The Hero911 Network™ is a voluntary, nonprofit foundation of federal, state and local law enforcement officers. The Hero911 Network™ forms a Social Protection Network™ dedicated to reducing law enforcement response time to active school shooting incidents.
When installed, the app will alert officers of an active school shooting emergency. The alerts are sent to all on duty and off duty officers who are in close proximity to the incident.
The app alerts the officers, displays a mapped location of the school, reports how many uniformed and plain clothes officers have acknowledged the alert AND provides a timer from the onset of the initial alert.
The app is part of a system that simultaneously calls the appropriate 911 call center.
ALL federal, state and local law enforcement officers, including certified retirees, are encouraged to download the app and join the Hero911 Network™ today!
You must certify that you are a law enforcement officer during the signup process. Your signup will be fully vetted before your app will be activated.
Impersonating a law enforcement officer is punishable to the extent of a felony violation.
Concealed carry or carrying a concealed weapon (CCW) is the practice of carrying a weapon (such as a handgun) in public either on you or in close proximity. All 50 states have passed laws allowing citizens to carry certain concealed firearms in public, either without a permit or after obtaining a permit from local government and/or law enforcement. The states give different terms for licenses or permits to carry a concealed firearm, such as a Concealed Handgun License/Permit (CHL/CHP), Concealed Carry Weapons (CCW), Concealed (Defensive/Deadly) Weapon Permit/License (CDWL/CWP/CWL), Concealed Carry Permit/License (CCP/CCL), License To Carry (Firearms) (LTC/LTCF), Carry of Concealed Deadly Weapon license (CCDW), Concealed Pistol License (CPL), etc. Thirteen states use a single permit to regulate the practices of both concealed and open carry of a handgun.
Regulations differ widely by state, with most states currently maintaining a "Shall-Issue" policy. As recently as the mid-'90s most states were No-Issue or May-Issue, but over the past 30 years states have consistently migrated to less restrictive alternatives.
Many jurisdictions have established arrangements where they recognize or honor permits or licenses issued by other jurisdictions with comparable standards. This is known as Reciprocity and is based on U.S. Constitution "full faith and credit" provision.
While generally a concealed carry permit allows the permit holder to carry a concealed weapon in public, a state may restrict carry of a firearm including a permitted concealed weapon while in or on certain properties, facilities or types of businesses that are otherwise open to the public. These areas vary by state and you should research these restrictions carefully.
- Allow you to be well prepared for camping trips
- Make sure you do not omit important tasks
- Track your progress toward completing important tasks
- Comes with pre-populated checklists
- You can add your own checklists by entering them on the phone, or importing them from CSV (comma separated value) files
- Track your progress toward completing a checklist
- Notify you when a checklist is complete
- Clear a checklist when completed
- Backup your checklist
- Restore your checklist from a backup
- Export a checklist so it can be shared with others
- Import a checklist that others share with you
All of this with a very simple and intuitive interface.
This application requires that a MOBILedit Forensic must be installed on the PC. It is available for download or online purchase at www.mobiledit.com
In order to start data extraction from an Android phone follow these steps:
1. Install this app which allows a PC to communicate with your phone.
2. Check Enable Wi-Fi Connection
3. Download and run the PC software on your PC from www.mobiledit.com
4. Follow connection instructions in the PC software.
We spent years developing a universal product with the ability to manage thousands of models from all manufacturers including Nokia, Samsung, Motorola, Sony Ericsson, LG, HTC, Blackberry, Apple iPhone and many more.
This extensive project and unique know-how is used by millions of mobile phone users as well as large corporations. It is the gold standard in the world of digital forensics investigation with customers including the FBI, MI5, and U.S. Military.
The data is extracted the swedish police webpage. The gps positions are created by the police-officers during reporting.
In-app images are credited to: Maps Icons Collection http://mapicons.nicolasmollet.com
Unlike other apps, CheckIt is specifically designed for highly repetitive items.
It can check repetitvely and hide finished items. It also supports voice input and file importation.
For people who like traveling, CheckIt can help you to check your packing list quickly and efficiently.
For people who invest in stocks, CheckIt can help you to check financial reports before your investment.
This app can assist you to do complex and tedious tasks without missing a beat.
RAIDS Online goes beyond crime mapping by automatically alerting the public about recent crime activity and by improving communication between the public and law enforcement. RAIDS Online empowers the public to make better decisions about crime by putting the same technology used by law enforcement to analyze and interpret crime activity into the hands of the public.
RAIDS Online Mobile allows you to search for crime in your area, sign up for neighborhood watch reports and view crime maps that keep you informed of recent crime activity.
- Map crimes near your address or your current location
- View details about a crime, including crime type, date, time, address, location type, distance from location and geocode accuracy
- Subscribe to daily, weekly or monthly email Neighborhood Watch Reports
- Search and filter based on the crime category and date of the incident
- Maps from ESRI's powerful GIS technologies
- Ability to submit an anonymous tip “See something, say something.”
Don't see crime data in your city? Contact the law enforcement agency in your area to request that they start sharing crime information with you through RAIDS Online. It's absolutely free for your city to participate, so there's no reason for them not to join RAIDS Online.
