stressful moments that you may not even be aware of. With some simple breathing exercises, Basis can help you stay cool under pressure.
HASSLE-FREE AUTOMATIC SYNCING
Sync data wirelessly and automatically from your Basis Band via Bluetooth to keep the most current data in your hands at all times. *Internet connection required*
QUICK CHECKS ON THE GO
Use the Basis Android app to automatically track your activity levels (duration, steps taken, calories burned), Sleep (duration, times awoken and Sleep Score) and even Resting Heart Rate! Check your progress easily on your app or web-based dashboard.
ADOPT SMALL BUT POWERFUL HEALTHY HABITS
Find opportunities in your daily routine to insert take-charge-of-your-health actions, like getting more activity and regular sleep. Simply choose the area you want to focus on and Basis does the rest.
GET CREDIT FOR BEING CONSISTENT
Each time you reach your goals, you get credit for your accomplishments and can further unlock the potential of the system. We even adjust your weekly recommendations based on how you’re doing. In-app notifications recognize your progress or remind you to keep on track.
GET IN-APP NOTIFICATIONS
Basis sends you reminders on your progress through the app. Get notified for your achievements or get nudges to help you hit your weekly goal.
- Requires a Basis band and Basis account. Go to store.mybasis.com to order.
- Internet connection required to view current data on application.
- Visit mybasis.com/support for current list of supported phones.
The iFit app provides optimized GPS performance and a more accurate tracking system that tracks your distance even when there’s no signal.
This premium app offers full music integration and an ad-free experience. iFit members can organize their workout schedule and view detailed stats from a completed run, walk, or hike.
* Track your workout with optimized GPS tracking
* Ad-free workouts
* Convert your outdoor workout to an indoor workout on iFit enabled equipment
* Manually log workouts
* Record your heart rate wirelessly with Bluetooth 4.0 Technology
* Control your music in-app
* View advanced analytics of your workout right on your phone
* Stay on pace with Voice Prompts without checking your phone
* Manage and organize your iFit workout schedule right on your phone
* Compete against your previous workouts by going further, faster, or longer
* All of your workouts are automatically uploaded to the iFit Cloud
* Post your workout summary and stats to a friend via Facebook or Twitter
Planned features for future updates
* Log and track your daily calories
* Record your weight and measure your progress
Some features require an iFit membership. Continuous use of GPS while running can decrease battery life.
Helps you improve your health & fitness condition. And maintain your form & figure by using your phone.
- Create and save TRACKS from any of your existing workouts or draw tracks on your own. Create–>download on the phone–>use them.
- Set a GOAL on distance, duration or calories burned on your workouts…
- ANT+, Zephyr HxM, Polar WearLink®+ transmitter with Bluetooth® support. Connect your Heart rate device to SportyPal PRO and check your heart activity information on your phone in real-time.
- Synchronize your phone with the web account, upload/download workouts on the web/phone.
- Automatic synchronization of your Plan from your web account and updating if there is any new workout completed…
- Sony Ericsson LiveView™ support.
- Configurable Voice notifications. Real time voice feedback for your distance & time.
- Basic/advanced data such as elapsed distance, time, current speed and average speed; pace and average pace; monitor your heart rate; calories burned; altitude change; climbing…
- “Auto-start option”, automatically starts a count-down timer for the workout as soon as the GPS lock is established.
- “Auto-pause option”, SportyPal will automatically pause your workout when you stop moving for a while, and will automatically resume when you start moving again.
- Facebook & Twitter sharing tools.
- Map view and tracking during the whole workout.
- Draws elegant graphics charts of your performance.
- Listen music or perform calls without disturbing your workout.
The completed workouts can be uploaded to http://www.sportypal.com The web application provides additional functionalities and more in-deep analyzed data from the collected performances. User’s can connect with other Sporty Pals, create new challenges, find desired tracks from the SP community, comment on their performance or organize virtual competitions...
Track your runs, walks, and bike rides to help you reach your fitness goals.
-Real time heart rate data!
-Facebook and Twitter integration
-Upload data to smarthf.com
Visit www.smarthf.com to learn more and order your SmartHRM heart rate monitor!
1. Get off the couch
Start walking, take a run or do any other healthy activity. All we want is that you start moving. So all activities count and are rewarded equally.
2. Earn points
When you move your activities are turned into points. Challenge yourself with hundreds of fun Workout Challenges and earn bonus points.
The built-in step counter (pedometer) gives you 1 point per 200 steps. If you reach 10,000 daily steps (as recommended by health organizations) we reward you with 130 Bonus Points.
Use the Polar Wearlink+ belt with Bluetooth to earn points based on heart rate. You get 1 point for each minute your heart rate is above 60% of your maximum HR. We reward you with even more points when the average HR for the total workout is above 60% of your maximum HR.
3. Be rewarded
Log in to www.idomove.com and use your points to win cool prizes from our sponsors. See what others are doing and inspire each other to stay healthy.
* Heart rate or Step counter mode
* Real time GPS tracking of time, distance, speed and altitude
* Real time counter/status of reward points earned during the workout
* Workout recovery, you will not lose your workout when batteries run out or phone reboots
* Compete on your Workout Challenges directly from the app
* History with GPS route, lap times, calories burned, speed, altitude, points earned
* Workout route on a map
* Sharing of workouts on Facebook
* Direct upload of workouts to your profile on www.idomove.com
* Heart rate support: Polar Wearlink® + transmitter with Bluetooth
* Screen lock to prevent accidental button press during workout
* Pause automatic uploading of workouts
* Exercise time
* Steps Today
* Step Average
* Calories (Polar Wearlink® + transmitter with Bluetooth)
* Heart rate (Polar Wearlink® + transmitter with Bluetooth)
* Minimum heart rate
* Maximum heart rate
* Average heart rate
* Average speed
* Maximum speed
* Average pace
* Maximum pace
* Minimum altitude
* Maximum altitude
* Altitude gain
* Altitude loss
* Longitude and Latitude