- Create custom events (e.g. New Call, On Scene, Car Accident, Trespassing, etc.)
- Save Time
- Save location
- Add/View/Edit event pictures
- Add/View/Edit event notes
- View single or multiple events on map
- Generate PDF reports of any combination of events
- Share the reports through email and many other methods
*Feel free to contact me with any problems, comments, or suggestions
- Text events to others without smart phones
- Create event buttons with custom fields (e.g. interview cards)
- Email raw logs (pictures as attachments)
Concealed carry or carrying a concealed weapon (CCW) is the practice of carrying a weapon (such as a handgun) in public either on you or in close proximity. All 50 states have passed laws allowing citizens to carry certain concealed firearms in public, either without a permit or after obtaining a permit from local government and/or law enforcement. The states give different terms for licenses or permits to carry a concealed firearm, such as a Concealed Handgun License/Permit (CHL/CHP), Concealed Carry Weapons (CCW), Concealed (Defensive/Deadly) Weapon Permit/License (CDWL/CWP/CWL), Concealed Carry Permit/License (CCP/CCL), License To Carry (Firearms) (LTC/LTCF), Carry of Concealed Deadly Weapon license (CCDW), Concealed Pistol License (CPL), etc. Thirteen states use a single permit to regulate the practices of both concealed and open carry of a handgun.
Regulations differ widely by state, with most states currently maintaining a "Shall-Issue" policy. As recently as the mid-'90s most states were No-Issue or May-Issue, but over the past 30 years states have consistently migrated to less restrictive alternatives.
Many jurisdictions have established arrangements where they recognize or honor permits or licenses issued by other jurisdictions with comparable standards. This is known as Reciprocity and is based on U.S. Constitution "full faith and credit" provision.
While generally a concealed carry permit allows the permit holder to carry a concealed weapon in public, a state may restrict carry of a firearm including a permitted concealed weapon while in or on certain properties, facilities or types of businesses that are otherwise open to the public. These areas vary by state and you should research these restrictions carefully.
The Hero911 Network™ is a voluntary, nonprofit foundation of federal, state and local law enforcement officers. The Hero911 Network™ forms a Social Protection Network™ dedicated to reducing law enforcement response time to active school shooting incidents.
When installed, the app will alert officers of an active school shooting emergency. The alerts are sent to all on duty and off duty officers who are in close proximity to the incident.
The app alerts the officers, displays a mapped location of the school, reports how many uniformed and plain clothes officers have acknowledged the alert AND provides a timer from the onset of the initial alert.
The app is part of a system that simultaneously calls the appropriate 911 call center.
ALL federal, state and local law enforcement officers, including certified retirees, are encouraged to download the app and join the Hero911 Network™ today!
You must certify that you are a law enforcement officer during the signup process. Your signup will be fully vetted before your app will be activated.
Impersonating a law enforcement officer is punishable to the extent of a felony violation.
The Vigilant – Mobile Companion app is exclusively for Vigilant Solution’s law enforcement customers. This unique app is a companion app for the agency’s Vigilant product(s) and extends the benefits of these products out to more users – investigative, traffic patrol, mounted and foot patrol, etc.
The app encompasses many of the tools and features seen in Vigilant’s LEARN® product for license plate reader (LPR) analytics and access to the Vigilant national LPR database of over 2.6 billion license plate scans. The app also includes a mobile device version of Vigilant’s exclusive feature known as Mobile Hit Hunter, and Vigilant’s FaceSearch facial recognition product.
License Plate Recognition Features and Functions:
• Access Vigilant’s national LPR database of over 2.6 billion (and growing) license plate reader detections
• Access exclusive LEARN analytic tools such as Locate Analysis
• Add Hot Plates for monitoring against Agency-owned LPR systems, shared data from other agencies, and Vigilant’s own private network of LPR data
• Receive and share alerts on matches against Agency hotlists
• Leverage the power of the Vigilant-exclusive Mobile Hit Hunter feature to see locations of nearby vehicles matched between your agency’s hotlists and Vigilant’s own private network of data
• Scan License Plates using your device’s camera and have them uploaded to the Agency’s LEARN account and matched against hotlists
• As the app requires an existing LEARN account with Vigilant, all transactions are fully audited and available for Agency Manager review.
Facial Recognition Features and Functions:
• Access Vigilant’s national gallery of over 13 million (and growing) mugshots, registered sex offenders, and more
• Upload images to your Agency gallery for later matching and investigative purposes
• Upload probe images from your device’s camera to search against your available gallery and receive potential matches based on over 350 different facial measurements.
Use caution that notes are taken in a safe place. This application is designed to take less than thirty seconds. It will help to sort out the order of events if you have made notes quickly in the event of an emergency. The faster you can take accurate notes the more time you will be able to attend to you duties.
- Home -- View any campus alerts, your saved schedule, campus weather, and upcoming dates!
- MTMail -- Check your MTSU email from your phone!
- Schedule -- Need to know what or where your next class is on the fly? Schedule will let you sign in and view your schedule as well as the grades you have for that semester, and you can even select Map It to navigate you to your class! You can also save your schedule so that you can view today's classes on your home screen.
- Map It! -- This feature will allow you to map buildings, the Raider Express bus routes (as well as real-time bus locations), color-coded parking lot overlays, and more, right on your mobile device!
- D2L Mobile -- Access to D2L's mobile features right from your mobile device!
- Calendar -- View upcoming dates input by the Registrar's office as well as the current semester's final exam schedule.
- Buildings -- View and search through a list of buildings on campus, giving you valuable information about what each building houses and offering the option to map the building for your convenience.
- Numbers -- View a list of commonly-needed campus phone numbers.
- People -- Need to find out your professor's email address or office location? The People feature will let you search MTSU for the person you're looking for and let you do things such as add them to your contacts, e-mail them, or even call them!
- Dining -- With the Dining feature, you can peruse all of the eateries available on campus, view their specials and hours of operation, and plot their location on the map.
- Course Lookup -- Need to build next semester's schedule or check out classes on the fly? The Course Lookup feature lets you view valuable information about the classes offered in a particular semester and "Favorite" a class for your convenience.
- Library -- View the library's online mobile site directly from the MTSU app! See information such as the book directory, the library hours of operation, where open computers are located in the library, and so on.
- News and Events -- Keep track of happenings around campus with News and Events feature. Also view the latest Sports news from around campus.
- Fraternity & Sorority Life -- Scroll through a list of fraternities and sororities and view upcoming FSL events with this feature.
- About -- Learn about the developers behind the MTSU Mobile app from this feature.
If you think of anything that can improve this application please let us know by posting a review or e-mailing us directly at email@example.com.
Thank you for downloading MTSU Mobile and enjoy!
This application was designed by the MTSU Mobile Development Team. You can learn more about the MTSU Mobile Development Team and official MTSU application at mtsu.edu/mobile. If you have suggestions on how we might make our applications better, please contact our student developers by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.