* 모바일 점검표: 기존의 종이점검표 양식과 그대로 닮아있는 모바일점검표로 쉽고 간편하게 점검을 수행하세요.
* 분석 자료: 장소의 제약없이 스마트기기로 실시간 점검 현황 및 결과를 파악하세요.
* 일정 관리: 점검 일정을 날짜/시간별로 한 눈에 확인하고, 더욱 쉽고 빠르게 담당자 지정과 점검 업무를 지시하세요.
- keep screen on
- switch between device orientation
- automatically groups tasks in "done" and "not yet done"
- automatically orders tasks by name
- always displaying Navigation Drawer on Tablets (7" landscape and higher)
- Linking to Google Tasks
- Material Design update
Attaching photos from a digital camera file or call up and load phone camera image on-the-fly, or go without photo. That choice is entirely up to you. You can also export them into Web pages to view and print them anywhere, be your PC, Mac, Linux or straight from your new KitKat phone. So you can take it as paper if you wish.
It took much longer than anticipated; here is a 95% rewrite of my original Checklist app, that was more or less a quick-and-dirty implementation to what I need at the time, but this is different. Faster, quicker, streamlined for anything from old Donut or Eclair phones to latest KitKat and beyond.
To take advantage of modern features and management, old Android 1.5 (very old) has no forward-compatibility and relatively little system resources hence dropped from support, Android 1.6 was designed with future in mind and rest assured it will be supported for sometime to come. During testing you should have no problem with at least 15 pictures per list, but likely many more.
The app is very useful for you to do your tasks precisely right as well as to train your new staff. A lot of application of Checklist Pro can be found in:
- Car Service
- Hotel service
- Customer service
- Event Organisation
- Business Startup
- Laboratory management
- Hospital management
- Office management
- Before take off
- Exit clearance
The app contains the most important Airbus A330 checklist categories:
- BEFORE START
- AFTER START
- BEFORE TAKEOFF
- AFTER TAKEOFF/CLIMB
- AFTER LANDING
- SECURING THE AIRCRAFT
- EMERGENCY EVACUATION
This is perfectly for flight simmers! It can be used on any flight simulator software like Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 (FS2004), Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX), X-Plane and more.
Compatible with all flight simulator A330s.
How to use:
To get started, hit the 'Create New List' button to create a new list a new list. To edit the contents of the list or change the list name, hit the 'Edit List' button.To delete or change a list name, hold your finger on the name and a menu will pop up asking for your choice. To add items to a list, tap on the name and you will see and 'Add' button. To change the name of the tasks or to delete them, the same steps as deleting or renaming a list can be followed. Finally to start using your lists, hit the 'Open List' button and select the list you wish to start using. Thanks for downloading and I hope you enjoy this app as well as find it useful!
This app helps you to follow the standard checklist procedures in A320 cockpit.
*** DO NOT USE THIS APP FOR REAL-WORLD FLYING! ***
How to use:
Tap on each item to mark as completed. You can change between checklists with swiping or the "Previous" and "Next" buttons.
All feedback are welcome :)
- Home -- View any campus alerts, your saved schedule, campus weather, and upcoming dates!
- MTMail -- Check your MTSU email from your phone!
- Schedule -- Need to know what or where your next class is on the fly? Schedule will let you sign in and view your schedule as well as the grades you have for that semester, and you can even select Map It to navigate you to your class! You can also save your schedule so that you can view today's classes on your home screen.
- Map It! -- This feature will allow you to map buildings, the Raider Express bus routes (as well as real-time bus locations), color-coded parking lot overlays, and more, right on your mobile device!
- D2L Mobile -- Access to D2L's mobile features right from your mobile device!
- Calendar -- View upcoming dates input by the Registrar's office as well as the current semester's final exam schedule.
- Buildings -- View and search through a list of buildings on campus, giving you valuable information about what each building houses and offering the option to map the building for your convenience.
- Numbers -- View a list of commonly-needed campus phone numbers.
- People -- Need to find out your professor's email address or office location? The People feature will let you search MTSU for the person you're looking for and let you do things such as add them to your contacts, e-mail them, or even call them!
- Dining -- With the Dining feature, you can peruse all of the eateries available on campus, view their specials and hours of operation, and plot their location on the map.
- Course Lookup -- Need to build next semester's schedule or check out classes on the fly? The Course Lookup feature lets you view valuable information about the classes offered in a particular semester and "Favorite" a class for your convenience.
- Library -- View the library's online mobile site directly from the MTSU app! See information such as the book directory, the library hours of operation, where open computers are located in the library, and so on.
- News and Events -- Keep track of happenings around campus with News and Events feature. Also view the latest Sports news from around campus.
- Fraternity & Sorority Life -- Scroll through a list of fraternities and sororities and view upcoming FSL events with this feature.
- About -- Learn about the developers behind the MTSU Mobile app from this feature.
If you think of anything that can improve this application please let us know by posting a review or e-mailing us directly at email@example.com.
Thank you for downloading MTSU Mobile and enjoy!
This application was designed by the MTSU Mobile Development Team. You can learn more about the MTSU Mobile Development Team and official MTSU application at mtsu.edu/mobile. If you have suggestions on how we might make our applications better, please contact our student developers by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.