Your kid would love this game and during this fun game will learn more about animals and their world.
The game offers 3 groups of animals for the kid to choose from:
- Jungle, farm, pets.
- 36 animals and sounds the kid can choose and play with.
When the kid choose an animal in the game he is transferred to the animal screen. In this screen the kid sees the animal and hears the animal sound and name
For each animal the kid have the following fun game functions to explore:
• Animal home
The kid can press the animal home to discover where the animal sleeps. Each animal is presented resting the game educates the kid about the animal natural environment. In the background you hear the sound of the animal snoring with bed time music.
• Feed me
In this game section the kid feeds the animal by choosing one of three different food types.
When the right food is selected, the picture is switching to the animal eating.
In the game background you hear the chewing sounds of animal eating.
Choosing the wrong food the animal would respond with a “nooo” fun sound.
The kid feeds the animal by dragging the food to the animal or by pressing it.
The reason we support both ways to fit the needs of the kid in different ages. When your child is young encourage him to press the food. As the kid grows up and his eye hand coordination is evolving encourage your kid to press drag and drop the right food to the animal.
• Pet Me
In this game screen the kid can see the animal heart on the left side of the screen. When the kid pet the animal the heart is filled with joy.
Another fun effect is animal gargling and making fun animal sounds when the kid is petting it.
When the heart is filled with joy (full red) the animal is rewarding the child by playing music and wearing effects for the joy of the kid.
Your kid would love to explore the game to find different animals and morph.
Note: the background music sound for animals is random
From birth to adult
The kid would see the animal grows from a baby to an adult animal. The kid can navigate between the phases by pressing the plus and minus buttons or by using the scroll mechanism.
This part of the game invites you and your child to talk about growing up and the changes during the process.
The game supports both the plus and minus buttons and the scrolling mechanism to address the needs of the child in varies ages. When your child is young encourage him to use the buttons as he gets older and eye hand coordination is evolving feel free to encourage him to explore the scrolling option.
We at MToddlearn (Mobile toddler learning) created this fun game addressing kids in varies ages from 1.5 years old to five. We strive to create special appealing games that would address each of the age segments. As you would see, we have put a lot of thought in this fun game and consulted with child development specialist. The outcome is a fun quality game for kids we are excited about.
We hope your kids would find this game fun and educational. We would love to hear comment and suggestion at firstname.lastname@example.org we will answer any mail rapidly.
Keywords: Free, Fun, Game, Cool, Games, Kids, Kid, Pet, Petme, Pet Me, animals, animal, fun game, fun game for kids, kids game, animal sounds, free games for kids, petting, animals, love, care, enjoy, best kids games, child, children, Games, school, Preschool, kindergarten, Preschool-aged, Free, Fun, Games, Interactive
click and play
each animal makes a different sound
Toddler is a colorful, fun kid’s games app. Keep your kids entertained with many pictures of animals and objects that make their own unique sounds. There are dozens of animals to choose from to help your toddler learn and have fun. It’s like a picture book come to life!
You children will be delighted to explore each page -- a new and different world -- like including:
Each new world comes with at least 5 objects or animals for your toddlers to point to. Hear a cow moo, a spider scurry, an elephant trumpet, a monkey’s silly sounds and much more. Your children can have lots of fun interacting with each page and everything in it with a simple click.
- Several pages to keep your kids from growing board
- Each page offers unique design and color
- Nice background, cute and loveable characters
- Interactive features to entertain the children
- Sounds for each page
- High Quality graphics
- Works on phones and tablets
- Plenty of entertainment for the kids for hours
Entertainment for your kids and a bit of education has never been easier to accomplish. With this game on your mobile device, you don’t have to worry about toting around paper picture books and bulky games wherever you go. Just bring up the game and hand it to your child for lots of fun. Toddler is easy to navigate, even for the youngest of toddlers. The controls are simple, easy to use and your child will be well on their way to learning new animal sounds and enjoying the different picture worlds.
Other Fun Children’s Games offered by us:
Learn to Read (Learn ABC), Fun for Toddlers, Puzzle for Toddlers, Puzzle fun for Kids 1 and 2, Animal Match Fun for Toddler, Jungle Puzzle - fun for kids, MatchIt and more.
Please let us know what you think of this game. Any feedback or tips for improvement are greatly appreciated as we want to make our games as fun and helpful to your children as possible.
Now with more FREE content! Each month BabyTV Mobile will give you access to 4 extra episodes, from a popular series, to watch for free for the entire month!*
*The additional content will be available for free, for one month only.
•Over 100 episodes with new content added regularly, at no extra cost
•Popular TV shows, songs, and rhymes are perfect for little ones.
•Available in 13 languages
BabyTV Mobile is packed with popular TV shows for babies toddlers and their parents. Shows are created by childhood experts and feature songs, stories, animals and characters your child will love
App includes appearances from over 30 of BabyTV’s most popular characters including:
Billy Bam Bam: Always finding creative and fun ways to play and put a smile on your child’s face!
Oliver: Takes viewers on an adventure to his favorite places as he makes great discoveries.
Stick With Mick: A curious little boy who collects stickers to learn about all the places he visits.
