3D Catholic invites you to practice 3 essential Catholic devotions with other Catholics in your area. Prayer, fasting and almsgiving are three pillars of Catholic practice often associated with Lent, but they are powerful means of returning to God all year round.
Join other Catholics in your area praying the Angelus every day at noon, abstaining from meat on Fridays throughout the year and performing least one corporal work of mercy weekly. View the real-time map to see where others are practicing the 3 devotions. Upload prayers to the prayer intention stream and take other users' petitions into prayer while you are engaged in the practices of the 3D Catholic community.
By practicing these three essential devotions for 30 days, you will be forming positive habits that will deepen your devotional life and connect you to other Catholics in your area. Become a 3D Catholic today!
- Daily: Set daily reminders for the Angelus and Fasting
- Daily: Find opportunities in your area to volunteer; add reminders to your personal calendar
- Nearby: Surrounded by the Prayers of Others: See
- Prayer: Anonymously share your prayers with people around you and show your It allows anyone to connect and share information with others without having to know them.
- Me: Track your progress on Prayer, Fasting, and Works of Mercy