Big Bugs Band: A group of bugs explore a range of musical styles including jazz, samba and even rap!
Cuddlies: This foursome knows how to share, care and build lastly friendship.
Charlie & The Numbers: Join Charlie in a fun adventure as introduces the numbers from 1-10.
Draco: Draco plays with his toys to discover all about opposites.
**** Choose a 1 month or 3 months subscription.
*** Not all Android devices are supported by the app. In order to make sure your devise is supported, please try watching the Free Videos before purchasing a subscription
* Visit us at www.babytv.com
* For support please contact us at email@example.com
Mobile Learning: English includes ESL/EFL Grammar Exercises, ESL Business english, synonym worksheets, categorized readings, and word games as fun as anagrams, word meanings and photo quizzes. Also includes more than 1000 phrasal verbs, with examples and translations.
The application saves your scores, so you can check your progress through time, and see how well you are doing.
Improve your vocabulary practicing with more than 50.000 words divided by type of test among which you can find:
Test of English for International Communication (TOEIC)
TOEFL (Test Of English as a Foreign Language)
SAT Reasoning Test (used to be called Scholastic Aptitude Test and Scholastic Assessment Test)
GRE Subject Tests
GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test)
Medical College Admission Test (MCAT)
Pharmacy College Admission Test (PCAT)
ASVAB Test - Word Knowledge (WK)
Feel free to send us suggestions, questions and more at firstname.lastname@example.org
Byki Mobile is a powerful and personalized language-learning system, designed to advance your new language proficiency by expanding your vocabulary reservoir. With its fun, addicting, and lightning-fast 3-step process, Byki Mobile makes it easy to learn a new language. The engaging flash card interface helps lock foreign language words and phrases into your memory, allowing you to recall them with better accuracy.
With Byki Mobile now available in over 80 languages, there is a language-learning option for everyone!
* Learn over 1,000 critical words and phrases organized into over 70 lists for each language.
* Read and see your chosen language in its native form.
* Hear every nuance of the language and master proper pronunciation with Byki's SlowSound™ technology.
* Test your knowledge of what you have learned with multiple choice quizzes.
* Track your learning progress with the Learned Items system.
* Review items that have become "stale" and turn them "fresh" again with refresh mode.
* Search for words and phrases on Twitter to see how others use the language.
* Use Byki as a phrasebook to search words and phrases in both English and in a foreign language.
Die angegebenen Berechtigungen werden ausschließlich für Funktionen der RUB-App verwendet. Persönliche Daten werden nicht ausgelesen, geändert oder weitergegeben.
Das kann die RUB-App:
News: Aktuelle Nachrichten aus unterschiedlichen Bereichen der RUB.
Studi-Tipps: Wichtige und nützliche Tipps von Studierenden für Studierende.
Events: Veranstaltungen an der RUB (Netzwerkzugriff-/Kalender-/Telefonanrufe-Berechtigungen erforderlich).
Social Media: Neues aus den RUB-Kanälen bei Facebook und Twitter, ohne Account.
Places: Suchen Sie die wichtigsten Unigebäude und -einrichtungen und lassen sich den gewünschten Ort auf der Karte anzeigen. Orte auf dem Campus sind auch nach Kategorien sortiert auffindbar ( (Standort-/Netzwerkzugriff-Berechtigungen erforderlich).
Mobilität: Live-Anzeige aller ÖPNV-Abfahrtszeiten von der RUB und mehr.
Mensa: Der Mensa-Speiseplan für die aktuelle Woche.
LEARN2Gether: Lerngruppen suchen und gründen.
Blackboard/Moodle: Zugang zur mobilen Version der Lernplattformen. Kursunterlagen, Ankündigungen, Forumsbeiträge und mehr für unterwegs (Konten-/Speicher-/Netzwerkzugriff-Berechtigungen erforderlich).
RUBcast: Audio- und Video-Podcasts bereitgestellt vom zentralen Aufzeichnungsservice der RUB.
OPAC: Zugriff auf den mobilen Bibliothekskatalog.
Mail: Ein direkter Zugang zum E-Mail-Dienst der RUB ist bequem über die App möglich.
Personen: Suche im Personalverzeichnis (Netzwerkzugriff-/Kontakte-/Telefonanrufe-Berechtigungen erforderlich).
Praktika: Die Angebote der Praktikumsbörse der RUB.
Hochschulsport: Angebot des attraktiven Bochumer Hochschulsports auf einen Blick.
AStA: Der AStA der RUB stellt sich mit seinen Referaten, Services und Kontakten persönlich vor.
Wetter: Regen oder Sonnenschein? Das aktuelle Campuswetter.
Bilder: Fotos vom Campus und von ausgewählten Events.
Videos: Die YouTube-Kanäle der RUB: der RUB-Kanal, RUB.persönlich, tv.RUB und das RUBeL-Team.
Notfall: Die zentrale Notfall-Rufnummer und der Wachdienst der RUB direkt wählbar (Telefonanrufe-Berechtigungen erforderlich).
Feedback: Das Wichtigste zum Schluss – Ihre App soll Ihnen gefallen! Vielleicht fehlt etwas, läuft es irgendwo nicht ganz rund oder was gefällt besonders gut? Geben Sie uns Feedback zu RUB mobile!
Viel Spaß beim Entdecken der RUB-App!
Are you a high-school student? A university student?
A maths professor? An engineer?
Do you need an extended handbook with math formulas?
You are in the right place!
Mathmobile is a very useful app that contains methodology and formulas for a great range of mathematical fields. More specifically, in this mobile crib, you will be able to find formulas for:
Ordinary Differential Equations
and methodology for:
Ordinary Differential Equations
Attention! Do not forget to check the fun section of the app.
In this bonus section you can find tricks, jokes, and ...flirt content that is related to Mathematics!
More content will be continuously added online in the upcoming versions. You can reach us at: email@example.com
Like our facebook fan page (www.facebook.com/pages/MathMobile-app/316670058372899) and send in your jokes to see it in the upcoming versions!
English Is Fun
- TALK2US: Afghanistan
- Voices of America
- TALK2US Conversational Practice (Skype: VOALearningEnglish)
- Economics Report
- Education Report
- Health Report
- Agriculture Report
- Technology Report
- Medical School in Three Years Instead of Four
- What Teachers Think of Effects of Entertainment Media
- Finance Degree in California Appeals to Chinese
- South African Schools: Weak Test Results, but Some Good News
- Tragedy at One School, Renewal at Another
- 'Parent Libraries' in Rural Schools in Vietnam
- Why Most Lebanese History Books End at 1943
- Obesity Rises Among Children in Developing Countries
- MERS Virus Worries Public Health Officials
- The Dangers of Living Near Toxic Waste Dumps
- Lower Prices for HPV Vaccine in Poorest Countries
- Improvements in Trauma Care Save Lives
- WHO Says Vaccines Save Up to 3 Million Children a Year
- What Your Blood Pressure Means
- Pakistan Improves Care for Wounded Troops
- Fighting to End Polio in Nigeria
- Using a Smartphone as a Microscope
- Gonorrhea Getting Harder to Treat
- People Get Happier With Age
- Folic Acid May Reduce Risk of Autism
- Breastfeeding in the First Hour After Birth
- Nigeria's Uche Amazigo Wins Big Award for Public Health
- Immunizing Girls Against Cervical Cancer
- Conflict in CAR Affects Almost 2 Million
- For the Brain, the Benefits of Being Bilingual
- Watching for Early Signs of Autism in Babies
- Overweight People Found to Have Less Risk of Early Death
- Staying Safe in Freezing Weather (Part 2)
- Staying Safe in Freezing Weather (Part 1)
- Longer Lives Not Always Healthier Lives
- Health and Environmental Concerns as Ugandans Start to Eat Primates
- Mobile Phones Grow as a Health Care Tool
- Practicing Climate-Friendly Agriculture
- In DRC, a Solution to Crop Thefts?
- Debating Government Payments for Farmers
- Straw Bale Gardening: Advice for Beginners
- Cassava Virus Spreads to West Africa
- Afghan Farmers Again Increase Poppy Crop
- The Risk From Imported Pests
- Schoolchildren in Virginia City Go Green
- The Many Uses for the Moringa Oleifera Plant
- Actions to Fight Hunger Fall Short of Promises
- In the Garden: Growing Beets
- The Benefits of Companion Planting
- Europe's Horse Meat Problems
- Tips for Raising Mums
- Growing Vegetables in the Shade
- Avoiding Future Famines in Somalia
- Reducing High Rates of Wasted Food
- What Makes a Plant a Weed?
- New Rules Aim to Improve Food Safety in US
- Ideas for Climate-Friendly Food Production
- Fighting Child Hunger in the Sahel
- The Business of Christmas Trees
- How Poinsettias Flowered Into an American Favorite
- Mangrove Trees Fight Poverty in Eritrean Village
- In South Africa, Armed Guards for Rhinos
- Identifying a 'STEMI' Heart Attack With an iPhone App
- A Call for a Ban on 'Killer Robots'
- Persuading You to Buy a PC
- Brck: an Internet Router Designed for Africa
- Smartphones in Space: a Really Long-Distance Call for NASA
- An App for Alzheimer's Caregivers
- California Governor Seeks to Increase Ties with China
- Why 'Lite' Smartphones Are So Popular
- Tricks in Digital Video
- The Threat From Cyber Attacks
- An App That Predicts Traffic Delays
- China a Growing Supplier of Drones
- A Plan to Fight Cyber Threats
- Building Machines With Human-Like Senses
- An iPad App for Orangutans
- How Mobile Phones Are Changing Life in Africa
- ADB Loan to Finance E-trikes in Philippines
- Examining the Case Against Aaron Swartz
- At CES in Las Vegas, TVs Were the Stars
- China Tightens Rules on Internet Use
- Why the US, Other Countries Refused to Sign Internet Treaty
- Gadgets Topped Holiday Wish Lists
- Young Entrepreneur Creates Hospital for iPhones
- Students Win $100,000 for Traffic Management System
- A Call to Ban 'Killer Robots'